Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Chamaar ka gussa

Nishant chhoraa e aandi se,,,,,

"One Thing I know That is That I know Nothing":rock

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    Iss Thread ka naam change kaar do kyo ke Chamara ka Gusaa to pehle post me he nipat liya usske baad se to yaa Jaato ka gusaaa hoge :D

Terey signature kimmey commenting sa laggya manney....killllllkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiii:rock:ro ck:rock
    Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    Nishant chhoraa e aandi se,,,,,

"One Thing I know That is That I know Nothing":rock
    Last edited by satyenderdeswal; March 10th, 2009 at 10:28 AM.
    Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

Mere bi commenting sey sain ke?kade koye bhoot chipatt ja ibb:p
    Quote Originally Posted by satyenderdeswal View Post
    Terey signature kimmey commenting sa laggya manney....killllllkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiii:rock:ro ck:rock
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Tu bhi ghaney chamaaran pe comment karey thi ne...dat jya...aaliye sain we lath le key...reply karengey terey reply ke uper........kiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkiiiiiiiiiiiiii:rock:rock
    Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Mere bi commenting sey sain ke?kade koye bhoot chipatt ja ibb:p

लोग कुछ भी कहें लेकिन मै चुप रहूंगी....
    साची हे! खा बलधा की सू! इसा काम भी सम्भव है? :p

Ji....makha inne khadeddan ka koye uppaye ho tai batao....kimme naaj-nooj le kai painda chodd dein to:p:DIBB MAI DARR GI:p:p:p
    Tu bhi ghaney chamaaran pe comment karey thi ne...dat jya...aaliye sain we lath le key...reply karengey terey reply ke uper........kiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkiiiiiiiiiiiiii:rock:rock

:thappad:thappad.....Arey is sign ka ke matlab se ji...

In te pichha chhudaan tai te we jo kai bhai se jaatan main, jo unki gail se...un tey request karni padegi....kiiiiiiiilllllllllkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiii ii:rock:rock
    Ji....makha inne khadeddan ka koye uppaye ho tai batao....kimme naaj-nooj le kai painda chodd dein to:p:DIBB MAI DARR GI:p:p:p

भाई कोए न कोए मेरे धप्पा सा कर दे सै अर्र डर के मारे चिल्ली लिकड़ जा सै:o
    Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    साची हे! खा बलधा की सू! इसा काम भी सम्भव है? :p

Though I could find the below link only regarding the same issue ... I heard some news about the same last week in which court have said that its not offensive to use such jati-suchak words. If somebody knows about the same please share ....

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/3382559.cms
    NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court has said that addressing Scheduled Castes people as ‘chamar’ may amount to an offence punishable under the provision of the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989.

A bench comprising Justice Altamas Kabir and Justice Markandey Katju said, “When we interpret Section 3(1)(x) of the act we have to see the purpose for which the act was enacted. It was obviously made to prevent indignities, humiliation and harassment to the members of SC/STs, as is evident from the Statement of Objects & Reasons of the act. Hence, while interpreting Section 3(1)(x) of the act, we have to take into account the popular meaning of the word ‘chamar’ which it has acquired by usage, and not the etymological meaning. If we go by the etymological meaning, we may frustrate the very object of the act, and hence that would not be a correct manner of interpretation”.

“In our opinion, calling a member of the Scheduled Caste `chamar’ with intent to insult or humiliate him in a place within public view is certainly an offence under Section 3(1)(x) of the act,” court said.

The court, however, said that whether there was intent to insult or humiliate by using the word `chamar’ will of course depend on the context in which it was used.

Justice Katju writing the judgment for the bench said, today the word ‘chamar’ is often used by people belonging to the so-called upper castes or even by OBCs as a word of insult, abuse and derision. Calling a person `chamar’ is nowadays abusive and is highly offensive. In fact, the word `chamar’ when used today is not normally used to denote a caste but to intentionally insult and humiliate someone.

“Hence, in our opinion, the so-called upper castes and OBCs should not use the word ‘chamar’ when addressing a member of the SC, even if that person in fact belongs to the `chamar’ caste, because use of such a word will hurt his feelings,” court observed.

The court further said, “In our opinion, even if the word `chamar’ was not regarded offensive at one time in our country, today it is certainly a highly offensive word when used in a derogatory sense to insult and humiliate a person. Hence, it should never be used with that intent. The use of the word `chamar’ will certainly attract Section 3(1)(x) of the act, if from the context it appears that it was used in a derogatory sense to insult or humiliate a member of the SC/ST”.

The court went on to say that in the age of democracy and equality, no people or community should be insulted or looked down upon, and nobody’s feelings should be hurt. This is also the spirit of our Constitution and is part of its basic features.

The court also expressed concern over evils of the caste system. “The caste system is a curse on our nation and the sooner it is destroyed the better. In fact, it is dividing our country at a time when we must all be united as Indians if we wish to face the gigantic problems confronting us,” court noted.

The bench gave a green signal to proceed against a woman and her daughter who were accused of humiliating a driver belonging to the Scheduled Caste by calling him ‘chamar’ in public. A chargesheet was filed against them in accordance with a FIR registered against them in the police station of posh CR Park area in the Capital.

Iss sign ka matlab sai CHATTU maarna:D
    :thappad:thappad.....Arey is sign ka ke matlab se ji...

In te pichha chhudaan tai te we jo kai bhai se jaatan main, jo unki gail se...un tey request karni padegi....kiiiiiiiilllllllllkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiii ii:rock:rock

Thumbs down

khudd ko bhi to chamar se compare karte hi ho, jab reservation mangne ki bari aati hai......
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    khudd ko bhi to chamar se compare karte hi ho, jab reservation mangne ki bari aati hai......
    Bhai tu kit Chamaro me baad gaaya :D
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    Bhai tu kit Chamaro me baad gaaya :D
    me bada koni batau su.... :p

Hahaha bhai feer saaahe bhai dooooor he theeek hum too innse:D
    Plant one tree atleast

What do you think you are having supernatural powers as compared to Chamar's?
    I cant understand your moto here .... Do Jats should remain chatri by mind (whatever the reality may be) and keep using derrogatory language for others?

bad ke bataave se:D:rock

I cant understand your moto here .... Do Jats should remain chatri by mind (whatever the reality may be) and keep using derrogatory language for others?
    Jitender sir do one thing remove the red '?', its true
    And people are still not ready to understand
    Plant one tree atleast

i meant sab barabar hain...aur sab barabar hone chahiyen...

itna halla kyunnn???

jat jab reservation ki baat karte hain to apne aapko yadav, sunaar, gujjar etc. se compare karte hain....reservation lene ke liye...

aur waise apne apko sarvshrestha samajh kar derogatory terms use karte hain...

kyunn is sukkhe chaudharipane me jive sain log....

ya marod e to seddh rahi sai hamne....

i meant sab barabar hain...aur sab barabar hone chahiyen...

itna halla kyunnn???

jat jab reservation ki baat karte hain to apne aapko yadav, sunaar, gujjar etc. se compare karte hain....reservation lene ke liye...

aur waise apne apko sarvshrestha samajh kar derogatory terms use karte hain...

kyunn is sukkhe chaudharipane me jive sain log....

ya marod e to seddh rahi sai hamne....
    Saahe kaaha bhai bilkul saahe
    Plant one tree atleast

My two cents

Mare desh ka kanoon inko chamar kehta hai.. Yea log Tehsil main kagaj banwa ke laya karen... jab desh ka kanoon yeah kehta hai toh hum kahan galat kehte hain...