Thread: A Place to Discuss - Absurd/Irrelevent/Controvesial/Contradicting Thread/Posts

Thumbs up A Place to Discuss - Absurd/Irrelevent/Controvesial/Contradicting Thread/Posts

Dear members, I came to observe a lot of issues of absurd, irrelevant, controversial and contradicting posts and threads during past a few days. Members are blaming the moderators for the biased perception and moderators argue that they are doing their best to save this forum. Members have their own views and moderators have their own perceptions. I got an idea to resolve this issue and create an environment of mutual understanding upon each issue.
    Let us try to make this place more fair and transparent. Some members are annoyed because their posts are deleted as they fall into the above mentioned categories and other members who listen these disputes start to have an doubt upon the activities of moderators. So I request to moderators not to completely delete the relevant post/thread but to move and quote that post/thread in this thread. It would help to discuss the relevance of the post and would be also helpful to other members to decide and judge the controversies respectively between the member and the moderator. I hope. it would present a more clear and transparent picture of the activities both by members and moderators. Moderators are also requested to tell the reason(s) in the public for the deletion which would help all others members to give their views after properly understanding the subject matter. It would also help other members to judge the particular type of mentality and perception of a member/moderator while giving them an opportunity to improve their behavior, as some of the members are really giving the absurd inputs to the forum. It will be a dignified approach which will prevent members to post ridiculous comments on someone personally.
    Hope it would be helpful to create a good atmosphere and building a more tight bond of brotherhood among all of us.
    Last edited by PrashantHooda; December 24th, 2008 at 06:33 PM.

Not practically possible !

And there are various issues and its not just the deletion of threads !

The ones involved know it better!

Quote Originally Posted by PrashantHooda View Post
    Dear members, I came to observe a lot of issues of absurd, irrelevant, controversial and contradicting posts and threads during past a few days. Members are blaming the moderators for the biased perception and moderators argue that they are doing their best to save this forum. Members have their own views and moderators have their own perceptions. I got an idea to resolve this issue and create an environment of mutual understanding upon each issue.
    Let us try to make this place more fair and transparent. Some members are annoyed because their posts are deleted as they fall into the above mentioned categories and other members who listen these disputes start to have an doubt upon the activities of moderators. So I request to moderators not to completely delete the relevant post/thread but to quote that post/thread in this thread. It would help to discuss the relevance of the post and would be also helpful to other members to decide and judge the controversies respectively between the member and the moderator. I hope. it would present a more clear and transparent picture of the activities both by members and moderators. Moderators are also requested to tell the reason(s) in the public for the deletion which would help all others members to give their views after properly understanding the subject matter.
    Hope it would be helpful to create a good atmosphere and building a more tight bond of brotherhood among all of us.
    Good Try Prashant but i pray that it will't get deleted by our sensor board by saying irrelevant Thread.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Offo....mera idea chura liya
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

What do these words mean- absurd, irrelevant, controversial and contradicting? Who'll decide it? Something absurd to me may be liked by someone else and something irrelevant can be relevant and useful to other. Everyone can not like everything and every post or thread same way evertbody has a unique style of writing/expressing their views. Also why all the moderators have to lie all the posts?
    Quote Originally Posted by PrashantHooda View Post
    Let us try to make this place more fair and transparent. Some members are annoyed because their posts are deleted as they fall into the above mentioned categories and other members who listen these disputes start to have an doubt upon the activities of moderators. So I request to moderators not to completely delete the relevant post/thread but to move and quote that post/thread in this thread. It would help to discuss the relevance of the post and would be also helpful to other members to decide and judge the controversies respectively between the member and the moderator. I hope. it would present a more clear and transparent picture of the activities both by members and moderators. Moderators are also requested to tell the reason(s) in the public for the deletion which would help all others members to give their views after properly understanding the subject matter. It would also help other members to judge the particular type of mentality and perception of a member/moderator while giving them an opportunity to improve their behavior, as some of the members are really giving the absurd inputs to the forum. It will be a dignified approach which will prevent members to post ridiculous comments on someone personally.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    I agree with Shweta ji. It is not practically possible !!!!!!!

Dear, Are you trying to make a Suggestion Box or Kooddey-daan type of arrangement ??

Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post
    Not practically possible !

And there are various issues and its not just the deletion of threads !

The ones involved know it better!

Please don't demoralize Prashant, he is upto a noble cause. And think about MOds....it'll be so easy for them to just head to this thread and click on select all and delete all....they wont have to do the running around to read/search/edit n delete the absurd/irrelevant posts.....Anil people like yo are so selfish....think of others convenience too:rock
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    I agree with Shweta ji. It is not practically possible !!!!!!!

Dear, Are you trying to make a Suggestion Box or Kooddey-daan type of arrangement ??

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    this below post of urs is irrelevent and off topic!!!

Lekin iss thread mein sabb Jaayzzz sei... !!!! laagiii reh !!!! Prashant er tu..bebbey donu bhaandd giro iss thread ne.....

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Please don't demoralize Prashant, he is upto a noble cause. And think about MOds....it'll be so easy for them to just head to this thread and click on select all and delete all....they wont have to do the running around to read/search/edit n delete the absurd/irrelevant posts.....Anil people like yo are so selfish....think of others convenience too:rock

Again .........

A nice topic which could have been converted to a nice change going to garbage
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep