Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: May i help you .......

May i help you .......

Hi Fellow Jatlanders .....just started this thread for all of us ....
    what i want in this thread ..is that we need to introduce Ourself
    professionally ...that what we guys do as a profession..i.e doctor ,engineer,lawyer.......so if any of the jatland member need any assistance .......from our side....we will try to assist them in any form

i start with myself

1,NAME OF THE COMPANY: NEST HOUSING SOLUTIONS PVT LTD

2,NATURE OF COMPANY BUSINESS: REALITY

3,WORKING AS : OWN BUSINESS

4,CONTACT DETAILS : VIVEK.GATHWALA@GMAIL.COM

PL START COUNTING :rock

Think which become obvious in future

1,NAME OF THE COMPANY: Computer Sciences Corporation, Noida

2,NATURE OF COMPANY BUSINESS: Information Technology

3,WORKING AS : Network Engineer (Security)

4,CONTACT DETAILS : sanjeev.nandal
    @gmail.com

Name of the company:Not decided yet as i am working as freelancer
    Nature of the Business:Service Industry
    Profession:Wedding planner
    Email:deepikasingh1@gmail.com
    Last edited by deepika; January 23rd, 2009 at 08:16 AM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    NAME OF THE COMPANY
    Pacific Investment Management Company(PIMCO).

NATURE OF COMPANY BUSINESS
    Investment Management.

WORKING AS
    Financial Engineer ( focus on Risk Management Analytics )

CONTACT DETAILS
    anilsinghd1@gmail.com

@ Deepika : Yaar fellow JLers ke liye koye concession ? :D:o

===========================

Details:

PIMCO is one of the leading investment solutions provider . It is an daughter company of Allianz Global Investors , the insurance giant from Germany!

We generally deal with either institutional clients or mutual funds!

I belong to PM(Portfolio Management) Analytics and our team is re sponsible for providing trade studies , simulations , tools and research to make informed decisions and also for the risk management systems and tools.
    My academic background is a Integrated post graduation in Mathematics and Computing from IITD , and the combination of the ability to decipher the complex mathematics behind most financial models and also to implement any of the models to build systems or to do simulations is the skill required for this Job. I was campus hired.

Opportunities : I am not an expert because of my lil experience but I believe the market would bounce back somewhere early next year so there will be opportunities in plenty and specially Fixed Income in India will boom!
    The ideal academics in my field of work are CFA , FRM , CQF ( in a sense a strong quant knowledge combined with pieces of finance ).

Kapil can probably detail more on this.
    Last edited by anilsinghd; February 28th, 2009 at 02:46 AM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Folks there are a couple of suggestions I would like to make.

First the title of the thread should be indicative of the content , A formal title would at tract many and that is the sole purpose!

(Mods / Admins , probably will need your help on changing the title of the thread! ).

Next , writing a couple of lines or many be even a para , or a few bullet points would do a lot of good!

One may choose to describe the field he / she is working , opportunities present in the field , the academics required for that field and how to come there and related things would be appropriate , let me try it in my previous post.

1,NAME OF THE COMPANY:
    TietoEnator, Brand Name Tieto,www.tieto.com

2,NATURE OF COMPANY BUSINESS:
    IT Services

3,WORKING AS :
    Sr. Software Engineer @ Tieto, Hyderabad, India.
    Consultant @ ST-Ericsson, Lund, Sweden

4,CONTACT DETAILS :
    Sumit.jat@gmail.com

Details :
    Tieto is a leading IT services company with more than 16000 experts like me ;-) inclose to 30 countries.
    Company deal in the following areas: Financial Services, Telecom and Media, Forest, Healthcare, Energy, Government Solutions, Welfare, Manufacturing, Retail and Logistics.

My Part:
    I belong to the Telecom and Media service of Tieto. My qualification for this Job is B.Tech (Comp Sc & Engineering) + PG Diploma in Embedded System & Design from CDAC, Hyderabad. I have choosed diploma course in Embedded Systems after my Engg. degree to enter in to the telecom market as it requires some Embedded system skill set OR you have done B.tech in Electronics. I got campus placement in Tieto in Sept 05 and still with the same company.

Work I Do:
    I have been to many countries during my work like France(Paris), Germany(Nuremberg) and now Sweden(Malmo). I started as a software programmer for bug fixing for applications like Network Selection and Video Telephony and then later on my work profile shifted more or less to 3G Mobile Testing. At present I work with the Tools department of ST-Ericsson to develop and test the tools for the automated environment.
    When my project was ended in Ericsson, Sweden. I have taken the initiative with two other colleagues to start the consultancy business with Ericsson(As my India unit was never in to consultancy business). So we have taken our own Contracts in Ericsson (now ST-Ericsson) and inform the company Tieto to take the further initiatives, that was the achievement i gain in my company .

Opportunities:
    As Telecom is a hot and evergrowing market, so there are lot many opportunities in this field.

1.NAME OF THE COMPANY: GMIS,BALI, INDONESIA
    2.WORKING AS : Teacher
    3.CONTACT DETAILS : renusangwan100@yahoo.co.in

1,NAME OF THE COMPANY: Metaflex Doors India Pvt. Ltd.,Noida

2,NATURE OF COMPANY BUSINESS: Special Purpose Doors( For Cold storage, Food Storage and Medical Companies

3,WORKING AS : Production Engineer
    4,CONTACT DETAILS : rakeshsehrawat@gmail.com
    ,rakesh@metaflex.in
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Post Ram Ram Jee

NAME OF THE COMPANY
    HCL Technologies, U K

Information Technology

WORKING AS
    Consultant (Datacenter Operations)

CONTACT DETAILS
    ankurdahiya@gmail.com

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
    To err is human, to forgive is Not Company Policy !

Quote Originally Posted by vivekgathwala View Post
    Hi Fellow Jatlanders .....just started this thread for all of us ....
    what i want in this thread ..is that we need to introduce Ourself
    professionally ...that what we guys do as a profession..i.e doctor ,engineer,lawyer.......so if any of the jatland member need any assistance .......from our side....we will try to assist them in any form

i start with myself

1,NAME OF THE COMPANY: NEST HOUSING SOLUTIONS PVT LTD

2,NATURE OF COMPANY BUSINESS: REALITY

3,WORKING AS : OWN BUSINESS

4,CONTACT DETAILS : VIVEK.GATHWALA@GMAIL.COM

PL START COUNTING :rock

Bhai Vivek,.......... Thread to bahoot achha start kiya hai lekin aapne kewal 4 hi option diya hain Agar isme 5th Option aur jod dete LOCATION (current) to aur bhi suvidha rahti ek dusre se sahayata prapt karne me.
    :rockSANDY = JAT

JAI :rockKIL:DLKI :rock TAULL !!!!!

"JAHAN JAAT VAHAN THAATH" :p

Lightbulb

Let's start myself with adding 1 more option:-----

NAME OF THE COMPANY

IRIS

MARKET RESEARCH

WORKING AS
    BRANCH HEAD (WEST REGION)

CONTACT DETAILS
    aryaspshinde@gmail.com

CURRENT LOCATION
    MUMBAI

Quote Originally Posted by SANDEEP5 View Post
    Bhai Vivek,.......... Thread to bahoot achha start kiya hai lekin aapne kewal 4 hi option diya hain Agar isme 5th Option aur jod dete LOCATION (current) to aur bhi suvidha rahti ek dusre se sahayata prapt karne me.

bhai sandeep le location bhi aagayiii

Think which become obvious in future

Quote Originally Posted by vivekgathwala View Post
    bhai sandeep le location bhi aagayiii

Good Sir, Thanks for quick reply. Hope other members will also take the initiative like you.

Well here i am for some updates on the.....

Location:Presently i am in Kuala Lumpur,working with one of the best wedding planner in the city.His name is Stephen Foong(www.stephenfoong.com).But will be in India soon after finishing a professional course in floral designing.

@Anil jee:arre yeh kya baat puchi aapne:ohaanji zarur jatland memebers ko sepcial concession milega:D

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    NAME OF THE COMPANY
    Pacific Investment Management Company(PIMCO).

Investment Management.

WORKING AS
    Financial Engineer ( focus on Risk Management Analytics )

CONTACT DETAILS
    anilsinghd1@gmail.com

@ Deepika : Yaar fellow JLers ke liye koye concession ? :D:o
    ===========================

Details:

PIMCO is one of the leading investment solutions provider . It is an daughter company of Allianz Global Investors , the insurance giant from Germany!

We generally deal with either institutional clients or mutual funds!

I belong to PM(Portfolio Management) Analytics and our team is re sponsible for providing trade studies , simulations , tools and research to make informed decisions and also for the risk management systems and tools.
    My academic background is a Integrated post graduation in Mathematics and Computing from IITD , and the combination of the ability to decipher the complex mathematics behind most financial models and also to implement any of the models to build systems or to do simulations is the skill required for this Job. I was campus hired.

Opportunities : I am not an expert because of my lil experience but I believe the market would bounce back somewhere early next year so there will be opportunities in plenty and specially Fixed Income in India will boom!
    The ideal academics in my field of work are CFA , FRM , CQF ( in a sense a strong quant knowledge combined with pieces of finance ).

Kapil can probably detail more on this.
    Last edited by deepika; February 28th, 2009 at 10:13 PM.

NAME OF THE COMPANY:rock
    DELPHI Automotives

NATURE OF COMPANY BUSINESS:rock
    Automobile Industry

WORKING AS :boxing
    Operations and quality Head

CONTACT DETAILS
    satyenderdeswal@gmail.com

CURRENT LOCATION
    Gurgaon (NCR)

Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

Working as aaley mai ya kabaddi kyun deekha di:D
    Quote Originally Posted by satyenderdeswal View Post
    NAME OF THE COMPANY:rock
    DELPHI Automotives

NATURE OF COMPANY BUSINESS:rock
    Automobile Industry

WORKING AS :boxing
    Operations and quality Head

CONTACT DETAILS
    satyenderdeswal@gmail.com

CURRENT LOCATION
    Gurgaon (NCR)

I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Bhai current Location toh waise bhi aapke profile main updated honi chaiye as thats the mandatory filed and should be updated time by time, if i am not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sumitteotia View Post
    Bhai current Location toh waise bhi aapke profile main updated honi chaiye as thats the mandatory filed and should be updated time by time, if i am not wrong.

Jo aisi baat hai to sumit bhai, About me ke under me ye saari baat aa jaati hain jo jo is thread me alag se likhi gayi hai. par agar kisi ko kuchh jaroorat hai to vo bhala kis kis ki profile dhoondta haandega. use is thread par saari info mil jaayegi.................

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Working as aaley mai ya kabaddi kyun deekha di:D

Sunita Ji, gaur te dekhiyo ek bar ye kabaddi na hain, boxing kar rahe hain............. :D

Jo aisi baat hai to sumit bhai, About me ke under me ye saari baat aa jaati hain jo jo is thread me alag se likhi gayi hai. par agar kisi ko kuchh jaroorat hai to vo bhala kis kis ki profile dhoondta haandega. use is thread par saari info mil jaayegi.................
    bhai sandeep..while reading the thres anyone can see the Location of the desired profile on the Left side...but "About me" is not displayed..thats the reason