Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Mods and worth Members !!

Dear Mods and worth Members !!

I just noticed that earlier thread was closed and satyeshwar mentioned that she herself asked for ban with name change..

well I got the exact mail she wrote to the admin/mods after she was given infraction because she replied to one of the other member who was just making nonsense comments...

I thought to share this mail with each one of you so that you could decide who is on fault ? She just asked for the 1 year ban with name change as per the policy declared by Satyeshwar himself on the drama over Sumit's controversy that anyone can ask for the name change with one year ban..

>> Mail wrote by Shweta to Admins
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Moderators/Admins,

After a long association with your online portal, I wish to seek a name change, with a 1 year BAN or for any period as may be applicable.

I was given an infraction, which I highly object. I dropped in a mail regarding the same, but result was the same – no reply !

Moderators need to be strict, but how can it be taken if the wrath of their decisions fall on people unjustly & inconsistently?

I don't justify my behaviour, owing to which I received that infraction, but I cant figure it out to be justifiable by any means when there are plenty examples of utter bullshits spread across the length & breath of the site.

What do you think the threads 'Ban hona SUKH hai ya DUKH hai?', 'Bhoori Bhoori Peendi' etc etc are doing to the site, or don't you think about them at all? What good the numerous threads started by the same 2 or 3 individuals daily in humour section does to the site?

Leg pulling & personal comments are not bad words in themselves. What make them bad are their timing, extent & what for they are made. I never derailed any discussion, nor did I hurt any genuine person. Worst is the leg pulling & personal comments which have become the backbone of each & every thread of Jatland nowadays. People have learnt a simple funda – Play around the rules - Hit the person below the belt, but use sweet words so as not to come into the claws of infractions & ban!

Arent you people aware of it? You are – and this is the irony !

I am sure you must be aware of the word 'THEY' being used here abundantly? This is the live example of how a set of people are indulging in cheap activities by using sugary words. Recently all threads, visitor messages books of those people & even chaupal was highly plagued by stupid jokes being played using this word on that same person.

And this didn't ended there. 'Volcanic Heat', 'Camel ride' & 'Cool' – u must be aware of these terms ! But what you did? I don't need an answer ! Why you let few handful of people play cheap tantrums and attck the same person indirectly? It seems that you people see nothing bad in murdering someone indirectly.

The thread on 'Fitness' was focused on Camel Ride fully – and 'How to deal with Pakistan' brought forward ideas of 'khooni bheet' & 'ASBP Zindabad' – quite practical must say!

And I know it will go on and a person like me, who just gave answers to a person passing shallow direct comments on the woman race, was awarded with a serious infraction.

How hard I tried to retain Samar as a moderator inspite of me having various differences with him & some of his ways, but you people couldn't make a tough decision and bowed in favour of wrong decision. He was all the way willing to keep going as a moderator inspite of the fury of people he faced. And once again the evil won over the good as usual.

And now I find it useless that you can be able to distinguish between 'being against the moderators' & 'being not convinced with the ways & means of voluntary application of irrational policies'.

It isn't so difficult to apply some rational policies, but it's a sad fact that more than half of the moderators are mere spectators/sleeping beauties !

Finally, I quit.

I no longer wish to be part of this portal, even it would fill me with agony to see my name appear in the list of members at such a place.

Kindly change my name on my profile to 'Shailja Singh' and accord me a Ban or whatever and absolve me of the sin I did & kept on believing that you people will evolve & come out of the shell of redundant policies.

Regards,

Shweta123

-------------------------------
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

and this was the reply she got from Mods
    -----------------------------------------------
    Shweta,
    You seem to have a lot of grievances. It is best to keep you away from Jatland. Therefore you are being

banned forever! No name change will be done and no limiting of your ban for only 1 year.
    Thanks for all the time spent here.

-Satyeshwar"
    ----------------------------------------

Now you people tell me, do you still think that this ban is justified ?

why the action was not taken as per the rule or policy framed by the mods themselves

I know you will close this thread as well, well doesn't matter I will start another but will keep my protest on in a gandhian way until you do the required correction..

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    I just noticed that earlier thread was closed and satyeshwar mentioned that she herself asked for ban with name change..

well I got the exact mail she wrote to the admin/mods after she was given infraction because she replied to one of the other member who was just making nonsense comments...

I thought to share this mail with each one of you so that you could decide who is on fault ? She just asked for the 1 year ban with name change as per the policy declared by Satyeshwar himself on the drama over Sumit's controversy that anyone can ask for the name change with one year ban..

>> Mail wrote by Shweta to Admins
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Moderators/Admins,

After a long association with your online portal, I wish to seek a name change, with a 1 year BAN or for any period as may be applicable.

I was given an infraction, which I highly object. I dropped in a mail regarding the same, but result was the same – no reply !

Moderators need to be strict, but how can it be taken if the wrath of their decisions fall on people unjustly & inconsistently?

I don't justify my behaviour, owing to which I received that infraction, but I cant figure it out to be justifiable by any means when there are plenty examples of utter bullshits spread across the length & breath of the site.

What do you think the threads 'Ban hona SUKH hai ya DUKH hai?', 'Bhoori Bhoori Peendi' etc etc are doing to the site, or don't you think about them at all? What good the numerous threads started by the same 2 or 3 individuals daily in humour section does to the site?

Leg pulling & personal comments are not bad words in themselves. What make them bad are their timing, extent & what for they are made. I never derailed any discussion, nor did I hurt any genuine person. Worst is the leg pulling & personal comments which have become the backbone of each & every thread of Jatland nowadays. People have learnt a simple funda – Play around the rules - Hit the person below the belt, but use sweet words so as not to come into the claws of infractions & ban!

Arent you people aware of it? You are – and this is the irony !

I am sure you must be aware of the word 'THEY' being used here abundantly? This is the live example of how a set of people are indulging in cheap activities by using sugary words. Recently all threads, visitor messages books of those people & even chaupal was highly plagued by stupid jokes being played using this word on that same person.

And this didn't ended there. 'Volcanic Heat', 'Camel ride' & 'Cool' – u must be aware of these terms ! But what you did? I don't need an answer ! Why you let few handful of people play cheap tantrums and attck the same person indirectly? It seems that you people see nothing bad in murdering someone indirectly.

The thread on 'Fitness' was focused on Camel Ride fully – and 'How to deal with Pakistan' brought forward ideas of 'khooni bheet' & 'ASBP Zindabad' – quite practical must say!

And I know it will go on and a person like me, who just gave answers to a person passing shallow direct comments on the woman race, was awarded with a serious infraction.

How hard I tried to retain Samar as a moderator inspite of me having various differences with him & some of his ways, but you people couldn't make a tough decision and bowed in favour of wrong decision. He was all the way willing to keep going as a moderator inspite of the fury of people he faced. And once again the evil won over the good as usual.

And now I find it useless that you can be able to distinguish between 'being against the moderators' & 'being not convinced with the ways & means of voluntary application of irrational policies'.

It isn't so difficult to apply some rational policies, but it's a sad fact that more than half of the moderators are mere spectators/sleeping beauties !

Finally, I quit.

I no longer wish to be part of this portal, even it would fill me with agony to see my name appear in the list of members at such a place.

Kindly change my name on my profile to 'Shailja Singh' and accord me a Ban or whatever and absolve me of the sin I did & kept on believing that you people will evolve & come out of the shell of redundant policies.

Regards,

Shweta123

-------------------------------
    This is almost the same as wa sin "sumit sehrawat" case...he got out of the ban...so shweta must be out of ban.......nahi to fir janaaakrosh ubhar jaayega.................khoob rolla maachega aade...........

My Take: we need shweta back:rock
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

From this mail i can clearly see that she opted for a 1 year ban not a life time ban.
    Please reconsider the decision, she was really a worthy member of JL.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    1490 posts in a couple of years ! And we do not need tell that those were some of the most creative JL has seen!

To me there is no significance of a JL if we do not share personal things and behave as a common group , if thats not the case there are N number of other platforms of business , entertainment , knowledge etc.

The attitude of Satyeshwar in this regard has been professional to say the least , please do not react that way! Be a lit compassionate about things!
    I am sure there is an better and less confrontive way out. Tit for tat does not and should not hold for people who are like our own!

It is a humble request to please save everyone from loosing a worthy contributor!

Mukesh,
    Did you ask Shweta why she was banned before making the first post? I can tell from the way that you and others wrote in that thread that you didn't have a clue about it until I replied back on it. So my first question is why did you and others who participated in that thread didn't even bother asking why she was banned? There was just an assumption made that moderators are biased and they must have banned her for no fault of hers. No one considered that she may have asked for a ban. A moderator gave her an infraction followed by a 10 day period of moderated activities. Same punishment was taken against Mr. Verma. It seems like Shweta didn't like it and decided that she wanted a ban as is aptly clear from the first post. She asked why we aren't taking any action against others. How does she or anyone know whether we are taking any actions or not? Her contention is that how can you take action against me when all these people are roaming free, which is analogous to saying how can you convict a felon when there are so many people committing crimes and still not caught. The law simply doesn't work like that. We catch people as and when we can, and if you don't believe us, then no amount of persuasion will convince you!

Now as far as the duration is concerned, if a member suggests 1 year ban, the moderator doesn't have to comply with it. If I would have banned her for just 1 year, would you guys have been happy about it? Just ask yourselves would you be happy with 6 months or even 1 month of ban! If a member then asks, please remove each one of my posts 1 by 1, should we do that too given that it will take us weeks to remove thousands of their posts? The point is that we just can't submit to each and everyone of member's whims. The ultimate decision lies with the moderators!

This is not the first time we have banned a member as they have requested. Given the private and sometimes embarrassing nature, the discussion is best in between that member and the moderators. Not in between all of Jatland members and moderators. If the member feels they are discriminated against, they can easily write to us through the "Contact us" link. I have seen no such email from Shweta.

Finally, I fully understand that no member is replaceable. However, no member is above the law either no matter how many friends they have and we will not bend over backwards for one person either. Lately, I have seen that people write whatever rubbish they want about moderators and we take it quietly! They forget that the same moderators are the ones who are bringing the entire site to them everyday, maintaining law and order (even if some members don't agree with their punishments), dedicating time, money and resources to it. If you don't want to respect the moderators actions, you are free to leave the site! This is the final decision! Shweta can come back to the site if she can commit to accepting Moderator decisions gracefully and is ready to roll back her message in which she asked for a ban.

This post covers all salient points about this whole controversy. It also provides a solution. You can continue discussions amongst yourselves but I will not be a part of them anymore.
    -Satyeshwar
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

hey Satyeshwar,hope doing gr8......may be she is also at fault partially but m so very sure galti toh aapke side bhi hui hai and u cant deny it at all.....now u r saying u wont comment anymore...why is it so?we react dis way when we have done something wrong or we try to get away wid something.....
    abhi mujhe Shweta ka ek aur mail mila hai tht she sent me after reading the justification u gave.... i am going to paste....and hey Satyeshwar i am not doing it to insult u or to show u down but i really want the truth to come out n i m curious to know who really played role in getting her banned for life.I still maintian it was not a sane action.....this is d mail

I am wondering why Satyeshwar quoted some excerpts from my mail so shamefully to portray the situation in his own way. And fearing that people will counter question, he closed the thread !--
    Thanks & Regards,
    CA. Shweta Dhaka

When lot of ppl raise a voice agaist something ofcourse it implies administration is faulty.We are not some puppets who will write and do things just to please ppl who takes care of this site.Satyeshwer what are we demanding in the whole thread?ofcourse we wanted to know d reason why she was banned varna yeh sab kahani likhne me hume bhi koi sukh nai milta.....Why dont d person responsible accept his or her fault n u guys lift d ban....kya aisi insult hoti hai jisme aadmi ne gaali bhi naa di ho?aisa kya offensive likha hoga Shweta ne moderators ke baare me...Ab jo ho raha hai woh hai covering up....Its so very shameful

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Mukesh,
    Did you ask Shweta why she was banned before making the first post? I can tell from the way that you and others wrote in that thread that you didn't have a clue about it until I replied back on it. So my first question is why did you and others who participated in that thread didn't even bother asking why she was banned? There was just an assumption made that moderators are biased and they must have banned her for no fault of hers. No one considered that she may have asked for a ban. A moderator gave her an infraction followed by a 10 day period of moderated activities. Same punishment was taken against Mr. Verma. It seems like Shweta didn't like it and decided that she wanted a ban as is aptly clear from the first post. She asked why we aren't taking any action against others. How does she or anyone know whether we are taking any actions or not? Her contention is that how can you take action against me when all these people are roaming free, which is analogous to saying how can you convict a felon when there are so many people committing crimes and still not caught. The law simply doesn't work like that. We catch people as and when we can, and if you don't believe us, then no amount of persuasion will convince you!

Now as far as the duration is concerned, if a member suggests 1 year ban, the moderator doesn't have to comply with it. If I would have banned her for just 1 year, would you guys have been happy about it? Just ask yourselves would you be happy with 6 months or even 1 month of ban! If a member then asks, please remove each one of my posts 1 by 1, should we do that too given that it will take us weeks to remove thousands of their posts? The point is that we just can't submit to each and everyone of member's whims. The ultimate decision lies with the moderators!

This is not the first time we have banned a member as they have requested. Given the private and sometimes embarrassing nature, the discussion is best in between that member and the moderators. Not in between all of Jatland members and moderators. If the member feels they are discriminated against, they can easily write to us through the "Contact us" link. I have seen no such email from Shweta.

Finally, I fully understand that no member is replaceable. However, no member is above the law either no matter how many friends they have and we will not bend over backwards for one person either. Lately, I have seen that people write whatever rubbish they want about moderators and we take it quietly! They forget that the same moderators are the ones who are bringing the entire site to them everyday, maintaining law and order (even if some members don't agree with their punishments), dedicating time, money and resources to it. If you don't want to respect the moderators actions, you are free to leave the site! This is the final decision! Shweta can come back to the site if she can commit to accepting Moderator decisions gracefully and is ready to roll back her message in which she asked for a ban.

This post covers all salient points about this whole controversy. It also provides a solution. You can continue discussions amongst yourselves but I will not be a part of them anymore.
    -Satyeshwar

Deepika, did you ask, why did she want to change the name, while she is a most polular and worthy member of this forum, I hope she felt has done somethingh wrong here. We should not force the moderators. Try to keep the privecy. It should be the matter between Mods and baned member. we should respect the admin`s decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by deepika View Post
    hey Satyeshwar,hope doing gr8......may be she is also at fault partially but m so very sure galti toh aapke side bhi hui hai and u cant deny it at all.....now u r saying u wont comment anymore...why is it so?we react dis way when we have done something wrong or we try to get away wid something.....
    abhi mujhe Shweta ka ek aur mail mila hai tht she sent me after reading the justification u gave.... i am going to paste....and hey Satyeshwar i am not doing it to insult u or to show u down but i really want the truth to come out n i m curious to know who really played role in getting her banned for life.I still maintian it was not a sane action.....this is d mail

I am wondering why Satyeshwar quoted some excerpts from my mail so shamefully to portray the situation in his own way. And fearing that people will counter question, he closed the thread !--
    Thanks & Regards,
    CA. Shweta Dhaka

When lot of ppl raise a voice agaist something ofcourse it implies administration is faulty.We are not some puppets who will write and do things just to please ppl who takes care of this site.Satyeshwer what are we demanding in the whole thread?ofcourse we wanted to know d reason why she was banned varna yeh sab kahani likhne me hume bhi koi sukh nai milta.....Why dont d person responsible accept his or her fault n u guys lift d ban....kya aisi insult hoti hai jisme aadmi ne gaali bhi naa di ho?aisa kya offensive likha hoga Shweta ne moderators ke baare me...Ab jo ho raha hai woh hai covering up....Its so very shameful

Mukesh's quuote from other thread-
    I’m just writing with a humble request to all moderators and admin that please get some wisdom and act rationally. Stay unbiased. If you people can’t then better you think of changing the name of this site to some other name like haryana.com or haryanajat.com or something else whatever you like that suit best to your level of thinking but atleast don’t keep it jatland.com.

Mukesh I don’t quite understand what was the reason of your anguish? Ban of Shweta? FEW HARYANWI MEMBERS? OR THE NAME OF JATLAND.COM? I feel in the other thread you have mixed several issues in one thread and you just Needed a Ban member to channel your deep rooted frustration for HARYANA as a whole?

You have always been making mockery of Haryanwis as if WE( Haryanwis) never got ban or infractions? And even if we did we took it as a normal course? Or was it that you expected us to commit suicide? Shall we? Befoe you tell moderatos to get “WISDOM” just think how mch wisdom you have attained in this due course? Why do you always have to point out Haryana through these indirect minor issues? We all know members come and go and there have been so many members who GOT BANNED/ LEFT JL…. Did you start a new thread for each of them?

A hell lot of hue and cry is ALWAYS made about humor and leg pulling? Jaise sab yahan “MAATAM” mananey aatey hain? Aur jisko jallna hai jallo/ hassna hai hanso/ rona hai ro lo JO BASS KA HAI WOH KARO and MIND YOU ALL DO WHAT THEY WANT…. पर आख़िर मै गुठा हरयाणा आलयं के गल्ले मई दिया जा से....क्यों तुम कदे हँसे कोणी के आड़े ? Is it Haryana’s fault if we haryanwis are jovial and don’t get serious unless its really needed? What do we do if you don’t want to laugh?

Why do you divide JATS IN HARYANA/ RAJASTHAN AND UP….ALWAYS…whenever there is an issue like this?? This type of reasons are sought in cheap politics, if your reasons are valid and your concern is sincere then you can fight for it without throwing a blame on HARYANA.

We got Sumit un-banned but SHOW ME A SINGLE post where we used RAJHASTHAN/ UP word like a quarry? You should stop giving way to you shallow mentality and ideas to put here like this. What’s forcing you to always hate Haryana and Haryanwis? I hope you will soon come out of your preconceived notions about Haryana and put your ideas HOW THEY SHOULD BE PUT. What is the reason for such a barbaric display of words?

I still remember when I was a new member and how my posts used to get deleted just by a mere PM or may a phone call…. As if you don’t know? If you think that this PLATOON of moderators doesn’t agree to all of your WHIM and QUIRKS then Please STOP USING HARYANA in your twaddle debates.

Mukesh's quote-
    I feel from the heart that I also should leave this place. You people might be thinking that if I too have so much dissatisfaction from this site they why I’m still here. Well, the word “JAT” always fascinates me and I couldn’t stop myself from coming here.

A word like “JAT” must fascinate you whether you are or you are not on JATLAND.
    Last edited by sunitahooda; February 17th, 2009 at 07:41 PM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

well Richa she said tht name shud be changed after ban coz ofcourse she dint want ppl to notice tht she has been banned coz its embarassing....oh plz give me a break now u sound as if asking for a name change is a sin or is like abusing someone so she shud be banned....had i been in her place i wud have done d same.........cud u just tell me why is she banned....its so easy to shoot a question den u shud have d answer to d question coming ur way next

Quote Originally Posted by richaaz View Post
    Deepika, did you ask, why did she want to change the name, while she is a most polular and worthy member of this forum, I hope she felt has done somethingh wrong here. We should not force the moderators. Try to keep the privecy. It should be the matter between Mods and baned member. we should respect the admin`s decisions.

Sunita its a humble request plz dont try to change d topic n the issue we are talking on....unki quote ka kuch bhi matlab ho humari concern kuch aur hai and m sure u know it and can see it

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    I’m just writing with a humble request to all moderators and admin that please get some wisdom and act rationally. Stay unbiased. If you people can’t then better you think of changing the name of this site to some other name like haryana.com or haryanajat.com or something else whatever you like that suit best to your level of thinking but atleast don’t keep it jatland.com.

Mukesh I don’t quite understand what was the reason of your anguish? Ban of Shweta? FEW HARYANWI MEMBERS? OR THE NAME OF JATLAND.COM? I feel in the other thread you have mixed several issues in one thread and you just Needed a Ban member to channel your deep rooted frustration for HARYANA as a whole?

You have always been making mockery of Haryanwis as if WE( Haryanwis) never got ban or infractions? And even if we did we took it as a normal course? Or was it that you expected us to commit suicide? Shall we? Befoe you tell moderatos to get “WISDOM” just think how mch wisdom you have attained in this due course? Why do you always have to point out Haryana through these indirect minor issues? We all know members come and go and there have been so many members who GOT BANNED/ LEFT JL…. Did you start a new thread for each of them?

A hell lot of hue and cry is ALWAYS made about humor and leg pulling? Jaise sab yahan “MAATAM” mananey aatey hain? Aur jisko jallna hai jallo/ hassna hai hanso/ rona hai ro lo JO BASS KA HAI WOH KARO and MIND YOU ALL DO WHAT THEY WANT…. पर आख़िर मै गुठा हरयाणा आलयं के गल्ले मई दिया जा से....क्यों तुम कदे हँसे कोणी के आड़े ? Is it Haryana’s fault if we haryanwis are jovial and don’t get serious unless its really needed? What do we do if you don’t want to laugh?

Why do you divide JATS IN HARYANA/ RAJASTHAN AND UP….ALWAYS…whenever there is an issue like this?? This type of reasons are sought in cheap politics, if your reasons are valid and your concern is sincere then you can fight for it without throwing a blame on HARYANA.

We got Sumit un-banned but SHOW ME A SINGLE post where we used RAJHASTHAN/ UP word like a quarry? You should stop giving way to you shallow mentality and ideas to put here like this. What’s forcing you to always hate Haryana and Haryanwis? I hope you will soon come out of your preconceived notions about Haryana and put your ideas HOW THEY SHOULD BE PUT. What is the reason for such a barbaric display of words?

I still remember when I was a new member and how my posts used to get deleted just by a mere PM or may a phone call…. As if you don’t know? If you think that this PLATOON of moderators doesn’t agree to all of your WHIM and QUIRKS then Please STOP USING HARYANA in your twaddle debates.

I feel from the heart that I also should leave this place. You people might be thinking that if I too have so much dissatisfaction from this site they why I’m still here. Well, the word “JAT” always fascinates me and I couldn’t stop myself from coming here.

well Richa she said tht name shud be changed after ban coz ofcourse she dint want ppl to notice tht she has been banned coz its embarassing....oh plz give me a break now u sound as if asking for a name change is a sin or is like abusing someone so she shud be banned....had i been in her place i wud have done d same.........cud u just tell me why is she banned....its so easy to shoot a question den u shud have d answer to d question coming ur way next
    So, it was the simple way ..dont login the JL. But hide your identity shows your fault. I hope, every active member can recoganize here after change the name.

Then the thread starter should know how to use WORDS? aur kisi ka koyi bhi concern ho maine apna concern issi issue mein se pick kia hai. Agar Mukesh ko SHWETA ke Ban se problem thi to FIR HARYANA AUR HARYANA WALO ko iss mamooli baat mein nahi ghaseetna chahiye tha:o usko lagta hai ke aise aouchhi baat likh ke kaam asaan ho jayega bas:rolleyes:
    Sunita its a humble request plz dont try to change d topic n the issue we are talking on....unki quote ka kuch bhi matlab ho humari concern kuch aur hai and m sure u know it and can see it

Excuse me Richa but ur logics dont make any sense to me at all.....especially coz its kind of addiction if u are on jatland for long time u cant control urself from logging in n commenting m sure u know wot addiction means and how it works....so may be u are so great who can stay kool n finw widout logging in but we cannt...anything else u have to say abt it?

Quote Originally Posted by richaaz View Post
    So, it was the simple way ..dont login the JL. But hide your identity shows your fault. I hope, every active member can recoganize here after change the name.

Yaar hadd hai thaari bas issi issi baat pai seeng pina liya karo arr jitt bolan ka time ho ohdai raho chup jukar saap sungh gaya ho....pher lad liye uss gail ibbe humnai satyagrah me intrupt mat kar:D

Then the thread starter should know how to use WORDS? aur kisi ka koyi bhi concern ho maine apna concern issi issue mein se pick kia hai. Agar Mukesh ko SHWETA ke Ban se problem thi to FIR HARYANA AUR HARYANA WALO ko iss mamooli baat mein nahi ghaseetna chahiye tha:o usko lagta hai ke aise aouchhi baat likh ke kaam asaan ho jayega bas:rolleyes:

Sunitaji, this is not even in context. The context behind Mukesh's comments was that he felt a bias behind the decisions taken by the moderators given Shweta's claims that Ajay Verma had links with certain moderators/admins. While his comments were certainly avoidable, there is no reason to make it a haryana vs. the rest issue. When a person is aggrieved, he/she looks for reasons and comes up with some rationale to explain the inexplicable. That's what Mukesh/Shweta did, rightly or wrongly. Without going into the merits of his "haryana.com" comments, it certainly didn't warrant such extreme reactions from you. His post is in totally different light- then why focus on a minor point made in anguish- when it is going to add no value to this very important discussion. I request you (and Mukesh as well) to not continue on the same line of thought further on this thread.

Mukesh's quote-

Excuse me Richa but ur logics dont make any sense to me at all.....especially coz its kind of addiction if u are on jatland for long time u cant control urself from logging in n commenting m sure u know wot addiction means and how it works....so may be u are so great who can stay kool n finw widout logging in but we cannt...anything else u have to say abt it?

I would like to say here. No one is special here. We should ask to mods about all those got ban. Practically, it cannt be happened for mods. If she has any objection on this decission she should talk to directly to moderators. Many time she has given the option to other. I am very surprised how does she forget the option contact us

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Sunitaji, this is not even in context. The context behind Mukesh's comments was that he felt a bias behind the decisions taken by the moderators given Shweta's claims that Ajay Verma had links with certain moderators/admins.While his comments were certainly avoidable, there is no reason to make it a haryana vs. the rest issue. When a person is aggrieved, he/she looks for reasons and comes up with some rationale to explain the inexplicable. That's what Mukesh/Shweta did, rightly or wrongly. Without going into the merits of his "haryana.com" comments, it certainly didn't warrant such extreme reactions from you. His post is in totally different light- then why focus on a minor point made in anguish- when it is going to add no value to this very important discussion. I request you (and Mukesh as well) to not continue on the same line of thought further on this thread.
    Moderators/admin ke link nahi hone chahiye kissi se.

Sweetheart ek bai uski cheethi padh ley....kis ke barey mai ke-ke likh rakhya hai?

Arr jab Sumit ban hoya tha to yo Mukesh kitt jaa rya tha? Arr tu kitt thi? Shweta ke to roz kise-kise tai seng ulljhey reh hey...Sumit nai to kise gail kade laddayi bi na kari?

I was just about to support Mukesh in previous thread just by knowing that SHWETA is banned. But when i read the word "HARYANA"? I'm sorry i simply could not overlook? I'll be shockd if SHWETA is muh mre important to you THAN HARYANA:o
    Yaar hadd hai thaari bas issi issi baat pai seeng pina liya karo arr jitt bolan ka time ho ohdai raho chup jukar saap sungh gaya ho....pher lad liye uss gail ibbe humnai satyagrah me intrupt mat kar:D