Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Proud to Announce

Proud to Announce

Please join me in celebrating with pride a tremendous accomplishment. My nephew, Arun Chaudhary, was recently appointed as President Obama's videographer. He was the video mastermind behind Obama's campaign, and will be continuing his duties on the Whitehouse staff in Washington.

He is the son of Dr. Banvir and Jewel Chaudhary from Chappaqua NY.
    ------------------
    http://nppa.org/news_and_events/news...hitehouse.html
    ------------------
    News Release:
    Arun Chaudhary has been named as the official videographer, Souza said, a position that will also facilitate producing multimedia projects for the White House Web site, www.whitehouse.gov.

During the campaign, Chaudhary was Obama's director of field video production and he brought the Obama campaign to life on YouTube and the Obama Web site. Chaudhary, who has been slugged the "YouTube Guru," has said that the campaign's success with video came about because they "took video seriously from the start." During the campaign Chaudhary had six staffers shooting, editing, and posting video, and most of it ended up online (some within minutes of the conclusion of Obama events).
    Ravi I. Chaudhary

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravichaud For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (May 28th, 2015), sukhbirhooda (May 27th, 2015), yogeshdahiya007 (May 27th, 2015)

O Bhai Dhaare,:rock,,,,,,,aandi news,,,,,,,,Jat ke chhore binyaa ke OBAMA ne yaa kaamyaabi milani thi.....

excellent

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sachinb For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (May 27th, 2015)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Really Good News!! Yeh Jat kuchh bhi kar sakein sein..... Dekho... Obama tein ke khaatir DHooma thaa diya Amreekka mein...!! Good show...

Congratulations!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up

Good news. Thanks for sharing Ravi Inder Ji.
    Anil theek kahe se ... Obama ke Jeet mein bhi Jaat ka hath

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jitendershooda For This Useful Post:

Great news indeed Mr.Chaudhary
    Quote Originally Posted by ravichaud View Post
    Please join me in celebrating with pride a tremendous accomplishment. My nephew, Arun Chaudhary, was recently appointed as President Obama's videographer. He was the video mastermind behind Obama's campaign, and will be continuing his duties on the Whitehouse staff in Washington.

------------------
    ------------------
    News Release:
    Arun Chaudhary has been named as the official videographer, Souza said, a position that will also facilitate producing multimedia projects for the White House Web site, www.whitehouse.gov.

During the campaign, Chaudhary was Obama's director of field video production and he brought the Obama campaign to life on YouTube and the Obama Web site. Chaudhary, who has been slugged the "YouTube Guru," has said that the campaign's success with video came about because they "took video seriously from the start." During the campaign Chaudhary had six staffers shooting, editing, and posting video, and most of it ended up online (some within minutes of the conclusion of Obama events).
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thumbs up Great news

------------------
    ------------------
    News Release:

Great news Sir thanks for sharing

Good News for Comunity and thanks for sharing it on JL.

Bhai, Bahut badhiya.

Dekhtey jao eb Jat kit-2 lath gadheyngay.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

Congratulations Mr. Chaudhary, really a proud moment.
    Ranjit Dahiya.

Think Positive-Everything is Possible.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rmandaura For This Useful Post:

Very well done Arun...Pass on our congratulations.
    Strive not to be a success, rather to be of value.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to vikrantsiwag For This Useful Post:

------------------
    ------------------
    News Release:

Very good news Mr. Ravi, Thanks for sharing and congratulate to Mr. Arun for such a great achievement.
    :rockSANDY = JAT

JAI :rockKIL:DLKI :rock TAULL !!!!!

"JAHAN JAAT VAHAN THAATH" :p

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SANDEEP5 For This Useful Post:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Ravi,

Kindly convey our heartiest congratulations to Arun Chaudhary. It was a great pleasure for me to meet Mr. Benvir And Mrs. Jwell Chaudhary on October 03, 2008.

We wish and pray to God Almighty for Arun's contineous success.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

20. The Following User Says Thank You to raj2rif For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up

Many Many Congrats to Arun !

Way to go ... Godspeed !!
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up

well done!!!!!!!!!!! congrats arun!!!!!!
    p0$!t!viTy mI<S lyF gR8..........

Thumbs up Congrats !

Congrats Ravi Ji !

It's nice to know about the Mastermind working behind the scenes.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Thank you Ravi ji for sharing the Good News!
    Convey our heartiest congratulations to Arun , his parents and you all family members!

Sateypal

26. The Following User Says Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

Great news ! Good to see Jats getting into new areas
    My way or my way ?

------------------
    ------------------
    News Release:

Cheers. Do convey OUR best wishes....

Thumbs up

very well done arun........its a very joyfull moment:rock

------------------
    ------------------
    News Release: