Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: No. 1 Haryana:- Ch. Bhupinder Hooda synonymous of Development

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Bhaiyo..

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...7&postcount=34

Iss link ne khol ke dekho... Dudee uncle ji ne yoh kaam kayi saal pehlam Bataya tha Aapke MP saab ko.... Iske baad Rajasthan mein bhi doosri jaatiyon ko aarakshan mill chuka hai... ... Haryana k Jaatt wahin k wahi hain!!!!

Kuchh Galat bhi nahi keh rahe hain... Khud Hooda "Saab" ne jawaab maanga tha Chautala "saab" se.... ki batao Aarakshan pe kya neeti hai tumhaari.... Ab toh sarkaar Hooda saab ki sei.... ebb toh khud ne e kalam chalaaani sei......fer kis baat ki der sei??
    Just to make it clear here one point

Both main parties Congress and INLD have given statements in favour of JAT reservation in past i.e. Chautala and Hooda himself. So we cant put down one and save the other on this matter.

Are we sure that Chautala will come open in favour of JAT reservation? Arop doosre pe hum tabhi laga sakte hein jab hum kudh usko support karte hon nahi? Dekh yo bichara rakka er aur isse jude log kitne dukhi ho rahe ki INLD bhi support nahi kar rahi isko.

Please read the thread below:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...5&postcount=20

Meanwhile I was going through some interesting articles ...

http://www.indianexpress.com/res/web.../ipo26082.html

Jat quota -- Oppn comes down heavily on Chautala

EXPRESS NEWS SERVICE NEW DELHI/KAITHAL, OCT 25: Haryana Chief Minister Om Prakash Chautala could find himself in a tight spot over the increasing demand from the Opposition for conferring of OBC (Other Backward Castes) status to the Jat community in congruity with Rajasthan and Delhi.

Chautala had pre-empted his rivals by being the first state leader to demand reservation for Jats and announcing the formation of a Commission to see this through.
    However, the Congress and sundry Opposition parties have come down heavily on Chautala for his ``smart move''. Accusing the Chief Minister of hoodwinking people, Bhupinder Singh Hooda, president of the Haryana Congress, has demanded implementation of a report on the same subject, which had been shelved after the Mandal Commission. For the Congress, which is still licking its wounds after its humilating defeat in Haryana in the recent Lok Sabha elections, the Jat issue has come as a God-send. The party has decided to exploit the issue to the hilt as it comes at a time when Chautala isall set to announce the Assembly elections and the Congress edifice is in shambles.
    The Congress has asked Chautala to implement the recommendations of the Gurnam Singh Commission, which had categorised Jats, Bishnois, Tyagis etc as Backward Castes. Though the panel's recommendations had been unanimously okayed for implementation by the Assembly, with the advent of the Mandal Commission, which gave similar recommendations, it was allowed to lapse.
    Hooda claimed that Chautala faced no hurdle in directly confering OBC status on Jats and other communities and there was no need for him to look to the Centre for this.
    Congress leaders say the issue will electrify the political atmosphere in the state. The party, which is the main rival of the Chautala-led INLD and BJP combine in the likely elections early next year, has vowed to launch a state-wide agitation on the reservations issue. Chautala has all reasons to feel peeved over the way the BJP ignored his interests in the Jat reservation issue.
    Observersfeel that Chautala is trying to suppress the issue at least until elections are over. In case he commits himself to the reservation for this community, he may face a backlash from other communities.
    Jats constitute about one thirds of Haryana's population and are a politically dominant group here. Chautala's rivals have also floated a front, Gurnam Singh Ayog Sangharsh Samiti, to mobilise opinion on the reservation issue. Meanwhile, Chautala today said the Union Government's decision not to give OBC status to Jats in a particular area of Rajasthan was not based on the principle of equality. He said it was surprising that the districts of Dholpur and Bharatpur in Rajasthan had been left out because these were a part of an estate which was once ruled by a Jat. If the ruler had been a Jat, it didn't follow the entire population of the area was of the same status, he added. He said it appeared that the BJP-led Central Government was trying to mislead the Jats just as the Congress had been doing. Such an act wasnot in accordance with the Constitution, he said. He feared that some people may go to the court against such a decision and the issue would linger on. Chautala said the BJP was just trying to gain political mileage out of the issue.
    Chautala urged the PM not to apply different yardsticks and give OBC status to the entire Jat community in Haryana, Punjab, UP and other parts of the country. Copyright © 1999 Indian Express Newspapers (Bombay) Ltd.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...0&postcount=21

When both Heads of Ruling and Opposition Parties are unanimous on this Just Demand .

Than who is opposing these leaders to give Young Jats their due .

Who will be held responsible for ensuring a Bleak future Young Jat generation .

Political leadership must awake from their long winter sleep.

Or should we conclude .......

Hathi ke daant khanne ke ore ,Dikhane ke Ore.

Just want to share one nice statement that I have gone through archives here from one of the most respected member. Its so true.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6219

While growing up in Rajasthan I heard the equivalent words for scum and idiot used by RSS people against Jats and especially against the two Jat leaders in our area who fought hard to uplift the Jat community, Chaudhary Kumbharam Arya and Sardar Harlal Singh. I lived in the Jat Boarding in Jhunjhunu from 1955 to 1958 and because I always came first in class and I was strong in General Knowledge ( I could name all the MPs in the parliament with their affiliation) I got to talk with Sardar Harlal Singh occassionally when he stayed at the boarding. He never cared much about the opinions of these narrowminded people as he had a mission to help the community and that he did. ( I should mention that his nephew, Sanwat Singh, one of the brightest Jat young man was stabbed to death by Atal Behari Vajpayee's best friend Virendra Kumar Saklecha, who became Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh).

As far as Sonia Gandhi is concerned, the only thing I can say that she proved her mettle by taking over the party at the bottom point and reviving it. She inherited nothing. The party was on the verge of collapse. Also, for 5 generations, from Priyanka Gandhi to Motilal Nehru. none of the individuals have done anything to harm the good name of the family. But, unfortunately, I see grandsons of a great man harming his name in Haryana.

When I look back at all the people who became Prime Minister of India I can say that with two exceptions we had people of integrity and character as Prime Ministers. The two exceptions are Morarji Desai and Atal Behari Vajpayee. I am sure whoever becomes the next prime Minister will be lot better than the current one.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Jitu,

where did I write that Chautala will do it. I am not comparing chautala with Hooda here... at least not in this thread...!!! Also, if Chautala does not do it, he is also equally bad for Jats!!! I am clear on it.

Lekin, I am saying ki.... Chautala k "Kuddtey paaddan" ne ho ra tha Hooda.... ebb khud ne e toh karna sei yoh kaam!!!! Ebb k dard ho ra sei haatha mein.. ek kalam tooot gayi....

Chautala k kuddtey paaddan k tame to Hooda issa laage tha ki janu CM banntey e pehla kaam yoh e karega....!!!

Mera toh itna sa point sei bhai bass .....!!!! Jai Ram ji ki....

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Just to make it clear here one point

Both main parties Congress and INLD have given statements in favour of JAT reservation in past i.e. Chautala and Hooda himself. So we cant put down one and save the other on this matter.

Are we sure that Chautala will come open in favour of JAT reservation? Arop doosre pe hum tabhi laga sakte hein jab hum kudh usko support karte hon nahi? Dekh yo bichara rakka er aur isse jude log kitne dukhi ho rahe ki INLD bhi support nahi kar rahi isko.
    Last edited by anilsangwan; January 16th, 2009 at 04:20 PM.

cool down bhai,,,,,,we are deviating from the subject:rock

Jitu,

where did I write that Chautala will do it. I am not comparing chautala with Hooda here... at least not in this thread...!!! Also, if Chautala does not do it, he is also equally bad for Jats!!! I am clear on it.

Lekin, I am saying ki.... Chautala k "Kuddtey paaddan" ne ho ra tha Hooda.... ebb khud ne e toh karna sei yoh kaam!!!! Ebb k dard ho ra sei haatha mein.. ek kalam tooot gayi....

Mera toh itna sa point sei bass !!!!

Jitu,

Ha ha ... Bade bhai ek baat bataiye ke likh ke edit kargya tun 4:20 pe :D....

Mein yohe te kahena chahun tha ki we cant degrade one on this matter ... both are on same stand on this topic. Dono kahe kar palat gae hein.

INLD wale jat jat karte hein ... to nispaksh aur bina sifarish wale jaton ka faeda to Jat reservation hi kar sakti hai. So INLD should include this in their agenda.

Aur haan I also include this point against the Hooda Sarkar ki kahe kar palat gae hein. Ya to pahele hi stand nahi lena tha aur agar liya to karo. BUT INLD is also the same.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Ha ha ... Bade bhai ek baat bataiye ke likh ke edit kargya tun 4:20 pe :D....

Yaa line add kari thee.... to make my point clear... edit kar kay....

Chautala k kuddtey paaddan k tame to Hooda issa laage tha ki janu CM banntey e pehla kaam yoh e karega....!!!

lekin bhai Jitu tere likhann likhann mein bhi farak sei..... Hooda aalio kami toh likh di ek chhoti si line mein...... er Chautala aali k 50 masaallley laga k.... issi baat bardaasss nahi hogi bhai

AND ABOUT MUCH HYPED SUCCESS ON POWER FRONT

Power Shortage
    Janhit Cong takes out torch procession
    Tribune News Service

Yamunanagar, January 11
    A large number of workers of the Haryana Janhit Congress (BL) took out a torch procession to protest against the ongoing power shortage and unscheduled long power cuts in the state here today.

The protest disrupted traffic on the Ambala-Jagadhri stretch of NH-73 and traffic jams were seen on the march route. The workers also protested against the deteriorating law and order situation in the state and increasing clout of land mafia.

The march, which was led by secretary of the Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee and senior leader of the Haryana Janhit Congress, Satpal Kaushik, started from Thappar ground and culminated at the mini-secretariat before passing through various parts of Yamunanagar and Jagadhri.

A delegation of workers, including Mahi Pal, Ravi Chaudhary, Ravi Mehra, Chander Bhan Kamboj, Nand Kishore Sharma, Balinder Singh and Sukbhir Bakana, later submitted a memorandum to the Haryana Governor through the city magistrate.

Addressing workers at the mini-secretariat, Kaushik said the Bhupinder Singh Hooda-led Congress government in the state had failed on all fronts. He said the BPL survey list smelled of corruption as efforts had been made to benefit those who were close to Congress MLAs and MPs at the cost of poor people. He said the law and order situation had worsened and land mafia was active in the state. According to him, half of the prime land in the state was owned by businessmen and land developers.

Taking a dig at the Congress government’s claim that it would do its best to improve the power situation, Kaushik said there was no power in the state and power cuts were imposed for as long as 17 hours in a day in urban areas and 20 hours in rural areas. Industries, agricultural sector and the general public were suffering due to power shortage.

AND.....................

Entrepreneurs hold protest
    Tribune News Service

Gurgaon, January 11
    Entrepreneurs of Udyog Vihar today staged a silent demonstration outside the office of the HSIIDC in protest against the virtual non-availability of power to industries.

They handed over a memorandum signed by more than 100 entrepreneurs, addressed to the Governor of Haryana, to the HSIIDC office.

The call for the demonstration was given by a joint forum of three industrial associations - the Chamber of Industries of Udyog Vihar, the Udyog Vihar Industries Association and the Haryana Industries Association.

Col Raj Singla (retd), president, Chamber of Industries of Udyog Vihar, said Udyog Vihar had over 1,500 working industrial units.

He said due to non-availability of power, these units were not being able to keep their commitments resulting in the cancellation of purchase orders and their payments being held back.

A.P. Jain, general secretary, Udyog Vihar Industries Association, said despite the non-availability of power, the DHBVN charged “minimum bill” and even the security deposit had been increased many times.

Entrepreneurs alleged that the state government was only catering to the rich and large industrial houses and was ignoring the small industry.

The government was deliberately working to drive the small industry out of Udyog Vihar so that bigger groups and NRI companies could be brought in.

K.K. Kapur, general secretary, Haryana Industries Association, Udyog Vihar, said for the past over 10 years, successive governments had been making false promises on the power front.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Still MORE............

Power situation puts Hooda in a spot
    Raman Mohan
    Tribune News Service

Hisar, January 17
    The acute power shortage in Haryana threatens to undo all good work that the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government has done so far.

Sporadic incidents of manhandling of power utilities’ staff members and road blockades over long and unscheduled power cuts are an indication of public outcry on the issue.

Even though power shortage has been chronic as well as endemic in Haryana from seventies onwards, it is also a fact that this issue has led to the ouster of many governments over the decades as parties promise to end it and then fail to deliver.

Although to his credit, Hooda has been making all out efforts to streamline power supply to the extent possible from day one, the power supply situation has been worsening month after month. The situation has come to such a pass that it is difficult to even recharge power inverter batteries within the period for which power is supplied to consumers.

Last fortnight, there were cuts from midnight to early morning as various generating plants were non-functional due to a variety of reasons, including paucity of natural gas and low water levels in reservoirs. Industrial activity in the state has come to a halt as power supply is limited to hours in lower single digits. The situation in villages is even worse. No wonder villagers taking out their ire on hapless power utilities' staff.

Hooda has been publicly blaming all former chief ministers for the shortage, saying they did not establish enough generating capacity. Aware of the damage the issue could do to him in the 2010 assembly poll, he set about inviting big companies, including Reliance, Jindals and others, to set up thermal power units in Haryana.

He had hoped that these units would come up in 2009, as it took about three years for a unit to come into production. But procedural and logistics problems upset his time schedule. At best, he can hope of bringing on stream a couple of units at the under-construction Khedar and Jhadli and Yamunanagar plants months before the 2010 polls.

However, that would only be a drop in the ocean as by that time the gap in supply and demand would have further widened due to increased demand. While the commissioning of these new power plants even partially would certainly help Hooda to insist how hard he had been trying to solve the problem, but in practical terms these would not make any significant change in the power supply scenario.

In addition to shortage, the power utilities overstress on disciplining consumers, but failing to discipline their own staff is also ultimately going to the discredit of the Hooda government. The corruption and inefficiency in power utilities is a big irritant for consumers of all categories. This is one reason that makes consumers disinclined to forgive the government for inability to supply enough power.

So far, Hooda has been able to ward off anti-incumbency levels mainly because of public perception that he has hounded out criminals to a large extent and that unlike Chautala he is not an offensive leader.

However, if the power situation fails to improve by very significant levels by the yearend, he will find it hard to eliminate the anti-incumbency factor.

ALSO.............

Kisan samiti stages protest at Bhiwani powerhouses
    Our Correspondent

Bhiwani, January 14
    Following pre-announcement, the Kisan Sangharsh Samiti today staged dharna at several powerhouses to press for their demand of electricity and water.

Addressing the protesting farmers at Badhra 132 kv sub station, the newly appointed president of the samiti Dharmpal Badhra said the crops were ruining for want of adequate water and electricity.

Favouring implementation of slab system he said the government had shown its indifferent attitude by not accepting their demands and now a meeting would be held at Badhra on January 16 to decide the further course of action.
    Last edited by devdahiya; January 16th, 2009 at 09:17 PM.

Dev Sir, Namskar!!

Here I am a bit naive to understand whether you are supporting the developement work done in generating Power in Haryana or you are giving your posts as a proof to offset the establishment of power plants?

Yes when we are debating whether the Haryana state is becoming the No 1 state or not - its equally important to highlights the improvement areas (janta ki demand) as well so that "netting" of good work and "required" deeds can be done and can be understood in a better perspective.

But If its against, then these very posts of yours prove the point that Haryana is in dire need of more Electricity Power and taking steps of establishing these power plants is the right move taken by current govt which was not taken by earlier govts.

If you were talking about producing these statics against so called "parchar" in your earlier posts - then I would say "BAD STATICS".

I can post countless links both in against and in favour of ANY political party.

Whatever power capacity is there currently in Haryana, if CM or power minister is selling that power illegally then we seek your inputs so that everybody can become aware of such undercover deals here.

I don't know if its the general tendency of we people that instead of appreciating the good moves, we start proving our points by giving some "prolonged issues" that govt is not doing well in.

When we talk about change in society, its not done in one day - it takes years. N personally till my life, i have NOT taken any single political mileage for my personal benefits and I have more "jugaads" in INLD govt than current govt but I still appreciate this govt's efforts for providing the basic INFRASTRUCTURE for years to come. Neither I need "Congress" nor I need "non - Congress" but its my fundamental duty to choose "the best out of worsts".

Point here is to understand that in such a mayhem, somebody is taking some good steps to improve the situation.

Reply to killing incidents in Rohtak and in Bhiwani district - I don't think any CM would be fool enought to order firing bullets in his own city/constituency. These teachers had given affidavit and were in consent that they won't be confirmed - but still "naare baaji" for something they agreed in written.

Other unfortunate Bhiwani incident, everybody knows that current govt has flushed out GUNDAISM out of state- that was another effort to wipe out some more anti social elements but unfortunately that one guy lost his life in that incident.

And as you said in earlier posts, its nothing against or pro to any political party, just thought to share my point view. Keep continuing the healthy discussion, everybody is getting benefitted.

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    AND ABOUT MUCH HYPED SUCCESS ON POWER FRONT

Power Shortage
    Janhit Cong takes out torch procession
    Tribune News Service

Yamunanagar, January 11
    A large number of workers of the Haryana Janhit Congress (BL) took out a torch procession to protest against the ongoing power shortage and unscheduled long power cuts in the state here today.

The protest disrupted traffic on the Ambala-Jagadhri stretch of NH-73 and traffic jams were seen on the march route. The workers also protested against the deteriorating law and order situation in the state and increasing clout of land mafia.

The march, which was led by secretary of the Haryana Pradesh Congress Committee and senior leader of the Haryana Janhit Congress, Satpal Kaushik, started from Thappar ground and culminated at the mini-secretariat before passing through various parts of Yamunanagar and Jagadhri.

A delegation of workers, including Mahi Pal, Ravi Chaudhary, Ravi Mehra, Chander Bhan Kamboj, Nand Kishore Sharma, Balinder Singh and Sukbhir Bakana, later submitted a memorandum to the Haryana Governor through the city magistrate.

Addressing workers at the mini-secretariat, Kaushik said the Bhupinder Singh Hooda-led Congress government in the state had failed on all fronts. He said the BPL survey list smelled of corruption as efforts had been made to benefit those who were close to Congress MLAs and MPs at the cost of poor people. He said the law and order situation had worsened and land mafia was active in the state. According to him, half of the prime land in the state was owned by businessmen and land developers.

Taking a dig at the Congress government’s claim that it would do its best to improve the power situation, Kaushik said there was no power in the state and power cuts were imposed for as long as 17 hours in a day in urban areas and 20 hours in rural areas. Industries, agricultural sector and the general public were suffering due to power shortage.

AND.....................

Entrepreneurs hold protest
    Tribune News Service

Gurgaon, January 11
    Entrepreneurs of Udyog Vihar today staged a silent demonstration outside the office of the HSIIDC in protest against the virtual non-availability of power to industries.

They handed over a memorandum signed by more than 100 entrepreneurs, addressed to the Governor of Haryana, to the HSIIDC office.

The call for the demonstration was given by a joint forum of three industrial associations - the Chamber of Industries of Udyog Vihar, the Udyog Vihar Industries Association and the Haryana Industries Association.

Col Raj Singla (retd), president, Chamber of Industries of Udyog Vihar, said Udyog Vihar had over 1,500 working industrial units.

He said due to non-availability of power, these units were not being able to keep their commitments resulting in the cancellation of purchase orders and their payments being held back.

A.P. Jain, general secretary, Udyog Vihar Industries Association, said despite the non-availability of power, the DHBVN charged “minimum bill” and even the security deposit had been increased many times.

Entrepreneurs alleged that the state government was only catering to the rich and large industrial houses and was ignoring the small industry.

The government was deliberately working to drive the small industry out of Udyog Vihar so that bigger groups and NRI companies could be brought in.

K.K. Kapur, general secretary, Haryana Industries Association, Udyog Vihar, said for the past over 10 years, successive governments had been making false promises on the power front.
    Good health is heaven.

My dear Sunil,please try understand that i have no preferences or likings/disliking for any political party or leader.Every party or leader does somthing during his/her tenure to stay afloat in the ocean of politics and not because he wants to do it.Ultimately it boiles down to vote bank.Sooner they do it from the bottom of their heart,better it will be for all.But that is not going to happen.All CMs in past did their best within limitations of their tenure to generate more power to the state and it will be foolish to ignore their contribution.Tomorrow Mr Chautala will come to power so we will start singing his songs.

We generally spoil our personal relations at Jatland for Writing too much about the personal character of a member rather than taking these topics in easy manner.We tend to tell people that your that thing,your that post,your father,your grand father,your wife,your daughter,your son...something must be found at fault...that is the great CHARACTERISTIC of our Kaum.We tend to stoop very low in our utterances and spare no chance to take a dig at each other...without realizing the fact that we all are deficient in some or other respect and perfection is only with GOD.

Sunil please take these things lightly and don't link it with my personality or character.At least i don't do it with any member. If we can not be nice in our words and deeds...let us not be sarcastic and damaging.Have your say and carry on...let the personal relations stay intact if not improve further.Moderators must immediately step in ruthlessly on such people who have this negative mind set and do every thing to curb his/her this habit with strongest possible action. Let these people stay where they ought to and not damage the sensibilities of this nice portal.

Bless!

Dev sir, I regret if I have offended your feelings by any means. Believe me there was no intention to hurt you in my last post here....I take it as a constructive feedback from you and will try amendin my writing skills

I have followed up your numerous posts of my 'interest' since my joinin here at JL, found it really worth readin n graspin and the core 'intent' of the subject has always been reflected in those posts. But recently, I don't see that zeal that you used to put in, don't know whats stoppin you but would like to see you in spirit again.

Cheers for you !!
    Good health is heaven.

Comparative Analysis

All Polticians have thier vested intrests to come in power and rule the world.. Its becuase they are human beings...and we are designed like this....

So, We need to do the comparative analysis for polticians... We can't say who is good and who is bad.

I think we need to figure out who is less corrupt. I feel Hooda' score is better as of now. He sounds like a good adminstrator and very docile in terms public dealing.. He didn't get an hangover of power....

He can be synonymous to Modi if he'll deliver on his promises.

In nutshell.. Right person but wrong party....

I strongly believe that kind of respect and mandate given to INLD by the people of Haryana over and over again (sometimes absolute majority) was not used honestly and purposefully by this party else today they could have stood out and there could not have been any challenge to them.But then power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.They have really wasted those formidable years where they could respect the trust of people and could have done wonders to the development of the state.....THAT WAS NOT TO BE and hence both the state and them are at loss....state in terms of not getting that required kick to become No 1 state in the country and INLD in terms of loosing their credentials and reputation.Unfortunate but very true.Hope Some sense is getting drilled in their head now...though it is already very late and an irreparable loss has already been caused to that party.Bhupender Hooda is definitely a more humble and accepted leader in the state on this day...irrespective of his performance variables and i see no alternative to him at this juncture.........but still things change in INDIA by one incident.

Yudhvir....sorry didn't understand this quote in red font below. Is the party more important or the person? Dont you think that a Right person in WWRONG PARTY is equal to WRONG PERSON IN RIGHT PARTY. What can Mr.Hooda do about the party all our concerns should be the GOOD JOBS done being in a WRONG party or BAD JOBS done in a RIGHT PARTY.

All are corrupt and this is how they design themselves. Some get caught and some DON'T:Dor we are late in CATCHING them....but we still VOTE
    Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    All Polticians have thier vested intrests to come in power and rule the world.. Its becuase they are human beings...and we are designed like this....

So, We need to do the comparative analysis for polticians... We can't say who is good and who is bad.

I think we need to figure out who is less corrupt. I feel Hooda' score is better as of now. He sounds like a good adminstrator and very docile in terms public dealing.. He didn't get an hangover of power....

He can be synonymous to Modi if he'll deliver on his promises.

In nutshell.. Right person but wrong party....
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Yes, Its better to have genuine person and WRONG PARTY rather than having Wrong person in Right Party... Party is national cause and it has wider influence on the thinking of people... Wrong person'll definately going to make thing worse...

He is doing a good job and thats what matters to me... Congress ideology of dynasty poltics and pseudo secularism my hurt his prospects in a long run. However, He is doing well.

I agree that Mr. Hooda can't do much in terms of changing the thinking of party, for him its like changing his last name :D However, he started distributing Panchayati land to all SC/BC to appease the vote bank.

Long Live True Congressman...........

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Yudhvir....sorry didn't understand this quote in red font below. Is the party more important or the person? Dont you think that a Right person in WWRONG PARTY is equal to WRONG PERSON IN RIGHT PARTY. What can Mr.Hooda do about the party all our concerns should be the GOOD JOBS done being in a WRONG party or BAD JOBS done in a RIGHT PARTY.

All are corrupt and this is how they design themselves. Some get caught and some DON'T:Dor we are late in CATCHING them....but we still VOTE

I am weak at Statics But I triedout My Best to answer your question

Hope this document opens on your computer also document created in office 2007
    i had to wait for 6 hrs. no electricity was there from morning

Food for your eyes. Share it with our politician member

I am not in favour of anyone but atleat don't pollute jatland with slogans "Bhai or Tau or Chacha flana dikda Zindabad"

I am a common man and i want to open eyes of all common men like me.

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=jXv6m_3I1z0
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rakeshsehrawat; January 18th, 2009 at 06:27 PM.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Be it HUDA or Govt officials...it is a free for all attitude with 0 accountability.Just by inaugurating a few power projects with HUZZOOMS of people around makes no sense.Gurgaon gives almost 30% revenue to Haryana Govt but have a look at the things including law and order....it gives a feel that it is a virtual village with YELLOW plates calling the shots.Horrible is the word.There are Desi SHARAAB THEKKAS on every corner of so called elite junction with vendors looting the people and making mockery of the governance but we must give a pat on the back to incompetent and ignorant mighty people.Good...carry on.If KABOOTTER will close his eyes that does not make him immune to CAT attack.
    Things are in shambles and out of anybody's and everybody's control.Anyways we deserve these leaders and have to lump things.
    Last edited by devdahiya; January 18th, 2009 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Hope this document opens on your computer also document created in office 2007
    i had to wait for 6 hrs. no electricity was there from morning

Food for your eyes. Share it with our politician member

I am not in favour of anyone but atleat don't pollute jatland with slogans "Bhai or Tau or Chacha flana dikda Zindabad"

I am a common man and i want to open eyes of all common men like me.

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=jXv6m_3I1z0

HAATH KANGGAN KO AARSSI KYA...PADHHE LIKHE KO PHARSSI KYA.............You are good at statastics Rakesh.

Cool

Bhai Hooda...Rohtak chod de baaki kadee dekh le 5 paise b lagaayee ho HOODEeee nee...sadkaan pe....kadee aa tannee sirsa te Fazilka le ke chalunga dekh liye sadak kisi hoya karee...hisar te rohtak 90 Km ss...time laage 2 ghante te b ooper ....rrr driver saale gaal kaadhee hoode tiii ..ki issa ghatiyaa CM na dekha jo kisi b officer ne kuch na kehnda...warna road to raat-2 main bana de...par hooda ki policy hai kisi tii kuch na kaho....Ya eee ss ke uski good management....aajkal to haryana main kutaa b marrrr jyaaaa ss to HOODA Speed breaker banwaa de sssss ...aree sadak 10 ki speed pe chalan aali ho rii sssss.speed breaker banwaan ki keee jaroorat pad gi baabu beta nee...Woh deepender to so called America return hai usnee na dekhi ke America ki sadkaan,,,,
    They are targetting the root cause and that is why taking time. Haryana dont have any Bhakra dam aur any other source of electricity and I rate them cent percent in this regard. This way only scarcity will be eradicated.

After Bansi Lal .... I see now big projects in the state. Overall good public works till now.

Development works are being done and not only in Rohtak, rather all accross Haryana, If some body doesnt want to open eye and see then its their wish.

The best thing about Ch. Bhupinder Hooda is that he is not revengefull and he is not playing a divisive politics based on regionalism.

Just remember a few years back the trauma centre from Rohtak was shifted to Karnal,,,,WHY ????. And when Ch. Hooda came to power he made another trauma centre in Rohtak rather than shifting the one which was taken to Karnal. He is doing work all accross Haryana. The equal distiribution of water is another such example.

Boxing Academy was announced for Bhiwani and it was a good step in acknoweldging the excellent work done by Boxers from Bhiwani. Cricket Academy was approved for Jhajhar.

And two days back Ch. Bhupinder Hooda and Bhai Deepender Hooda announced a Basketball Academy for Kiloi village. I will just give a brief about Kiloi and its relation with Basketball sports. Kiloi is known for Basketball talent as Bhiwani is known for Boxing and in last 15-20 years more than 1000 thousand young guys have been selected from Kiloi purely based on sports basis in Army and Paramilitary Forces. Why this thing was not thoought earlier.

Ch. Hooda didnt loose a minute to announce the post of DSP in Haryana Police for all prominent players who brought laural to the nation in the Olympics. Not only the medal winner was given due benifit and respect rather all these people Saina Nehwal, Jitender, Akhil, Yogeshwar Dutt were also shown due respect and benifits. It shows that as a person Ch. Hooda is generous and he knew that if given some incentive these other players will also shine the name of state.

The examples of YOUTUBE can be seen any where in India, it will be good to see those places where work is being done.

How strange to read the quote that by installing a few Power Plants here and there, if those few Power Plants are going to meet the Power need of Haryana then how you say that they are few........aur nahi to ke ghar gelya ek ek Power Plant laa de
    Last edited by sachinb; January 18th, 2009 at 10:38 PM.