Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: India in NewZealand

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Indian Team has one test series in New Zealand ....
    Cheers...

PS: Dont get confused you cricket lovers .... I am just poking by talking about our national game "HOCKEY" here...

Quote Originally Posted by mkm_jat View Post
    Indian Team has one test series in New Zealand ....
    Yes Manoj, finally something to cheer about as far as NZ is concerned.

there is typo bhaai Manoj, Indian Team Won 4 match test series by 2-0 margin. Though New-Zealand team was inexperienced.. many players were from their junior-team. Still Cheers!!

I have a feeling India will get a royal drubbing in NZ......please pray I'm wrong.
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Have faith man ! today was close and we came very close ... anyways , NZ is always tricky , remember how australia got defeated even after makine 340s because of small grounds , arbit conditions etc.

Mccllum with due respect to him is not as strong anywhere else as he is in NZ. NZ has those bits and peices cricketers and small grounds , a wkward winds etc make them very good at home.

But i am pretty sure this India team has the class to go past them in 50 ovrs and Test matches.

I am pretty sure we are gonna win , Dhoni is a fast learner and i am sure he will learn. The not so great thing with India T-20 team at the moment is that we have to play either Sharma or Jadeja which to me are not playing good cricket at the moment , Sachin will return for ODIs and Tests and we should be good.

Anil bhai i wish k it goes in favour of us but its really diffucult to beat New Zealand in New Zealand.
    Ana abt Onedayers i Don't expext much i will happy i we lost the series by 3-2 rather than 4-1 or 5-0 :D
    Dhoni he is a great palyer and captain no doubd but i think this will be hard for him and Yuvaraj to play at the New Zealand pitches, I have some hope from Segwag, sachin and then from Gambhir and Raina. Bowling will going to be the decider and i wish we could play 50 full which doesn't look feasible from the team prospective:p
    Last i have the best hope from Test Matches i wish Dravid will came and strike back and Laxman no doubd a key palyer.
    Let's what's going to happen from tomorrow.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Login to view details.
    Thanks sunile for correction... it was a big typo... I think I was too sleepy while typing this...

Anyways... Its poor national game of poor country where people doesnt have time to read about it even... leave apart watching for one and half hour... :P...

But still its a reason to cheer for Indian on the topic of India in NewZealand

Thanks and Regards,
    Manoj

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    Anil bhai i wish k it goes in favour of us but its really diffucult to beat New Zealand in New Zealand.
    Ana abt Onedayers i Don't expext much i will happy i we lost the series by 3-2 rather than 4-1 or 5-0 :D
    Dhoni he is a great palyer and captain no doubd but i think this will be hard for him and Yuvaraj to play at the New Zealand pitches, I have some hope from Segwag, sachin and then from Gambhir and Raina. Bowling will going to be the decider and i wish we could play 50 full which doesn't look feasible from the team prospective:p
    Last i have the best hope from Test Matches i wish Dravid will came and strike back and Laxman no doubd a key palyer.

Nishant bhai u r right Dhoni may struggle on NZ pitches but i don't feel the same for Yuvvi. I think he enjoys playing more on the tracks where ball comes quickly onto bat rather than slow ones. And look he already has a fifty on his name.
    Strive not to be a success, rather to be of value.

Quote Originally Posted by vikrantsiwag View Post
    Nishant bhai u r right Dhoni may struggle on NZ pitches but i don't feel the same for Yuvvi. I think he enjoys playing more on the tracks where ball comes quickly onto bat rather than slow ones. And look he already has a fifty on his name.

Bhai i m agree that Yuvi loves playing on fast tracks but i doubd about the kind of bounce that new zealand pitches offer and mind it Vettori is going to be deadly turn and bounce with the skitting balls will give all kind of trouble to yuvi and other's.
    So i m not sure about Yuvi too.
    Plant one tree atleast

Its been more than 5 years India was last in NewZealand but nothing has changed first two 20-20 Cricket Matches has been lost by India.
    And Today Dhoni was practising for the test match in the 20-20 match.
    The way India played i m sure we are going to loose both the One day series and Test series. I can remember last time we were in amazing form before going to NewZealand but when we landed there its fussssssssss.
    It was only Sehwag who hit 2 tons that time and i hope this time some also plays with him in such a class.
    This is going to be toughest test for the Dhoni in his carrier and today he wsa not even able to see the ball the future is not looking good here in NewZealand for Indian Crickters.
    bhai yo khel mane sabte fuddu lage s,

me bhi khub khelun su ,

par bera na kyu yo bahot fuddu lagya .

ek marial sa 6 mar jya

ar jiske gaat me jaan ho vo fusssssssssssss....ye kaisa khel........
    चालना राही का, चाहे फेर क्यूं ना हो । बैठना भाइयाँ का, चाहे बैर क्यूं ना हो ।।

Quote Originally Posted by rocky0036 View Post
    any way we all know that karthik has good batting than mr bihari lal dhoni

rhi caption ki baat
    1 virender shewag kis chiz main kaam hai kis player se
    dunia ke saare bowler main khof sa iska
    2 uvraaj singh
    every telented palyer

koi ek reasion do jismain dhoni advance hai in dono se

rhi wkt k ki baat rahul nhi karta tha kya wkt jisse passion bhi na hai dhoni to

dhoni jab aya theek sa eb to ad jayda kar sa game ke kaam dhayn de sa

2-3 match ko chod kar dhoni ne jitne bhi india na match lost kia hai sab main 50 lagyi hai

only 4 match asie hai jo dhoni ne jitywe hai otherwise usne sare run un match main banye jin main india hara
    ya bhi achi e baat se,,
    hare hoye match me bhi to run banan khater koe chahiye,,
    ak jo match hare s usme koe e run na banave....

Quote Originally Posted by rocky0036 View Post
    nyu bata bhai kya dhoni ganguly or rahul se accha player hai

na caption hai coz ganguly wo tha jis time india ki team main koi bhatar pardarsan nhi karta hai fir b ussne is mukaam tak le gye team india ko

ab sab accha khle rhe hai
    sara creadit dhoni ko why

aaj kal bowler acche khel rha hai

virnder shewag rang main

ek din se koi mahaan nhi bannta
    dhoni gel teri ladai hoyi s ke kade,,,
    jama dhoni ki ijjat taran ne horya s
    bhai itna jalewa kisi ke prati thik nahi hai

Quote Originally Posted by vikrantsiwag View Post
    Two wicketkeepers were needed and Karthik is the best bet after Dhoni as he is good W/k and is backed by fine domestic batting record as well.
    i don't agree with you vikrant. Karthik is not a best best bet after dhoni in my view. He has many weak points in hi technic. He can't hit the ball as other players. On the other hand he is weak in wicketkeeping. Parthiv patel could be better choice than karthik. He is in the team because of srikkanth. No other way wass available of his selection.
    Guys just wait and watch what will be happen. We have to keep patience. I am sure all the betsman and bowlers will do better than last 2 matches.
    यार की खातिर जान भी दयुँ ना डर मर जाणे का. छोरा मैँ हरियाणे का

Bhai i m agree that Yuvi loves playing on fast tracks but i doubt about the kind of bounce that new zealand pitches offer and mind it Vettori is going to be deadly turn and bounce with the skitting balls will give all kind of trouble to yuvi and other's.
    So i m not sure about Yuvi too.
    nishu i am agree with you. Yuvi can bat at fast pitches but that pitches are not one of the quickest pitches even they have uneven bounce. Ball always skitts there so vettory could be dangerous. When a bowler hits the ball on dick the ball not come to the batsman at same pace. Boll moves in the air so batting is very difficult. Even like a player sachin tendulkar never hit a ton there. So the tour is going to be more tough than last two matches. It was just starting. It is time watch the climax now. How india will handle the condition it would be intersting.
    as i am an indian i hope india will strike back in one dayers.
    Last edited by Bobby3711; March 2nd, 2009 at 10:02 PM.

Good news for the people who were not sure abt the team performance in one dayers, India has done a very job in batting perspective let's hope best for the bowlers too. They proved me and many of us wrong by their batting performance. I wish we will won the series by 4-1 or 5-0 hehehehe ok ok atleast 3-2:rock
    Shewag was awesome again and Raina's Pathakhe :rock:rock
    Plant one tree atleast

Good news for the people who were not sure abt the team performance in one dayers, India has done a very job in batting perspective let's hope best for the bowlers too. They proved me and many of us wrong by their batting performance. I wish we will won the series by 4-1 or 5-0 hehehehe ok ok atleast 3-2:rock
    they(batsman) did their job. Now its time to bowling attack. In my view Zahir and parveen will do perfect work as we are expecting.

Koi baat nahi nishu, Agar sab kuchh aise hi raha to hum 5-0 se hi jeetenge
    :rockSANDY = JAT

JAI :rockKIL:DLKI :rock TAULL !!!!!

"JAHAN JAAT VAHAN THAATH" :p

Login to view details.

1-0 and i have high hopes , not for nothing but just because the way we shape up , there was always a bit of arroagnce missing from Indian cricket team and i always felt elated when Zaheer would shout back at the batsmen , or when Irfan cleaned up Hayden in Australia in an one dayer and jump very high or when Yuvi or Bhajji would do something that shows the fire they have.

That fire is very important for the team because it makes everyone give their 100%. One can't do any better!

Dhoni has g iven the team a silent and controlled arrogance and confidence , no point Dhoni seems rattled and always seems like he can win from any situation. Thats a great quality to posess.

Dhoni might not be gifted but he is street smart and thats very important , and r egarding the posts on the t hread on the selection of few players , i have no issues with that , i think the selection is going good , opportunities are provided to youngsters and thats good!

Balaji was a force last time when he was fully fit , deserves a chance , Munaf might not be as pacy as he was , but i have seen him bowl line , length and accurate , remember McGrath never touched the high 130s.
    Karthik is not a hitter but then so is not Parthiv , Karthik is a better batsmen than Parthiv i guess.

I have seen Dhoni betting on his players and backing them up , that is also very important , Yuvi was in dreaded form before England came up and he literally dstroyed England single handedly! Tendulkar is off color these days but then he is a great! Bhajji is coming off from injury but is doing good!
    Emergence of Dhoni has led some seniors to back out themselves , Dhoni has an invisible hand in that and i guess thats good for indian cricket , unless you groom the Raina's , the Pathan's , you dont expect them to perform straight in World cup matches , do you !

====

Regarding Test matches , my hope still lies on the Gambhir's , Sehwag's and the Tendulkar's , Dravid is an excellent player , but at times pitches in NZ finish test matches in 3 days and you need to score thick and fast rather than accumulate! I wish the pitches are better and the better they are , the more is the difference we will see between the class of the Tendulkar's , Dravid's and the bits and pieces cricketers of NZ.

Regar ding Laxman in particular , i am a big fan of him , but he has always been strange in his own ways , he can play in the toughest of the conditions with the most exquisite of timings and class one can show or he can get bowled by a full toss and then react **with his eyes wide open** as if something totally unplayable came his way! :D

Keep your fingers crossed , this is going to be exciting as per me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby3711 View Post
    i don't agree with you vikrant. Karthik is not a best best bet after dhoni in my view. He has many weak points in hi technic. He can't hit the ball as other players. On the other hand he is weak in wicketkeeping. Parthiv patel could be better choice than karthik. He is in the team because of srikkanth. No other way wass available of his selection.
    Guys just wait and watch what will be happen. We have to keep patience. I am sure all the betsman and bowlers will do better than last 2 matches.
    You can compare both of their records in domestic matches and will find Karthik better.

1-0 and i have high hopes , not for nothing but just because the way we shape up , there was always a bit of arroagnce missing from Indian cricket team and i always felt elated when Zaheer would shout back at the batsmen , or when Irfan cleaned up Hayden in Australia in an one dayer and jump very high or when Yuvi or Bhajji would do something that shows the fire they have.

That fire is very important for the team because it makes everyone give their 100%. One can't do any better!

Dhoni has g iven the team a silent and controlled arrogance and confidence , no point Dhoni seems rattled and always seems like he can win from any situation. Thats a great quality to posess.

Dhoni might not be gifted but he is street smart and thats very important , and r egarding the posts on the t hread on the selection of few players , i have no issues with that , i think the selection is going good , opportunities are provided to youngsters and thats good!

Balaji was a force last time when he was fully fit , deserves a chance , Munaf might not be as pacy as he was , but i have seen him bowl line , length and accurate , remember McGrath never touched the high 130s.
    Karthik is not a hitter but then so is not Parthiv , Karthik is a better batsmen than Parthiv i guess.

I have seen Dhoni betting on his players and backing them up , that is also very important , Yuvi was in dreaded form before England came up and he literally dstroyed England single handedly! Tendulkar is off color these days but then he is a great! Bhajji is coming off from injury but is doing good!
    Emergence of Dhoni has led some seniors to back out themselves , Dhoni has an invisible hand in that and i guess thats good for indian cricket , unless you groom the Raina's , the Pathan's , you dont expect them to perform straight in World cup matches , do you !

====

Regarding Test matches , my hope still lies on the Gambhir's , Sehwag's and the Tendulkar's , Dravid is an excellent player , but at times pitches in NZ finish test matches in 3 days and you need to score thick and fast rather than accumulate! I wish the pitches are better and the better they are , the more is the difference we will see between the class of the Tendulkar's , Dravid's and the bits and pieces cricketers of NZ.

Regar ding Laxman in particular , i am a big fan of him , but he has always been strange in his own ways , he can play in the toughest of the conditions with the most exquisite of timings and class one can show or he can get bowled by a full toss and then react **with his eyes wide open** as if something totally unplayable came his way! :D

I completely agree with u Anil Bhai as that's what i too was trying to convey.

Dhoni may not be greatest of craftsmen with bat but everyone should see the way he applies himself and scores good almost every time. If he is not finding the boundaries he negates it with his outstanding running which is arguably best in the world now. Above all he has amazing intellect when it comes to understanding and learning the game.

====

Surely its a big Excitment for me too and i have planned by leaves in such a way so that i can watch all the one dayers hehehehe.
    I m agree on almost every thing except on Pathan's it has to be Yusuf only no Irfan for One dayers and Test.
    And about selection only a one player i m missing in this team its RP Singh he will be handy in the New Zealand conditions he is a cross armed bowler he could have been dangerous in New Zealand but its fine otherwise team is well balanced.
    Hope we will come with 2-0 this friday cheers:rock
    Plant one tree atleast

I am very happy to see Pravin Kumar's performance. He has done an excellent job in the bowling department and is fast becoming the most dependable bowler for this young Indian side.
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!