Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Fitness ideas..........keeps urself fit

Bhai tadke tadak race lagan utha na jaata......... aank na khuldi.......or raat n 2 baje bina neend na aati............ is khatar bhi koi solution hai kkkkkkkkkk:tamatar:boxing

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by nkharub View Post
    Bhai tadke tadak race lagan utha na jaata......... aank na khuldi.......or raat n 2 baje bina neend na aati............ is khatar bhi koi solution hai kkkkkkkkkk:tamatar:boxing

sei..... raat ne 2 bajjey....sowann tein pehlam...... Race maar ki soya kar...!!!! :rock

Quote Originally Posted by nkharub View Post
    iska solution yu hai ke tu na ek to raat ne der raat tak phone pe baat nh kia or or gana chorriya na yaad na kia kar

main her chiz ka ilaaz janu su nk

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    sei..... raat ne 2 bajjey....sowann tein pehlam...... Race maar ki soya kar...!!!! :rock
    waw bhai waw kitt jama maje ali race laga ki raat ne to

Lightbulb

ohh bhai, so kyu ni jaa apne sodd oddh ke? ke dharaa se aadhi raat ne PT Usha paaakkann me? kadde tu bhaaje raat ne 2 baje arr geil geil PCR ki jeep laag le, fer te teri jogging thaane main e khatam hovegi :D , ar 'aan milo sajna' fitness kasuuti bana dega :rock

Rocky Ji can u give a good diet plan and if possible post here. To give an idea that how many calories we shud take in a day
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

aap yu lelyo

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
    Length
    88 in (224 cm)
    Width
    with handrails 35 in (89 cm)
    Height
    Weight
    Shipping Weight
    Belt
    Motor
    Power (US & Canada)
    Power (US & Canada)
    Power (International)
    Speed
    Incline
    Total Programs
    Frame
    Regulatory Approvals
    88 in (224 cm)
    64 in (163 cm), with PVS 80 in (203 cm)
    508 lbs (231 kg)
    549 lbs (249 kg)
    60 in x 20 in (153 cm x 51 cm)
    4.0 hp peak-duty AC motor
    120 VAC (50/60 Hz), 16.5A, 1980W
    240 VAC (50/60 Hz), 11.5A, 1932W

0.5 to 12 mph (1–19.3 kph)
    0% to 15% in 0.5% increments
    Powder-coated steel
    FCC, ETL, CE, EN957

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Rocky Ji can u give a good diet plan and if possible post here. To give an idea that how many calories we shud take in a day

Ballu what is this....please give some realistic details also tell me where to buy a treadmil from for a range of 15-25 thousand....thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    aap yu lelyo

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
    [FONT=DIN-Regular][SIZE=3]
    Length
    88 in (224 cm)
    Width
    Height
    Weight
    Shipping Weight
    Belt
    Motor
    Power (US & Canada)
    Power (US & Canada)

0.5 to 12 mph (1–19.3 kph)
    0% to 15% in 0.5% increments
    Powder-coated steel
    FCC, ETL, CE, EN957

Dear Maa'm,

15-25 hazaar mein to aap Truck/jeep ke bearing kharid lyo ar uska Gad-ghera bana ke bhaajiyo:D,,,treadmil konyaa aave itne mein

Ballu what is this....please give some realistic details also tell me where to buy a treadmil from for a range of 15-25 thousand....thanks in advance

Login to view details.
    Dear Sachin Sir aur Sunita Ma'm,

Kya aap ne Oont (Camel) lene ka plan drop kar diya exercise k liye?

Regards,
    Leel !

Dear Maa'm,

15-25 hazaar mein to aap Truck/jeep ke bearing kharid lyo ar uska Gad-ghera bana ke bhaajiyo:D,,,treadmil konyaa aave itne mein

Dear Sir,

Verma sir is exploring that option also,,,,,,,since that option is cost effective and environment freindly.

Dear Sachin Sir aur Sunita Ma'm,

Kya aap ne Oont (Camel) lene ka plan drop kar diya exercise k liye?

Regards,
    Leel !

Login to view details.
    Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind response. After reading a news of usage of Camel for exercising, kind of "Diwali" was celebrated in Rajasthan assuming that "Oonts" will be in much demand now...and people there can do oursourcing business. Few wealthy farmers from "Jaisalmer" area are even buying land in Gurgaon downtown to start modern "Oont" gyms..

Aasha hai ki aap unn ki ummeedon par paani nahi firney dengey !!

Warm Regards,
    Leel!

Dear Sir,

Verma sir is exploring that option also,,,,,,,since that option is cost effective and environment freindly.

Fer tum Killki Taull aaley contro kar kai gift kar dyo:D
    Dear Maa'm,

UUnt le ke to gift karya ja sakey se per uske side effect (Uska khaney peeney ke aadatein and DUNG Specially)Ko dekhtey hue , prograamme cancel karna pad gaya:rock

Fer tum Killki Taull aaley contro kar kai gift kar dyo:D
    Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

Sattu mai Oont nahi Tradmil gift karan ki kahu thi:Duss oonchey raach nai koon badhega baarney:o
    Quote Originally Posted by satyenderdeswal View Post
    UUnt le ke to gift karya ja sakey se per uske side effect (Uska khaney peeney ke aadatein and DUNG Specially)Ko dekhtey hue , prograamme cancel karna pad gaya:rock

Make friends with carbohydrates. You can't work out, train, or compete well on a low-carbohydrate, low-calorie diet. Your body stores carbohydrates as glycogen in your muscles and liver, and uses it when you exercise. Therefore, about two-thirds of your calories should come from carbs. Good sources include whole grain cereals and breads, fruits, and vegetables.
    Know when to eat. Eating before you exercise can rev you up for a good workout and keep you from feeling lightheaded or tired. But having a big meal right before an intense workout can make you sick. A rule of thumb for eating before exercising: allow four hours for a big meal to digest (1,200 calories); two hours for a light meal (about 600 calories); and an hour or less for a snack (300 calories).
    Drink up. Generally, you need to drink eight to 10 cups of fluid a day to avoid drying out. You won't perform your best if you don't get enough to drink, says Susan Kleiner, a nutrition consultant. Without enough fluid, you can't build as much muscle or endurance, or burn as many calories.
    Drink two cups of fluid a couple hours before you exercise. If your workout is an hour or less, drinking four to six ounces of water every 15 or 20 minutes should help you stay hydrated.
    Drink something after your workout, too, like water, fruit juice, or milk. Avoid alcohol and caffeine, which dehydrate you.
    If you're a competitive athlete, weigh yourself before and after you exercise. For every lost pound, drink 24 ounces of fluid. If you exercise an hour or less, water is best. If longer than an hour, try sports drinks with carbohydrates and electrolytes to replace lost stores.
    • Eat healthy foods. Vitamins, sports drinks, energy bars, powders and gels—you don't need any of them if you have a healthy diet. Focus on the kind of healthy foods that give your body fuel, says Leslie Bonci, director for sports nutrition at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Besides carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables, and grains, include peanut butter, nuts, and yogurt for protein. Avoid candy bars, potato chips, and other high-calorie foods low in nutrients.
    • Refuel your body. Your muscles and body need to recover after a long and tiring workout. Carbohydrates and protein will replace lost fuel and rebuild your body. Having something to eat or drink within 30 minutes after you exercise is best, says Kleiner. Water, sports drinks, juice, and milkshakes are good. Try foods like bagels, yogurt, or a banana or other fruit.
    If you want to get the most from your physical activity, make sure you eat right. While you're not guaranteed a trophy, you'll come out a winner, both on and off the playing field.

Rocky Ji thanks you so much for this valuable info. What i was looking for is how may calories any type of food has. Any chart about that?

Rocky Ji thanks you so much for this valuable info. What i was looking for is how may calories any type of food has. Any chart about that?

yes but wo banna padege to aapka toda w8 karna padega

jayda nhi 2-3 din aapko w8 karna padega

main post kar dunga banna ke

Rocky are you working on my requirement of calorie chart? Please post if not much of a hassel to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky0036 View Post
    yes but wo banna padege to aapka toda w8 karna padega

jayda nhi 2-3 din aapko w8 karna padega

main post kar dunga banna ke

aaj kar dunga main pakka sunita ji
    Last edited by rocky0036; February 26th, 2009 at 10:00 PM.