I've copied the following contents from "Members Agreement" when they accept the membership of Jatland. Moderators please tell is this the policy to provide protection fro sexual harassment or just a notice. Everybody just CLICKS on the BOX- "I agree to terms and conditions" but i'm sure no one reads through. I wonder is this sufficient to protect female members from any kind of harassment?If we dont yet have a policy as such against sexual harassment, then please consider to form a new policy to provide an increased comfort to female members. Merely having a nick name or not putting their pictures is not sufficient. Like other policies, please make a new policy or do necessary amendments if we have an existing policy. Members please share your views on thisBy using this service, you have agreed that you will not:

* Post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
* Post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this message board.
* Use profanity of any kind on this board; posts that contain profanity will be deleted summarily. Repeat violators of this policy (or any other board policy) will be banned from participating.
* Post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations. These are inappropriate on this message board, and will be deleted summarily. Violators of this policy are subject to banning.
* Cross-post (post your message in more than one place on this board). This will actually hinder you from getting a rapid answer, and repeated cross-posting may result in your being banned.