Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Lift the ban from Shweta!!

yeh kehna bahut aasaan hai parantu aap yeh kyu nahi dhyan me rakhte ki agar kisi ko ban kar dyo toh vah ek prakar ka apmman hi hai aapke liye.jaisa ki maine apne pehle ek thread me likha tha agar thappad maar kai koi ghar tai kaadh de toh,ghar aale nai hi manana chahiye pehle.Appko pata hai jab bhartwaasiyo ne swatantrata aandolan chalaya tha tab iss baat par vishwaas karna kathinn tha ki angrej bharat ko chodd ke jaayege.aur mai pure vishwaas se keh sakti hu uss samay aap jaisi soch rakhne wale logo nai bola hoga ki kyu time karo ho kaam e kar lyo nai do roti haath me aavaingi:D(kripya bura na maane yeh ek mazak tha and i hope u will take it in a good spirit)par pher bhi jib angrej na tikke toh pher yeh Moderators to apne hi hai:Dagar aapke saath yeh bani hoti toh kya aap prarthana karte moderators ko ki mujhe waapis le lo.yadi aapka uttar haan hai toh aapke charankamlo me koti koti pranam:oaur haan aapne sahi likha phal usi pedd pe lagte hai jo jhukna jaante hai par aap meri iss baat par toh sehmat honge ki sabse samajhdaar,udaar tatha vinamrr vyakti yaani ke phal wala ped hi administrator athva moderator banta hai:Dyeddi vah log badappan dikhakar va phal wala pedd banke dikhaye toh vah shayad jyada acha udaharn hoga kyunki aapka mukhiya ya panch jo karta hai log uss se prerna lete hai.Iss vishya par aap kya kehnge?Waise zaruri nahi ki hamesha phal dene wale pedd jhukne wala muravara har jagah sidhh ho kyunki yedi swatantrata senaniyo ne agar iss prakar socha hota toh hum shayad aaj tak angrejo ke gulam hote:D
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDEEP5 View Post
    कृपया जाटलैंड के सभी सम्मानित सदस्य ध्यान दे

सौ बातों कि एक बात :-
    सत्येश्वर के कहे अनुसार कि अगर श्वेता जी वापिस आना चाहती हैं तो वो मोड्स से इस बारे में बात कर सकती हैं . मोड्स के अभी तक के रवैये से प्रतीत होता है की वो इस मामले में जो करना था कर चुके हैं वो अब पहल नही करेंगे .

और कृपया वे सभी लोग जो मोड्स को भगवान मान कर बार बार उनसे प्रार्थना कर रहे हैं कि मोड्स श्वेता पर से बन हटा दे (उनमे मैं भी शामिल हूँ , लेकिन अलग इसलिए हूँ कि मुझे दीपिका और मुकेश कि तरह श्वेता के व्यतिगत मेल्स नही मिले हैं , क्योंकि मेरा उनसे ज्यादा परिचय नही है लेकिन मैं जानता हूँ कि वो एक बहूत अच्छी जाटनी महिला हैं ) वे एक बार श्वेता से भी बोल कर देख ले कि मैडम आप मोड्स से सीधे बात कर ले और अपना बन हटवा कर जाटलैंड पर आ जाए.

अब अगर श्वेता जी इस धागे कोई पढ़े तो कृपया कर के मोड्स से अपने बारे में बात करे और अपने घर (जाटलैंड) पर वापिस आ जाए.

फल उसी पेड़ पर लगते हैं जो झुकना जानता है

धन्यवाद !!!!!
    Last edited by deepika; February 20th, 2009 at 02:47 PM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Dear Prashant bhai,

Lekin bhai it seems they have already given their verdict and they stick to it...

They want Sweta ki write a mail withdrawing the name change and BAN request...and they will take her back !!

Baaki toh menne laage ek EGO ka rolla reh ra sei bhai Shayad..

Regards,
    Anil

PS: my personal opinion. Kindly do not misunderstand.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by deepika View Post
    agar aapke saath yeh bani hoti toh kya aap prarthana karte moderators ko ki mujhe waapis le lo..
    Dear Deepika Ji,

There is a difference in "Prarthna" and "withdrawal" of earlier request. As far as I know Moderators are not asking her to apologize or something.

They are asking her to "withdraw" her earlier request in which she requested for Name change + Ban......which she should.....

Regards,
    Anil

Dear Mods,

This is to kindly request u to lift the ban on Shweta saying that we all fellow members feel banning her is not justified as she is among those JL members who are highly intellectual and crisp in their thought process.
    Also nobody should make it as an ego conflict and resolve the matter in a harmonious way.
    Strive not to be a success, rather to be of value.

Quote Originally Posted by vikrantsiwag View Post
    Dear Mods,

This is to kindly request u to lift the ban on Shweta saying that we all fellow members feel banning her is not justified as she is among those JL members who are highly intellectual and crisp in their thought process.
    Also nobody should make it as an ego conflict and resolve the matter in a harmonious way.
    here I second your thoughts buddy.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Lekin abb woh waapis aana chahti hai toh abb toh request hi hogi na?aur ek baat jatland hai ke swarg ya narak ke aadmi zinda waapis nai aa sakta dubara?abb hum saare (including her)chahte hai ki na toh name change ho aur na ban ho abb kya sujhaav denge denge aap iss baare me?Kya kiya jaa sakta hai abb?

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Dear Deepika Ji,

There is a difference in "Prarthna" and "withdrawal" of earlier request. As far as I know Moderators are not asking her to apologize or something.

They are asking her to "withdraw" her earlier request in which she requested for Name change + Ban......which she should.....

Regards,
    Anil
    Last edited by deepika; February 20th, 2009 at 02:42 PM.

Login to view details.
    Lekin abb woh waapis aana chahti hai toh abb toh request hi hogi na?aur ek baat jatland hai ke swarg ya narak ke aadmi zinda waapis nai aa sakta dubara?
    Dear Deepika Ma'm,

This makes the difference how you look at it. She just has to take her "earlier requests" back which probably she requested in anger or in whatever circumstances....I guess there should not be any issues in taking earlier request back... Baaki Sweta ji ki marji...er aap logon ki marji...

Mukesh bhai ka detailed post padhney k baad mere dimaag mein to yahi best solution aaya hai... Aur narmi dono taraf se baratni paddti hai.... Koi badda ya chhota nahi hota...Aap yeh socho ki Mods are still ready to consider the "withdrawl" of request unconditionally......so she should also make use of opportunity and should withdraw the earlier request ..woh bhi "Ghassad deni si".........!!

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Dear Prashant bhai,

Lekin bhai it seems they have already given their verdict and they stick to it...

They want Sweta ki write a mail withdrawing the name change and BAN request...and they will take her back !!

Baaki toh menne laage ek EGO ka rolla reh ra sei bhai Shayad..

Regards,
    Anil

PS: my personal opinion. Kindly do not misunderstand.
    Chaal bhai, maan li terri baat ego ka rolla hai yu.......par nu to bata de mere bhai yaa ego ek side tai hai ya dono side tai??....arr jo ya donnu side tai hi to kiski ego jaayaz hai?
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Login to view details.
    abb hum saare (including her)chahte hai ki na toh name change ho aur na ban ho abb kya sujhaav denge denge aap iss baare me?Kya kiya jaa sakta hai abb?
    Dear Deepika Ji,

Aap ki edit ki huyi lines ka jawaab aur mera sujhav yahi hai ki...bahut achi baat hai agar name change aur ban nahi chahiye toh...... iska matlab pehle waali request ko wapas lene ko tayaar ho .....fir mujhe nahi lagta ki Mods ko koi issue hona chahiye...

Regards,
    Leel

Okay fine. We will try to convince Shweta that she roll backs her mail (Though I’m not sure whether she will agree or not as had it been happened with me I wouldn’t have requested at any cost), but still we will try convince her

But what is the guarantee that

a) Mods in future will not act in this way with other people

b) Mods will seriously consider the issue raised by Shweta in their system of implementing the rules & policies and will try to improve on them

c) They will be truly unbiased

d) They will come up with framed rules and regulations

If you people assure and Mods answer on these issues then definitely we will convince Shweta to roll back her mail otherwise no use as the issue raised by her are still unheard by the Mods and there is no guarantee that they will not repeat the same thing again in future...

bhai kheench ke second karta rah,,,,,,,nyu binyaa kon baat bane,,,and I third you:rock

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    here I second your thoughts buddy.

Respected Mukesh Sir,

arre bhai seedhi dhaal kah de ne....ke Mods thaari baat ne ar Posts ne to Logical ar Relevant maanne ar mhaare jissaa ki baat ne illogical ar irrelevant,,,,nyu e kahna chaahve se ne,,,,

Tamne nyu e naa bera ke Intellectual ke ho se,,,un raag alaap diye Intellectual ke,,,,,,,

Pakistaan ke upar Nuclear attack kar dyo ar uske liye saare important City kati khaali kar dyo ,,,vaa to tamne logical baat deekhe ar manne pure Border ke upar ek Bheet(Wall) banan ki kah di to itanee kardi chees uth gi,,,,,dont you people know that borders are fenced and walled also...

Tell me how important and what logic you saw in that thread where it was said by a respected member that we should vacate all the important cities just to counter the nuclear repraisal from Pakistan,,,,I have never seen more illogical and rediculous suggestion than that,,,,,,aur manne ek chhoti si Bheet(Wall) banan ki kah di to Intellectuals ke dard uthyaa,,,,:rock

Okay fine. We will try to convince Shweta that she roll backs her mail (Though I’m not sure whether she will agree or not as had it been happened with me I wouldn’t have requested at any cost), but still we will try convince her

b) Mods will seriously consider the issue raised by Shweta in their system of implementing the rules & policies and will try to improve on them

If you people assure and Mods answer on these issues then definitely we will convince Shweta to roll back her mail otherwise no use as the issue raised by her are still unheard by the Mods and there is no guarantee that they will not repeat the same thing again in future...

Login to view details.
    Dear Mukesh bhai,

Thanks Mukesh bhai for reply. I hope moderators withdraw the ban once she withdraws her request.

Regarding answer to all the questions you have raised, let me say that all of them are valid. There should be common rules for everyone. If we people feel that something wrong happens in future, all of us can very well take it up with them - first in peaceful manner and try to find solution else even by prtesting. If they do not agree, I am sure each and every member here would stand united!

But at the same time let us make sure that people do not complain based on their feelings about other member posts... What you like in a post is probably a bad thing for someone...so let us make sure that people stop backbiting also.

Lets resolve this issue here itself then. I would request you to please pitch in with Sweta ji and Satyeshwar and try to find a solution. May be 3 of you can discuss over mails.

Regards,
    Leel

Last edited by anilsangwan; February 20th, 2009 at 03:13 PM. Reason: added more details....

Login to view details.
    Dear Sachin bhai,

construction of BHEET was very valid option and even one can see that one of the senior members endorsed that this can be the best solution. That thread was for brainstorming on "How to deal with pakistan" and let me tell you that construction of BHEET was one of the best suggestions that came out of the debate. I dont know why anyone has any issues with that BHEET.... If they have issues...they really do not think about the country !!!! As simple as that.

Even I liked the wordings which someone had suggested "Latak Mat Patak Dungi"....it was nowhere lesser than normal warning signs like "Khatra" or "Danger 440volt" etc etc.....

So, if someone creates problems with such kind of noble suggestion...it is really really bad !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    Respected Mukesh Sir,

arre bhai seedhi dhaal kah de ne....ke Mods thaari baat ne ar Posts ne to Logical ar Relevant maanne ar mhaare jissaa ki baat ne illogical ar irrelevant,,,,nyu e kahna chaahve se ne,,,,

Tamne nyu e naa bera ke Intellectual ke ho se,,,un raag alaap diye Intellectual ke,,,,,,,

Pakistaan ke upar Nuclear attack kar dyo ar uske liye saare important City kati khaali kar dyo ,,,vaa to tamne logical baat deekhe ar manne pure Border ke upar ek Bheet(Wall) banan ki kah di to itanee kardi chees uth gi,,,,,dont you people know that borders are fenced and walled also...

Tell me how important and what logic you saw in that thread where it was said by a respected member that we should vacate all the important cities just to counter the nuclear repraisal from Pakistan,,,,I have never seen more illogical and rediculous suggestion than that,,,,,,aur manne ek chhoti si Bheet(Wall) banan ki kah di to Intellectuals ke dard uthyaa,,,,:rock
    Last edited by anilsangwan; February 20th, 2009 at 03:11 PM. Reason: added details about "Latak Mat patak Dyungi.."

bhai kheench ke second karta rah,,,,,,,nyu binyaa kon baat bane,,,and I third you:rock
    Dear Sachin bhai,

arree jhakoi ...first aali bhi request kar de...ek second third hi :rock:rockkarta rahega...........
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Login to view details.
    Dear Mukesh bhai,

Sweta ka ban hattey ya naa hattey... lekin ek faayda toh aap ko ho raha hai.... Points badhannn laag re sein bhai k.....har reply aur har view k baad....because you started this thread... ha ha ha ha ha :rock

PS: I pointed this out to ease the tension in this thread. I also know that you did not start it for gaining points and activity level..

Respected Mukesh Sir,

first to bhaishab meri aap se request hai ki you can address me l with words like bhai, chota bhai or simply Mukesh if you want but don't put the words like respected, sir etc.. why are you being so sarcastic.. I will be more than happy if you address either by my name or simply brother.. instead of showing so much respect..

I don't think it sounds good.. does it ?

now in regards to your reply, I nowhere said that your logic is flawed or illogical I'm just saying that what assurance we may have that Mods will not act in the same way in future with any one..

I wrote that if we convince Shweta to roll back her mail as per your suggestion, Mods might lift the ban but still the issues raised by her will be untouched and unheard by the Mods...

..to be very honest koi guarantee nai hai ki kal ko aisa wo tumare ya mere sath bi kar sakte hai.... maie to tumare liye bi lad lunga us condition maie..

Bhai ye Respected koye sarcastic comment nahi hai,,,,,pahli baat,,,,,,

dusri baat,,,what is the guarranty that Members will not behave this and will ask Mods for name change request in lieu of one year BAN,,,,,,

Teesri baat,,,,,,bhai ho sakke se tere gelyaa na hoyaa ho,,,,,par mere gelyaa to ho liyaaa,,,,,I got Infraction twice,,,and the second Infraction was for indefinite period,,,,manne to maada saa bhi rolla nahi machaya,,,,,,,ar bhai hum to Infraction ke time mein bhi khoob post likhyaa karte,,,,,ham to na ROYE Infraction baabat,,,haan mhaara maal thoda Baassi aaya karta us time Market mein,,,par hamne aapni ek taknik toh li thi,,,,puchh liye beshak Sangwan pe,,,,,hamne to Infraction khoob enjoy karyaa,,,,,

ar chauthi baat,,,,,,Bhai main ke Boli Gaadri ne paad raakhyaa su jo NAME CHANGE request ki kahun MODS ne,,,,,,bhai manne koye issue hoga kisse aur ki post te to seedhi kahunga kati shaamhi,,,,ar chhoti chhoti baata pe main roya na hi kartaa,,,,,a

ar Paanchvi baat,,,,,,rahan de kamme na dharyaa ghani baata mein,,,,agli post mein likhungaa,,,,ibbe 2-3 posts ki kami rah ri se 100 hon mein:D

ar sun pahlyaa Intellectual ka asli matlab samajh le,,,,nyu bho kisse ne intellectual na kah diye karte,,,,an Intellectual persons have to have lot many qualities:rock,,,like ME:D Kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

now in regards to your reply, I nowhere said that your logic is flawed or illogical I'm just saying that what assurance we may have that Mods will not act in the same way in future with any one..

..to be very honest koi guarantee nai hai ki kal ko aisa wo tumare ya mere sath bi kar sakte hai.... maie to tumare liye bi lad lunga us condition maie..

Prashant Bhai,,,,nyu bata ye jo aapne aap ne Intellectuals kah se,,,,unhe Important Cities khaali karan aali suggestion mein kunsa logic deekhyaa,,,,,,Do you think is it practically possible to vacate the whole Delhi city,,,,CAN it be ????this time my question is to Intellectuals,,,,

aur manne bilkul simple si suggestion dedi,,,and that suggestion was based on the fact that we already have wired fence all accross Pakistan border in some selected areas,,,,,,bhai meri us Khundi Bheet banan pe loggaa ne itni takleef hogi,,,,,what is this

ye kuchh aadmi jaan-bujh ke MODS ke upar pressure banan ki soch rhe se taaki siraf unki post hi relevant maani jaaye,,,,aur inko bahaana Shweta Ji ke BAN ka mil gaya,,,,,

I think Shweta ji must understand the design of such people and resolve this issue on her own.....

We want Shweta Dhaka Ji back:rock

JAT Ekta Jindabaad:rock

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Dear Sachin bhai,

arree jhakoi ...first aali bhi request kar de...ek second third hi :rock:rockkarta rahega...........

Login to view details.
    Mukesh bhai... yeh Sachin ji key sarr par aajkal "MODERATOR" bannann ka bhoot swaaar hai......... thats why he is using ultra-sophisticated laguage bhai.... nothing sarcastic bhai...... bura na maano chhotey bhai !

Hum bhi soch rahe hain...er Modda ghar ka ho jyaaga toh bakhat paddey kaam aawega.... hai na bhai?

first to bhaishab meri aap se request hai ki you can address me l with words like bhai, chota bhai or simply Mukesh if you want but don't put the words like respected, sir etc.. why are you being so sarcastic.. I will be more than happy if you address either by my name or simply brother.. instead of showing so much respect..

I don't think it sounds good.. does it ?