Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: No. 1 Haryana:- Ch. Bhupinder Hooda synonymous of Development

No. 1 Haryana:- Ch. Bhupinder Hooda synonymous of Development

Realizing the poor state of Electricity in Haryana, Ch. Bhupinder Hooda made a commitment to make the state self sufficient in terms of generating power for its own use so that we are not dependent on any other state. Ch. Hooda has displayed the great vision and long term planning making the state as No. 1 Haryana. The Khanpur Khurd was the 4th such power plant inaugurated during his 4 years tenure of CMship. The important thing is that all these four plants have been given to different regions of Haryana. The Khanpur Khurd plant is situated in Jhajhar District on the border of Bhiwani & Rewari, considering the area to be backward in terms of economic development.

It is obvious that it will create a conducive environment for industries. The brief status of these power plants is as under:-

Din Bandhu Chhotu Ram Thermal Plant, Yamunanagar:- Capacity is 600MW, Cost is Rs. 2400 crore, inaugurated on 20th August,05. Production has started.
    Thermal Power Project, Khader(Hisar):- Capacity is 1200MW, Cost is Rs. 4300 crore, inaugurated on 19th May,2007. Production will start in December,09 & March,10.
    Super Thermal Power Plant, Jharli(Jhajhar):- Capacity is 150MW, Cost is Rs. 7892 crore, inaugurated on 2nd October,05. Production will start in July, August,(10) & Jan, 11 in phases.
    Thermal Power Project, Khanpur Khurd(Jhajhar):- Capacity is 1320MW, Cost is Rs. 6000 crore, inaugurated on 10th January,09. Production will start in Dec, 2011 & May, 2112.

Instead of taking populist measures to earn popularity , Ch. Hooda has followed the tough path to ensure development of the state and creating an infrastructure with long term growth for Haryana.

Apart from it, Haryana will also become a hub for Pilot Training, and for this the state government is going to enter in an agreement with Pvt. Companies in next three months. The training would be given at Pinjore, Karnal, Bhiwani & Narnaul.
    Ch. Bhupinder singh Hooda has really given a new direction to Haryana’s growth.
    No. 1 Haryana

We can also compare this great leader with others purley based on his development work, views are invited backed with facts and data!!!!!

PS:- My replies to expected comments and criticism might be extremely slow at times as I am under Indefinite Infraction Period and have to wait for Mods approval.
    Last edited by sachinb; January 12th, 2009 at 10:19 PM.

Overall CM is doing a good job. Hope he keeps the pace...
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

Bijli fer bhi nahi aandi????
    Balyan sahab ispar parkash dalenge??? Mombatti le ke aaiye bijli koni
    Gurgaon mein e bura haal hai jo ki haryana ka sabse bada Industrial town

Baata tein pet na bhara karta pet bharan ne roti chaiye. Jis din 24 ghante bijli rehgi jab yaa baat kahoge to manange.Aur wo din kabhi nahi aayega. so aapko ye baate nahi kehni chaiye.pichle 4 saal se log muh baye baat dekhe hain ki kuch hoga ib tahi kit sowe the hooda sahab agle saal election hai. Waise bhi ye chunav parchar ki jagah nahi hai so moderators please look into the matter of such type of threads.
    For News aur Advertisement there must be some seprate column as this thread is going to be a big piece of scrap.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

I will answer your rest of the questions later on, first let me clarify on this issue, I am not doing any election compaign on JL and neither its my intention to do so.

If praising of good work done by a Jat CM is considered as a Chunav Prachar, in that case we should stop all the discussions on any of the political leader. Why you discuss other leaders, why people discuss songs, movies, filmy actors, etc etc, are they doing some kind of promotional activities.

I am impressed with the kind of development work Ch. Bhupinder Hooda is carrying out, if you dont like his work or you have any point to make, then come out with some factual data. If you dont have any thing to counter my point then please dont make such comments. Its a discussion and if you cant discuss then be like that

PS:- If people can talk about leaders of their liking then why cant I do so:rock.

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    pichle 4 saal se log muh baye baat dekhe hain ki kuch hoga ib tahi kit sowe the hooda sahab agle saal election hai. Waise bhi ye chunav parchar ki jagah nahi hai so moderators please look into the matter of such type of threads.
    For News aur Advertisement there must be some seprate column as this thread is going to be a big piece of scrap.
    Last edited by sachinb; January 13th, 2009 at 11:04 AM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    rakesh dear ek din mein production konna start hovve, time te laagega, agar koi doosra haath pe sarsham hari karta ho te usnne le aao... aatche kaam ne aatcha kah dyo te ke shaan pe bTTa laag jyaga.

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Bijli fer bhi nahi aandi????
    Balyan sahab ispar parkash dalenge??? Mombatti le ke aaiye bijli koni
    Gurgaon mein e bura haal hai jo ki haryana ka sabse bada Industrial town

Baata tein pet na bhara karta pet bharan ne roti chaiye. Jis din 24 ghante bijli rehgi jab yaa baat kahoge to manange.Aur wo din kabhi nahi aayega. so aapko ye baate nahi kehni chaiye.pichle 4 saal se log muh baye baat dekhe hain ki kuch hoga ib tahi kit sowe the hooda sahab agle saal election hai. Waise bhi ye chunav parchar ki jagah nahi hai so moderators please look into the matter of such type of threads.

Login to view details.
    Sachin bhai... Few of the points I agree.....But I disagree on few points...will write about it later !

Thumbs up

They are targetting the root cause and that is why taking time. Haryana dont have any Bhakra dam aur any other source of electricity and I rate them cent percent in this regard. This way only scarcity will be eradicated.

After Bansi Lal .... I see now big projects in the state. Overall good public works till now.

Login to view details.
    Jis din 24 ghantey bijli aa jaagi....Log bhi Hooda Jindabaad apne aap bol dengey.........(er mein bhi bol dyunga...) par ebbe kyu dhinggtaana kar re so bhai... .... ebb tein toh bas Zameen acquire er foundation stone par e jee re sein logg baag!!! :rock

Login to view details.
    "Root cause" ka toh bera nahi Hooda saab.... "ROOT KAADH" ki baga dee e Bhiwani er Hisar Sirsa aalan ki thaarey Leader ne.....

Bhiwani ki sadak jaa k dekh aao ek be... Gaam aur City donua ki..... nyu laagega janu Bihar er Jharkhand ki saddkan pe aa gaye thammm.....

Er Bijli ka bhi yoh e haal sei....inney yoh Rakesh batawe Gudgaame ka haal...... thaarey dist mein nyaari taar pooorr dee howein toh bera nahi..... :D

le theek e kaho so thamm bhi.... K galat thoddi e bataun su mein thamm ne bhai....

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    They are targetting the root cause and that is why taking time. Haryana dont have any Bhakra dam aur any other source of electricity and I rate them cent percent in this regard. This way only scarcity will be eradicated.

After Bansi Lal .... I see now big projects in the state. Overall good public works till now.

Hooda bhai has rightly said, what is being done in Haryana today is the long term planning and it will have very positive effect on the development of state.

Sangwan Bhai, the positive criticism from your side is highly appreciated. I also believe that there should be a wholesome development all accross Haryana and Ch. Bhupinder Hooda is moving in that direction.

Rest Jitender bhai can through more light on the projects initiated in Haryana as he seems to be more aware about the exact situation

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post

Login to view details.
    Anil kyun chho thha rya sei ebb te rohtak mein bhi tera saajha horya sei, agar rohtak ka veekash howe sei te tere bhi fayeda sei bhai...ya te tame tame ki baat sei kadde bhiwani aur hissar-sirsa mein jor raha karta, rohtak ne kunn putcha karta, yu te chaale ja ga.....

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    "Root cause" ka toh bera nahi Hooda saab.... "ROOT KAADH" ki baga dee e Bhiwani er Hisar Sirsa aalan ki thaarey Leader ne.....

Bhiwani ki sadak jaa k dekh aao ek be... Gaam aur City donua ki..... nyu laagega janu Bihar er Jharkhand ki saddkan pe aa gaye thammm.....

Er Bijli ka bhi yoh e haal sei....inney yoh Rakesh batawe Gudgaame ka haal...... thaarey dist mein nyaari taar pooorr dee howein toh bera nahi..... :D

le theek e kaho so thamm bhi.... K galat thoddi e bataun su mein thamm ne bhai....

Login to view details.
    Mere kitt tein Kaan Laal huye deekh gaye aap ne gussey mein bhai...

Mein te sehaj bhaav tein likhun su bhaisaab... er galat nahi likhi...sirf saachi baat likhi sei er igore kiya jaa ra sei..

Past mein agar rohtak ko ignore kiya kisi ne..toh woh bhi galat tha.... development baraabar ka hona chahiye..

Rohtak mein saajha aali baat 100 ki 100 sei ..... Par Maka yeh saari Bijli Rohtak aalan te naa Fooki jaa... 2-4 taar Bhiwani kaani bhi baggwa diyo je yoh Hooda thaari sunnta ho toh... :rock

Quote Originally Posted by nd-chora View Post
    Anil kyun chho thha rya sei ebb te rohtak mein bhi tera saajha horya sei, agar rohtak ka veekash howe sei te tere bhi fayeda sei bhai...ya te tame tame ki baat sei kadde bhiwani aur hissar-sirsa mein jor raha karta, rohtak ne kunn putcha karta, yu te chaale ja ga.....

ha ha .... Neele jayaj jayaj la lyo mere yaar .... ye to kabhi se hota aya hai ki jis district ka CM hota hai wahan jyada kaam hote hein .... jaise ki Rohtak se ladhot ki sadak ka itna bura haal tha kae saal tahi ek boojhey matna ... yo CM aya to banani shuru er chodi bhi kar di .... what say? Rohtak aali nehar ne taras jyaya karte hum .... wo ke tha? kya wo rohtak ke jameen ko banjar banane ki sajish thi? Ya phir hum ye arop laga dein ki ye INLD aur others Rohtak se support lete hein aur yahin ke peeth mein chura bhonkte hein?

Bhaiyo critics is appreciated and there should be strong opposition so that CM and party always be on toes. But criticising all good things will generate nothing. Achraj tab hota hai jab log yun kahete hein ki bijli nahi aati .... pichale 2-3 saal se dikkat poore north grid mein hai aur yahi wahe time hai ki Rastrpati bhawan ki bhi bijli kati gae thi .... also jo log jameen bechne ki baat kar rahe hein uneh mein ye batana chahunga ki shayad CM agar Chautala hote to bhi yahi hona tha .... because ye jameen bechne ka kaam unhone shuru kiya tha 5 gaon se .... Aur I am in sink with Rakesh when he says about slow work .... and so will be CM and sarkar ... I have read news today only ... CM have visited all the places and enquired about progress of tasks.

Tasks that I like by this Govt. :

1) Power plants (All will be benefitted of these, if this CM will give more supply to Rohtak from them then Chautala will give to Sirsa, Hissar and narwana)

2) Rohtak-Delhi 6 Lane road
    Have seen that at many places there is work going on to broaden this road. This was a long pending demand even from Military being the shortest path to border from delhi. But nobody was interested .... this will help not only Rohtakites but other districts too.

3) Railway lines approval and work ..... Rewari-Jhajjhar-Rohtak and Sonepat-Gohana-Jind Also Garhi Harsaru-farrukhnagar .... appreciable efforts.

4) Railway bridges ... I am not having any data right now but have read few days back of how many railway overbridges are under construction .... and this is all over haryana not only in one district

5) University in Mahendergarh

6) Lots of new polytechnics

7) Rohtak Medical converted to University

8) Rohtak Medical mein 6 floor OPD ka theka diya gaya tha ... jo thekedar tha wo Bihar mein elections mein khada ho gaya aur sirf basement mein kam ke bad thapp ho gaya hai ... if you see the will behind this task ... soch ke dekho ki agar 6 manjila OPD hogi to kitna aram hoga sabhi pardesh wasiyon ko .... this is not only for rohtak

9) Rohtak mein Central Sectretariat bana diya gaya hai lagbhag .... jisse sare offices ek jegah aa jaenge ... (Dont know if this was started by earlier govt or this?)

10) Kitne sare gaon mein Stadiums bana diye gae hein .... one big one is under construction near to Bus stand rohtak .... international match ho yahan aise stadium banenge to kitna aacha hai ... ek shuruaat to ki inhone ...

11) Rohtak ki poocho to kafi aache kaam hein:
    ... jaise ...

a)jameen ke neeche se bijli ka paryas taki roads internally chode hon aur bijli chori rukke thodi ....
    b) Byepasses .... Delhi byepas se seedhe Jhajjhar ko nikal diya gaya hai taki logon ko double phatak se chutkara mile .... this benefits not only rohtak ... Jind, hissar, bhiwani aur gohana ke roads byepass se jud jaenge ...
    c) Naliyan khatam kar ke bade sewer mein dali ja rahi hein .... isse macchar kum honge aur roads chodi hongi ...
    d) Flyovers all across ... now here we can say that they are slow in progress but I give them benefit of doubt .... being new to power they might have given contracts to small contractors ... but hope that later on they will choose better people for this. I went to bhiwani road flyover last week ... aur ye sab poore hone ke baad sahi mein logon ko suvidha milegi ... jo peeda unhone sahi hai inke banane mein wo door ho jaegi.

Also here I wish to put light on one more aspect of this. Jitna easy hum samajhte hein in kammon ko utna easy hein nahi apne yahan par. Just for an example ... mhara road bane se .... uspe nae pani ke pipe dabbe gae ... then badde sewer aur ab naliyan sewer mein dali ja rahi hein .... lekin ek mahanubhav ne case thok diya aur stay le liya ki mere ramp nahi tootne chahiye .... to aise kitne hi stay hote honge aur kitne hi railway delay karti hogi .... kahin forest kahin railway ... wo bhiwani wala flyover sirf railway wala portion baki hai ...

12) IIM - garnavathi .... IIM Rohtak sunana hi sukhad hai .... aur I have read in news that this year only their classes are going to start .... for few period they will be in Sanghi polytecnic building ....

13) Asian paints ki sunane mein aai thi .... dont know whats the progress .... in other words ... pardesh mein mahol sudhra hai aur is karan nae investors aa rahe hein .... Bansi Lal Maruti leke aae they to kitna faeda raha pardesh ko ... isi terah ki pahel inhone ki hai ...
    Iske sath hi Liberty, Parle jaisi badi companies ne rahat ki sans li. Parle to chali gae thi bhiwadi usko wapas lae ... iss ilake ke kitne hi log usmein naukri karte hein ...

14) Gunda Tatav khatam kiye .... Jitne gunde iss sarkar ne mare hein ... utne kisi ne nahi aaj tak ..... Atleast this govt is not supporting gundas. Ab log kahete hein ki fake encounters hue hein .... though they should take utmost care par overall I am happy to see work of govt at this front. Aaam aadmi bhaebheet nahi hai aaj.

15) A level of fare selection .... I have shared the selection criterian for the posts of lecturers earlier .... on the basis of merits .... now if we will get calls on the basis of merits then obviously the corruption/sifarish will take place in between the merit candidates only .... Halanki bilkul saaf to koe kar bhi nahi sakta looking at political scenerio ... workers ke bhi kaam karvane padte hein ...

16) Kitne hi Govt Schools ki buildings banae gae hein .... kitni hi pani ki diggiyan tyar ki gae hein gaon mein .... kitne hi gaon ke schools upgrade kiye gae jaise ki middle ko matric and matric ko 10+2

Lots of recruitments are taking place in education sector .... also in police dept looking forward to the 2010 commonwealth games

What I dont like what they did though one can say that it is their political majboori

1) SC/ST ko free computer vitran abhiyan
    2) 100-100 gaj ke plots dena

So Overall what I feel is that if given the second term they can perform much better being enriched with this term experience and hold in beauracracy of state .... rest god knows how they will perform in next term ... will they also start taking this granted or keep working hard like this one.
    Last edited by jitendershooda; January 14th, 2009 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Addition

Bewakoofon ke gaon alag se nahin baste......they merge with the crowd.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Mr. Dev, dont talk off topic, all the members are making contributions supported by facts and its a healthy discussion going on. Please refrain from making these comments

If you want to give your views then come with facts, criticisms are most welcome. You can say things for or against. I dont mind even if you support Behan Kumari Mayawati's ideology also.

You can compare Ch. Bhupinder Hooda with other CMs based on the development work done by them in the state.

You are an experienced member with more than 6000 thousand posts , so speak with factual data only

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Bewakoofon ke gaon alag se nahin baste......they merge with the crowd.
    Last edited by sachinb; January 14th, 2009 at 09:37 PM.

Thumbs up A correction!!

Jharli Thermal power plant will generate 150x3=1500MW electricity instead of 150MW which will definitely cater to the increasing power needs of Haryana.

Also, I used to have discussions some years back with frnds that govt is blindly openin Engineering colleges, how they goin to get placement. Unemployed Educated people will be a big threat to Haryana if it continues like this without any plan. But thanks to CM's VISION, perhaps these power plants will consume lots of engineers in different streams!!

CM's efforts are quite commendable - and that to just in one term, if given second chance, he should also look into different districts of Haryana for more development work which can be quite anticipated given the current development work.

Keep it up Mr C.M.

Super Thermal Power Plant, Jharli(Jhajhar):- Capacity is 150MW, Cost is Rs. 7892 crore, inaugurated on 2nd October,05. Production will start in July, August,(10) & Jan, 11 in phases.
    Good health is heaven.

Login to view details.
    Saari maan lee rei Sunil... Par yaa calculation theek kar le bhai tu...

150 x 3 = 450 hoya kare... :D 1500 nahi.... Mere yaar aankh bhi kyu foddey sei...padhey likhyan ki... :p

Er haan... Chemical aale...Computer aale... Ceramic aale... saarya ne Thermal mein laggwa diye... kissey ne gate pe... kissey ne security mein... dekhiye kaddey koi engr re jya Haryane k Engg colleges ka... :rock

Quote Originally Posted by suniljakhar View Post
    Jharli Thermal power plant will generate 150x3=1500MW electricity instead of 150MW which will definitely cater to the increasing power needs of Haryana.

Also, I used to have discussions some years back with frnds that govt is blindly openin Engineering colleges, how they goin to get placement. Unemployed Educated people will be a big threat to Haryana if it continues like this without any plan. But thanks to CM's VISION, perhaps these power plants will consume lots of engineers in different streams!!

CM's efforts are quite commendable - and that to just in one term, if given second chance, he should also look into different districts of Haryana for more development work which can be quite anticipated given the current development work.

Keep it up Mr C.M.

Last edited by anilsangwan; January 14th, 2009 at 10:01 PM.

ha ha ha bhot kasute raakshash se bhai galti pakadan mein:rock,,,,,,yaa galti shuru mein mere te hogi,,,,,actually Jharli aale Power Plant mein 3X500 MW = 1500MW ki capacity se,,,,,

chalo chhota motta haansi majak beech mein chaalta rahna chaahiye,,:D

PS:- Bhai Sangwan is galat calculation ke karan jeetni surplus beejli hogi vaa saari thaari(excluding your share:rock)

Saari maa lee rei Sunil... Par yaa calculation theek kar le bhai tu...

150 x 3 = 450 hoya kare... :D 1500 nahi.... Mere yaar aankh bhi kyu foddey sei...padhey likhyan ki... :p

Er haan... Chemical aale...Computer aale... Ceramic aale... saarya ne Thermal mein laggwa diye... kissey ne gate pe... kissey ne security mein... dekhiye kaddey koi engr re jya Haryane k Engg colleges ka... :rock

Bhaiya mai bhi yahi soch raha tha k beejlli maaddi si aur kharcha itna jyada........par chup reh gaya ye soch ke ki baddo ke beech mein kaise bolluchhota muh baddi baat
    Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    ha ha ha bhot kasute raakshash se bhai galti pakadan mein:rock,,,,,,yaa galti shuru mein mere te hogi,,,,,actually Jharli aale Power Plant mein 3X500 MW = 1500MW ki capacity se,,,,,

chalo chhota motta haansi majak beech mein chaalta rahna chaahiye,,:D

PS:- Bhai Sangwan is galat calculation ke karan jeetni surplus beejli hogi vaa saari thaari(excluding your share:rock)

ha hah aha...Anil vo kan pakad ke dand bethak mara kare - uska koe icon na malya me dundu thaa, na to kuchh lakhan ki bajaye es post me manne vo bharne thee, par chalo, tame sar pakdi gayee galti...

arr bhai vo ek chutkala suna hoga na tanne - ak ek be 2 yadi thee...ek nue bolya ak je sher aaja to tu k kare, dusra nue bolya ak me bhaaj lu. pahla bolya ak bawale, sher tanne bhajan me chhode he. Pher dusra bolya ak achha pher me nue karunga ak me paed pe chad janga - pahla nue bolya ak je sher b teri galya-2 paed pe chad gya to. Pher dusra bolya ak bhai pher me bhaj ke Rohtak aali nahar me kud janga. Pahla bolya ak je sher b tere pachhe-2 kud gya nahar me to ....

Pher bera he vo dusra yadi (Bhupender Singh Hooda) k bolya pahle (Anil) te -

Ak re O bhai tu nue bata - tu sher galya he ak meri galya
    :p

Bhai tere bache khuche Engineera ne Bhupi aagli baar dekh lega, tu bote geran ki to tayari pakad ek be

Saari maan lee rei Sunil... Par yaa calculation theek kar le bhai tu...

Last edited by suniljakhar; January 14th, 2009 at 11:05 PM. Reason: .
    Good health is heaven.