Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Lift the ban from Shweta!!

don't do childish talk here ...........ade balka ka khel nahi hooraha ki uske bina mahra ji na lageeeee.............ade itne or log s .badhiya likhaniyeeeeeeeee

mere khyal t jab tham ar main member bhi na hoye the jab s .........aaaj tak kise n unkhtr itna bada andolan na karya ........
    guyz its not like that i dont wan shweta be back on jatland but what i feel is you guys don knw about the guys who already contributed alot for jatland

do what you feel

pichlei hafte t ade yooo rag ga rakhya s thameee sheta n bulaoooo shwetan bulaaa ade bahut log ise s jinki bahut ghani jaroorat s jo ki mahre ade humur m bhi bahut ache likhya karte social responsibilitym bhi ar current aafaairs m bhi ......unne koi yad na karta ...................

bhaiyooo mere khyal t main eb sabne m dushman dikhta hounga ki yo sabte nyara rag gave s .............

par ek bat batoooon ki is jatland p bhi na 2/3 dhal ke group s jo ki na alag alag activity kare s

1 s jo ki humur p hi jor de s

2 sra s jo ki kat band main hi reh s ki kisne ke baat likhi ..........(ki isne ya baat kyu lkhi hum t ya baat sochte hi nahi or what eve

3ra s ki ye sareee filuje s .............

matlab tham sareee k batana chahooo sooo ki tham ghane padhe likhe sooo ............

dusree sareee anpadh s.if yes then give me a break .............everybody known what we guys wana say

to yo dhol dhamaka mat karooo

sabne bera s ki kisne ke karna s .............ar rajniti ar ki main upar ar tu niche ali kahni matna karoooooooo

bhadak kar di sabneeeeeeeeee isko bualooo uskooo ,bulaoooo

ade khud ka t sauda smbhala na jataaa dusryaa ka thekaa tha ke bethliyeeeeeeeeeeee

thara kise ka mane3e bera na par what i feeel let the things be

haaan ar ek baat ar ..............ade koisa manee quote karke koi baat keh toh its just waste of his time ......... main kisek ade sawalaan ka jawab den khtr konya what i feel i wlll write

baki sabhi padhe likhe s
    sabne bera s ki keebaat hori s

bhadak kar di akhir m
    Last edited by VivekGathwala; February 21st, 2009 at 04:35 AM.

Think which become obvious in future

khamkhaa ki thread!

Today i have logged on to jatland quite after some time..and the very first thread i have notice this one and was quite embarassed...
    Atleast before starting the thread one should think bfore writing something...atleast you shouald have a clear picture in mind what you are writing and what and how does it make an impact on other people who is going to read the thread and think about thier time too....
    Atlest if some information will be described while starting this thread, about shweta..who's SHWETA...WHY MODS HAD BANNED HER...THE MYSTERY BEHIND HER BAN....then it would have a quick impact on the moderators nad the members in a good way.
    Atleast you should have a motive behind starting a thread with aproper explanation...
    its not jst starting any thread.....its about talking something relevant...

bhai maneee aaj tak yehi baat samajh na ayi ke ye thread hi kyun shuru hoya kareee ...........

khamkhaaaaaaaaa ..........

i knw to many people ..who are bannned in here

n they wll give a hell lot of information ,,,,what i feel always in shwetas post is discrimination for every1 may be she is a physopath or something

i dont know

& yeh 1 more thing if you guys want shweta to be back then i wll list up N numbers of members who are like a jewel for jatland ...........i want them back .................who contributed a lot for jatland

and 1 more thing if she wll go with a name change than she wll be banned for 1 year

You are correct Sattey Bhai and thats what I asked Respected Mukesh also but he didnt had any answer for my three queries,,,,,,,,

Is Mukesh ne aapne number banan khatir is chhoti si problem ka pahaad bana diyaa,,,,

Shweta Ji also should not trust such people and she should approach directly Sattey or for that matter any other Mods with whom she feels comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Let me go ahead and reply in the same "andaaz" as you Mukesh. Kya tum apni aankh khol kar mere reply ko padhoge??
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...90&postcount=7

Let me be crystal clear on this issue. Shweta ASKED for a ban and got one. If she has any complaints about the duration, she can come to us and discuss the matter amicably. NO ONE ELSE MATTERS! You can have a thousand posts (and looks like you are well on your way) and it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to me. You are just proving a saying for everyone: "Tu Kaun, Main khaamkhaa".

vivek bhai

Quote Originally Posted by vivekgathwala View Post
    bhai maneee aaj tak yehi baat samajh na ayi ke ye thread hi kyun shuru hoya kareee ...........

n they wll give a hell lot of information ,,,,what i feel always in shwetas post is discrimination for every1 may be she is a physopath or something

i dont know

& yeh 1 more thing if you guys want shweta to be back then i wll list up N numbers of members who are like a jewel for jatland ...........i want them back .................who contributed a lot for jatland

and 1 more thing if she wll go with a name change than she wll be banned for 1 year

.... bhai pls write in hindi or English ... but not in haryanvi Jattu .. i tried to read the post but well could not get anything ... as so many ajeeb se words ... u know haryanvi likhan mai maada saa jor laagai sai i understand that and well i am talking about last post not this one ... no offense ...

i dont know

Respected neta ji,

If u don't know why don't u keep your mouth :rolleyes:shut......i wonder how can u address shweta as psychopath....what's your problem netaji? did anyone invite u on this thread and to:tamatar:tamatar trash here your stinky remarks....... are u the person who speak about the Jat unity....B***$**t!!..persons like you always bring the disharmony among the community....

If u know N number of ppl who are banned here and u realize they have done awesome for JL....then why don't u start a new thread to take them back....why are u intruding in this thread by quoting some derogatory remarks.. I think u should consult a psychiatrist at the earliest..beleive me netaji...u need it.........aapka dimmag khisak gaya hai netagiri karte karte.....:tamatar:tamatar
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

bhai .mera t main karva hi lunga dhyevad aaap ki salah ke liye .....bhai sachi baat sabne bhundi lage s ........ koi na main aage t ya baat yad rakhungaaaaaaa

Bhai Prashant, Aapkey signature dekhker to ban nahi hatana chahiye.

Keukee agar yeo JL Swarg ban ja ga tey hum sarey swargwaasi or ueo tey theek nahi hai Bhai or jee lan deybahutan key to abhee beyah bhee nahi hua hai keu nimtavey hai.

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Respected neta ji,

If u don't know why don't u keep your mouth :rolleyes:shut......i wonder how can u address shweta as psychopath....what's your problem netaji? did anyone invite u on this thread and to:tamatar:tamatar trash here your stinky remarks....... are u the person who speak about the Jat unity....B***$**t!!..persons like you always bring the disharmony among the community....

If u know N number of ppl who are banned here and u realize they have done awesome for JL....then why don't u start a new thread to take them back....why are u intruding in this thread by quoting some derogatory remarks.. I think u should consult a psychiatrist at the earliest..beleive me netaji...u need it.........aapka dimmag khisak gaya hai netagiri karte karte.....:tamatar:tamatar
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

bhai .mera t main karva hi lunga dhyevad aaap ki salah ke liye .....bhai sachi baat sabne bhundi lage s ........ koi na main aage t ya baat yad rakhungaaaaaaa
    bhai vivek, eibb tajhe bhi choo aaya hoga..par bhai...kisu ku psychopath kahna chokhi baat hai ke tu bata..tu to bai bohat suljhe hue insaano main hai aade..........jo tu issi baat kahegato kyooker gaadda chaalega........ ..bhagwaan yu "psycho" aala word to kisis ke saath ne judne de....... sorry bhai...bahut bahut sorry..agar tajhe meri baat hurt hui ho to
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by skarmveer View Post
    Keukee agar yeo JL Swarg ban ja ga tey hum sarey swargwaasi or ueo tey theek nahi hai Bhai or jee lan deybahutan key to abhee beyah bhee nahi hua hai keu nimtavey hai.
    karamveer ji..aap to itne ppoja paath aale manas ho.......aap ne nu bhi na byara ek swarg narag dharti pai he hai, bas apne apne karmo ka fal hai......GITA to padhi hoggi.... aapne ya fer bas taalli baja aao madir main.:p.....:D jammi koni ya baat thaare muh tai............

Its on lighter note only Bhai Prashant.

Mein tey kesse key ban hon key favour mey nahi hun or Rahi baat geeta padhan kee tey roj thodi bahut jarur padhun hun or uska mukhya adhar hai "kerm karo phal kee ichachha na karo" per log karm tey kertey nahi per phal jarur chahiye or eak or baat jo jaisa karm kareyga ussey phal bhee vaisa hee milayga.

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    karamveer ji..aap to itne ppoja paath aale manas ho.......aap ne nu bhi na byara ek swarg narag dharti pai he hai, bas apne apne karmo ka fal hai......GITA to padhi hoggi.... aapne ya fer bas taalli baja aao madir main.:p.....:D jammi koni ya baat thaare muh tai............
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

Unhappy

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiii@kilki

Bas karoooo aab bardasht nahi hota..ye yahaan kya ho raha hai..Jahan dekho har aur trahi -trahi machi hui hai. Insaniyat khatam ho gayi hai..JL par bhishan vipda aan padi hai.

Dear all Jiyo aur jine do.

"Bhagvannnnn...... ya to muze IS JL se utha le yaa shweta ko vaapas bhej de."

Maate (Dear shweta ji) kahan ho maate ...Darshan de do maatee in mods ko ur is JL KO bacha lo .

Un logo ki kya galti hai jo wheat mein ghun ki tarha piss rahe hai...:o:o
    Last edited by vivektaliyan; February 21st, 2009 at 04:35 PM. Reason: edit
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

As all the respected members are aware that the lifting ban option to concern member is already suggested by the Admins and you may agree, further there is no need to start new threads again and again in this regards which may unnecessarily irritating to others.

We all are like as JatLand family members and it’s optional that the concern member may approach in such manners which is helpful to the concern as stated by Admins.
    The thread is being closed.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Let me go ahead and reply in the same "andaaz" as you Mukesh. Kya tum apni aankh khol kar mere reply ko padhoge??
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...90&postcount=7

Let me be crystal clear on this issue. Shweta ASKED for a ban and got one. If she has any complaints about the duration, she can come to us and discuss the matter amicably. NO ONE ELSE MATTERS! You can have a thousand posts (and looks like you are well on your way) and it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to me. You are just proving a saying for everyone: "Tu Kaun, Main khaamkhaa".
    मेरी जिन्दगी.....मेरा अन्दाज
    Work as a Labour.....Live as a King.
    कर भला हो भला.....अंत भले का भला
    To do better make changes where necessary and find other avenues.
    ALL POWER IS WITHIN YOU. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. BELIEVE IN THAT.
    अपने तो अपने होते हैं.....बाकी सब सपने होते हैं ।