Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 107

Thread: @@ Battle of the genders ....

  1. #1

    Thumbs up @@ Battle of the genders ....

    Many of the threads have been plagued with the idea that men are better performers.

    May be this is just another gender battle, but I would wish to have people’s opinion about this common statement that men are better.

    Often people start comparing both the sexes and pass statements like: “Jo kam ladke karte hain woh kam ladkiyon ko shobha nahin dete aur jo kam ladkiyan karti hain wo ladko ko.
    I think one should not copy each other aur han this is male dominated society and it should be, coz male can control the things better.”


    AND maanana to padega, ek kaam karo aap ek survey karva ke dekh lyo ya phir khud kar ke dekh lo, How many (male/femal) Chairman, MD, CEO, CFO, HODs in India as well as abroad. Apne aap doodh ke doodh aur paani ka paani ho jyaga.”

    I have no doubts about the fact that both these sexes are different in various aspects, viz physical strength, mental frame of mind, outlook towards things & events etc. But does this behavioral difference make women second-rated as compared to men?

    Since ages, notions do talk of supremacy of men – is it just because they are physically strong and can easily catch up a dictating role?

    Just imagine the cases & situations where a woman prefers to stay quite and let the men do the talking and take command of the situation (which people label as taking command of the lady !) – your mind can float with sights like :

    - ‘is dar se ki log kya kahenge ki iski wife/behen/maa aisa kar rahi hai jo ki koi aur aurat ya ladki nahi karti hai’

    - ‘agar maine is aadmi ki ye ghatiya baat nahi maani to bina wajah samaj me mere saath sath mere gharwaalo ki bhi badnaami hogi aur sab log mil ke hamara jeena mushkil kar denge’

    - ‘ye kabhi nahi samajh sakta ki mai bhi ek insaan hu jisme sapne ye dekh ke nahi aate ki mai ek ladki hu …

    - ‘mujhe bhi ye sab karma padega kyonki issi me sabki khushi hai aur kisi ko mere aisa karne se khushi milti hai to kyo na mai aisa karu’

    Expectations – a women carries the burden of lots of expectations from her for lifetime, just the nature & magnitude of expectations changes with passage of time. Don’t you think that a lot is expected from a female on the domestic front which demands a lot of cerebral strength and is a strenuous task?

    It is often seen that women are great suppressors of women too – but what makes them so?

    We can’t let a girl go out all alone at midnight – but is it because of fear from animals or is it the men who are the fear factor?

    Let it not just be a discussion ! Let us not undervalue the things that lie at the rear and go unobserved but are very crucial !

  2. #2
    Email Verification Pending Achievements:
    Social Your first Group Referral First Class 10000 Experience Points Tagger First Class
    Login to view details.
    Shweta ji... good topic..!!

    Btw..title tein e bera paattt gya ki kya honey waala hai iss thread mein

  3. #3

    Smile Yudh jaruri nahin

    Madam battle main to Male hi jeetenge but don't take it seriously, I've sent you a pm, just see and forget about battle.


    Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post
    Many of the threads have been plagued with the idea that men are better performers.

    May be this is just another gender battle, but I would wish to have people’s opinion about this common statement that men are better.

    Often people start comparing both the sexes and pass statements like: “Jo kam ladke karte hain woh kam ladkiyon ko shobha nahin dete aur jo kam ladkiyan karti hain wo ladko ko.
    I think one should not copy each other aur han this is male dominated society and it should be, coz male can control the things better.”


    AND maanana to padega, ek kaam karo aap ek survey karva ke dekh lyo ya phir khud kar ke dekh lo, How many (male/femal) Chairman, MD, CEO, CFO, HODs in India as well as abroad. Apne aap doodh ke doodh aur paani ka paani ho jyaga.”

    I have no doubts about the fact that both these sexes are different in various aspects, viz physical strength, mental frame of mind, outlook towards things & events etc. But does this behavioral difference make women second-rated as compared to men?

    Since ages, notions do talk of supremacy of men – is it just because they are physically strong and can easily catch up a dictating role?

    Just imagine the cases & situations where a woman prefers to stay quite and let the men do the talking and take command of the situation (which people label as taking command of the lady !) – your mind can float with sights like :

    - ‘is dar se ki log kya kahenge ki iski wife/behen/maa aisa kar rahi hai jo ki koi aur aurat ya ladki nahi karti hai’

    - ‘agar maine is aadmi ki ye ghatiya baat nahi maani to bina wajah samaj me mere saath sath mere gharwaalo ki bhi badnaami hogi aur sab log mil ke hamara jeena mushkil kar denge’

    - ‘ye kabhi nahi samajh sakta ki mai bhi ek insaan hu jisme sapne ye dekh ke nahi aate ki mai ek ladki hu …

    - ‘mujhe bhi ye sab karma padega kyonki issi me sabki khushi hai aur kisi ko mere aisa karne se khushi milti hai to kyo na mai aisa karu’

    Expectations – a women carries the burden of lots of expectations from her for lifetime, just the nature & magnitude of expectations changes with passage of time. Don’t you think that a lot is expected from a female on the domestic front which demands a lot of cerebral strength and is a strenuous task?

    It is often seen that women are great suppressors of women too – but what makes them so?

    We can’t let a girl go out all alone at midnight – but is it because of fear from animals or is it the men who are the fear factor?

    Let it not just be a discussion ! Let us not undervalue the things that lie at the rear and go unobserved but are very crucial !
    Last edited by ajayverma1973; February 5th, 2009 at 04:51 PM.
    Ajay Verma

  4. #4
    thats good,
    some point you have defined in that statement good but many of point are wrong so.

    thats point show by you,

    can’t let a girl go out all alone at midnight – but is it because of fear from animals or is it the men who are the fear factor?

    man and women are both made for each other so that if one are not available no value of other.

    try to understand the realty and no comant for eact other.

    women do thing but don't try to be a man

    Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post
    Many of the threads have been plagued with the idea that men are better performers.

    May be this is just another gender battle, but I would wish to have people’s opinion about this common statement that men are better.

    Often people start comparing both the sexes and pass statements like: “Jo kam ladke karte hain woh kam ladkiyon ko shobha nahin dete aur jo kam ladkiyan karti hain wo ladko ko.
    I think one should not copy each other aur han this is male dominated society and it should be, coz male can control the things better.”


    AND maanana to padega, ek kaam karo aap ek survey karva ke dekh lyo ya phir khud kar ke dekh lo, How many (male/femal) Chairman, MD, CEO, CFO, HODs in India as well as abroad. Apne aap doodh ke doodh aur paani ka paani ho jyaga.”

    I have no doubts about the fact that both these sexes are different in various aspects, viz physical strength, mental frame of mind, outlook towards things & events etc. But does this behavioral difference make women second-rated as compared to men?

    Since ages, notions do talk of supremacy of men – is it just because they are physically strong and can easily catch up a dictating role?

    Just imagine the cases & situations where a woman prefers to stay quite and let the men do the talking and take command of the situation (which people label as taking command of the lady !) – your mind can float with sights like :

    - ‘is dar se ki log kya kahenge ki iski wife/behen/maa aisa kar rahi hai jo ki koi aur aurat ya ladki nahi karti hai’

    - ‘agar maine is aadmi ki ye ghatiya baat nahi maani to bina wajah samaj me mere saath sath mere gharwaalo ki bhi badnaami hogi aur sab log mil ke hamara jeena mushkil kar denge’

    - ‘ye kabhi nahi samajh sakta ki mai bhi ek insaan hu jisme sapne ye dekh ke nahi aate ki mai ek ladki hu …

    - ‘mujhe bhi ye sab karma padega kyonki issi me sabki khushi hai aur kisi ko mere aisa karne se khushi milti hai to kyo na mai aisa karu’

    Expectations – a women carries the burden of lots of expectations from her for lifetime, just the nature & magnitude of expectations changes with passage of time. Don’t you think that a lot is expected from a female on the domestic front which demands a lot of cerebral strength and is a strenuous task?

    It is often seen that women are great suppressors of women too – but what makes them so?

    We can’t let a girl go out all alone at midnight – but is it because of fear from animals or is it the men who are the fear factor?

    Let it not just be a discussion ! Let us not undervalue the things that lie at the rear and go unobserved but are very crucial !
    "The happiest people in the world are not those who have no problems,
    but those who learn to live with things that are less than perfect..."


    Dilbag Malik

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bagamalik View Post
    thats good,
    some point you have defined in that statement good but many of point are wrong so.

    thats point show by you,

    can’t let a girl go out all alone at midnight – but is it because of fear from animals or is it the men who are the fear factor?

    man and women are both made for each other so that if one are not available no value of other.

    try to understand the realty and no comant for eact other.

    women do thing but don't try to be a man
    English nahi aaati to hindi me bol lo :o par hame kuch samajh nahi aaya :rock

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ajayverma1973 View Post
    Madam battle main to Male hi jeetenge but don't take is seriously, I've sent you a pm, just see and forget about battle.
    Isme koi nahi jeetega aur jeetna bhi nahi chahiye !

    It has nothing to do with you - give me a break I am just talking generally & such statements are very common !

  7. #7
    No battle among both the sexes. Both are unique creation of GOD. And each contain certain traits which are typical to that sex only.

    No question of any fight as both are complimentary to eachother.

    Rather i will say fighting is a human beings tendency, they have to fight for supermacy, interests, security, survival etc etc. Males fight with males and females fight with females examples are numerous. Same way males fight with females and vice-versa.

    Wherever there is a clash of interests/personality, the fight is imminent irrespective of the sexes.

    Also extreme bonding is seen among males as well as females wherever the person finds of similar interests or similar temprament depending up on likings/dislikings.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post
    English nahi aaati to hindi me bol lo :o par hame kuch samajh nahi aaya :rock
    HAhAhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    :p :p :p :p
    no problem madam,

    je thare samajh me aa jati to, pher thame upper ho jaati na

    try to understand
    "The happiest people in the world are not those who have no problems,
    but those who learn to live with things that are less than perfect..."


    Dilbag Malik

  9. #9

    Smile .

    I no one is going to win then why such battle is going on, aur haan u said "it is nothing to do with you" you have quoted all my points which are some how true but difficult to digest and trying to show that you are talking in general.

    See, I've clear my point and I know you are very smart but please don't play with words.


    Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post
    Isme koi nahi jeetega aur jeetna bhi nahi chahiye !

    It has nothing to do with you - give me a break I am just talking generally & such statements are very common !
    Ajay Verma

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ajayverma1973 View Post
    I no one is going to win then why such battle is going on, aur haan u said "it is nothing to do with you" you have quoted all my points which are some how true but difficult to digest and trying to show that you are talking in general.

    See, I've clear my point and I know you are very smart but please don't play with words.
    bhains badi ya akal - iska faisla hua aaj tak?
    murgi pehle aayi ya anda - iska hua ?
    kayi cheezo ke faisle nahi kewal mukadme hote hain :D

    & I am trying to show :rolleyes: ? I am not 'trying' rather m talking in general, aur agar aap chahte ho ki hum aapke upar hi baat kare to mujhe kya issue hoga, mai to chah rahi thi ki aap lapete me aane se bach jaaye par shayad aap bachna nahi chahte :D

    And you seem to be jealous of me - you first pass gender based statements, then you pm me and say that you didnt meant it and now when I am not responding to you, you are saying that dont play with words - mai karu kya ???? :rock

    Aap rehne do na, auro ko bol lene do pleaseeeeeeee

  11. #11
    shweta ji,,,me is saying only this again:-

    Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    No battle among both the sexes. Both are unique creation of GOD. And each contain certain traits which are typical to that sex only.

    No question of any fight as both are complimentary to eachother.

    Rather i will say fighting is a human beings tendency, they have to fight for supermacy, interests, security, survival etc etc. Males fight with males and females fight with females examples are numerous. Same way males fight with females and vice-versa.

    Wherever there is a clash of interests/personality, the fight is imminent irrespective of the sexes.

    Also extreme bonding is seen among males as well as females wherever the person finds of similar interests or similar temprament depending up on likings/dislikings.

  12. #12
    Shweta ji kam se kam aisa to nahi kaha tha.
    Pehlam thodi ladai ho rahi hain is baat pe????

    kitne thread lock ho liye aur kitne hone hain???????

    Hats off to you females are better
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

  13. #13
    Email Verification Pending
    Points: 5,072, Level: 30
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Login to view details.
    HITE OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX

    Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post
    Many of the threads have been plagued with the idea that men are better performers.

    May be this is just another gender battle, but I would wish to have people’s opinion about this common statement that men are better.

    Often people start comparing both the sexes and pass statements like: “Jo kam ladke karte hain woh kam ladkiyon ko shobha nahin dete aur jo kam ladkiyan karti hain wo ladko ko.
    I think one should not copy each other aur han this is male dominated society and it should be, coz male can control the things better.”


    AND maanana to padega, ek kaam karo aap ek survey karva ke dekh lyo ya phir khud kar ke dekh lo, How many (male/femal) Chairman, MD, CEO, CFO, HODs in India as well as abroad. Apne aap doodh ke doodh aur paani ka paani ho jyaga.”

    I have no doubts about the fact that both these sexes are different in various aspects, viz physical strength, mental frame of mind, outlook towards things & events etc. But does this behavioral difference make women second-rated as compared to men?

    Since ages, notions do talk of supremacy of men – is it just because they are physically strong and can easily catch up a dictating role?

    Just imagine the cases & situations where a woman prefers to stay quite and let the men do the talking and take command of the situation (which people label as taking command of the lady !) – your mind can float with sights like :

    - ‘is dar se ki log kya kahenge ki iski wife/behen/maa aisa kar rahi hai jo ki koi aur aurat ya ladki nahi karti hai’

    - ‘agar maine is aadmi ki ye ghatiya baat nahi maani to bina wajah samaj me mere saath sath mere gharwaalo ki bhi badnaami hogi aur sab log mil ke hamara jeena mushkil kar denge’

    - ‘ye kabhi nahi samajh sakta ki mai bhi ek insaan hu jisme sapne ye dekh ke nahi aate ki mai ek ladki hu …

    - ‘mujhe bhi ye sab karma padega kyonki issi me sabki khushi hai aur kisi ko mere aisa karne se khushi milti hai to kyo na mai aisa karu’

    Expectations – a women carries the burden of lots of expectations from her for lifetime, just the nature & magnitude of expectations changes with passage of time. Don’t you think that a lot is expected from a female on the domestic front which demands a lot of cerebral strength and is a strenuous task?

    It is often seen that women are great suppressors of women too – but what makes them so?

    We can’t let a girl go out all alone at midnight – but is it because of fear from animals or is it the men who are the fear factor?

    Let it not just be a discussion ! Let us not undervalue the things that lie at the rear and go unobserved but are very crucial !

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ajayverma1973 View Post
    Madam battle main to Male hi jeetenge but don't take it seriously, I've sent you a pm, just see and forget about battle.
    Bina battle kiye apne aap ko vijeta ghoshit karna na sirf bewkoofi, par kamzori ki bhi nishani hai..

  15. #15
    i don't find it ..if there is any battle going on..........male n female r two diffrent individuals.....both with negative n positive traits.....so all the more wat is being done here is trying to create a battle.....illogical !!:rock

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post
    Don’t you think that a lot is expected from a female on the domestic front which demands a lot of cerebral strength and is a strenuous task?
    Shweta, let me be upfront...and confess I skimmed thru wot you wrote (title was enough to guess the contents of the post )..No leg pulling..just an honest confession!

    Democracy hai ,, you have every right to express what you feel, so not dissecting/commenting/reviewing here. Just one point, I want to draw your attention to.

    As I said, while I was on a birds eye view of your post what caught my attention was your statement in red. I strongly disagree, yaar domestic front per cerebral kuchh nahin chahiye...sirf physical chahiye! You certainly need cerebral power at work though! I dont think I need to elaborate this.

    Yahan thoda basic technical fault laga which I couldnt digest, so pointed out. Hope you wont be offended!

    P.S. On the topic, I guess Col Malik posted something very apt and intelligent regarding gender/fair sex (I totally venerate him ....he is one chivalrous guy and absolute gentleman I've come across in my life), could someone please pull out the link? Everyone (read men) here must read it ..
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

  17. #17
    Good discussion here:

    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...jagmohan+malik

    Unable to recall if it was the same post (I guess it was different), but reckon phenomenal words expresssed by some members..must read!
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

  18. #18
    excuse me can u plz show me which lines in d thread reflects the inferiority complex.....muuch pinna kai aur tumhari khalli daru ki bottle me kitni daru bach gayi issi baat karkai apne aapko agar bahut budhimaan samjte ho toh toh apni galatfamni ku jaldi se durr karo....get a life and a good one:D.....and guess wot as far as complex is concerned i think d other way around




    Quote Originally Posted by nd-chora View Post
    HITE OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX

  19. #19
    m sorry poonam but i agree with shweta....ofcourse cerebral strength is also involved as i havn't seen any mentally retarded person cooking food:D...moreover i requires so much of patience and one has to use brainz to know what quantity of salt,turmeric,pepper,spices,water blah blah blah is to be added to a particular vegetable....i feel so depressed whenever i realize tht m not good at tht:eek:....whenever i hav to cook i keep looking for d recipe book:D....i must say its one hell of a job...and so are other household chores:p




    Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post
    Shweta, let me be upfront...and confess I skimmed thru wot you wrote (title was enough to guess the contents of the post )..No leg pulling..just an honest confession!

    Democracy hai ,, you have every right to express what you feel, so not dissecting/commenting/reviewing here. Just one point, I want to draw your attention to.

    As I said, while I was on a birds eye view of your post what caught my attention was your statement in red. I strongly disagree, yaar domestic front per cerebral kuchh nahin chahiye...sirf physical chahiye! You certainly need cerebral power at work though! I dont think I need to elaborate this.

    Yahan thoda basic technical fault laga which I couldnt digest, so pointed out. Hope you wont be offended!

    P.S. On the topic, I guess Col Malik posted something very apt and intelligent regarding gender/fair sex (I totally venerate him ....he is one chivalrous guy and absolute gentleman I've come across in my life), could someone please pull out the link? Everyone (read men) here must read it ..

  20. #20
    Hi shweta,
    Yeh kya thread start kar di...............:D
    Ravi Choudhary
    Share knowledge, its a way to achive immortality

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •