Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need Reference in Mphasis Bangalore

Need Reference in Mphasis Bangalore

Hi Everyone,
    Need urgent reference in Mphasis Bangalore.
    today i hav HR interview at 2 in Mphasis. for that i need reference
    Thanks in Advance.
    Meenakshi
    Meenakshi
    :rock

Thumbs up

best of luck meenakshi for ur career

Smile Thank You All

:rockHi All,
    This is again Meenakshi Deswal. But not for reference this time.
    I m glad to inform you all that i got placed in Mphasis.
    And i take this opportunity to thank all who hav directly indirectly inspired me to do better and better.
    And i sincerely oppologise for those who took me for granted and call me on odd hours without any reasons,
    such people only discourage gals to join the group. So i sincerely request them to restraint themselves from indulging in such nuisance.
    Any fresher who need any kind of help, feel free to mail me.

But as someone rightly said "All well if ends well"
    It was a very memorable journey i learned a lot from all of you.
    I thank u all again for all the cooperation and support and expect the same in future.
    My special thanks to Ravinder Takshak, Seema Kadiyan, Sachin Ahlawat, Nishant Rathee, Rahul, Parshant Hooda, Ravinder(ABB), Satveer, Manisha di, Ravin Lakra, Riya, Rockey,Amit deswal and all other frnds.
    Meenakshi Deswal
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: txt md.txt (1,011 Bytes, 83 views)
    Meenakshi

Quote Originally Posted by meenakshi415 View Post
    And i take this opportunity to thank all who hav directly indirectly inspired me to do better and better.
    And i sincerely oppologise for those who took me for granted and call me on odd hours without any reasons,
    such people only discourage gals to join the group. So i sincerely request them to restraint themselves from indulging in such nuisance.

I thank u all again for all the cooperation and support and expect the same in future.
    My special thanks to Ravinder Takshak, Seema Kadiyan, Sachin Ahlawat, Nishant Rathee, Rahul, Parshant Hooda, Ravinder(ABB), Satveer, Manisha di, Ravin Lakra, Riya, Rockey,Amit deswal and all other frnds.
    Meenakshi Deswal
    U r most welcome Meenakshi And wishing u a very Good Luck and a Bright Future. God Bless you
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Congratulations Meenakshi. It was your hardwork and efforts which got the results and in our community we have lot of Jats who helps in a sincere manner

hope you rememebr 415

Meenakshi Deswal

Yes Ballu Ji ialso remember 415....Nowye JL ka koyi Billa No tha kya:p
    Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    Congratulations Meenakshi. It was your hardwork and efforts which got the results and in our community we have lot of Jats who helps in a sincere manner

hope you rememebr 415
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Bahut bahut mubaarak ho Meenakshi ji ! Bhagwaan kare aap din doguni aur raat chowguni tarakki karein !!!

Bahut badhiya laga ki aap ne apne frens ko khulley dil se shukriya kaha iss thread mein !!! Keep the good job up !! All the very best !

Billa No. nahi thaa.....iska khulaasaa Meenakshi ji hi kar sakti hain

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Yes Ballu Ji ialso remember 415....Nowye JL ka koyi Billa No tha kya:p

415 is my colege roll number
    Meenakshi

vo to theek hai Meenakshi ji,,,,,manne ke kahi thi iske baare mein Chaupal mein

415 is my colege roll number

pta nhe sachin g bhul gye dubara bta do
    Meenakshi

Manne nyu kahi thi ke yu baar-baar 415 no. dekh ke issaa laage se jaanu DTC ki Bus aavve se:D,,,,,,,,,DTC bussaa ke hoyaa karre isse number, 518, 621, 415, 327:D

pta nhe sachin g bhul gye dubara bta do

cuil all the best.... per ye thanks to aishe lik diya ki jaise OSCAR me award milne k baad apne co-actor are director ko khate hai.....

vaise ye thanks lika kyun hai.... ye to tumhari mahent se hi mila hai
    It Ain't a Party If Ya Can't Come Round
    sqlserversolutions.blogspot.com

nhe rahul sab ne realy bhut help ke hai seema kadiyan di ne to bhut jyada ke hai aur ye thread start karne se sab ko pta chalega ke kaun kitne help kerta hai jatland mein aise kafi log hai jo bina kise fayde ke help karte hai mere mehnat ke sath sab ka sath tha isliye mein kar paye warna mein to wapis ja rhe the
    Meenakshi

Congrats meenakshi

All the bst

Wishing u a bright career

to mere naam itne logo k baad kyun hai.... mera to sabte pahle hona chaiye tha.......

maine ne to tere job milne ki khusi me .... apne office me barfi baati hai...... hahhahahaha
    It Ain't a Party If Ya Can't Come Round
    sqlserversolutions.blogspot.com

sory for that ke naam piche likha wo kya hai na sab ka frst number per nhe likh sakte na :boxing
    Meenakshi

Smile

Congratulations Meenakshi !!!

Congratulations

Congratulations Meenakshi for getting placed in a good company!!!!

Congratulations Meenakshi

Congratulations Meenakshi bhagwan aapko isi tarah aage badhata rahe or aapko aise hi kush rakhe...................