1 oz88 Cornflakes, plain
    1 oz87 Flour, plain
    1 oz88 Oatmeal
    1 oz108 Noodles, rice
    4 oz361
    Rice, brown
    1/2 cup350 Rice, basmati
    1/2 cup330

Rocky thanks a lot, its great to have queries pacified properly. I'm happy to get the required details. Please tell more about fitness, if possible some exercises that can be done a home and without equipments
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky0036 View Post
    Beverage..........calories (KCal) /100g

apple juice.............55
    grape juice.............55
    mango juice............58
    orange juice............44
    pineapple juice.........52
    sugar cane juice........36
    tomato juice..............17
    coconut malik............76
    coconut water............24
    coffee per cup.............98
    tea per cup..................79
    cocoa per cup..............213
    milk...........................65
    skimmed milk............35
    curds........................51
    skimmed milk
    curds
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Cereals Amount Calories
    Barley 1 oz .88
    Cornflakes, plain1oz 87
    Flour, plain 1oz 88
    Oatmeal 1oz 108
    Noodles, rice 4 oz 361
    Rice, browrn 1/2 cup 350
    Rice, basmati 1/2 cup 330

weight loss

When you think of weight loss and losing weight, the first things that probably come to your mind are either those "lose weight fast !!" articles that are in every magazine and newspaper in the world that never work and are written by some personal training idiot that has no idea what they're talking about... or maybe you're thinking of all of those weight loss pills that claim to be safe and allow you to "eat whatever you want and still lose weight because the pill will do all of the work for you" or whatever stupid line they are using to get you to buy their useless unsafe weight loss product. Or, maybe you're thinking of rice cakes and never eating and being hungry all day long.
    Well, if you are thinking any of those things, forget it! Forget all of it!
    What I am about to give you is totally FREE, detailed, easy to understand information on weight loss and losing weight and how to lose weight and fat without using any type of pill or supplement, without using some "fitness magazine" diet, and by eating not 1, not 2, not 3, but 5 meals a day! Sound impossible? Sound too good to be true? Sound like I'm going to make you buy my "book" or order my "product" first before I tell you? Well I'm not! I don't have a book and I don't a have product. I am not trying to sell you a damn thing! What I am trying to do, no... what I am GOING to do, is tell you exactly how you can lose weight. Enjoy...
    Weight loss is simple, burn more calories then you consume. If you can fully understand that then you are on your way to losing weight. There are 6 simple steps. Here they are:
    1) Count how many calories you eat in a normal day. That's right, wake up, and eat like you would normally eat and count the calories in everything you eat and everything you drink and keep track of it on a piece of paper or on the computer some where. You might be thinking to yourself, "yeah right, I'm not gonna sit around counting calories all day." Well, if you're thinking that, then you're obviously not dedicated enough to losing weight. If this is the case, then feel free to go waste your money on the newest useless weight loss pill. But, if you are dedicated enough to take 10 minutes out of your day and count the calories, then keep on reading.
    2) At the end of that day, add up the number of calories you ate/drank. Be as exact as possible. Once you add it all up, you now have the total number of calories you consume daily. Also, weigh yourself.
    3) Starting the day after you counted calories, eat 500 calories LESS then you normally do. So, lets pretend that the day you counted calories you counted 2000. For the rest of the week, you would eat 1500 calories a day. Understand? All you have to do is subtract 500 from the total number of calories you consume in a normal day, and eat this new number of calories every day for the next 7 days.
    4) Instead of eating 3 big meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), or eating all day all the time, spread those calories out over 5 smaller meals. Eat one meal every 2 and a half to 3 hours. Doing this will speed up your metabolism.
    5) Cardio. Cardio is an important part of weight loss. If you're serious about losing weight, but don't want to do the cardio workouts, then you are requiring your diet to do all of the work. Jog, walk, swim, jump rope, ride a bike, take an aerobics class, whatever... cardio + proper diet = better than just doing one of the two. All it takes is 30 minutes a day, 3 - 5 days a week. I say 3-5 days a week because I don't know if you have 5 pounds to lose, or if you have 50 pounds to lose. So, depending on how much your looking to lose, figure it out. 3 times a week is good starting point though. (For information on the most effective time of the day to do your cardio workout, read doing cardio for maximum weight loss) 6) At the end of that week, weigh yourself. You'll notice a difference just after one week! Now, don't expect to see a 20 pound difference. Losing anymore then 1 or 2 pounds a week is unhealthly. So look for a 1 or 2 pound weight loss at the end of the week. Don't sound like much? You can lose 5-8 pounds a month! That's around 75lbs a year! So if you have A LOT of weight to lose, you can lose it. If have just a few pounds to lose, you can lose it.

thnks rocky for this data ...
    Last edited by VivekGathwala; February 27th, 2009 at 12:19 AM.

Think which become obvious in future

ye saare aapne roj peene padyaa karange:D

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Rocky thanks a lot, its great to have queries pacified properly. I'm happy to get the required details. Please tell more about fitness, if possible some exercises that can be done a home and without equipments

Haan to Sunita Ji..
    Aaapney nue te bataya e na ke kimmey karya bhi ek nahi itni detail info ka???ek nue bhakao ho..
    Agar kuchh karya te kimmey results milley ek nahi???
    Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

shi kho so bhai eb tyi to result bhi mil gaya hoga
    Quote Originally Posted by satyenderdeswal View Post
    Haan to Sunita Ji..
    Aaapney nue te bataya e na ke kimmey karya bhi ek nahi itni detail info ka???ek nue bhakao ho..
    Agar kuchh karya te kimmey results milley ek nahi???