Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: @@ Battle of the genders ....

Quote Originally Posted by ajayverma1973 View Post
    Jiski bajuon main dam hota hai use apne oopar poora bharosa hota hai ki wo hi jeetega, aur apne oppar bharosa hona kamjori ya bewkoofi nahi kehlata Mr. DALAL
    Hahaha...are you trying to be funny? If you didn't get it, let me explain. I don't think Shweta was inviting you for a fist-fight (Shweta, if you were, please clarify). Her topic was more about fighting a cerebral battle. Usmain aapki bulging biceps ki aawashykta nahin hai. Showing machoism at the wrong place at the wrong time is not my (and I hope no one's)definition of confidence.

abhi abhi to pata nahi kya kya hoga
    Last edited by bagamalik; February 6th, 2009 at 04:13 PM.
    "The happiest people in the world are not those who have no problems,
    but those who learn to live with things that are less than perfect..."

Dilbag Malik

madam non sense ki baat kar rhi hai aapne bhi koi gni jyada sense ki baat nahi ki hai........:thappad

mind your language please...................verna.............?
    Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post
    Par karte nahi hai ! Tum karte ho?

future me karoge ? Khana banaoge 3 time din me?
    aaloo, gazar, paalak, dahi, dhaniya masala, namak etc roz laaya karoge?
    pocha aur jhaddo lagaoge?

apne bache ki potty saaf karoge, usko nehlaoge, uski school ki kitaabe time table ke hisaab se lagoage, jaagoge uske sath raat bhar jab wo jagaayega ?

ghar pe mehmaan aayenge to unko kya lena dena khilaana pilaana hai karoge?

YOU just keep shut ! This is not a platform for your nonsense jokes:thappad

Dilbag Malik

Quote Originally Posted by bagamalik View Post
    madam non sense ki baat kar rhi hai aapne bhi koi gni jyada sense ki baat nahi ki hai........:thappad

mind your language please...................verna.............?
    verna ke aage bhool gaye kya :rolleyes:

mind language wo karta hai jo ghatiya baat karta hai aapki tarah :thappad

Smile .

Dear Mr. Dalal

Battle chahe virtual ho ya actual one should have confidence, its my personal opinion. I didn't mean over confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Hahaha...are you trying to be funny? If you didn't get it, let me explain. I don't think Shweta was inviting you for a fist-fight (Shweta, if you were, please clarify). Her topic was more about fighting a cerebral battle. Usmain aapki bulging biceps ki aawashykta nahin hai. Showing machoism at the wrong place at the wrong time is not my (and I hope no one's)definition of confidence.
    Ajay Verma

Smile .

hahahahahahah

Lagta hai jatland pe lathh bajan wala hai

Ajay Verma

Thumbs down

Karte hain madam sare kaam karte hain, waise ye bahut chhote mote kaam hain ladies in kaamo ko karke koi teer nahin maar leti.

Aur haan ek bar aur ye saare kaam wo hain jinmain na to adhik mansik aur na hi adhik sharirik shakti ki jarurat padti, isiliye inka jimma ladies ko diya jata hain.

NOW YOU SHOULD CONFESS THAT YOU HAVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX
    agar ye chote mote kaam hain to 1 hafta kar ke aaiye fir baat karenge:rolleyes: bina kisi kaam ko kiye usko chota kehne waalo ki kami nahi hai - har kamjor insaan aisa karta hai !

Good that you yourself confessed your inferiority complex !

Mere bina bi rolla ho gyasarey ladakke sain....laddan ka maukka chahiye inn Chhorya nai:D
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Ajay aapko itne aggressive mood mein pahli baar dekha hai....kisey ka bhoot to na badd gya aap ke bheetar:paap to issi dhal kaho so janu tai LATH pehli baar baajega
    hahahahahahah

Lagta hai jatland pe lathh bajan wala hai
    Last edited by sunitahooda; February 6th, 2009 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Alphabets missing on Navin's Keyboard

verna bhi pata chal jyaga jyada dur ki baat koni

par ghatiya kon kar rha hai es baat ki aap bhul kar rhe jo aapke liye thik nahi hai:thappad

Dilbag Malik

Makha datt jao bi....ke sara rolla aaje niptana sai....fer kuin dekh liyo:Dkoye kittey nahi bigta

par ghatiya kon kar rha hai es baat ki aap bhul kar rhe jo aapke liye thik nahi hai:thappad

kahi tumko na pata lag jaaaye :rock

tum apne thik ki parwaah karo aur jo bakwaas karni hai karte raho - iske alaawa tum kuch kar bhi nahi sakte :thappad

Karo chalo ab dil bhar ke bakwaas ..... karte raho karte raho ... sirr fod lo , muh tod lo .... aur jab thak jao tab chup ho jaana - usse pehle mat hona warna log kahenge ek ladki ne baarah khaane chit kar diya :boxing

Smile .

Sunitaji,

I am just trying to show mirror to some one, warna aap ne te bera hai main to bahut shant swabhav ka hun

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Ajay aapko itne aggressive mood mein pahli baar dekha hai....kisey ka bhoot o na badd gya aap ke bheetar:paap to issi dhal kahi si janu tai LATh pehli baar baajega
    Ajay Verma

I am not too much active to reply and write thread, but I would like to mention, conclusion of every thread is same so far. No meaning of categories. We usd to come here to find a conclusion on any debete especially soical responiblity like forum. Not come to see here Chunha Billi ki nok jhok..

Sunitaji,

I am just trying to show mirror to some one, warna aap ne te bera hai main to bahut shant swabhav ka hun
    waisse bhai saahab aap kitne shaant hai yeh to pata chal raha hai..:rolleyes:.BTW , your calmness has impressed any news channel..?..I am waiting for a calmness award to you by " India TV or aaj tak"..I will also recommend moderator in order to keep some reserved points for "calm" ppls like you..Hope u will not mind in plundering some more points :rock
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by richaaz View Post
    I am not too much active to reply and write thread, but I would like to mention, conclusion of every thread is same so far. No meaning of categories. We usd to come here to find a conclusion on any debete especially soical responiblity like forum. Not come to see here Chunha Billi ki nok jhok..
    Onh my God...u have portrayed someone as "chunha"........what a great consolidation of someone character!!...kudos to "they":rock
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Moderatror please take care of this...It sounds a open threat in this cool environment.......I think moderator should figure out a way to treat such ppl who even don't know how to behave with ladies ....

i guess ppl just try to ...pick up a point n start criticizing...thread shuru kyo ki the vo bhool jate hai...personal ho jate hai...no use of such aruguments...i guess

Quote Originally Posted by anjusin View Post
    i guess ppl just try to ...pick up a point n start criticizing...thread shuru kyo ki the vo bhool jate hai...personal ho jate hai...no use of such aruguments...i guess
    You are rite...

Quote Originally Posted by anjusin View Post
    Was it started for criticism? Just go through all the posts of mine where it i have quoted dirty comments of some people around and it hurts to see people passing such poor statements.

and then look at the out of context foul comments people are coming out with, without there being any pertinent reason ! How long can one keep mum?

And in case u see no use, you may kindly ignore the thread outright.