Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Dear Mods and worth Members !!

A Reply from Shweta on this very thread.

>>
    I just saw the thread and I am surprised in a way & not surprised in another one ! Oh I cant make out exactly what I mean, but somewhere I know what I mean … he he

Well I knew something of this sort will happen but still it hurts to see people fighting this way! The newest in debate is regionalism – an unsettled issue since ages. It is an issue beyond discussions & debates, and has uncountable faces but to sum it up its not a bad term unless it results into some bad done to someone !

If I have 5 members in my family then surely I will love these 5 members more than the people belonging to any other family and there is nothing wrong with that unless I do something that hits those other people in a distasteful way. This must exist so as to make one gleefully feel strongly about being associated to something but it should not overshadow the 'humane factor' of being transparent & open hearted in our acts & deeds.

Why should one not be inclined to one's roots, language, background & the likes? But often it happens that we get so captivated by this virtual cord of belongingness that we get swayed and end up wearing glasses of regional bias. How easily this becomes out of context when we see that Mr. Satyeshwar belongs to UP, while the people supporting my cause like Deepika, Mukesh, Anil, Kapil are not from UP.

However, I too love my roots but I don't get swayed away by the darker side of it, while making my decisions. This is not the case with me, has never been & will never be. Just because I feel that everyone has a heart, a mind & a soul which knows how to read beyond the lines of regionalism, though at times we dismiss the findings & let our emotions take over pragmatism.

Anyways, issue here is that some people do follow this in a negative manner & some not, but its never a wise task to try figuring out who is who ! Needless will be this debate & lets not take it any further & give this already sour episode another blind turn ! Those who are taking their own meanings are free to do so.

I did asked for a ban (and please leave this drama over 'contact us' button ! Is this button more effective than the PM facility provided to directly contact them in any way?? This is utter absurdity, we may use this button or PM I don't think it makes any difference) but why is a thing which I have already explained clearly ia being questioned again & again. Few people seem to be busy with something else & didn't read between the lines. Anyways, I do place it in other words:

I got an infraction and it read "Inspite of giving warning you made personal comments & hence the infraction …………………". It was for 20 days (till March 2nd)

1- My first surprise was I never received any warning ! I asked them through a PM how, when & where I received a warning? Kindly forward that warning to me again.

2- My second question was I don't find it justifiable just because of the reason that there have been many threads with posts full of leg pulling, personal comments, illogical conversations, absurd subject matter & the likes, then why me? (and I am talking about the posts of members who haven't received any infraction/ban). I am not talking about Mr. Ajay.

3- It is a sad truth that rules are applied haphazardly. Can anyone deny that there are numerous threads full of nonsense posts? And I pointed out this fact to them & said that the punishment accorded to me seems not fair to me in light of the present scenario at Jatland and I wished to seek an explanation on this.

4- Last but not the least, I wrote only one post during my infraction period, a sensible one for sure, and it was not approved by moderators. Now I didn't revolted against infraction, but yes I wished to seek reason for the same and that too when I DIDN'T RECIVED ANY WARNING as was pointed out by them.

Now why I asked for a ban:

People are so happy about a 'Contact Us' button & moderators are happy in claiming that they are redressing the grievances, then why wasn't my grievances never answered at all? I was given infraction and I had above doubts, but I received NO response. I waited for 5-6 days, but in vain. I posted something, accepting the infraction but it never got approved.

What resort was left with me in a situation where I cant write anything on forums & I am not receiving any reply from our dear moderators?

I again wrote to them that if they wish to continue with the things in the way they deem fit and don't wish to redress some genuine problems then ban me as this was the last resort, and name change + 1 year Ban was the only policy I knew about voluntary banning of people !!!!! ( am surprised to hear people do bitching by saying that she may have done something wrong that's why she asked for a name change – height of pollution in minds !)

Now I see people pointing out that why I pointed out towards things like leg pulling etc when I myself do it. Well I down deny answering this too ! Rather I have put forth my views on the same many a times. I said that JL is not a class and its quite natural to get lured by emotions at times, but it doesn't means that we have to keep continuing this trail of being light across all threads. I have never demoralized anyone doing some serious discussion over here. We are not here for making 'maatam' but that doesn't mean that we make just 'mockery'. Using serious words doesn't means that one is serious, it's the script behind the words that stands tall & cant be hidden under the lame excuse of not using funny words.

We aren't here for 'maatam' but then we aren't here just for fun. There is a difference between not being serious all the times & being offending or demoralizing others. Now where to draw the line is a question which moderators need to address through clear policies which aren't there as of now, and hence the ho-halla.

PS: I didn't intend to point out towards any person, rather I pointed out towards examples of things which can easily appear to be not funny in good taste ! Fun too has a standard after all !
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat View Post

[/SIZE][/FONT] Why do you want Shweta to write to you about her coming back here on JL? Why DON’T YOU APOLOGISE TO HER for not working in accordance to your own policies and making her a scapegoat? [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]
    Exactly !! agar Mods ne rules ki according Shweta ko 1 year ke liye bann kiya hota tab to baat bi thi, us condition maie to yeh baat samaj maie ati hai ki Shweta khud mail kare ban hatwane ke liye.. lakin jab apne apni marzi chala di aur lifetime ban kar diya to phir use kyu request karni chaiye.. who want to afford such a humiliation?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Mukesh bhai,

How would we know that this post (mail) is not from you and it is from Sweta? How to believe that someone else is not trying to shoot by keeping guns on her shouolders..

I guess best way would be that she talks to moderators directly. Only they can resolve her problem. Even we want her back... but this can happen when she resolves issues with moderators...

Regards,
    Anil

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    >>
    I just saw the thread and I am surprised in a way & not surprised in another one ! Oh I cant make out exactly what I mean, but somewhere I know what I mean … he he

Well I knew something of this sort will happen but still it hurts to see people fighting this way! The newest in debate is regionalism – an unsettled issue since ages. It is an issue beyond discussions & debates, and has uncountable faces but to sum it up its not a bad term unless it results into some bad done to someone !

If I have 5 members in my family then surely I will love these 5 members more than the people belonging to any other family and there is nothing wrong with that unless I do something that hits those other people in a distasteful way. This must exist so as to make one gleefully feel strongly about being associated to something but it should not overshadow the 'humane factor' of being transparent & open hearted in our acts & deeds.

Why should one not be inclined to one's roots, language, background & the likes? But often it happens that we get so captivated by this virtual cord of belongingness that we get swayed and end up wearing glasses of regional bias. How easily this becomes out of context when we see that Mr. Satyeshwar belongs to UP, while the people supporting my cause like Deepika, Mukesh, Anil, Kapil are not from UP.

However, I too love my roots but I don't get swayed away by the darker side of it, while making my decisions. This is not the case with me, has never been & will never be. Just because I feel that everyone has a heart, a mind & a soul which knows how to read beyond the lines of regionalism, though at times we dismiss the findings & let our emotions take over pragmatism.

Anyways, issue here is that some people do follow this in a negative manner & some not, but its never a wise task to try figuring out who is who ! Needless will be this debate & lets not take it any further & give this already sour episode another blind turn ! Those who are taking their own meanings are free to do so.

I did asked for a ban (and please leave this drama over 'contact us' button ! Is this button more effective than the PM facility provided to directly contact them in any way?? This is utter absurdity, we may use this button or PM I don't think it makes any difference) but why is a thing which I have already explained clearly ia being questioned again & again. Few people seem to be busy with something else & didn't read between the lines. Anyways, I do place it in other words:

I got an infraction and it read "Inspite of giving warning you made personal comments & hence the infraction …………………". It was for 20 days (till March 2nd)

1- My first surprise was I never received any warning ! I asked them through a PM how, when & where I received a warning? Kindly forward that warning to me again.

2- My second question was I don't find it justifiable just because of the reason that there have been many threads with posts full of leg pulling, personal comments, illogical conversations, absurd subject matter & the likes, then why me? (and I am talking about the posts of members who haven't received any infraction/ban). I am not talking about Mr. Ajay.

3- It is a sad truth that rules are applied haphazardly. Can anyone deny that there are numerous threads full of nonsense posts? And I pointed out this fact to them & said that the punishment accorded to me seems not fair to me in light of the present scenario at Jatland and I wished to seek an explanation on this.

4- Last but not the least, I wrote only one post during my infraction period, a sensible one for sure, and it was not approved by moderators. Now I didn't revolted against infraction, but yes I wished to seek reason for the same and that too when I DIDN'T RECIVED ANY WARNING as was pointed out by them.

People are so happy about a 'Contact Us' button & moderators are happy in claiming that they are redressing the grievances, then why wasn't my grievances never answered at all? I was given infraction and I had above doubts, but I received NO response. I waited for 5-6 days, but in vain. I posted something, accepting the infraction but it never got approved.

What resort was left with me in a situation where I cant write anything on forums & I am not receiving any reply from our dear moderators?

I again wrote to them that if they wish to continue with the things in the way they deem fit and don't wish to redress some genuine problems then ban me as this was the last resort, and name change + 1 year Ban was the only policy I knew about voluntary banning of people !!!!! ( am surprised to hear people do bitching by saying that she may have done something wrong that's why she asked for a name change – height of pollution in minds !)

Now I see people pointing out that why I pointed out towards things like leg pulling etc when I myself do it. Well I down deny answering this too ! Rather I have put forth my views on the same many a times. I said that JL is not a class and its quite natural to get lured by emotions at times, but it doesn't means that we have to keep continuing this trail of being light across all threads. I have never demoralized anyone doing some serious discussion over here. We are not here for making 'maatam' but that doesn't mean that we make just 'mockery'. Using serious words doesn't means that one is serious, it's the script behind the words that stands tall & cant be hidden under the lame excuse of not using funny words.

We aren't here for 'maatam' but then we aren't here just for fun. There is a difference between not being serious all the times & being offending or demoralizing others. Now where to draw the line is a question which moderators need to address through clear policies which aren't there as of now, and hence the ho-halla.

PS: I didn't intend to point out towards any person, rather I pointed out towards examples of things which can easily appear to be not funny in good taste ! Fun too has a standard after all !

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Mukesh bhai,

How would we know that this post (mail) is not from you and it is from Sweta? How to believe that someone else is not trying to shoot by keeping guns on her shouolders..

I guess best way would be that she talks to moderators directly. Only they can resolve her problem. Even we want her back... but this can happen when she resolves issues with moderators...

Regards,
    Anil
    le bhai anilee...teri problem eibhi solve karta hun...eibb ke ya le....signature aali.....::

I again wrote to them that if they wish to continue with the things in the way they deem fit and don't wish to redress some genuine problems then ban me as this was the last resort, and name change + 1 year Banwas the only policy I knew about voluntary banning of people !!!!! ( am surprised to hear people do bitching by saying that she may have done something wrong that's why she asked for a name change – height of pollution in minds !)

--
    Thanks & Regards,
    CA. Shweta Dhaka

theek sai eibb to............
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Mukesh bhai,

Regards,
    Anil
    bhaiya ek baat bataiyo mujhe kya jarurat hai kisi ke kandhe par gun rakh ke trigger dabane ki sochiyo ek be!!

Login to view details.
    Le bhai...signature bhi toh change ho sakein sein... I have changed it and have put my name :D...see below... :D

Brother, I am not asking for a proof or somthing....my idea is to just say that she can better discuss "directly" with Mods....

And yes, I respect her as a worthy member and want her back if Mods do not have any problem with her....

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    le bhai anilee...teri problem eibhi solve karta hun...eibb ke ya le....signature aali.....::

I again wrote to them that if they wish to continue with the things in the way they deem fit and don't wish to redress some genuine problems then ban me as this was the last resort, and name change + 1 year Banwas the only policy I knew about voluntary banning of people !!!!! ( am surprised to hear people do bitching by saying that she may have done something wrong that's why she asked for a name change – height of pollution in minds !)

--
    Thanks & Regards,
    Anil Sangwan

Login to view details.
    bhaiya ek baat bataiyo mujhe kya jarurat hai kisi ke kandhe par gun rakh ke trigger dabane ki sochiyo ek be!!
    I am not saying that you are doing it brother. But what I am saying is that if you defend her....and put all these personal mails....it is going to make matter worse as it has already....right from beginning of this thread.....,

When I say that this mail could be fake....I am not saying that you have wrote it from your side....but I am trying to highlight what people will feel about it... I mean they may not take this copy of mail as genuine...

Instead of doing it.... I guess better approach for her would be to talk to moderators directly !! Once again I repeat... she is a good member and can add value to JL if she is here !

sangwan jee iss mail ki ek copy mere paas bhi hai jo shweta ne bheji hai mujhe....abb aap koi judge toh hai nai ki hum sab aapnai proof de akk ya mail shweta e likhi hai akk nai...ibb ya baat aapke dmag mai badti ho arr vishwaas hota hai toh theek varna faltu mai mehnat karna humnai bhi pasand hai:D

Le bhai...signature bhi toh change ho sakein sein... I have changed it and have put my name :D...see below... :D

Brother, I am not asking for a proof or somthing....my idea is to just say that she can better discuss "directly" with Mods....

And yes, I respect her as a worthy member and want her back if Mods do not have any problem with her....

--
    Thanks & Regards,
    Anil Sangwan

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by deepika View Post
    sangwan jee iss mail ki ek copy mere paas bhi hai jo shweta ne bheji hai mujhe....abb aap koi judge toh hai nai ki hum sab aapnai proof de akk ya mail shweta e likhi hai akk nai...ibb ya baat aapke dmag mai badti ho arr vishwaas hota hai toh theek varna faltu mai mehnat karna humnai bhi pasand hai:D
    Apne proof apni ghoj mein raakho deepika ji.... menne koi shaukk na sei bekaar k proof ekathey karann ka...!!! Er mukesh ki post ka reply menne kar diya sei... !!

arre wah wah aap hi pucho proof ka arr pher aap bhi bidakk gaye jib proof ki kahi toh...ye ke baat hoyi....ek aap akele hi jat nai ho jissmai attitude hai aahdai sabke dhore hai so plz mind ur words....and excuse me meri ghoj mai nai raakhti mai proof mail mai hai u....baat maarni humnai bhi aavai hai jee issliye maada sa control karo kyunki ek jatland pai sirf aap hi koni jis dhorai jeli hai yaahdai bhetrya dhorai hai arr ek aur baat aap aali tai laambi arr paini:D

Apne proof apni ghoj mein raakho deepika ji.... menne koi shaukk na sei bekaar k proof ekathey karann ka...!!! Er mukesh ki post ka reply menne kar diya sei... !!

tham sarya n ......2/3 din holiye apne serr bidhateeeeeeee.......
    ade sab ek dusre n defend karan lag re s sab apni jagah thek s ....

asal baat p aaao agar shweta vapis jatland p active hona chave s to usne tham nue kyuna kehte ti va moderators t baat kare na ki members dhore mail kareeeee........ar kar di to bhi koi dikaat na s ....par eb tham sareee conclusions p bhi khud hi aagaye satyeswar n sariiii baat clear t kar di s .....koi na eb shweta n keh do ki moderators t baat kar le ar esne soughtout kar lo tawle s ........ade nue kham kha apas main seeng nahi fasaya karte .......itne padhe likhe hoye pacheee bhi tham nue feeh re soo .......

ya baat t clear hi s ki agar koi bhi member name change karvana chahve s to vo 1 sal ka ban hoojaga

ar shweta n bhi keh do yoo naam hi sahi s ....naam badallegi t va unn hi pichan m na aave .....

aaap sabhi t meri vinti s apas m joot mat bajaya karoooo ......... ade or log bhi as a guest aave s t unne ye sang free main matna dikhoooo or shanti ka dannn do

mukesh shweta n keh de ki moderators t baat karle ar esne resolve kar le

ar ade ade haryana,punjab, rajasthan ,UP ka ragg mat gaoooo .............ade sareee as a jat hum kathee s na ki UP,HARYANA ,PUNJAB ,RAJASTHAN

Think which become obvious in future

bhai anille................. main nu socha tha ek tu mere pai to yakkeen kar hi lega.....par eibb ke kahu......
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

I don't know why there is such a controversy over someone being booted out of Jatland.

Don't forget this is a privately owned and funded forum. We are here on someone else dime. So, we have to follow the rules set by the owners. If we have a problem with the fairness of a rule, then we have an option and that is to quit the forum.

From what I know there are quite a few members who fool around this forum with multiple fake IDs. I am not pointing fingers. I may be one of them too. Ha Ha!

There are some mischief makers. Its funny how they cry the loudest demanding fair treatment, when there may be evidence that the people with JL IDs in question may not even exist.

Just enjoy guys! Take it easy. Keep doing mischief. Just don't get sentimental about unfair treatment. We all love you unconditionally!

Mukesh bhai,

Regards,
    Anil
    Hahaha...yeh waala andy tha...:D...aur peechhe sachin ne bhi ek mast theory kaadhi thi- "I think Mukesh Samota acted because of some deep rooted regional hatred"....bhai log main to kehta hoon ki in sab theories ko mila ke hum ek mast film bana sakte hain...jismain suspense, mystery, thrill aur sabse zyada humor hoga...poori masala movie mithun style...

Maine bhi kuchh andy baatein sochi hain...Sachin theek hi keh raha tha ki Mukesh ke dil main gusse se yahi baat kyun aayi, koi aur si kyun na aayi...Mere khyaal se to iske peeche kuchh videshi taaqaton ka haath hai...woh haryana ka naam badnaam karrke bhartiya jaaton main division laana chaahte hain....aur agar Jat divide ho gaye to Bharat se yudhh jeetna bahut asaan ho jaayega...kahin yeh Mukesh Pakistani agent to nahin? Bhai logon, picture main is angle ko bhi daalne ki koshish karna pleeaase!

It means person is confused:D:D

arr Mukesh dusri baat ho sakke se tera koye "Emotional Atyaachaar" karta ho,,,,,,,dekh bhai ham to intellectual saa nahi,,,,,mhaare ke farak pade thaa,,,,,,but you are an intellectual,,,,,,,,,yaa nyu ho sakke se ke Bhai tere kaandhe pe kisse ne bandhuk tek raakhi ho fire karan khatir

serious ar non serious kunse discussion ho se,,,,,,majaak to kitte bhi ho sakke se,,,serious aale thread koye mooh kaan aale se:D

Shweta please come back to JL

>>

!

Iska matlab tum bhi is ghinoni saazish main shaamil ho...tumse yeh ummeed nahin thi Deepika....par picture main ab masala aur badh raha hai...villain ke saath ek vamp bhi hai....shayad ek pakistani agent hai aur doosra chini.....ab aayega maza...

Hats off to you Kapil jee:D...it was really funny and unfortunately i was drinking juice when i was reading ur quote n i found it so funny tht i splashed d juice in my mouth all over d laptop screen...abb saaf kiya hai...mujhe toh aap par bhi shaak hai aur lagta hai ki aap bhi ek saajish me shaamil ho.....aap bhi mujhe kisi videshi laptop company se mile lagte hai aur mere laptop ko kharaab karvane ka shadyantra rach rahe hai taaki mai aapki wali company ka naya laptop le saku:D:D:D:D

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Hahaha...yeh waala andy tha...:D...aur peechhe sachin ne bhi ek mast theory kaadhi thi- "I think Mukesh Samota acted because of some deep rooted regional hatred"....bhai log main to kehta hoon ki in sab theories ko mila ke hum ek mast film bana sakte hain...jismain suspense, mystery, thrill aur sabse zyada humor hoga...poori masala movie mithun style...

Maine bhi kuchh andy baatein sochi hain...Sachin theek hi keh raha tha ki Mukesh ke dil main gusse se yahi baat kyun aayi, koi aur si kyun na aayi...Mere khyaal se to iske peeche kuchh videshi taaqaton ka haath hai...woh haryana ka naam badnaam karrke bhartiya jaaton main division laana chaahte hain....aur agar Jat divide ho gaye to Bharat se yudhh jeetna bahut asaan ho jaayega...kahin yeh Mukesh Pakistani agent to nahin? Bhai logon, picture main is angle ko bhi daalne ki koshish karna pleeaase!
    Last edited by deepika; February 18th, 2009 at 04:33 PM.

:D:DVAMP:D:DKapil jee agar banana hi tha koi special mission pe special force officer hi bana dete jo stuntbaazi karte hai....VAMP kyu bayana mujhe:Dwaise ek baat toh maan gayi mai u have amazing sense of humor n u know how to reply to d quotes humorously but still getting ur point conveyed to d ppl concerned:D:D:D:D

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Iska matlab tum bhi is ghinoni saazish main shaamil ho...tumse yeh ummeed nahin thi Deepika....par picture main ab masala aur badh raha hai...villain ke saath ek vamp bhi hai....shayad ek pakistani agent hai aur doosra chini.....ab aayega maza...
    Last edited by deepika; February 18th, 2009 at 04:40 PM.

iss saazish main to haryana , UP, Rajasthan....sabhi jat states ke log shaamil hai..bas ek punjab ale ki radak rah gi......par ye saazish kiske khillaf ho rahi hai.....arrre bata dyo koi manne bhi.........na to main aapne baal paad lyoonga eibhi:p

Login to view details.
    arre wah wah aap hi pucho proof ka arr pher aap bhi bidakk gaye jib proof ki kahi toh...ye ke baat hoyi....ek aap akele hi jat nai ho jissmai attitude hai aahdai sabke dhore hai so plz mind ur words....and excuse me meri ghoj mai nai raakhti mai proof mail mai hai u....baat maarni humnai bhi aavai hai jee issliye maada sa control karo kyunki ek jatland pai sirf aap hi koni jis dhorai jeli hai yaahdai bhetrya dhorai hai arr ek aur baat aap aali tai laambi arr paini:D
    Jabardasti se chaippp howann ki jarurat na sei laambey laambey reply kar k........ I dont want to fight ...nahi toh 'TABEEZ' karnaa menne bhi aawe sei......!!! par yaa baat haddey e bandh ho jya toh bhalayi sei....baaki thaari marjiii deepika ji!!!

I have not asked any kind of proof from you. Also, I have not quoted any of your replies... It is you who jumped in between Mukesh bhai and self and have written.

Btw.... we want sweta back and would request her to resolve issues with moderators without any middlemen/women....thanks!
    Last edited by anilsangwan; February 18th, 2009 at 04:47 PM.