Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: @@ Battle of the genders ....

Quote Originally Posted by bagamalik View Post
    bhai i know already how can behave with women ?

jayada samjhdari ki jarrorat nahi hai

don't mind :rock
    Mere laal, ghana mat na fudke..........naam to tera hai "dilbaag"..arr hai tu katai sarknade ki audd fukka hua.:p..very right very right............laagya rah mere laal......lele aade jitne tamge tanne lene sai...:D.....
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

vo maare bhai :D

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Mere laal, ghana mat na fudke..........naam to tera hai "dilbaag"..arr hai tu katai sarknade ki audd fukka hua.:p..very right very right............laagya rah mere laal......lele aade jitne tamge tanne lene sai...:D.....

bhai tere ko sirf slah di ja rhi hai ulti sidi bakwas karne jaroorat nahi hai

or tu gna slahkar paaka ki jaroorat na hai

or baaki tere jaise jat land ka mahool khrab karne ki kooshish karte hai

aapne baare me shoch ke dekh ki tu kitna paani me hai or yahan aasi baatoo ka koi phayada na hai

try to understand
    "The happiest people in the world are not those who have no problems,
    but those who learn to live with things that are less than perfect..."

Dilbag Malik

bhai tere ko sirf slah di ja rhi hai ulti sidi bakwas karne jaroorat nahi hai

or tu gna slahkar paaka ki jaroorat na hai

or baaki tere jaise jat land ka mahool khrab karne ki kooshish karte hai

aapne baare me shoch ke dekh ki tu kitna paani me hai or yahan aasi baatoo ka koi phayada na hai

try to understand
    simajh gya mamma ...simajh gya......par tu nu bata "dilbaag" ji, main tere tai slaah di thi ke....jo tu khamkha markhanae jhotte ki dhaal kahra kahra lakhawe hai:tamatar..main to moderator tai request karu tha..tere bheeterle main kuyon churne ladge..........don't take it personal "Dil-garden" ji...
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Bhai Prashant please cool down,,,,,JL ka Mahaul kharab hone se bachaana hai,,,,bhai hamein aap jaise logo ka saath chaahiye, what They will think about us, now we have to act in a very responsible manner,,,,

Dilbaag Bhai you also cool down, you are a senior and respected member of JL.,,,hamein kisi bhi kimmat pe mahaul kharab nahi hone dena hai JL ka:rock

jo tu khamkha markhanae jhotte ki dhaal kahra kahra lakhawe hai:tamatar..main to moderator tai request karu tha..tere bheeterle main kuyon churne ladge..........don't take it personal "Dil-garden" ji...

simajh gya mamma ...simajh gya......par tu nu bata "dilbaag" ji, main tere tai slaah di thi ke....jo tu khamkha markhanae jhotte ki dhaal kahra kahra lakhawe hai:tamatar..main to moderator tai request karu tha..tere bheeterle main kuyon churne ladge..........don't take it personal "Dil-garden" ji...
    bhai phle te nu bta tu mane PHOPHA bhi to kah ska tha. tere bhi mere baat se churne kyu ho rhe se.

don't take personal
    Last edited by bagamalik; February 9th, 2009 at 12:20 PM.

Dilbag Malik

Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    Bhai Prashant please cool down,,,,,JL ka Mahaul kharab hone se bachaana hai,,,,bhai hamein aap jaise logo ka saath chaahiye, what They will think about us, now we have to act in a very responsible manner,,,,

Dilbaag Bhai you also cool down, you are a senior and respected member of JL.,,,hamein kisi bhi kimmat pe mahaul kharab nahi hone dena hai JL ka:rock
    thanks bhai,

no problem now me koi aggressive point nhi likhunga

Dilbag Malik

Smile

Dear Prashant,

Try to contribute something fruitful or some laughter if u can't contribute something serious and try to avoid commenting personally.

Dilbag, please try to avoid such comments, as some people are here to ruin the atmosphere only.

Ajay Verma

Moderator kit khu gaye????? Tala len gaye hain ya buhari????

Topic ke tha?????

Koi moderator batayega ki ye sab topic pe hai kya????

Use your power where it is required
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Ajay and Sachin....please aisi baatein matt karo....BHAGWAN KE LIYE(for GOD's sake) pata hai aisi baatein karney se MODERATORS bann jatey hain....and we dont want to loose good active members like you:D:p
    Quote Originally Posted by ajayverma1973 View Post
    Dear Prashant,

Try to contribute something fruitful or some laughter if u can't contribute something serious and try to avoid commenting personally.

Dilbag, please try to avoid such comments, as some people are here to ruin the atmosphere only.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Bhai chhoti-Motti ladai member aapne aap bi niptaa le se,,,,dekh donu member samajhdaar se ye par donu joshile bhi,,,jo ki achhi baat hai,,,,

ib maamla theek hogyaa se,,,,,,koye chinta aali baat nahi

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Moderator kit khu gaye????? Tala len gaye hain ya buhari????

Topic ke tha?????

Koi moderator batayega ki ye sab topic pe hai kya????

Use your power where it is required

Thanks Bhai Malik and also Thanks Prashant Bhai,,,,,,,

thanks bhai,

no problem now me koi aggressive point nhi likhunga

Dear Prashant,

I gotta it now!!. I was looking for the same "fruitful" anticipation from a worthy and decent member like you.:D But what the point in "ruining the atmosphere"? when a "shaant svabhav" member like u became aggressive to such extent that he could not resist himself to show up the rigid muscels with a mirror in his hand how we can u expect from a jerk like me who is here only to deteriorate the dignity (as you said) of the forum. Why didn't u raise ur comments when a worthy memeber like you:rolleyes: went on rampage and threatened a "abla naari" (perhaps u may think so).I really pity on u when u announce yourself a "shaant swabhav" person . It is the utmost of the hypocrisy..God bless u !!...........
    Last edited by prashantacmet; February 9th, 2009 at 12:45 PM.

Don't be pareshan

Dear Prashant,

You are taking it on other way, just try to understand my point and don't take it personally, I just advise both you and dilbag to avoid such situations and now it depends upon you how u take, if you still wants to go like this go ahead...

Also note that I didn't thread any one, that was a general quote that one should have positive attitude or self confidence.

I gotta it now!!. I was looking for the same "fruitful" anticipation from a worthy and decent member like you.:D But what the point in "ruining the atmosphere"? when a "shaant svabhav" member like u became aggressive to such extent that he could not resist himself to show up the rigid muscels with a mirror in his hand how we can u expect from a jerk like me who is here only to deteriorate the dignity (as you said) of the forum. Why didn't u raise ur comments when your a worthy memeber like you:rolleyes: went on rampage and threatened a "abla naari" (perhaps u may think so).I really pity on u when u announce yourself a "shaant swabhav" person . It is the utmost of the hypocrisy..God bless u !!...........
    Ajay Verma

bhai schin sory prashant to had par kar rha se special sory bhai me aapni baat pe kayam na rah ska
    Thanks Bhai Malik and also Thanks Prashant Bhai,,,,,,,

Dilbag Malik

Dear Prashant,

You are taking it on other way, just try to understand my point and don't take it personally, I just advise both you and dilbag to avoid such situations and now it depends upon you how u take, if you still wants to go like this go ahead...

Also note that I didn't thread any one, that was a general quote that one should have positive attitude or self confidence.
    Don't u find something biased in your earlier comment...i wonder:rolleyes:..anyway enjoy with your "shaant swabhav"

Quote Originally Posted by satyenderdeswal View Post
    Dil Baag and Parshant bhai saab ji...
    Itna e shouk hai aap donua ne yo sab kuchh kahavan ka to I think u have family and this kind of relatives also ( Means Jija and Fufa ban saktey ho jinkey)..
    TRY THEM...........
    bhai sahab, I stall myself from this thread ..

Bhai chhoti-Motti ladai member aapne aap bi niptaa le se,,,,dekh donu member samajhdaar se ye par donu joshile bhi,,,jo ki achhi baat hai,,,,

ib maamla theek hogyaa se,,,,,,koye chinta aali baat nahi
    Hahahahahahahaha
    Katti sahi ho gya :boxing
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

ufffffff..... from whr u guys get so much time for all this.......

don't knw wht all of ya r goin' to gt out of tis......
    It Ain't a Party If Ya Can't Come Round
    sqlserversolutions.blogspot.com

Battlesssss hote rehte hai yaha ......trying to appropriate the name of the thread ......hehehehehhee

vaise issue phir peeche raha gaya.....
    talk bout it now ....