Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to check speed of computer?

Quote Originally Posted by satyenderdeswal View Post
    Bhai Norton ka original use kar ke dekh...Compture speed issi pakdega ek akash main udan lag jyaga...:p:p
    Deswal ji

I used 3-4 anti virus(with license version)
    1- Nortan Anti Virus - performance good ,speed slow
    2- Symantec - Performance Good,speed better compare nortan
    3- Quick Heal - Performance Good,speed Good, on site support
    4- Avg Antivirus - Performance Good,speed good

TODAY i think best Quick heal.......

Frist start combofix downlaod this link http://www.combofixdownload.com/
    and than scan ur pc any antivirus.....speed increase
    Er. sudhesh bola
    Keep Believing in Yourself and Your Dreams

Exclamation Try This!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Dear friends
    in 2001 i bought P3 1.1Ghz with 128 Mb. RAM and 40 GB harddisk 5200 RPM (IDE) which i sold out after college and bought AMD 4800 with 1 GB RAM SATA hard disk 250 GB

I think my earlier computer was faster then this as in that computer i use to copy several items togeather and time of copying hardly differs with number of copies started togeather.
    In this computer i started to copy a file and when i picked another file to copy time of copying changed from 15 secs. to 17 minutes.

How can we say that new computers are faster? how can we measure their speed?
    Bhai, If you r using your system for browsing also, then clean up your Temporary Internet files and cookies. Check how many programmes are running in startup. Stop those which are unnecessary. Go to Task Manager>Processes>End Process (programmes) which are unncessary. Check under User name and except System (under user name) you can stop those which you feel are just increasing your CPU usuage and nothing else.
    Increasin RAM will not increase the performance of system though you will get a little benefit from it.
    Hope this may help you.

Hi Rakesh,

Try defragmantation, Don't use Norton b'coz it uses system resources and its a very heavy software. Actually System speed is very much dependent on Cache memory. Increase the cache memory of your machine. In task manager check which process is utilizing more resources.

Quote Originally Posted by dahiya1683 View Post
    Hi Rakesh,

Try defragmantation, Don't use Norton b'coz it uses system resources and its a very heavy software. Actually System speed is very much dependent on Cache memory. Increase the cache memory of your machine. In task manager check which process is utilizing more resources.

ya realy norton reduces system speed
    साधू सा आलाप कर लेता हूँ ,
    मंदिर जाकर जाप भी कर लेता हूँ ..
    मानव से देव ना बन जाऊं कहीं,,,,
    बस यही सोचकर थोडा सा पाप भी कर लेता हूँ :rock:rock

Speed up your computer

Services which you can stop

Background Intelligent Transfer Service - The Background Intelligent Transfer service is used by programs to download files by using spare bandwidth.
    Error Reporting Service - Allows applications to send error reports to Microsoft in the event of an application fault.
    Help and SupportThree Smart People are here to support you in India IT (So why you need support from Windows XP)
    Allows the XP Built-in Help and Support Center to run.
    Indexing Service - Indexes contents and properties of files on local and remote computers; provides rapid access to files through flexible querying language.
    NVIDIA Display Driver Service.
    SQL Writer Service.
    Messenger - Transmits net send and Alerter service messages between clients and servers. This is how a lot of pop-up windows start appearing on your desktop.
    Parveen Sheoran
    (MCA)

bhai 1 or thread me bhi computer ka rocket ban chuka se speed k maamle me, usi me post kar dete aap ye knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by parveen View Post
    Services which you can stop

Background Intelligent Transfer Service - The Background Intelligent Transfer service is used by programs to download files by using spare bandwidth.
    Error Reporting Service - Allows applications to send error reports to Microsoft in the event of an application fault.
    Help and SupportThree Smart People are here to support you in India IT (So why you need support from Windows XP)
    Allows the XP Built-in Help and Support Center to run.
    Indexing Service - Indexes contents and properties of files on local and remote computers; provides rapid access to files through flexible querying language.
    NVIDIA Display Driver Service.
    SQL Writer Service.
    Messenger - Transmits net send and Alerter service messages between clients and servers. This is how a lot of pop-up windows start appearing on your desktop.
    bhai yee cheeze to important hai how cn we stop them
    साधू सा आलाप कर लेता हूँ ,
    मंदिर जाकर जाप भी कर लेता हूँ ..
    मानव से देव ना बन जाऊं कहीं,,,,
    बस यही सोचकर थोडा सा पाप भी कर लेता हूँ :rock:rock