Thread: Sad news: Sonika kaliraman lost all bouts

Unhappy Sad news: Sonika kaliraman lost all bouts

Dear Bros & Sis,

Well, I do apriciate your comments on Sonika-her avatar as the Aadi Shakti. Truth is stranger than fiction !

It was a matter of Good Cheer that Sonika came back to Wrestling after a gap of 4 years and won the National championship'09

Sadly she lost all the 5 bouts she played at her First International appearance since 2006.

Given Below are her results...Incidently, can you contact Venkat Krishnan, at Mumbai on (Cell:09892699145) or write to him at (venkat.krishnank@gmail.com)? He'll tell you all the details of Sonika and her Family, her truely divine Nature and why she is being prevented from knowing the truth about herself?

Your Sis,
    Devika

Women - WM 72 KG

1st Place - Stephany Lee of Sunkist Kids Wrestling Club
    2nd Place - Agnieszka Wieszczek of Poland
    3rd Place - Pam Wilson of Canada
    4th Place - Adeline Gray of New York Athletic Club
    5th Place - Jenna Pavlik of OTC
    6th Place - Sonika Kaliraman of India

Round 1

Round 1 - Agnieszka Wieszczek (Poland) won by decision over Adeline Gray (New York Athletic Club) (Dec 7-0,2-0)
    Round 1 - Stephany Lee (Sunkist Kids Wrestling Club) won by tech fall over I Sonika (India) (TF 6-0,6-0)
    Round 1 - Pam Wilson (Canada) won by decision over Jenna Pavlik (OTC) (Dec 8-0,2-1)

Round 2
    Round 2 - Agnieszka Wieszczek (Poland) won by pin over Pam Wilson (Canada) (Pin 1:50)
    Round 2 - Stephany Lee (Sunkist Kids Wrestling Club) won by decision over Jenna Pavlik (OTC) (Dec 6-0,3-1)

Round 2 - Adeline Gray (New York Athletic Club) won by pin over I Sonika (India) (Pin 6-0,1:02)
    Round 3

Round 3 - Agnieszka Wieszczek (Poland) won by decision over Jenna Pavlik (OTC) (Dec 3-0,6-0)
    Round 3 - Stephany Lee (Sunkist Kids Wrestling Club) won by forfeit over Adeline Gray (New York Athletic Club) (FF)
    Round 3 - Pam Wilson (Canada) won by injury default over I Sonika (India) (Inj.)

Round 4
    Round 4 - Agnieszka Wieszczek (Poland) won by injury default over I Sonika (India) (Inj.)
    Round 4 - Stephany Lee (Sunkist Kids Wrestling Club) won by decision over Pam Wilson (Canada) (Dec 1-0,4-0)
    Round 4 - Adeline Gray (New York Athletic Club) won by decision over Jenna Pavlik (OTC) (Dec 7-0,3-0)

Round 5
    Round 5 - Stephany Lee (Sunkist Kids Wrestling Club) won by decision over Agnieszka Wieszczek (Poland) (Dec 1-1,2-1)
    Round 5 - Jenna Pavlik (OTC) won by injury default over I Sonika (India) (Inj.)
    Round 5 - Pam Wilson (Canada) won by decision over Adeline Gray (New York Athletic Club) (Dec 1-0,4-0)

Bottom of Form

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sonika vs yana.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	3288  

Lightbulb No worries

Ms Jakhar, koi baat nahi, khel me haar jeet te lagi rahya kare. aaj Sonika haari hai to kaal jeet bhi jaagi, with her hard work and dedication. I respect every sports(wo)man who represents his/her distt/state/country. I know that they have been through the hard yards in their life. I wish her all the best for her next encounters. Kudos to Sonika
    Last edited by VPannu; February 9th, 2009 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by devikajakhar View Post
    Dear Bros & Sis,

Well, I do apriciate your comments on Sonika-her avatar as the Aadi Shakti. Truth is stranger than fiction !

It was a matter of Good Cheer that Sonika came back to Wrestling after a gap of 4 years and won the National championship'09

Sadly she lost all the 5 bouts she played at her First International appearance since 2006.

Given Below are her results...Incidently, can you contact Venkat Krishnan, at Mumbai on (Cell:09892699145) or write to him at (venkat.krishnank@gmail.com)? He'll tell you all the details of Sonika and her Family, her truely divine Nature and why she is being prevented from knowing the truth about herself?

Your Sis,
    Devika

Women - WM 72 KG

1st Place - Stephany Lee of Sunkist Kids Wrestling Club
    2nd Place - Agnieszka Wieszczek of Poland
    3rd Place - Pam Wilson of Canada
    4th Place - Adeline Gray of New York Athletic Club
    5th Place - Jenna Pavlik of OTC
    6th Place - Sonika Kaliraman of India

Round 1

Round 1 - Agnieszka Wieszczek (Poland) won by decision over Adeline Gray (New York Athletic Club) (Dec 7-0,2-0)
    Round 1 - Stephany Lee (Sunkist Kids Wrestling Club) won by tech fall over I Sonika (India) (TF 6-0,6-0)
    Round 1 - Pam Wilson (Canada) won by decision over Jenna Pavlik (OTC) (Dec 8-0,2-1)

Round 2
    Round 2 - Agnieszka Wieszczek (Poland) won by pin over Pam Wilson (Canada) (Pin 1:50)
    Round 2 - Stephany Lee (Sunkist Kids Wrestling Club) won by decision over Jenna Pavlik (OTC) (Dec 6-0,3-1)

Round 2 - Adeline Gray (New York Athletic Club) won by pin over I Sonika (India) (Pin 6-0,1:02)
    Round 3

Round 3 - Agnieszka Wieszczek (Poland) won by decision over Jenna Pavlik (OTC) (Dec 3-0,6-0)
    Round 3 - Stephany Lee (Sunkist Kids Wrestling Club) won by forfeit over Adeline Gray (New York Athletic Club) (FF)
    Round 3 - Pam Wilson (Canada) won by injury default over I Sonika (India) (Inj.)

Round 4
    Round 4 - Agnieszka Wieszczek (Poland) won by injury default over I Sonika (India) (Inj.)
    Round 4 - Stephany Lee (Sunkist Kids Wrestling Club) won by decision over Pam Wilson (Canada) (Dec 1-0,4-0)
    Round 4 - Adeline Gray (New York Athletic Club) won by decision over Jenna Pavlik (OTC) (Dec 7-0,3-0)

Round 5
    Round 5 - Stephany Lee (Sunkist Kids Wrestling Club) won by decision over Agnieszka Wieszczek (Poland) (Dec 1-1,2-1)
    Round 5 - Jenna Pavlik (OTC) won by injury default over I Sonika (India) (Inj.)
    Round 5 - Pam Wilson (Canada) won by decision over Adeline Gray (New York Athletic Club) (Dec 1-0,4-0)

Bottom of Form

Ohhhh......Myyyyy Gooooooo....d. Am I hearing this correctly?? This must be 8'th wonder of the world, I can't believe this. This must be somekind of prank you are playing on all of us. How can an avatar of Devi loose to a rag-tag mortal.

Why don't u understand she is no Devi or divine appearance of some sort. Please make sure this is not some kind of joke you are spreading over here.

Bahan Devika, I sincerely feel now you are some kind of advertising machinery working for Nirmala Devi foundation. And this should not be tolerated at any cost. Mods kindly take some action.
    Strive not to be a success, rather to be of value.

Sonika is a great sportsperson and would return to winning streak ASAP, But kindly don't throw this Divine crap around and nobody here shall contact Mr Venkat Krishnan to inquire about anything.
    Strive not to be a success, rather to be of value.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    KOi baat na.... Avtaar waali "Devi ji" ne ebb ki baar saath nahi diya.....shayad deviji busy thee kahin......aagli baar de dengi!!!

As Pannu rightly said...khel mein haar jeet hoti rehti hai.. She will have to work harder next time. Our best wishes!!