Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: @@ Battle of the genders ....

SUVAAD:D,,,,, ghanna likhan joga bi na se yu,,,,kyun khaam-khaan dukhi hovaa:D

Quote Originally Posted by loginrahul View Post
    ufffffff..... from whr u guys get so much time for all this.......

don't knw wht all of ya r goin' to gt out of tis......

Kattti sahi title thaa....

Is thread ke shuru mein kisi bhai ne...kaha thaa ..thread ke title ke baarey mein....par ib to samajh aa hee gaya hoga...bilkul sahi title thaa..Battle of Genders....Khoob Battle hui...Genders ki baarey mein...

Man and woman ...both are unique in their own way....husband-wife bhee aapas mein adjustments karke ..ghar chalatey hain.......husband bahar hamesha kehta hai...ki wo apni wife se bilkul nahi darta....kyunki uski wife ne ...uske bahar aise hee bolney ko bola hai........

Jhagdo mat yaaro...dono ek doosrey ki bina adhoorey hain....

khatar-patar to chalti rehti hai...

Smile

Humans inherit a lot of their traits based on the caste, creed, region, religion and gender they are born in.
    Unfortunately, a large number are never able to evolve beyond that and that is the reason for all conflicts in this world.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Really the best reply for the topic............................................. ........

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    Humans inherit a lot of their traits based on the caste, creed, region, religion and gender they are born in.
    Unfortunately, a large number are never able to evolve beyond that and that is the reason for all conflicts in this world.
    Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post
    And I doubt you replied without even going through the things and without knowing exactly what is asked. And in case you have passed this statement after knowing what is asked then its extremely disappointing.

Please be disappointed becasue i did try my best toread everything and comprehend it before jumping to conclusions or writing anything , that is a normal routine for me and i do not change that irresepective of the subject/topic.
    I am sorry to disappoint you!

Do you think that a woman ought to be subservient to man is a gospel or is it a truth?

And that is exactly why I said that gospels are not to be denied , you are saying the contrapositive of what I meant by gospel , I am sorry to have not elaborated previously , let me try it again. Women folk are no less that men and we must have the same regard (if not higher) for them , that to me is a gospel!
    Fools are those who deny this and I would be biased to put those as well in the "not-so intelligent" category who even have an iota of doubt about it!

And in case .......

Do you mean to say that these all things are either truth or gospels and nothing can/should be done to help the victims?

Thank you for providing a detailed list of the thing you suppose I do not know , but I do know them ! As clarified earlier I am of the view of paying the highest possible regard to women but the reason why I thought the thread was an exercise in futility because I still believe that there is nothing to discuss , by doing that you are sowing seeds of doubts which should not be there in the first place. I would have perhaps liked a blog like vent of feelings on the topic because I guess each one of us should know what "ought" to be done. It is not personal opinion based kind of thing where some can say Yes or some can say No , some can be neutral . Its a must for everyone to pay those due regards and its only a pity who do not! Putting this to discussion is in itself a disgrace for the womenfolks! I would certainly not like to read things like women being subservient to men!

Regarding your comments to ignore the thread , in light of Sumit's rem ark I did go back and read those again and I found them to be humble enough , so I apologise to you that I did mention them , though still you would like to may be encourage the different ideas for a discussion to be fruitful ( since you are calling this a discussion) !

Aur karne hi kya aate hai hum yaha?

Well certainly we must refrain from discussing things which do not deserve the discussion. Ofcourse tomorrow we are not going to discuss whether "YOU" exist or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    well said bro
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Aur karne hi kya aate hai hum yaha?

Well certainly we must refrain from discussing things which do not deserve the discussion. Ofcourse tomorrow we are not going to discuss whether "YOU" exist or not ?

I am sorry , I certainly did not know that we might have to do this actually in realtion to your existence on the platform!

Nothing is impossible it seems!