Thread: Jatland down??

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Jatland down??

Bhai logo,

kya ho gaya tha Jatland ko? We were really worried.... kya koi insight de sakta hai...

I think this downtime was rarest one..lekin we missed JL a lot during this time... I felt bored in office... aur kaam mein mann nahi laga...

Please share the reason, if possible.. thanks!

PS:Importance of JL today was more as 6 point infraction was about expire today... toh meehh kessi baattt dekhu tha bhai...

Bhaiya mujhe to addiction sa ho gaya hai...........books mein bhi JL k thread deekh rahe the:oAur Ritu didi hian ke mujhe bhagana chahti hian yahan sepata nahi kyu, shayad wo caring hian isliye
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Bhai logo,

kya ho gaya tha Jatland ko? We were really worried.... kya koi insight de sakta hai...

I think this downtime was rarest one..lekin we missed JL a lot during this time... I felt bored in office... aur kaam mein mann nahi laga...

Please share the reason, if possible.. thanks!

PS:Importance of JL today was more as 6 point infraction was about expire today... toh meehh kessi baattt dekhu tha bhai...

Yes Sangwan bhai,,,,aaj hamara Infraction 9.24 PM par khatam hona thaa aur ghadi se najar hat hi nahi rahi thi,,,,,lekin ye aaj down time kyon hua,,,,,,

Lets know whats the reason behind this failure

[quote=anilsangwan;193406]Bhai logo,

PS:Importance of JL today was more as 6 point infraction was about expire today... toh meehh kessi baattt dekhu tha bhai...[/quote]

Jab maine dekha to 5 members the ab dekho sarey kaise toott paddey:D Waise to hamarey infraction ke baad TRP waise hi kaafi down chal rahi thi

Jatland has several components, and a lot of plugins. There are several critical pieces of the database. On rare occasions, one of these components dies due to overload or other random issues. When that dies, it causes a ripple effect taking the site down with it. Usually, it requires a server restart that has to be done manually. If it goes down again, please be patient while we try to resolve it. It is of utmost importance to us that the site stays up!

Thanks Sattey bhai for the input, as far as Overload problem is concerened at least I can assure you on behalf of my whole team that we will take some neccessary steps to reduce the load,,,,,,,:rock

In the meantime we can also get input from members like Jaglan Bhai he has good insight about these kind of problems and always offer a helping hand to resolve issues be it jobs, technical, social or health related.........

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    On rare occasions, one of these components dies due to overload or other random issues.!
    Last edited by sachinb; January 8th, 2009 at 09:21 AM.