Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Bhiwani & Hisar : INLD Or Congress Or HJC ?

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    राम राम भाई रामले!
    हाँ भाई .... वोट खातिर गध देनी सी बटन दाब दिया "चस्मा" के स्याह्म्ही आला ....विवेक पानू आली बात स .... "घसड देनी सी" वोट ईनेलो की दे दी ..... जी सा आ गया ,.....

अरे लीलू (अनिल), इबब लिकड़ भी आ बहार !
    हार गे ते हार गे मेरे यार !
    तेरे ऐकले के नहीं, अंदाजे ते घने मानासां के गलत लिकड़ गे !
    इबब जीतन आलायाने दिल तें बधाई देदे , दिल का बोझ कती हल्का हो ज्यागा !
    अर्र भाई चो. संपतसिंह के हारण का दुःख मन्ने भी से, पर के करया जा !
    उस पापी( भजनु) की किस्मत में हार न लिख राखी!

खुस रहो!

Just noticed and thought will let you know that there is a Banned written next to his (Anil Sangwan) ID.

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    अरे लीलू (अनिल), इबब लिकड़ भी आ बहार !
    हार गे ते हार गे मेरे यार !
    तेरे ऐकले के नहीं, अंदाजे ते घने मानासां के गलत लिकड़ गे !
    इबब जीतन आलायाने दिल तें बधाई देदे , दिल का बोझ कती हल्का हो ज्यागा !
    अर्र भाई चो. संपतसिंह के हारण का दुःख मन्ने भी से, पर के करया जा !
    उस पापी( भजनु) की किस्मत में हार न लिख राखी!

खुस रहो!

I completely agree

Whatever reasons you have given for why party lost and other won is very well justified....! If bhajan lal wudnt have stood in elections from hisar congress wud have thrashed inld here too with over a lac votes - my idea here is log neta ko dekh kar nahin party ko dekh kar vote dete hain! Even Surinder Singh Barwala from INLD is a very good leader and a person but Jai Prakash won even after being a gunda! well my friend people need to vote for good people and not parties gandagi ane aap durr ho jayegi! coz every party has messed up leaders!

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    I think in Hissar it was Sampat's clean image that keep him second. It was a narrow miss. Nevermind such people will make it out the second time for sure. Even though he lost he should be regular in his constituency for next five years.

For Ajay, am pretty happy to see the results. Though am not in favour of the greedy Shruti and her mother. But only because I hope this result will make them sit and think of their wrong doings during their ruling days and improve. They have snatched a good party from many of the workers who have worked hard to build it with Tau devi Lal by making it a family property of three. This is the result they deserve. As Rakesh Sangwan have said that Jats cant be Congressi's but these babu-beta's are the ones who have pushed Jats forcefully to other sides. Now they should realise that this party was not their own property but this was built by many common Jats/farmers along with Tau and these people deserve the share and say. Dheerpal Jaise kitne hi aise aache log sath they joki dheere dheere nikal gae (I even knew many a people who have left this party in their 70's not because they joined others but only because of harrasment/insult) .... to Gunda jaton ka favour na karein ... aache Jat/farmers bahut hein. This is not the time when Booth capturings were there and they need Gundas for elections, this time the only fight given by one person from this party who is clean in image and learned. So bring such people forward.