Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 32 GB FAKE Pen Drive..Kingston...WARNING..!!!!!!!!

32 GB FAKE Pen Drive..Kingston...WARNING..!!!!!!!!

Request to all My Jat Land Friends...
    not to buy any Kingston 32 Gb Pen drive..watso ever they are going to give it to you only in 100 rupees....
    as these are completely FAKE...
    Only it has 1gb storage space.
    Strangely, the program installed inside is showing 30gb even after you've formatted several times.
    You can copied nearly 7x4gb files in it.
    But you cant open any of files in OS(windows/linux).
    All Kingston 32gb drives are FAKE.
    And most of 32gb flash drives are also FAKE.
    Do not buy or try. You'll be in trouble or headache.
    This is not actually question.
    This is a really WARNING for all USB flash drive users.
    The Problems you can face after buying it:-
    1.you can put 32 Gb data in it ...but you cant retrieve data from it..as it creates only and only image files of those not any data(written) on it.
    2.It can corrupt ur windows and in 99% cases its YES.

Please also guide it to ur friends..

Thanks and Regards,
    Jaglan
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

Correct 100% Fake kindly don't purchase that.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Bhai,,,aisa koyi tareeka nikal sakta hai ki hum Image se idea lagale apne data ke baare mein,,,,

When we are able to put 32 GB inside it ,,,atleast its there in the drive,,,,kam te kam bahar to biraan nahi gaya na,,,,,ab sawal uthata hai ki uski images kaise padhe,,,,,iska koye tareeka nikaalna chaahiye bhai,,,,,32 GB ka pen drive cheej to kasuti se,,,,bas thodi si modification ki to jarurat se,,,,,Data ki image bahar kaadh ke usne padh lyo,,,,shayad kaam chaal jyaa

Quote Originally Posted by bamsspirit View Post
    1.you can put 32 Gb data in it ...but you cant retrieve data from it..as it creates only and only image files of those not any data(written) on it.

Thanks and Regards,
    Jaglan

Red face

not to buy any Kingston 32 Gb Pen drive..watso ever they are going to give it to you only in 100 rupees....
    Strangely, the program installed inside is showing 30gb even after you've formatted several times.

Thanks and Regards,
    Jaglan

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaa

Are koi muze sambhalo yaarooooooooo....Hai mein lutgaya barbad ho gaya..are jaglan tera naas ho ja:D....eb te pehle khan tha tu...pehle bata deta to mein lutne te bach jatta.....

Friends huya nu ak (i am working in retail as a store manager) 10 din pehle mere mall mein ek aadmi aaya jo kingston ki yahi 32 gb vali pendrive leraha tha. usne bataya ek vo sarri ki sarri custom ka maal hai er saste mein de dega. meine uste 2 pendrive 32 gb ki le li 500-500 rs mein...pehle use meine batha ke rakha are computer pe check karta raha...data jaa raha tha ar space kam ho raha tha....meine soccha ek tera to daon lag gya hai..:D ar 500 mein le ke 1000 mein bach diye....us aadmi ne pure mall mein ve vali pen drive bacchi...kisi ko 7000 mein to kisi ko 1000 mein...meine phare gharu lejake check kari to ....jo jaglan bhai ne bataya vahi hua...eb mein ke karu..

mere 1000 rs....:o

Are bhaiyo kisi ko chahiye ho to bata dena..:D

But vo asli kingston nahi hai...

Asli kingston per product code hota hai, pen drive per stamp hoti hai..jo in fake 32 gb par nahi hai....so friends be aware ...

mein to lut gya is jaglan ki vajha te.....:p:p
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Jitna gud daloge utna hi meetha hoga

Thanks and Regards,
    Jaglan
    Next time when you want to buy computer hardware go to Nehru Palace so that people can save their time by not getting such a crap and jatland will save wastage of one thread if you want good things you have to pay.You won't get even poision for free.

If you buy pendrive from palika bazar you will face same problem cost will be hardly 300-500 bucks but if you get it from Nehru palace you will get replacement and repair warranty but cost will be many many times more you can get 8gb for 650 thre i haven't checked for 32 gb
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Yesterday I also met one person who was selling this kind of Pen drives. I had jaglan's post in mind and I checked the pen drive immediately by storing 32 GB stuff in it... Lekin it could not store. So, I didnt buy it...

PS: Yday's discussion is deleted by Maniisha ji... so new discussion started to make people aware about the real issue...

Same here Sangwan bhai,,,,,,,I was passing through Chandni Chowk in Delhi and one small guy came selling the 32 GB Pen Drive,,,since the information was already disseminated by Jaglan bhai so I thought why not try and test it...

Bhai maine vahin par aapna Laptop Kholya,,,Pen Drive lagaya aur 32 GB Data store kar diya,,,,,,bhai Hairani ki baat thi ke,,,,32 GB data store to hogyaa,,,,,par jab main usne retrieve karan laagya to,,,sukki Image deekhi,,,sabat data ki,,

pher manne vo chhora dhamkaya

PS:- mine posts were also deleted saying Time Pass. The above post has been written with very serious mind.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Yesterday I also met one person who was selling this kind of Pen drives. I had jaglan's post in mind and I checked the pen drive immediately by storing 32 GB stuff in it... Lekin it could not store. So, I didnt buy it...
    PS: Yday's discussion is deleted by Maniisha ji... so new discussion started to make people aware about the real issue...
    PS: Yday's ,and today's too, discussion is deleted by Maniisha ji... so new discussion started to make people aware about the real issue...

Login to view details.
    Bhai sachin,

This shows that racket of nakli thumb drive is strong and people are fooled everywhere. At least we hv examples of Delhi and Chandigarh with in a day.....

Request some technical gurus on Jatland who can update us... how these NAKLI pendrives are made and how come these people are making money even after selling it in 100 rupees or so.....

Lets have a serious discussion this time!

Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    Same here Sangwan bhai,,,,,,,I was passing through Chandni Chowk in Delhi and one small guy came selling the 32 GB Pen Drive,,,

Bhai sachin,

This shows that racket of nakli thumb drive is strong and people are fooled everywhere. At least we hv examples of Delhi and Chandigarh with in a day.....

Request some technical gurus on Jatland who can update us... how these NAKLI pendrives are made and how come these people are making money even after selling it in 100 rupees or so.....

Bhai maine bhi kal ek kala chora 32 GB pen drive beche thaa Singapore main... Maine bhi check kari toh wahe storey thee.. I think its a international racket. we should involve some higher authorties...

Yo tai kamaal ki baat hogii bhai.. ibbey thodii haan pehlaa mhaarey office mai bhee ek Suited booted tie laayaa odd chorraa Kingston ki 32GB aalii pen drive bechann aa gyaa thaa.. parr wohey thaarii aalii baaat manney Mr. Jaglan ki WARNING yaaad aagiii.. arr office k kai employee bachaa liyee manney...

Thanks Mr. Jaglaan...

PS:- mine posts were also deleted saying Time Pass.

Same here Sangwan bhai,,,,,,,I was passing through Chandni Chowk in Delhi and one small guy came selling the 32 GB Pen Drive,,,since the information was already disseminated by Jaglan bhai so I thought why not try and test it...

Bhai maine vahin par aapna Laptop Kholya,,,Pen Drive lagaya aur 32 GB Data store kar diya,,,,,,bhai Hairani ki baat thi ke,,,,32 GB data store to hogyaa,,,,,par jab main usne retrieve karan laagya to,,,sukki Image deekhi,,,sabat data ki,,

pher manne vo chhora dhamkaya

PS:- mine posts were also deleted saying Time Pass. The above post has been written with very serious mind.
    राहुल टोकस
    जय किलकी टौल!!!!!!!! :rock

JAI KILLKI TAULL!!!!!!!! :rock

Ab to ye pen drives Gurgaon ke SADAR BAZAAR mein bhi bikkney lagi hain....and guess what in Sabzi mandi:o when i was all set to buy fresh fruits a guy came and tried to sell a fake pen drive with Kingston written on it.....Thanks to Jaglan....Saved my money....ye to pendrive hai bt how to save ourselves from FAKE-IDS ON JATLAND:rockModerators hame bachao....aap log to fake nai hai na:D
    Bhai sachin,

I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Sunita ji ya galat baat se aapki,,,,,itna serious technical discussion chaal rhyaa ar aapne Moderators ki fake id lyaa ke pher is thread ki Deesha badal di,,,,,ib aale se Samar ar Manishaa ka message aap dhore,,,,delete karan ka,,,,ke yu time pass se.......kilkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    pahlya Pen drive ne discuss kar lyaa ek be

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    JATLAND:rockModerators hame bachao....aap log to fake nai hai na:D

Fer ibb ek haftey baad k daurra padd gya inn kai.....roz lakhaya kartey arr ye door-door tai:D
    Sunita ji ya galat baat se aapki,,,,,itna serious technical discussion chaal rhyaa ar aapne Moderators ki fake id lyaa ke pher is thread ki Deesha badal di,,,,,ib aale se Samar ar Manishaa ka message aap dhore,,,,delete karan ka,,,,ke yu time pass se.......kilkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    pahlya Pen drive ne discuss kar lyaa ek be
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Login to view details.
    No technical comments from any network experts on this issue.. Yeh Nakli pendrives hamarey IT k infrastructure ko khaa rahi hain.... Sarkaar kya kar rahi hai iss baarey mein??

Unhappy

Well, I was so wrong in judging it to be another rumour downgrading 'Kingston' - the company. But Mr. Jaglan is right.

Look how coincidental it is... I met this bloke at The Boulevard (Hull City's home stadium)yesterday where I had gone to see Hull City taking on Aston Villa in yet another EPL encounter. And guess what, he offered me the very much infamous 32GB Kingston Flash Drive. I tried to shun him off but when he offered me 'live' data from Phil Brown's mouthpiece... I thought to give it try. Much to my own embarrassment he was right... I could hear Phil Brown in conversation with his technical associates. I was thrilled. But later due to some noise interference (caused at our end) Mr. Brown lost the connections and Hull City lost 0-1 to Aston Villa. It was a nice game and I bought the flash drive. As I moved out of the stadium I thought of 'playing' the recorded conversation again... and to my own amusement I found that I was duped.

Heard a similar incident from my Pakistaani friend here... seems like the entire Yorkshire is being targeted... especially us - the 'brown' Asians.

How I wish I had taken Mr Jaglan's advice seriously... I would have saved 40 Great Britian Pounds. I am on fast today!!

Login to view details.
    OMG !!!! This racket is spread acorss the world !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat View Post
    Well, I was so wrong in judging it to be another rumour downgrading 'Kingston' - the company. But Mr. Jaglan is right.

Look how coincidental it is... I met this bloke at The Boulevard (Hull City's home stadium)yesterday where I had gone to see Hull City taking on Aston Villa in yet another EPL encounter. And guess what, he offered me the very much infamous 32GB Kingston Flash Drive. I tried to shun him off but when he offered me 'live' data from Phil Brown's mouthpiece... I thought to give it try. Much to my own embarrassment he was right... I could hear Phil Brown in conversation with his technical associates. I was thrilled. But later due to some noise interference (caused at our end) Mr. Brown lost the connections and Hull City lost 0-1 to Aston Villa. It was a nice game and I bought the flash drive. As I moved out of the stadium I thought of 'playing' the recorded conversation again... and to my own amusement I found that I was duped.

Heard a similar incident from my Pakistaani friend here... seems like the entire Yorkshire is being targeted... especially us - the 'brown' Asians.

How I wish I had taken Mr Jaglan's advice seriously... I would have saved 40 Great Britian Pounds. I am on fast today!!

No technical comments from any network experts on this issue.. Yeh Nakli pendrives hamarey IT k infrastructure ko khaa rahi hain.... Sarkaar kya kar rahi hai iss baarey mein??
    Please tune to CNN.. There is some news flashing about notorious 32 GB Kingston Pen drive...

This is really something very disappointing that we have not recieved any expert comment on this serious issue from any of the worthy member on this site and i know we have many Network experts here,,,,,,,

Sarkaar ko is ghatna ke upar ek commission baithana chaahiye

Kya ye racket Singpura tak pohonch gaya hai:o
    Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Please tune to CNN.. There is some news flashing about notorious 32 GB Kingston Pen drive...