Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Mods and worth Members !!

Thats why i have used a word like WHIM....whether you know it or not and believe it or not HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE....And thats even more serious if it had no CONTEXT
    Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Sunitaji, this is not even in context. The context behind Mukesh's comments was that he felt a bias behind the decisions taken by the moderators given Shweta's claims that Ajay Verma had links with certain moderators/admins. While his comments were certainly avoidable, there is no reason to make it a haryana vs. the rest issue. When a person is aggrieved, he/she looks for reasons and comes up with some rationale to explain the inexplicable. That's what Mukesh/Shweta did, rightly or wrongly. Without going into the merits of his "haryana.com" comments, it certainly didn't warrant such extreme reactions from you. His post is in totally different light- then why focus on a minor point made in anguish- when it is going to add no value to this very important discussion. I request you (and Mukesh as well) to not continue on the same line of thought further on this thread.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Then the thread starter should know how to use WORDS? aur kisi ka koyi bhi concern ho maine apna concern issi issue mein se pick kia hai. Agar Mukesh ko SHWETA ke Ban se problem thi to FIR HARYANA AUR HARYANA WALO ko iss mamooli baat mein nahi ghaseetna chahiye tha:o usko lagta hai ke aise aouchhi baat likh ke kaam asaan ho jayega bas:rolleyes:
    I thought to clarify before other member misinterpret from your post. Mujhe koi problem nai hai Haryana se aur haryanawalo se..aur hogi bi kyu..mera kye le ke ja hai.. aur maine kabi bi JATO ko bant ke bi nai dekha ki kaun keha ka hai...

Dusri baat aap keh rehi ho ki maine hamesa haryana walo ko criticize kiya to mujhe to nai yaad aa reha ki kab kiya… ek bi thread aise nai hogi jeha maine aisa likha hoga except this one jiska bi matlab dusra tha.. phir aap kyo yeh misinformation faila rehi ho yeha..ek thread maie apne pehle bi likha tha ki maie bi ek baar bann ho gaya tha kisi baat ko lekar..jabki aisa kabi bi nai huwa.. halanki maine to weha par bi kuch nai keha..chalo likh diya to likh diya ke farak pade hai..

Khair wo to alag baat hai lakin upar jo harayan ka naam use kara tha uska matlab yeh tha ki yeha par kai baar aisa discrimination kiya jta hai.. choupal maie members kehte hai ki harywani bolo choupal sirf haryanwi language ke liye hi hai..jisko haryanvi nai ati uska choupal maie koi kaam nai.. ghani baar aisa kara hai.. thread bi aisi saru huwi hai..kai baar keha gaya wo up ka jat aur wo rajasthan ka aur maie haryana ke.. phalan dhikad..kya nai huwi kabi aisi discussion.. jo ki halanki hone nai chaiye thi..but huwi hai... 2004 se hoo yeha par aur kai baar feel kiya hai yeh discrimination lakin kabi kuch keha bi nai maine… isliye maine yeh sab likha tha aur kuch nai.. ki agar aap log sabko ek nazar se nai dekte to aise naam rakh lo..phir hum soch lenge ki ana chaiye ki nai is site par..

Ib isme bi apko lagta hai ki meri soch choti hai to choti sehi..isse jyada explanation mere se di bi na ja…

phir bi agar other members feel that the use of that word in my sentence sound offending than I'm sorry.. My intention was not to hurt but just to communicate the one thing that the discrimination used to happen and it still can be felt sometime.

I never took side of any member based upon the reason ki yeh haryaana ka hai yeh rajasthan ka hai..

Mujhe yeh ban unjustified laga hence I’m protesting, isme kisi side lene wali koi baat nai hai.. my one of the best friend Jitendra Takhar got too many infractions and even got banned ones but I never took his side because I felt he was also responsible somewhat in the fight that lead to his ban and infraction.. na hi maine kabi moderators ke decision ka objection kiya..

Lakin galat to galat hota hai..

Policy sab ke liye saman honi chaiye chahe koi mai ka lal hoo.. sab ko ek hi tarazo maie tolo.. that’s it.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Mukesh,
    Shweta can come back to the site if she can commit to accepting Moderator decisions gracefully and is ready to roll back her message in which she asked for a ban.

-Satyeshwar

Dear all ,
    I think now there should be no issue. And Shweta ji If u want to resolve the problem .....pls do what Satyeshwar Bhai said.

Respected members I have read the above post . The fault was made by both side,. Now try to resolve the matter....
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Sunita ji , Mukesh , Deepika , Kapil , all , Let's not dilute the issue at hand.

I would go with Kapil's argument that in the heat one really does not know what one is writing.

Let's not put it one member against another or case specific. Let's try and bridge the gap that has been created.

I am pretty sure a combined request from many of the members present here to the mods and admins can goa long way in solving the issue.

Mods please take this up in earnest! It is a humble request from my side and I am sure others will join me in the same!

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Thats why i have used a word like WHIM....whether you know it or not and believe it or not HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE....And thats even more serious if it had no CONTEXT
    Madam, first of all I said it had a different context and not "no context". But yeah who am I to know, you are the know-all guru who knows that "HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE"!! All I was requesting was not to derail an important topic by creating a fictitious haryana/non-haryana divide without any context. If you felt so strongly about it, you could have started a different thread with this topic. I am myself from Haryana and didn't like Mukesh's point. But he was voicing a feeling of being discriminated against. If any sane person goes through your post, he/she can clearly see that you are indulging in "We vs. Them" politics of the worst kind. I don't want to indulge in this stupidity further, so feel free to say whatever you want, but don't gloat in stupid pride if you don't see a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    I thought to clarify before other member misinterpret from your post. Mujhe koi problem nai hai Haryana se aur haryanawalo se..aur hogi bi kyu..mera kye le ke ja hai.. aur maine kabi bi JATO ko bant ke bi nai dekha ki kaun keha ka hai...

Dusri baat aap keh rehi ho ki maine hamesa haryana walo ko criticize kiya to mujhe to nai yaad aa reha ki kab kiya… ek bi thread aise nai hogi jeha maine aisa likha hoga except this one jiska bi matlab dusra tha.. phir aap kyo yeh misinformation faila rehi ho yeha..ek thread maie apne pehle bi likha tha ki maie bi ek baar bann ho gaya tha kisi baat ko lekar..jabki aisa kabi bi nai huwa.. halanki maine to weha par bi kuch nai keha..chalo likh diya to likh diya ke farak pade hai..

Khair wo to alag baat hai lakin upar jo harayan ka naam use kara tha uska matlab yeh tha ki yeha par kai baar aisa discrimination kiya jta hai.. choupal maie members kehte hai ki harywani bolo choupal sirf haryanwi language ke liye hi hai..jisko haryanvi nai ati uska choupal maie koi kaam nai.. ghani baar aisa kara hai.. thread bi aisi saru huwi hai..kai baar keha gaya wo up ka jat aur wo rajasthan ka aur maie haryana ke.. phalan dhikad..kya nai huwi kabi aisi discussion.. jo ki halanki hone nai chaiye thi..but huwi hai... 2004 se hoo yeha par aur kai baar feel kiya hai yeh discrimination lakin kabi kuch keha bi nai maine… isliye maine yeh sab likha tha aur kuch nai.. ki agar aap log sabko ek nazar se nai dekte to aise naam rakh lo..phir hum soch lenge ki ana chaiye ki nai is site par..

Ib isme bi apko lagta hai ki meri soch choti hai to choti sehi..isse jyada explanation mere se di bi na ja…

phir bi agar other members feel that the use of that word in my sentence sound offending than I'm sorry.. My intention was not to hurt but just to communicate the one thing that the discrimination used to happen and it still can be felt sometime.

I never took side of any member based upon the reason ki yeh haryaana ka hai yeh rajasthan ka hai..

Mujhe yeh ban unjustified laga hence I’m protesting, isme kisi side lene wali koi baat nai hai.. my one of the best friend Jitendra Takhar got too many infractions and even got banned ones but I never took his side because I felt he was also responsible somewhat in the fight that lead to his ban and infraction.. na hi maine kabi moderators ke decision ka objection kiya..

Lakin galat to galat hota hai..

Policy sab ke liye saman honi chaiye chahe koi mai ka lal hoo.. sab ko ek hi tarazo maie tolo.. that’s it.
    Mukesh, if you really feel so strongly about Shweta's ban, than you could have avoided going into accusations of discrimination, especially when you have no evidence. Discrimination may be a fact and may exist from both sides, but how do you know that that is the cause of the ban? Writing a para in the heat of the moment is one thing and posting a full reply on the subject is another. If you felt about the discrimination, you could have started a new thread. Why confuse it with the original issue of the ban? Making accusations just on the basis of your feelings is only going to antagonise others and not help on the main issue.

Kapil Sir,,,,yu dekh le context http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...79&postcount=1

Mukesh has behaved with a very narrow mentality. Why he is playing a divisive politics,,,what Mukesh wants to gain by doing this propaganda,,,,,Regarding Shweta's ban we also have deep concern,,,,,,lekin iska matlab ye nahi ki koyi "Regionalism" failaana shuru kar de.....,,,,,,,

Mukesh jaise bhai hi hamari Jat Kaum ko divide karte hain,,,,hamne kabhi koyi bhi farak nahi mahsus kiyaa Rajasthani jat, UP-waala Jat, Dilli-waala jat or haryanvi jat,,,,hamare liye saare Jat barabar hain,,,,

Mukesh ne apne pichhle thread mein likhyaa thaa ke JL ka naam Haryana.com/haryanajat.com dhar dyo,,,,,,ke is ne bera se aaj tain kitne Haryana ke Jat JL par BAN ho liye yaa pher Infraction paa liye,,,,,,,,,,,pata nahi kitne example hain jahaan Haryanavi Jat Ban/Infraction se nawaaje gaye hain,,,,lekin aisi Gheenoni baat jo Mukesh ne kahi kabhi bhi Moderator/Administrator ke khilaaf nahi kahi,,,Kaum ko Todne waali har baat ke khilaaf hain ham

Sunitaji, this is not even in context. The context behind Mukesh's comments was that he felt a bias behind the decisions taken by the moderators given Shweta's claims that Ajay Verma had links with certain moderators/admins. .

Did you really think I have not seen that link? Have you even read my reply properly? Or understood what had been said? If you didn't get it, then please understand that I was not supporting Mukesh on that point, leave alone praising him. But it is quite clear to me who is playing divisive politics by picking on someone's grievances (right or wrong), and any right thinking person would agree to that. I can give you an example- not the best one, but still good enough. Once Jaya Bachhan made a comment that "Hum UP ke hain, hamein Hindi bolni chaahiye". Raj Thackeray and his goons went on rampage picking on that off-the-cuff statement. Who was playing politics?

Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    Kapil Sir,,,,yu dekh le context http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...79&postcount=1

Mukesh has behaved with a very narrow mentality. Why he is playing a divisive politics,,,what Mukesh wants to gain by doing this propaganda,,,,,Regarding Shweta's ban we also have deep concern,,,,,,lekin iska matlab ye nahi ki koyi "Regionalism" failaana shuru kar de.....,,,,,,,

Mukesh jaise bhai hi hamari Jat Kaum ko divide karte hain,,,,hamne kabhi koyi bhi farak nahi mahsus kiyaa Rajasthani jat, UP-waala Jat, Dilli-waala jat or haryanvi jat,,,,hamare liye saare Jat barabar hain,,,,

Mukesh ne apne pichhle thread mein likhyaa thaa ke JL ka naam Haryana.com/haryanajat.com dhar dyo,,,,,,ke is ne bera se aaj tain kitne Haryana ke Jat JL par BAN ho liye yaa pher Infraction paa liye,,,,,,,,,,,pata nahi kitne example hain jahaan Haryanavi Jat Ban/Infraction se nawaaje gaye hain,,,,lekin aisi Gheenoni baat jo Mukesh ne kahi kabhi bhi Moderator/Administrator ke khilaaf nahi kahi,,,Kaum ko Todne waali har baat ke khilaaf hain ham

Login to view details.
    Did you really think I have not seen that link? Have you even read my reply properly? Or understood what had been said? If you didn't get it, then please understand that I was not supporting Mukesh on that point, leave alone praising him. But it is quite clear to me who is playing divisive politics by picking on someone's grievances (right or wrong), and any right thinking person would agree to that. I can give you an example- not the best one, but still good enough. Once Jaya Bachhan made a comment that "Hum UP ke hain, hamein Hindi bolni chaahiye". Raj Thackeray and his goons went on rampage picking on that off-the-cuff statement. Who was playing politics?

Cool off mate , concentrate on the CDOs , INDU touching Nov. Lows !

Login to view details.
    Dear All,

I feel that Sweta has requested for ban on her own. She is not banned by Mods without a request. So, we should respect her personal decision and leave this matter here itself. IF she has concerns, she can discuss with Mods over mail.

Second, I dont know if she has asked people to raise this concern on her behalf. But, if she has done so, she should have not asked for ban in first place.

Thirdly, in her mail (I hope it is presented here without manipulations), she seems to be more concerned about others than her own issues. So why to give so much of importance to it.

PS: My personal views!

Regards,
    Anil

Quote Originally Posted by richaaz View Post
    Moderators/admin ke link nahi hone chahiye kissi se.
    What does this mean? Moderators/admins bhi insaan hain. Unka link kyun nahin hona chaahiye? Koi rule hai kya ki JL pe moderator ban rahe ho to sab sansarik rishte naate tyaagne padenge? JL ki moderatorship hai ki sanyaas?

Kapil Bhai,,,, Jaya is also a politician and Raj thakre is also a politician,,,,,,,,,

i knew that you have read, the link was for those who have not read

agree with you Sangwan bhai,,,,very well said

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Dear All,

I feel that Sweta has requested for ban on her own. She is not banned by Mods without a request. So, we should respect her personal decision and leave this matter here itself. IF she has concerns, she can discuss with Mods over mail.

Second, I dont know if she has asked people to raise this concern on her behalf. But, if she has done so, she should have not asked for ban in first place.

Thirdly, in her mail (I hope it is presented here without manipulations), she seems to be more concerned about others than her own issues. So why to give so much of importance to it.

PS: My personal views!

Regards,
    Anil

Well Richa first of all let me tell u she did it b4 but never got any response from their side....now when u dint know abt this fAct why r u commenting abt it at all?there are so many other threads where u can show ur intellect so plz go there n utilize the time.I wud not lock my horns wid u as this problem has been solved otherwise i wud have given u a better answer tht u needed

Quote Originally Posted by richaaz View Post
    I would like to say here. No one is special here. We should ask to mods about all those got ban. Practically, it cannt be happened for mods. If she has any objection on this decission she should talk to directly to moderators. Many time she has given the option to other. I am very surprised how does she forget the option contact us

Kapil Bhai,,,, Jaya is also a politician and Raj thakre is also a politician,,,,,,,,,

i knew that you have read, the link was for those who have not read
    My question was not who is a politician, but who was playing politics with a non-issue?

And my question is why you are asking this question

My question was not who is a politician, but who was playing politics with a non-issue?

And my question is why you are asking this question
    Because I had some hope. But now I have lost it.

Sir,

You can not force someone to see the world with yor eyes and understand things with your mind....OK? And i dont think that i'm a kid or you're a kid/ the banned person is a kid/ moderators are kids/ thrad starter is a kid. I've also got infractions but neve FOR FIGHTING with members, whereas all sort of trials have been given to malign my image and it'll be out of CONTEXT we get into that discussion. And all know everything but pick as per their taste. Go through Shweta's mail what she has written about other members posts and threads. As if all have done a crime if not written what she liked? And as if she never started any thread in "TIME-PASS" section? And she never got indulged in an kind of leg-pulling? I am proud to the coe and i'm happy with my stupid pride.
    Madam, first of all I said it had a different context and not "no context". But yeah who am I to know, you are the know-all guru who knows that "HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE"!! All I was requesting was not to derail an important topic by creating a fictitious haryana/non-haryana divide without any context. If you felt so strongly about it, you could have started a different thread with this topic. I am myself from Haryana and didn't like Mukesh's point. But he was voicing a feeling of being discriminated against. If any sane person goes through your post, he/she can clearly see that you are indulging in "We vs. Them" politics of the worst kind. I don't want to indulge in this stupidity further, so feel free to say whatever you want, but don't gloat in stupid pride if you don't see a reply.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Thanks Satyeshwar for giving us the solution i din't read this one before.

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Mukesh,

Shweta can come back to the site if she can commit to accepting Moderator decisions gracefully and is ready to roll back her message in which she asked for a ban.
    This post covers all salient points about this whole controversy. It also provides a solution. You can continue discussions amongst yourselves but I will not be a part of them anymore.
    -Satyeshwar

Login to view details.
    Because I had some hope. But now I have lost it.

INDU : 7610 : -240.

Mee too lost the hope mate