Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Fitness ideas..........keeps urself fit

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    On top of everything you mentioned, it does not have any harmful effects on environment. "No pollutants" as there are in case of Car Pooling!

Good idea bro! Means buying "Oont" is multipurpose investment.

Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    Verma Sahab mere khyaal se jaise aajkal log "Car Pooling" karte hain,,,aise hi hamein Oont Pooling ki taraf dhyaan dena chaahiye,,,,,so that there is optimum utilization of resources.

I think one Oont can easily take 4 people, so accordingly we can do the Oont Pooling, 4 people staying in an area can purchase one Oont.

Oont Pooling will be a totally new concept and India will benifit eventually:rock

Thumbs up

Besides, Oont can survive in extreme conditions... Sometime back I read in my VMbook about Oont's possessing volcanic heat within their body.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    On top of everything you mentioned, it does not have any harmful effects on environment. "No pollutants" as there are in case of Car Pooling!

Good idea bro! Means buying "Oont" is multipurpose investment.

Smile good idea

Of course its a very good idea, aur scared resource (Petrol/Diesel) ki bhi bachat ho jayegi and pollution bhi nahin hoga.

I used to come from Dwarka to Manesar, it there any one who is from or nearby Dwarka/ Janakpuri/ Palam and have a job/business in Gurgaon/Manesar for OOnt pooling.

Verma Sahab mere khyaal se jaise aajkal log "Car Pooling" karte hain,,,aise hi hamein Oont Pooling ki taraf dhyaan dena chaahiye,,,,,so that there is optimum utilization of resources.

I think one Oont can easily take 4 people, so accordingly we can do the Oont Pooling, 4 people staying in an area can purchase one Oont.

Oont Pooling will be a totally new concept and India will benifit eventually:rock
    Ajay Verma

Bhai what is this volcanic heat, can you explain, hope its not harmful for the rider and the environment and under what conditions it is generated, what are the stimulants for it

Quote Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat View Post
    Besides, Oont can survive in extreme conditions... Sometime back I read in my VMbook about Oont's possessing volcanic heat within their body.

Smile

Haan bhai Jit Takhar is also Jatlander and a always ready to help JATs, and I don't think we need any other person, Dill aale jat sare chalenge ise bahane Rajasthan ki sair bhi ho jyagi aur jayada log honge to negotiation bhi acchhi kar lenge.

Make sure how many Oonts u want, aur apna byont sa bhi dekh liye.

Quote Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat View Post
    Bhaisahab, depends on how many the supplier has. Actually I was looking forward to open a Camel farm and later on Mobile gym and Mobile Yoga as subsidiaries.

Is this guy a member of Jatland? Do you have any other person in mind??
    Ajay Verma

Even I have not much knowledge in that. You may check my VMbook. The message is still there.

However, what I feel is its something like standing half-immersed (upto waist) in freezing water of some sea deriving the 'heat' from the 'diya ki lau' which is supposedly placed far at one window of some beach shack. Positive energy, you see !

Bhai what is this volcanic heat, can you explain, hope its not harmful for the rider and the environment and under what conditions it is generated, what are the stimulants for it

Bhaisahab, I dont know this person. I'll search through 'memberlist'. Thanks for providing the contact.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajayverma1973 View Post
    Haan bhai Jit Takhar is also Jatlander and a always ready to help JATs, and I don't think we need any other person,
    Make sure how many Oonts u want, aur apna byont sa bhi dekh liye.

It depends..

There are some good parks in Gurgaon atleast.
    In every area of gurgaon,there is one good park..
    Aur waise bhi dhundney se to bhagwaan mil jata hai, achha park kya badi cheese hai

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    I've a park in my area and i've noticed lot of DOGS/PIGS n COWS wandering in that and i will really hate if my shoes will catch a dog/pig poo. Nowadays even cow dung isn't that pure as it used to be in old times. Apart from that the ground in park ain't level.

Arr oonchey-nichey mai padd kai goddey tuddan tai acha sadakk paibhajna theek nahi sai ke? I know running on road/concrete isn't good for joints and thats why i want to buy a treadmill.
    Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

Smile

Sunitaji,

Oont hi theek rahega thari khatar, koi cattle dung ki chinta nahin, koi oonche neeche gaddhe nahin, u will find your sefl ekdam fit after oont ride.

Quote Originally Posted by satyenderdeswal View Post
    It depends..

There are some good parks in Gurgaon atleast.
    In every area of gurgaon,there is one good park..
    Aur waise bhi dhundney se to bhagwaan mil jata hai, achha park kya badi cheese hai

Ajay Verma

ha ha ha
    Hmmm. Ajay ji. U r absolutely rit...
    Gaon main rehna padta to kai log to waise hi mar jatey..I mean dung and althat....
    Na to udey bhi saarey pashu gaam te bahar bandhney padtey ur saarey road plain karwaney padtey....

Guys now suggest( seriously) What is better- Walk outside or at home on Treadmil? As i'm planning to buy a treadmil
    I would suggest elliptical, gives a total body workout in contrast to treadmill.

I have elliptical trainer for more than two yrs now and I find it pretty satisfying. Rest is upto you, what exactly you are looking for..
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

yes,you may be rt but the satisfaction you get from treadmill is different.i have stationary bike,ellipitical and treadmill.but if some body ask me to choose only one.....i will keep only treadmill.walking is i thing the best exercise.i agree with you poonam that ellipical is total body workout but i personally prefer treadmill.
    Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post
    I would suggest elliptical, gives a total body workout in contrast to treadmill.

I have elliptical trainer for more than two yrs now and I find it pretty satisfying. Rest is upto you, what exactly you are looking for..
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

sunita treadmill definitely gives you better workout...but nothing can beat the joy of walking outside if weather permits.
    Guys now suggest( seriously) What is better- Walk outside or at home on Treadmil? As i'm planning to buy a treadmil
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Thats what i was thinking keeping the tread in mind, it won't give me the open space i'm used to for years but it will certainly gives me opportunity to walk and run ANYTIME. As i'm constraint most of times not to go in the evening and i skip my evening walk.

I'll reply for your 2nd question what you wrote on orkut about best feature:p

I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Poonam ji hamne yu saara sauda barat ke dekh liyaa,,,elliptical-aaliptical,,,,,par Horse riding, camel riding te aachha kuchh nahi laagyaa

running and swimming are also good

Mai to nuay sair kar lyungi....ibb chahe MINDAKK maro chahe OONT manne to sair karan seti kaam. I prefer camel ride
    Poonam ji hamne yu saara sauda barat ke dekh liyaa,,,elliptical-aaliptical,,,,,par Horse riding, camel riding te aachha kuchh nahi laagyaa

I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Theek se pher manne bera paadya se ke 2 dhaal ke Oont ho se ek to Baagar Oont ar dusra Pahaari Oont,,,,,,suna hai ke Baagar Oont ghana khatarnaak ho se ar vo maadi maadi haan main Gaaldar bhi fenkata raha karre,,,,,

Verma ji Baagar Oont bi mil jyaa gaa ke hude aap aali batai jagaah pe

Mai to nuay sair kar lyungi....ibb chahe MINDAKK maro chahe OONT manne to sair karan seti kaam. I prefer camel ride

I'll reply for your 2nd question what you wrote on orkut about best feature:p
    Hahahaha.....waiting...
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

OK ji..Sorry ji....manne na bera thaa aap itne pahunche huey so..:p:D
    -Mark Twain

ha ha ha.

aap jachhogey badhiya uskey uper.:D
    Waise camel kahan se laaogey mujhey bhi bata dena.
    main bhi trial le liya karunga ekadh baar:p