Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Should we help beggers?

don't help the bagger we give them to food only don't give money
    "The happiest people in the world are not those who have no problems,
    but those who learn to live with things that are less than perfect..."

Dilbag Malik

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    BEGGARS? are we discssing about PREFESSIONAL BEGGARS or JUST THE NEEDFUL in some EMERGENCY? The word BEGGAR is not that SIMPLE as it used to be may be 20-30 years back. We are aware of the new term Professional beggars....aren't we? When this term come to your mind....what do you feel? Do you feel the genuine urge of helping a BEGGAR?

This well-articulated post of Sunita prompted me to write a few lines. In Indian context (ancient times) students in Gurukuls used to beg (grains, food and clothes, not currency) during free time or in holidays. That was because their ashrams used to be away from cities, mostly in jungles and it was the duty of general public in cities and village to cater to their needs. It was not ‘begging’ but asking for ‘alms’. In dire necessity, such begging was an option or a need. You must have seen a scene in Mahabharata where Pandavas go from house to house, in the guise of Brahmins, asking for ‘alms’ or grains, for livelihood.

Till recent times, the tradition had been continuing in a tiny part of society. If a hungry person asks for food, it becomes others’ duty to cater to his need. But making it a permanent profession is a different story.

You must have read Bismil’s autobiography at Jatland Wiki. Bismil’s three grandfathers (Aman Singh, Saman Singh and Narayan Singh) were ‘Tomar’ gotra Rajputs (or Jats) from a place called “Tomardhaar” in the Chambal valley near Gwalior. Narayan Singh had to leave that place and came to Shahjehanpur. Those were the days of famine and it became a necessity for him to beg for some time to feed the family. None would give any alms to a Rajput if he starts begging. So, Narayan Singh introduced himself as “Narayanlal Pandit ji”. Now, most believe that Bismil was a Brahmin !

Today, begging has got a professional shape. Hi-Fi professionals have opened bogus NGOs and beg (even over Internet) for various ‘social’ and ‘pious’ causes.

We have to adopt a clear attitude towards this practice. Help the needy but do not allow the practice of street begging to grow. India has too many beggars to cope with. It is bringing a bad name to the country.

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    This well-articulated post of Sunita prompted me to write a few lines. In Indian context (ancient times) students in Gurukuls used to beg (grains, food and clothes, not currency) during free time or in holidays. That was because their ashrams used to be away from cities, mostly in jungles and it was the duty of general public in cities and village to cater to their needs. It was not ‘begging’ but asking for ‘alms’. In dire necessity, such begging was an option or a need. You must have seen a scene in Mahabharata where Pandavas go from house to house, in the guise of Brahmins, asking for ‘alms’ or grains, for livelihood.

We have to adopt a clear attitude towards this practice. Help the needy but do not allow the practice of street begging to grow. India has too many beggars to cope with. It is bringing a bad name to the country.

ye un vidyarthiyo ko thoda sa shant aur sehanshil banane ke liye kiya jata tha. taaki wo kal ko aache pado pe baith ke garibo ka kuch bhala kar sake.

aaj hum padhe like hain aur aacha kamate bhi hain to kya humein apne purane itihas se sabak le ke doosro ki madad nahi karni chaiye?
    aaj bhikh mangna profession ban chuka hai lekin aaj bhi kuch aise insaan hain jinhe pata nahi kab aur kis majboori mein hath failane pad jate hain. Hume un professionals ko dekh ke majboor aur garibo se najar nahi ferni chaiye aap kuch hali fulki madad to kar hi sakte ho 50 rupiye bhi de diye to aap garib nahi ho jaoge. Meine suna hai ki aapki neki kabhi bekar nahi jati aapki karni aapke aage aati hai.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Mai aapki baat se puri tarah sehamt hu....abb log bhi extreme me materialistic ho gaye hai ya yeh kahu ki pehle ke daani(donars) nishchall hote the poar ibb toh ve bhi professional ho gaye hai:DPeople can waste money on useless stuff to show off but if they are asked abt helping beggars they wud cry saying that its their hard earned money.Yeh nahi sochenge ki aap acha kaam karoge toh bhagwan aapko aapki karni ke liye kabhi na kabhi zarur phal dega.Bhagwan ko iss baat se matlab nahi ki aapki madad ne kisko kya diya woh aapko aapke karam ke liye yathhochitt phal denge.Maine aaj tak kisi ke muh pe nahi likha dekha ki woh professional beggar hai ya sahi me needy hai.Baaki har kisi ke apne views hote hai.Jisko karni hai va kar de nahi karni toh koi baat nahi aap apne pisse apne saath hi rakho.Waise aadmi piase se kitna bhi moh kar le jis dinn ram kaani paa hoya karai uss din u pissa bhi saara paachai chodd kai jana padya karai:D Aur ke bera kunsa din aapnai uppar jana pad jya.Maan lo kal jana ho arr aaj aap ek bhikari ko sirf issliye na dyo ki woh kya pata professional beggar hai toh kal jab jaaoge uppar toh narak mai aapkai 2 kodde jyada iss baat ke pedenge ki kaal jib acha kaam kar sakai that toh kyu na karya:D

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    ye un vidyarthiyo ko thoda sa shant aur sehanshil banane ke liye kiya jata tha. taaki wo kal ko aache pado pe baith ke garibo ka kuch bhala kar sake.

aaj hum padhe like hain aur aacha kamate bhi hain to kya humein apne purane itihas se sabak le ke doosro ki madad nahi karni chaiye?
    aaj bhikh mangna profession ban chuka hai lekin aaj bhi kuch aise insaan hain jinhe pata nahi kab aur kis majboori mein hath failane pad jate hain. Hume un professionals ko dekh ke majboor aur garibo se najar nahi ferni chaiye aap kuch hali fulki madad to kar hi sakte ho 50 rupiye bhi de diye to aap garib nahi ho jaoge. Meine suna hai ki aapki neki kabhi bekar nahi jati aapki karni aapke aage aati hai.
    Last edited by deepika; March 6th, 2009 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    hmmm, that's why help them with food & education., give them shelther...& not with money...

this easy money encourages those ppls to give birth to more n more kidds..

And FYI dirty n unhealthy looking toddlers are even rented out per day to give more professional look to this profession.

For all Jatlanders:

I would suggest to watch an old Kamal Hasan's mute movie named "pushpak"
    you probably have no idea how much a begger earns/day or per month.

Take some time, sit with them, have long talks and you'll come to know the real picture..& since you're in gurgaon....come with me at IFFCO chownk....i'll show you the difference professional or needy...
    Last edited by ssgoyat; March 6th, 2009 at 05:56 PM.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

This world has all kind of people.You are right to some extent and i respect ur views.But if we talk about young beggars(kids)its not necessary that they are in the world only because their parents thought they would make money by begging.Slumdog Millionaire has showed another aspect,did u notice the gang pouring hot oil in the kids eyes to make him blind?These days kids are forced to beg and somtimes kids are kidnapped and are taken to another place for begging.And in such cases if we dont offer them help do they have any other option left for them?I agree that lot of beggars can be like that but them you cant use it as an excuse all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    hmmm, that's why help them with food & education., give them shelther...& not with money...

this easy money encourages those ppls to give birth to more n more kidds..

And FYI dirty n unhealthy looking toddlers are even rented out per day to give more professional look to this profession.

For all Jatlanders:

I would suggest to watch an old Kamal Hasan's mute movie named "pushpak"
    you probably have no idea how much a begger earns/day or per month.

Take some time, sit with them, have long talks and you'll come to know the real picture..& since you're in gurgaon....come with me at IFFCO chownk....i'll show you the difference professional or needy...

Quote Originally Posted by deepika View Post
    Slumdog Millionaire has showed another aspect,did u notice the gang pouring hot oil in the kids eyes to make him blind?These days kids are forced to beg and somtimes kids are kidnapped and are taken to another place for begging.And in such cases if we dont offer them help do they have any other option left for them?
    ... and by 'helping' that kid-beggar, what we are doing??
    are not we encouraging those 'gangs' to put same hot oil in some other kid's eye so that they can fetch more and more of cheap money???

Think about it.

@Rakesh: bhaai, as u said even if 1 out of 100 is 'needy' we should help all 100. what we are achieving here?? a shallow satisfaction??
    what abt the encouragement we are giving to another set of people who will take begging as profession because they know there are 'idiots' who will give them money out of pity or misplaced sense of being righteous.

sponsor a kid education.. give money to NGOs which u feel are doing good work. there are other ways of helping the needy.

Begging is a menace.. and in many aspects. It should be discouraged.

This world has all kind of people.You are right to some extent and i respect ur views.But if we talk about young beggars(kids)its not necessary that they are in the world only because their parents thought they would make money by begging.Slumdog Millionaire has showed another aspect,did u notice the gang pouring hot oil in the kids eyes to make him blind?These days kids are forced to beg and somtimes kids are kidnapped and are taken to another place for begging.And in such cases if we dont offer them help do they have any other option left for them?I agree that lot of beggars can be like that but them you cant use it as an excuse all the time.
    You are right to some extent and i respect your views.

Offering them monetary help encourages such gang masters to get more kids taken away, kidnapped, hot oil poured.

These kids later get involved in crimes. Coz you may offer them money, while they're kids. but who's gonna help them when they cross 18 years of age. Do you think they'll still be profitable for this profession. Then their master's would get them involved them in crime (getting more kids kidnapped), drug trafficking, chain snatching etc.

If you still think your monetary help (offering a coin/note) is gonna change their destiny, go ahead....

Now, Choice is all your's lady.

Well don't u think even if u don't offer money to such kids they would turn criminal before the expected age(as per you its 18):Djokes apart....Every coin has two sides and i am sure u will agree to that.O.K suppose if a child is not able to fetch money for such gang then do you think gang people will be kind enough to treat the kid well...I think they might beat him whenver he won't be able to get money...then they might chop his hands or legs so that people give money out of sympathy to such kids...and you can't deny that such people can even kill child if they think he/she is useless as they are cruel creatures....o.k suppose i am a kid who has been working for such gang.People are not giving me money and gang people are pressurizing me to get money.Is there anything i can do about this problem?Is there anything which can improve my life?I am sure it wud turn the situation from bad to worse in both the cases.But still i believe we should help them.Its not always about a note or a coin.Don't you offer it to any kid who is known to you or may be your family memeber.Woh toh sab karte hai,agar aap kisi stranger bache ko bhi aise hi ek coin de do toh kya jyada farak padega aapki pocket ko ya aapke ussulo ko?Aapki baat sahi hai par galat hum bhi nahi hai:D

@Sunil Lathwal:...and by 'not helping'that kid beggar,what are we doing?
    Ain't we encouraging those'gangs'to go a step further by chopping his hands and legs off.What do u mean by misplaced sense of self-righteousness?May be its applicable to you as well for your point of view towards this issue.So its not necessary that you are right and Rakesh jee is wrong.May be you have this mindset because of some preconceived notion that has been woven around ur gery mattersMay be you believe it coz everyone around says and believe it.I bet you fall in the category of that Professional donar:D

You are right to some extent and i respect your views.

Offering them monetary help encourages such gang masters to get more kids taken away, kidnapped, hot oil poured.

These kids later get involved in crimes. Coz you may offer them money, while they're kids. but who's gonna help them when they cross 18 years of age. Do you think they'll still be profitable for this profession. Then their master's would get them involved them in crime (getting more kids kidnapped), drug trafficking, chain snatching etc.

If you still think your monetary help (offering a coin/note) is gonna change their destiny, go ahead....

Now, Choice is all your's lady.
    Last edited by deepika; March 6th, 2009 at 08:56 PM.

1. Well don't u think even if u don't offer money to such kids they would turn criminal before the expected age(as per you its 18):Djokes apart....Every coin has two sides and i am sure u will agree to that.O.K 2. suppose if a child is not able to fetch money for such gang then do you think gang people will be kind enough to treat the kid well...I think they might beat him whenver he won't be able to get money...then they might chop his hands or legs so that people give money out of sympathy to such kids ...and you can't deny that such people can even kill child if they think he/she is useless as they are cruel creatures....o.k suppose i am a kid who has been working for such gang.People are not giving me money and gang people are pressurizing me to get money. 3. Is there anything i can do about this problem? Is there anything which can improve my life?I am sure it wud turn the situation from bad to worse in both the cases.4. But still i believe we should help them.Its not always about a note or a coin.5. Don't you offer it to any kid who is known to you or may be your family memeber.Woh toh sab karte hai,agar aap kisi stranger bache ko bhi aise hi ek coin de do toh [B]6.kya jyada farak padega aapki pocket ko ya aapke ussulo ko?[/B]7. Aapki baat sahi hai par galat hum bhi nahi hai:D
    @Sunil Lathwal:...and by 'not helping'that kid beggar,what are we doing?
    Ain't we encouraging those'gangs'to go a step further by chopping his hands and legs off.What do u mean by misplaced sense of self-rightousness?May be its applicable to you as well for your point of view towards this issue.So its not necessary that you are right and Rakesh jee is wrong.May be you have this mindset because of some preconceived notion that has been woven around ur gery mattersMay be you believe it coz everyone around says and believe it.I bet you fall in the category of that Professional donar:D

1. If i and you n all stop giving money, don't you think such counts could be reduced. Don't you think they have other option for survival, other than begging.( Driving rickshaw is one such good option, FYI PNB has started projects to fund rickshaws under micro-finance scheme in many cities. May be our city could be the next..)

2. They might not treat that kid well (and how come you know kids are treated (with some major difference)as per their revenue generation capacity, pls don't talk about movies you have seen...), atleast this kid would be a lession for them, not to further involve kids into this business, as the revenues will go down.

3. Yes, you can opt for a run, if some NGO comes in for your rescue. And certainly n surely it can improve your life.

4. Pls don't use word "WE" here. You may wish to start a poll here, and can see how many ppls would come under "WE".

5. I offer a rupee to known kid, only if i know it could encourage him in postive aspects. (study or whatever), and i don't do it very often untill n unless there his demands are genuine... (Don't we ppl promises our child to gift some good stuff, if he happens to get good marks).

6. Meri pocket ko farak pade na pade, par us bacche ke bhavishya par jarur farak padega, aur anjane me, is se prerit hokar aur bhi bachhe sadkon pe dikhai denge.

7. Same here : Apki baat bhi sahi hai, par galat ham bhi nahi hai. (pls put yourself into theirs shoe's and think for a while about your future <and the encouragement for the new comers for begging>, and you'll get all your doubts answered)

I think convincing you only could save few new-comer kids into this profession. (pls reply how much do you shell out per month for this noble cause & how many encouragements you've given to your friend circle for the same)

Big Applause to you Lathwal

Who ever wants to help Beggars can donate money to ADAA, contact Mr.Navin Gulia for this noblest cause.

Those who have bad habits and want to save money from that will be a great help for street children.

Those who are sensible enough and reacting like GREAT n DIVINE beings , who have risen up from materialistic life, ARE MOST WELCOME for a minimum monthly contribution like 100 bucks or as much as your pocket allows.

Those who want to improve LOK-PRALOK are requested to extend any kind of help to ADAA. The street children once BEGGED Navin very humbly- "Please don't give us money, give us EDUCATION". IS IT AN EYE OPENER TO YOU? Or still want to mock more about a term "Professional beggars" and waste time to try let someone down?

Arr haan jab sab martey hain to PAAH bhi uppar na jaya karein....paah bhi talle reh jaya karein....oon chahe kimme uppar thaye raho:D

P.S.- I respect Satinder's views on this matter. Each word makes sense Great thoughts!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunillathwal View Post
    ... and by 'helping' that kid-beggar, what we are doing??
    are not we encouraging those 'gangs' to put same hot oil in some other kid's eye so that they can fetch more and more of cheap money???

Think about it.

@Rakesh: bhaai, as u said even if 1 out of 100 is 'needy' we should help all 100. what we are achieving here?? a shallow satisfaction??
    what abt the encouragement we are giving to another set of people who will take begging as profession because they know there are 'idiots' who will give them money out of pity or misplaced sense of being righteous.

sponsor a kid education.. give money to NGOs which u feel are doing good work. there are other ways of helping the needy.

Begging is a menace.. and in many aspects. It should be discouraged.
    Last edited by sunitahooda; March 6th, 2009 at 09:53 PM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Well aapke points ke jawab mai aise hi points me deti hu
    1.Yeh Rikshaw wali scheme bhi aisi toh nahi hai ki ek gareeb jaaye aur haath jodd ke bol de ki de dyo rikshaw aur mil jyagi.India me koi kaam aise hi bina len den ke nahi hote(mostly).I am sure there would be lot of paper work and documentations involved in such offerings.Do u think it can benefit such poor people who dont have even a single penny in their pockets?

2.How can you assume that they will stop forcing kids to beg?What actually convinces you to think that its outcome is surely going to be the way you expect it to be?Waise har cheez me economics ke laws nahi chalte.

3.O.K i ran.what shud i do next?where do i go?And what work should i start as i am a kid?Now please for God's sake dont say that i should get a rikshaw under some scheme and earn to fill my stomach coz if i am not wrong its to heavy for me to ride and it would engourage child labour as well.Which again is disgusting.
    N.G.O is the term only known to some educated people like you and me.Most of the kid beggars are not even aware what an N.G.O is and where such N.G.OS are!

4.I will still use'WE' because by this word i am addressing all the people who have similar views like mine.Do u think this whole world consist of only jatland members?Ofcourse not.So if i have even a single person supporting me here i am sure in this country with population of 100 crore+ may have a lot of people like me.So i am sure u will not have any problem now if i use this term 'We' for myself and the people like me.

5.You might be giving a coin to your known kid after taking lot of time wondering what is he gonna do with it?.If it will motivate him/her for studies or anything else?But generally people give money to kids(known to them)out of affection so that a kid can just rush to a shop and can buy some candies for himself/herself.

6.Har cheez me naap tol nahi hota.Bahot si aisi cheeze hoti hai jinme dimag lagane ki zarurat hi nahi hoti.Aur itna jyada farak bhi nahi padta agar aap meri nazar se dekhe toh.

7.Mai phir se apni hi line dohra rahi hu ki.....'AAPKI BAAT SAHI HAI,PAR GALAT HUM BHI NAHI HAI':D

Dont try to convince me because you can't change certain mindsets in a person(like me).But still i will try to change myself(though i am so very sure i can't:D)...i dint count the amount that i have shelled out of my pocket till now for such noble cause but don't worry i havn't donated such amout which cud engourage some budding criminals(as per you):D

This one for some people who think there's some fighting going on here.Let me clear this to you all that Satinder is a dear freind its just that we are expressing our views on a particular topic.I can't make out who is trying to let down and whom!!!!!!!jiss baat ka roula hi nahi uss baat ka bhi roula banaan ki ya portray karan ki koi zarurat nahi hai yaha pe.

1. If i and you n all stop giving money, don't you think such counts could be reduced. Don't you think they have other option for survival, other than begging.( Driving rickshaw is one such good option, FYI PNB has started projects to fund rickshaws under micro-finance scheme in many cities. May be our city could be the next..)

2. They might not treat that kid well (and how come you know kids are treated (with some major difference)as per their revenue generation capacity, pls don't talk about movies you have seen...), atleast this kid would be a lession for them, not to further involve kids into this business, as the revenues will go down.

3. Yes, you can opt for a run, if some NGO comes in for your rescue. And certainly n surely it can improve your life.

4. Pls don't use word "WE" here. You may wish to start a poll here, and can see how many ppls would come under "WE".

5. I offer a rupee to known kid, only if i know it could encourage him in postive aspects. (study or whatever), and i don't do it very often untill n unless there his demands are genuine... (Don't we ppl promises our child to gift some good stuff, if he happens to get good marks).

6. Meri pocket ko farak pade na pade, par us bacche ke bhavishya par jarur farak padega, aur anjane me, is se prerit hokar aur bhi bachhe sadkon pe dikhai denge.

7. Same here : Apki baat bhi sahi hai, par galat ham bhi nahi hai. (pls put yourself into theirs shoe's and think for a while about your future <and the encouragement for the new comers for begging>, and you'll get all your doubts answered)

I think convincing you only could save few new-comer kids into this profession. (pls reply how much do you shell out per month for this noble cause & how many encouragements you've given to your friend circle for the same)
    Last edited by deepika; March 6th, 2009 at 10:17 PM.

Thumbs up

Well aapke points ke jawab mai aise hi points me deti hu
    1.Yeh Rikshaw wali scheme bhi aisi toh nahi hai ki ek gareeb jaaye aur haath jodd ke bol de ki de dyo rikshaw aur mil jyagi.India me koi kaam aise hi bina len den ke nahi hote(mostly).I am sure there would be lot of paper work and documentations involved in such offerings.Do u think it can benefit such poor people who dont have even a single penny in their pockets?

2.How can you assume that they will stop forcing kids to beg?What actually convinces you to think that its outcome is surely going to be the way you expect it to be?Waise har cheez me economics ke laws nahi chalte.

3.O.K i ran.what shud i do next?where do i go?And what work should i start as i am a kid?Now please for God's sake dont say that i should get a rikshaw under some scheme and earn to fill my stomach coz if i am not wrong its to heavy for me to ride and it would engourage child labour as well.Which again is disgusting.
    N.G.O is the term only known to some educated people like you and me.Most of the kid beggars are not even aware what an N.G.O is and where such N.G.OS are!

4.I will still use'WE' because by this word i am addressing all the people who have similar views like mine.Do u think this whole world consist of only jatland members?Ofcourse not.So if i have even a single person supporting me here i am sure in this country with population of 100 crore+ may have a lot of people like me.So i am sure u will not have any problem now if i use this term 'We' for myself and the people like me.

5.You might be giving a coin to your known kid after taking lot of time wondering what is he gonna do with it?.If it will motivate him/her for studies or anything else?But generally people give money to kids(known to them)out of affection so that a kid can just rush to a shop and can buy some candies for himself/herself.

6.Har cheez me naap tol nahi hota.Bahot si aisi cheeze hoti hai jinme dimag lagane ki zarurat hi nahi hoti.Aur itna jyada farak bhi nahi padta agar aap meri nazar se dekhe toh.

7.Mai phir se apni hi line dohra rahi hu ki.....'AAPKI BAAT SAHI HAI,PAR GALAT HUM BHI NAHI HAI':D

Dont try to convince me because you can't change certain mindsets in a person(like me).But still i will try to change myself(though i am so very sure i can't:D)...i dint count the amount that i have shelled out of my pocket till now for such noble cause but don't worry i havn't donated such amout which cud engourage some budding criminals(as per you):D
    1. I wish ppls like you to learn more about microfinance and spread awareness. for the time being you may visit sks microfinance & go through the sucess stories of poor ppls(www.sksindia.com) also http://nhfdc.org/site/story_des.aspx .

2. This is also a target driven industry, once the revnue fall short of, they'll surely be discouraged.

3. I'm sure if you're not facinated by your easy daily earnings, and determined n can express it to someone, you could be helped by some NGO for your study.

4. "WE" have to convince such "WE" ppls. If i manage to convert 5 ppls like you/month, "WE" may save/discourage few kids from begging. And if this chain reaction get's started.

5. Again it's the fault of those general ppls, for being driven by emotions.

6. Isi nap-tol ki galatfehmi na aaj is industry ka turnover crores me pahuncha diya hai, aur ye fal-fool rahi hai.

7. Mai bhi phir se apki hi line dohra raha hu ki.....'AAPKI BAAT SAHI HAI,PAR GALAT HUM BHI NAHI HAI'.

Dont try to convince me because you can't change certain mindsets in a person(like me). i love to take challenges, and i do hope to change your midsetBut still i will try to change myself(though i am so very sure i can't)good, my job is half done then...i dint count the amount that i have shelled out of my pocket till now for such noble cause Please start counting from today itself to estimate the size of this industrybut don't worry i havn't donated such amout which cud engourage some budding criminals(as per you)you might not have donated much, but as you said among millions of ppls, there are hundred or thousands of ppls like you, you're all efforts aren't wasted

Satinder competiton:D hmmmm i like this....kitna e zoor laa le Satinder mai nahi badlu:DI do appreciate your views,mai partly agree karti hu par purri tarah nahi(kyunki woh mere bass me hi nahi hai)Chal yaar mai ibb aur nahi bolungi isske aage tum bhi sahi par galat mai bhi nahi

1. I wish ppls like you to learn more about microfinance and spread awareness. for the time being you may visit sks microfinance & go through the sucess stories of poor ppls(www.sksindia.com) also http://nhfdc.org/site/story_des.aspx .

2. This is also a target driven industry, once the revnue fall short of, they'll surely be discouraged.

3. I'm sure if you're not facinated by your easy daily earnings, and determined n can express it to someone, you could be helped by some NGO for your study.

4. "WE" have to convince such "WE" ppls. If i manage to convert 5 ppls like you/month, "WE" may save/discourage few kids from begging. And if this chain reaction get's started.

5. Again it's the fault of those general ppls, for being driven by emotions.

6. Isi nap-tol ki galatfehmi na aaj is industry ka turnover crores me pahuncha diya hai, aur ye fal-fool rahi hai.

7. Mai bhi phir se apki hi line dohra raha hu ki.....'AAPKI BAAT SAHI HAI,PAR GALAT HUM BHI NAHI HAI'.

Dont try to convince me because you can't change certain mindsets in a person(like me). i love to take challenges, and i do hope to change your midsetBut still i will try to change myself(though i am so very sure i can't)good, my job is half done then...i dint count the amount that i have shelled out of my pocket till now for such noble cause Please start counting from today itself to estimate the size of this industrybut don't worry i havn't donated such amout which cud engourage some budding criminals(as per you)you might not have donated much, but as you said among millions of ppls, there are hundred or thousands of ppls like you, you're all efforts aren't wasted
    Last edited by deepika; March 7th, 2009 at 12:55 AM.

Sunita bebe aapke manmohak chutkulle ke liye bahut bahut shukriya par baat yaha paise ki ho rahi thi jo ki beggars ke kaam jya,paa ka toh koi kaam hi nahi aur yeh baat toh jagjaahir hai ki uss time paa ya tai Ram kaan hoya karai ya Chand kaan par uppar leke toh koi nahi jata ek ghabsuii bhi:DAadmi ke paa ka mere thread tai koi link nahi kyunki abhi technology itni advanced nahi hai ki paa implant ho jya nahi toh mai toh voh bhi donate karne ke bol deti:D

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post

Big Applause to you Lathwal

Who ever wants to help Beggars can donate money to ADAA, contact Mr.Navin Gulia for this noblest cause.

Those who have bad habits and want to save money from that will be a great help for street children.

Those who are sensible enough and reacting like GREAT n DIVINE beings , who have risen up from materialistic life, ARE MOST WELCOME for a minimum monthly contribution like 100 bucks or as much as your pocket allows.

Those who want to improve LOK-PRALOK are requested to extend any kind of help to ADAA. The street children once BEGGED Navin very humbly- "Please don't give us money, give us EDUCATION". IS IT AN EYE OPENER TO YOU? Or still want to mock more about a term "Professional beggars" and waste time to try let someone down?

Arr haan jab sab martey hain to PAAH bhi uppar na jaya karein....paah bhi talle reh jaya karein....oon chahe kimme uppar thaye raho:D
    P.S.- I respect Satinder's views on this matter. Each word makes sense Great thoughts!

Thumbs up

yo typing karna tai rahn dyo
    ek buzurg uncle ji ne mujhe besan, chaawal, tel diya hai.
    kal etwaar ko beggar children me kadhi chawal aur mithaai baatni sai
    ghar aali meri rest pe hai.
    eeb nyuu bataao, kuun kuun aa rya sai madad karne ke liye. ichchhuk vyakti jaldi sampark karen, kai arrangemennt karne hain.
    navin gulia

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Long back I had read one saying "More heated arguments you win, more friends you lose."
    Let us do the little we can instead of arguing.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Navin, i'll be there to do my bit. Please let me know if anything i need to bring
    Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    yo typing karna tai rahn dyo
    ek buzurg uncle ji ne mujhe besan, chaawal, tel diya hai.
    kal etwaar ko beggar children me kadhi chawal aur mithaai baatni sai
    ghar aali meri rest pe hai.
    eeb nyuu bataao, kuun kuun aa rya sai madad karne ke liye. ichchhuk vyakti jaldi sampark karen, kai arrangemennt karne hain.
    navin gulia
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

9.30am, at 213, sector-14, gurgaon

Bhai naveen aan ka te ghana karda mun tha...
    Per office laggega kaal bhi..:o:o
    Phir kabhi aisa mauka mila to definitely will be there..
    Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    9.30am, at 213, sector-14, gurgaon
    Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.