Top Speed 105Kmph
    Price delhi 1.23 to 1.72lakh
    Booking 95k to 1.4lakh
    Booking open apr 9 to 25
    Application amount 300rs
    Who will get ? Randomly choosen 100.000
    When will delivery begin july

Source Economic Times of India

Dosto ye to hui specs ki baat ab baat aati hai ki yahan baithe technocrats kya sochte hain is car ke baare mein? Is gaadi ke aane se road traffic definately badhega par kya iske na aane se ye kam ho jayega?
    Kya ye model successful rahega? Booking karwani chaiye?
    Europe mein nano ko unsafe ghoshit kar diya hai
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Thanks for the data Rakesh Bhai,,,,,,How many such plants Tata has put in various parts of Gujrat.
    I am planning to buy Nano,,,its a good vehicle,,,Lets Rock

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Specs
    Engine 624CC 2 Cyl MPFi
    Gears Manual 4 Front
    Tyres Radials and Tubeless
    Warranty 18 Months 24000Km
    Turning radius 4 metres
    Ground Clearance 180mm
    Max. Power 48nm
    length 3099mm
    Fuel efficiency 23.6kmpl ARAI certified
    Top Speed 105Kmph
    Booking 95k to 1.4lakh
    Booking open apr 9 to 25
    Application amount 300rs

Dosto ye to hui specs ki baat ab baat aati hai ki yahan baithe technocrats kya sochte hain is car ke baare mein? Is gaadi ke aane se road traffic definately badhega par kya iske na aane se ye kam ho jayega?
    Last edited by sachinb; March 24th, 2009 at 08:55 AM.

Most Indian cars are certified unsafe in Europe so its not a surprise for a tiny-weeny Nano.If i remember right Esteem/ Safari was declared unfit to their safety norms.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Bebe please tell me,,,should i purchase this car or not,,if safety is the issue,,,because i always follow Euro safety standards

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Most Indian cars are certified unsafe in Europe so its not a surprise for a tiny-weeny Nano.If i remember right Esteem/ Safari was declared unfit to their safety norms.

Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    Thanks for the data Rakesh Bhai,,,,,,How many such plants Tata has put in various parts of Gujrat.
    I am planning to buy Nano,,,its a good vehicle,,,Lets Rock
    Abhi to Tata Nano Pantnagar se ban rahi hai Pantnagar mein Tata Ace ki unit thi so wahan se bhi ek temperory taur pe Nano banayee ja rahi hain taki logo ko aur intezar na karna pade.
    Gujrat mein Sanand mein Ek production unit lagegi jiski production capacity 2,50,000 hogi.
    I asked for reviews : kya lagta hai gaadi successful rahegi road pe?Positive and negative Points.

I have seen Esteem with name Swift in Europe then Swift with same name and Swift is vey sucessful there.
    Maruti 800 model with name Alto then same name(Alto) was given to Alto and Zen also
    But i have heard that Tata trucks were also there but Govt. give a tag of Unsafe there so no more Tata trucs are there.
    Someone told me that his relative also bought an Indica but its maintainance is very costly
    Last edited by rakeshsehrawat; March 24th, 2009 at 09:08 AM.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

I think you can actually buy this as its ULTRA & CHIC and hell lotta better than BAJAJ's Autoricks in LOOKS but they are more sturdy than Nano
    Bebe please tell me,,,should i purchase this car or not,,if safety is the issue,,,because i always follow Euro safety standards

Bhai my review is that the car will be a big hit,,,,,,but i was thinkning that the Nano production plants are spread all accros Gujrat for the allround development of the state,,,,chalo leave it,,,might be budget constraints

Abhi to Tata Nano Pantnagar se ban rahi hai Pantnagar mein Tata Ace ki unit thi so wahan se bhi ek temperory taur pe Nano banayee ja rahi hain taki logo ko aur intezar na karna pade.
    Gujrat mein Sanand mein Ek production unit lagegi jiski production capacity 2,50,000 hogi.
    I asked for reviews : kya lagta hai gaadi successful rahegi road pe?

Ya thats why I like this car very much,,,,,,

Ratan Tata has done a wonderful job,,,,Kudos to him:rock

I think you can actually buy this as its ULTRA & CHIC and hell lotta better than BAJAJ's Autoricks in LOOKS but they are more sturdy than Nano

Specs
    you have missed very important safety feature here.
    Where are the AIRBAGS???? If there are, then how many? Does it come with curtain airbags?
    Bhai ghana te bera na par maybe Nano's speed could be one of the reasons. 105kmph on an Autobahn will be hazardous for other drivers too. They claim it to be 105kmph but I doubt this car could shot up to its top speed if carrying 4 occupants weighing around 70kg each.

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda
    Mere eeb bhi yaad hai india me kayi gaadiyaa mein pichhli seatbelt ae na hoti. 7-8 saal pahle maruti thi mhaare, usme front passenger side pe rear view mirror na tha because it was manufactured like that only. Europe maintains very strict and high safety standards as compared to the other world. Know a friend who is working at Mercedes in Germany, he told me that curtain airbags was a regular feature in Merc even 10 years ago.

I've seen a VAN also running in place of Autos, i guess its TATA's it had half covered body. Half is covered with canvas like open jeeps with soft top. That can be as good as NANO
    Ya thats why I like this car very much,,,,,,

Ratan Tata has done a wonderful job,,,,Kudos to him:rock

Bhai Sachin,

Some more facts about Nano..

Its very unsafe as a small collision will make it a dump (As engine is in back side and its more dangerous then Maruti Omni)..

Secondly spares will be available at tata authorized dealers only (1 or 2 in every district and also not available in some districts in Haryana)...

Thirdly, advance booking amount is 70 K + form fee of Rs. 500 and plan for making cars in a year is mere 1 lac against the capacity of 4 Lacs.Cars will be distributed by means of draw of all the customers having advance booking (To jaruri nahi hai ki booking karwaney ke baad bhi aapko miley:D)

Rahi baat average ki to its less then 800 CC...Turning radius is very large...Will create problem while turning..

Base model main ganey sun ney ke liye ek FM bhi nahi hai:o...

The Nano with all facilities will be in a range of 1.5 Lacs and after one year they will increase its cost..

N Maruti is thinking of lowering the rates of 800 which is a trusted vehicle with a good average then nano and good engine capacity (technically far better then nano)...

Nano onle defets 800 in looks and price (wo bhi jayada diference nahi hoga 1 saal baad)

Bhai my review is that the car will be a big hit,,,,,,but i was thinkning that the Nano production plants are spread all accros Gujrat for the allround development of the state,,,,chalo leave it,,,might be budget constraints
    Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

You must be JOKING Pannu:oAirbags in NANO?They cost around 90K to 1 lakh each airbagh? Loot lyo bechare Tata nai:o
    Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    Where are the AIRBAGS???? If there are, then how many? Does it come with curtain airbags?

ek airbag ki cost INR 40,000 hoti hai bhai....ek bhi airbag de diya to Lut jayegi TATA....
    Bhai ghana te bera na par maybe Nano's speed could be one of the reasons. 105kmph on an Autobahn will be hazardous for other drivers too. They claim it to be 105kmph but I doubt this car could shot up to its top speed if carrying 4 occupants weighing around 70kg each.
    Mere eeb bhi yaad hai india me kayi gaadiyaa mein pichhli seatbelt ae na hoti. 7-8 saal pahle maruti thi mhaare, usme front passenger side pe rear view mirror na tha because it was manufactured like that only. Europe maintains very strict and high safety standards as compared to the other world. Know a friend who is working at Mercedes in Germany, he told me that curtain airbags was a regular feature in Merc even 10 years ago.

Aise to aap ssari company band karwa dengi 1 lac ke air bag de ke te...:p
    You must be JOKING Pannu:oAirbags in NANO?They cost around 90K to 1 lakh each airbagh? Loot lyo bechare Tata nai:o

Specs
    Engine 624CC 2 Cyl MPFi
    Gears Manual 4 Front
    Tyres Radials and Tubeless
    Warranty 18 Months 24000Km
    Turning radius 4 metres
    Ground Clearance 180mm
    Max. Power 48nm
    length 3099mm
    Fuel efficiency 23.6kmpl ARAI certified
    Top Speed 105Kmph
    Booking 95k to 1.4lakh
    Booking open apr 9 to 25
    Application amount 300rs

The Car is Cool. It was all around yesterday in the news channels.
    European countries they always use to find faults in the other’s technologies.
    I u want a vehicle in Rs.2000 u can only get the paddle cycle why are u expecting a automatic vehicle with four wheel drive and safety bags etc.. If u want all these things obviously u need to spend much more than that.

Yupp you are correct Rakesh about the traffic congestion and jams. But I don’t think this is point of concern for Car makers this is the duty of our Govt.. They can really take some good measures to avoid such situations.

I Love the Car J
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    I asked for reviews : kya lagta hai gaadi successful rahegi road pe?Positive and negative Points.

I have seen Esteem with name Swift in Europe then Swift with same name and Swift is vey sucessful there.
    Maruti 800 model with name Alto then same name(Alto) was given to Alto and Zen also
    But i have heard that Tata trucks were also there but Govt. give a tag of Unsafe there so no more Tata trucs are there.
    Someone told me that his relative also bought an Indica but its maintainance is very costly
    All Indian car which are running in Europe are not same, they may have the same names but not same features, they different safety countermeasures like crumple zone, extended rails, etc.

Airbags will be there in NANO Europa which will be for European market with enhanced passive safety.

As someone told that NANO is not safe, but other vehicles which are running on Indian roads are not safe even as someone else also mentioned. Because India doesnt have any safety regulations for the vehicle as it is there in Europe(Euro-NCAP), US(FMVSS by NHTSA) or Australia.

Tata is capable ok making safe vehicle but Indian market is driven by economy, not by safety so they have to keep this into mind while launching the vehicle.

As it is mentioned in previous discussion that NANO's max speed is 105KMPH that possible but its acceleration is less while NANO europa will be having bigger engine to have better acceleration, pic and speed.

Keep in mind that NANO is meant for replacing two-wheelers with a four-wheeler, for the people who cant afford a four-wheeler but have to use a two-wheeler for whole family of 4-5 to members. I think you must have seen 2-3 children riding with their parents on a scooter or motorcycle.

My final words about NANO are that this milestone vehicle in the history of not only Indian Automobile Industry but in the world.

Regards,
    Manoj

Dosto mere ko to Nano mein koyi kami nahi deekhti,,,,yaa kati aandi car se and it will Rock the roads of India,,,,,,,,, isko Wey bhi pasand kare se koyi nahi bahca ib to,,,,,,,,,,lets enjoy the success with a ice cold Bear/Beer(whichever is correct):rock

Please find here pricing details of Nano.

Tata Motors keeps its Nano price promise
    Tata Nano Standard Version Priced at Rs. 1 lakh ex-factory (exclusive of transportation
    charges & VAT)
    Mumbai, March 23, 2009:
    Tata Motors today announced that the Tata Nano Standard version
    (BS2) will be priced at Rs.1 lakh ex Factory Pantnagar (excluding transportation charges and
    VAT) thereby delivering on the promise made at the unveiling of the car at the Auto Expo in New
    Delhi last year on January 10
    th 2008.
    The Company announced the price at the launch ceremony in Mumbai this evening in the
    presence of Mr. Ratan N. Tata, Chairman of the Tata Group and Tata Motors.

Prices: Ex-showroom
    The prices of the three trim levels of the Tata Nano launched today are:
    Trim level/ Variant Ex Showroom Pant
    Nagar (Rs)
    Ex Showroom
    Delhi ( Rs)
    Ex Showroom
    Mumbai ( Rs)
    Tata Nano Std (BS2 ) 112735 NA NA
    Tata Nano Std (BS3 ) 120960 123360 134250
    Tata Nano CX Solid Paint (BS2) 139780 NA NA
    Tata Nano CX Metallic Paint (BS2) 142780 NA NA
    Tata Nano CX Solid Paint (BS3) 145725 148360 160320
    Tata Nano CX Metallic Paint (BS3) 148725 151360 163320
    Tata Nano LX Metallic Paint (BS3) 170335 172360 185375
    The booking amount of the three trim levels will be the same across the country as follows:
    Trim level /Variant Booking amount (Rs)
    Tata Nano Std. ( BS2 and BS3) 95000
    Tata Nano CX ( BS2 & BS3) 120000
    Tata Nano LX ( BS3) 140000
    The sale of application forms and acceptance of booking will start from April 9
    th 2009 till the end
    of day April 25
    th 2009. The application forms will be available at a price of Rs. 300, with a range
    of offers from select associate Tata Group companies. The application forms will be available at
    over 30,000 locations in about 1,000 cities through Tata Motors Passenger Car dealerships,
    State Bank of India and its branches, its subsidiaries and associates, other preferred financiers,

and outlets of Westside, Croma, ‘World of Titan’ and Tata Indicom exclusive stores.

Can somebody tell me if NANO has 4x4 system also in it......because twice a year I go to Rajasthan for long trips in my car,,,,,,,,,,,in case it get struck in Baalu Ret ke tibbe,,,,then without 4x4 it will be difficult to take it out.

Because of my adventurous habit I prefer a vehicle to be 4x4 so that no animal is troubled unneccessarily to take it out.

Aren't you raising your HOPES too high:p 1 lac main 4X4:D, Pioneer ka system bhi chahiye kya
    Can somebody tell me if NANO has 4x4 system also in it......because twice a year I go to Rajasthan for long trips in my car,,,,,,,,,,,in case it get struck in Baalu Ret ke tibbe,,,,then without 4x4 it will be difficult to take it out.

Because of my adventurous habit I prefer a vehicle to be 4x4 so that no animal is troubled unneccessarily to take it out.