Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bhiwani & Hisar : INLD Or Congress Or HJC ?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Bhiwani & Hisar : INLD Or Congress Or HJC ?

Dear Jatlanders,

BHIWANI:

Earlier Bhiwani used to be a place where all biggies used to fight for parliamentary seat. There was a time in 2004 when sons (or grandsons) of all the Lals were contesting the election. Surender Singh, Kuldeep Bishnoi and Ajay Singh Chautala.

But, this time it seems that in Bhiwani, battle will be between INLD and Congress. Though not declared, it seems that Ajay and Shruti are likely candidates from both parties from Bhiwani.

Ranbir Mahendra kind of people will do maximum damage to Shruti. Even Rao Dan Singh is interested in this ticket. Secondly, in Mgarh dist - local Yadav leaders like Raghu Yadav etc are planning to contest it as independent so they will pull maximum from Yadav Votes. Also, it is well known that these yadav's hardly vote for jat leaders as long as they have any alternative available.

INLD is known to be very popular in narnaul area esp Nangal Chaudhary and some people are even telling that Ch Omprakash Chautala can even consider contesting next assembly elections from this seat as Narwana seat is no more left.

Also, since last few years condition of roads, common infrastructure and recent mishappenings like killing of students in fake encounters in Bhiwani etc have defamed congress in the area.

Last time, people from Bhiwani voted for Kuldeep simply because he was "Congress" candidate and not becasue of his personal popularity. He never visited the constituency or did anything for people of the area while being MP from here. So he has created adverse impact on congress votes.

So, who do you think is in strong position to with Bhiwani-Mahendragarh Seat? Kindly pour in your views...

Meanwhile... I will write my comments about Hisar constituency!
    Last edited by anilsangwan; March 27th, 2009 at 12:55 PM.

Login to view details.
    HISAR:

Though I dont have much of a history of this seat but one thing I know for sure is that this seat has been kind of changing everytime. Be it Surender Barwala or Navin Jindal or Senior Jindal or Bhajanlal's team or anyone else.

This time, most probably the candidates from HJC would be Kuldeep Bishnoi or his father Bhajan Lal. It is almost coming as confirmed news that Prof Sampat Singh is likely candidate from INLD. From congress, most likely JP will be the candidate.

Though JP won the last election successfully, but those times have gone far behind. It was an anti-incumbency air all around which helped him. Also, after recently added areas like Bawani Khera etc are new and challenging. It is well known that JP parted his ways from Bansilal because of some hurdles which were created by former in his business. Since then he has been with Congress. But there are rumors that Navin Jindal can be given congress ticket from Hisar.

Bhajan Lal recently proved his stronghold in Adampur during by-elections. It is said that no one can defeat him in Adampur constituency. But outside Adampur, there is least scope for HJC candidates within Hisar dist. But still, no one can take him lightly in Hisar. Maximum damage he will do is to Congress party. So JP is again at receiving end here :-)

Prof Samapt Singh is well known and one of the rarest clean image leader in whole of Haryana. He gave a tough fight to Bhajan in Aadampur by-election though it was totally new constituency for him. In the past he has represented Bhattu and Fatehabad constituencies several times. People say that one learns much more being opposition leader than being in the power. Same is the case with Prof Singh who served as leader of opposition from 1991 till 1996. Recently he has been instrumental in identifying flaws in power policies of current congress govt. Three days back, INLD party workers organised a road show in Hisar in favor of Prof Singh and people say it was a grand success. He has also visited newly added constituency of Bawani Khera and got very good response from people of the area. So, I believe Prof Singh is a strong candidate from Hisar..

I request Jatlanders from the area to please pour in your views.
    Last edited by anilsangwan; March 27th, 2009 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Dear Jatlanders,

BHIWANI:

Earlier Bhiwani used to be a place where all biggies used to fight for parliamentary seat. There was a time in 2004 when sons (or grandsons) of all the Lals were contesting the election. Surender Singh, Kuldeep Bishnoi and Ajay Singh Chautala.

But, this time it seems that in Bhiwani, battle will be between INLD and Congress. Though not declared, it seems that Ajay and Shruti are likely candidates from both parties from Bhiwani.

Ranbir Mahendra kind of people will do maximum damage to Shruti. Even Rao Dan Singh is interested in this ticket. Secondly, in Mgarh dist - local Yadav leaders like Raghu Yadav etc are planning to contest it as independent so they will pull maximum from Yadav Votes. Also, it is well known that these yadav's hardly vote for jat leaders as long as they have any alternative available.

INLD is known to be very popular in narnaul area esp Nangal Chaudhary and some people are even telling that Ch Omprakash Chautala can even consider contesting next assembly elections from this seat as Narwana seat is no more left.

Also, since last few years condition of roads, common infrastructure and recent mishappenings like killing of students in fake encounters in Bhiwani etc have defamed congress in the area.

Last time, people from Bhiwani voted for Kuldeep simply because he was "Congress" candidate and not becasue of his personal popularity. He never visited the constituency or did anything for people of the area while being MP from here. So he has created adverse impact on congress votes.

So, who do you think is in strong position to with Bhiwani-Mahendragarh Seat? Kindly pour in your views...

Meanwhile... I will write my comments about Hisar constituency!
    Anil bhai Bhiwani me har haal me AJAY CHAUTALA hi jeteega.

HISAR:

Though I dont have much of a history of this seat but one thing I know for sure is that this seat has been kind of changing everytime. Be it Surender Barwala or Navin Jindal or Senior Jindal or Bhajanlal's team or anyone else.

This time, most probably the candidates from HJC would be Kuldeep Bishnoi or his father Bhajan Lal. It is almost coming as confirmed news that Prof Sampat Singh is likely candidate from INLD. From congress, most likely JP will be the candidate.

Though JP won the last election successfully, but those times have gone far behind. It was an anti-incumbency air all around which helped him. Also, after recently added areas like Bawani Khera etc are new and challenging. It is well known that JP parted his ways from Bansilal because of some hurdles which were created by former in his business. Since then he has been with Congress. But there are rumors that Navin Jindal can be given congress ticket from Hisar.

Bhajan Lal recently proved his stronghold in Adampur during by-elections. It is said that no one can defeat him in Adampur constituency. But outside Adampur, there is least scope for HJC candidates within Hisar dist. But still, no one can take him lightly in Hisar. Maximum damage he will do is to Congress party. So JP is again at receiving end here :-)

Prof Samapt Singh is well known and one of the rarest clean image leader in whole of Haryana. He gave a tough fight to Bhajan in Aadampur by-election though it was totally new constituency for him. In the past he has represented Bhattu and Fatehabad constituencies several times. People say that one learns much more being opposition leader than being in the power. Same is the case with Prof Singh who served as leader of opposition from 1991 till 1996. Recently he has been instrumental in identifying flaws in power policies of current congress govt. Three days back, INLD party workers organised a road show in Hisar in favor of Prof Singh and people say it was a grand success. He has also visited newly added constituency of Bawani Khera and got very good response from people of the area. So, I believe Prof Singh is a strong candidate from Hisar..

I request Jatlanders from the area to please pour in your views.
    Hisar me muqbala Sampat Singh aur Ch. Bhajan Lal ke beeche me hi hoga. Kon jeet sakta hai ye to parchar aur desh ke vartman rajnaitik haal ke bad hi pata chalega.

Mere khayaal se Bhaavi Mukhyamantri:D Kuldeep Bishnoi Bhiwani seat se contest karne ke galti nahe karega,,,,,,,,,,viase inki mahaashya ki position aaj Haryana mein kuchh khaas nahi rah gayi hai,,,,,his winning factor can be some rare political equation during election after candidate declaration.

In Bhiwani, Ajay Chauatal is the main Candidate from INLD, and there is lot of infighting in Congress which is making it easy for Ajay Chautala, what I have heard is that in case Rao Daan Singh is given ticket by congress from Bhiwani seat then he can give a tough fight.

Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    Mere khayaal se Bhaavi Mukhyamantri:D Kuldeep Bishnoi Bhiwani seat se contest karne ke galti nahe karega,,,,,,,,,,viase inki mahaashya ki position aaj Haryana mein kuchh khaas nahi rah gayi hai,,,,,his winning factor can be some rare political equation during election after candidate declaration.

In Bhiwani, Ajay Chauatal is the main Candidate from INLD, and there is lot of infighting in Congress which is making it easy for Ajay Chautala, what I have heard is that in case Rao Daan Singh is given ticket by congress from Bhiwani seat then he can give a tough fight.
    Sachin bhai pahli bar aapse bina kisi laglapet ki baat sun ke bahut hi achambha hua.

Mere Bhai maine ab tak jab bhi baat ki hai,,,,,bina laag lapet ke ki hai,,,,,I am not biased at all.

I always talk based on the current situations and political equations. I am not at all biased,,,,,,,And I also dont talk on party based biased lines.

Its obvious that like you I also have my personal likings and dislikings and to them you should not have any objection,,,,,,na hi maine abhi tak kisi Political party ko favor karne ki baat kahi hai,,,,,

Bhai ab ye iljaam mat laga dena ki maine apni peechhli post mein Rao Daan Singh ka naam liyaa thaa ki ek Gair Jat ka naam kyon liyaa JL ke upar :D

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyask View Post
    Sachin bhai pahli bar aapse bina kisi laglapet ki baat sun ke bahut hi achambha hua.
    Last edited by sachinb; March 29th, 2009 at 12:41 PM.

Login to view details.

Thumbs up

Bilkul sahi kaha Sachin bhai...! Kuldeep ka kuch byont nahi sei Bhiwani mein. Jahan tak Rao Dan Singh ki baat hai.... Haan he can create trouble in Mgarh area as that area is Ahir dominated... Lekin fir baat baraabar sie.... Dadri, Badhra, Loharu, Bhiwani etc mein Vote naa aawein uski... and on top of it.... everyone in congress from Bhiwani will try to show him down......... jis party mein ghanney ummeedwaar hon ticket k liye...uska yahi haai hota hai....

Agar hum baat karein ki Shruti laddegi Bhiwani se.....toh Shruti Chaudhary ke liye sabb se badi problems yeh hain -

1. Ranbir Mahedra ---Shruti ka Kaaka aur Bansilal ka ladka..... woh khud nahi chahta ki Shruti jeetey... everyone knows the fights between Kiran and Ranbir Singh Mahendra. So Bhiwani and Mudhal area polling will be affected.

2. Current Cong MLA from Loharu and Son in Law of Bansilal - Somvir Singh is in Ranbir SIngh Mahendra gutt.... and hence Loharu area will be impacted for Shruti.

3. MLA from Badhra is Dharaveer Singh who earlier used to fight from Tosham and once defeated Bansilal from there. Dharamveer is always against Bansilal Family. So he will not let his people vote for Shruti.

Same way... former MLA from Dadri... Satpal Sangwan who was bansilal follower is now in HJC ....so Dadri area is weak for Shruti...

4. Ahirwal area has never been with bansilal... so definitely Mgarh area votes may go for independent candidate like Raghu Yadav etc

Baaki kismat apni apni.....

Last edited by anilsangwan; March 30th, 2009 at 10:47 AM.

Login to view details.
    Haan ji Dahiya saab... mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai... I listened to him yesterday in Bhiwani @ Dr Bhardwaj's residence. It seems he is going to defeat Congress candidate with huge margin...

Anil bhai Bhiwani me har haal me AJAY CHAUTALA hi jeteega.

Login to view details.
    You rock ballu bhai....

Bhai ab ye iljaam mat laga dena ki maine apni peechhli post mein Rao Daan Singh ka naam liyaa thaa ki ek Gair Jat ka naam kyon liyaa JL ke upar :D

Bhai Neele ... though I am not very much familiar about Bhiwani, Weekend pe ja rahya tha us constituency mein to hude ke samikaran se banavein they ... Shruti ke aae pachey uske chances jyada batae .... as heer will not go with INLD ... balke je heer ne milgya to jat aa sake sein INLD side mein. Cant say ... suni sunai se ....

Hissar .... I agree what you have said about Sampat Singh image ... but still Bhajan ke chances jyada lage ... er je chora aave se to JP kad sake hai Donua ki fight mein.

Koe bhai hude ka se wohe percentage votes ke adhar pe aacha kyas laga sake se.

Login to view details.
    Bhai... I was in Hansi area on Saturday and spoke to many people... as on date JP is at number 3. People of the area seem to be against him this time..... Yes Bhajanlal aur Prof Singh ki fight hai Hisar mein ...!! Aur Kuldeep aa gya maidaan mein...toh Kuldeep er JP ki takkar sei... number 2 and 3 k liye.....

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Bhai Neele ... though I am not very much familiar about Bhiwani, Weekend pe ja rahya tha us constituency mein to hude ke samikaran se banavein they ... Shruti ke aae pachey uske chances jyada batae .... as heer will not go with INLD ... balke je heer ne milgya to jat aa sake sein INLD side mein. Cant say ... suni sunai se ....

Hissar .... I agree what you have said about Sampat Singh image ... but still Bhajan ke chances jyada lage ... er je chora aave se to JP kad sake hai Donua ki fight mein.

Koe bhai hude ka se wohe percentage votes ke adhar pe aacha kyas laga sake se.

You also Rock Bhai,,,,,Kudos to you for bringing the stats:rock

In Bhiwani Jat votes are around 2 Lakh 89 thousand something and Ahirs votes are 2 Lakh 10 Thousand something......

I think in this constituency cast factor will play a major role and Ahirs like Jats can not be ignored by any candidate because they are in significant numbers,,,,,,,,isi liye aajkal chhote-bade Neta Ahirwaal ke chakkar kaatate dekhe jaate hain,,,,,

Mere paas abhi Hisar ki report aani baaki hai,,,,,,,so will not say anything now

Bhai... I was in Hansi area on Saturday and spoke to many people... as on date JP is at number 3. People of the area seem to be against him this time..... Yes Bhajanlal aur Prof Singh ki fight hai Hisar mein ...!! Aur Kuldeep aa gya maidaan mein...toh Kuldeep er JP ki takkar sei... number 2 and 3 k liye.....

Login to view details.
    You are right bro. If the figures given below are correct....then these two castes will play an important role...

But there are other castes like Brahman, Baniya etc who are with BJP and will support NDA.

Same way... Lower castes probably will go with Congress and BSP to some extent !! Yesterday I saw several flags of BSP in Mithathal Village near Bhiwani

You also Rock Bhai,,,,,Kudos to you for bringing the stats:rock

In Bhiwani Jat votes are around 2 Lakh 89 thousand something and Ahirs votes are 2 Lakh 10 Thousand something......

I think in this constituency cast factor will play a major role and Ahirs like Jats can not be ignored by any candidate because they are in significant numbers,,,,,,,,isi liye aajkal chhote-bade Neta Ahirwaal ke chakkar kaatate dekhe jaate hain,,,,,

Mere paas abhi Hisar ki report aani baaki hai,,,,,,,so will not say anything now

bansi Lal clan will win

In my humble opinion, the race in Bhiwani will be close but the winner will be from the bansi lal clan.

Also in my opinion, Chautala clan WILL BE the Last in Bhiwani. Mark my words.

I will copy paste this prediction again in May and lets see what happens.

Regards,

Vikas

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by vikassingh1 View Post
    In my humble opinion, the race in Bhiwani will be close but the winner will be from the bansi lal clan.

Regards,

Vikas
    this is a rough statement.
    :thappad"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.":rock

Login to view details.
    Yoh Bansilal clan kit gaya tha jab paachli baar Bhajan Lal ka chhora bannya tha MP.....er uss tein paachli baar Bhai Ajay Singh Chautala MP they........????? Ranbir Mahendra er Bansilal ka Jamaai Sombir Singh.... dono khilaaf hain apne khud k clan k..... :D :D :D :D :D ....aur kitney sub-clan sein Bansilal ki family mein??

Please give facts and figures as to why you think that Bansilal clan will lead? Sitting in US...you may not be aware of groud reality dear....

Regards,

Vikas
    Last edited by anilsangwan; March 31st, 2009 at 09:27 AM.

bhai anil, ram ram. Although I am in US, I am not ignorant about the happenings in India. My family (both parents and all 4 grandparetns) belong to Bhiwani and a lot of my family is back there. Further since my one of my parents is a senior IAS, I have been exposed to a lot of public/ administrative dealing of a lot of people since a child. Not providing more details about me, you can be assured that I am well aware of the political situation in Bhiwani.

However, I understand that you might be well aware too. I was just giving my opinion.

Anways I dont understand why you say that mahendra and somvir singh are against the 'clan' ?
    Mahnendra's previous fallout with his father is well known. However the present turbulence is between Kiran and mahendra. Although Mudhal votes and Loharu votes will be plus/ minus for Shruti incase instead of Anirudh she gets the ticket, but Chautala's position in Bhiwani is very weak. Both in urban bhiwani, mhdrgarh, loharu and mudhal. He does have Jat votes but the other castes are not willing to support him in the field.

The bansil lal clan will get the vote more so because of the wave of Congress in general even though Bhiwani admittedly has been sidelined in this regime.

bottomline is that a lot of 'on the fence' voters will opt for Congress instead of Chautala as the overall wave in harayana is not of INLD.
    Position of Kuldeep is strong too, but in my humble opinion he will be 2nd in the race.

Bhai, aap kindly things ko personally na liya karein, everyone has their opinion and I have mine too. Just expressing it, not as a personal war against anyone!

regards,

Vikas

Yoh Bansilal clan kit gaya tha jab paachli baar Bhajan Lal ka chhora bannya tha MP.....er uss tein paachli baar Bhai Ajay Singh Chautala MP they........????? Ranbir Mahendra er Bansilal ka Jamaai Sombir Singh.... dono khilaaf hain apne khud k clan k..... :D :D :D :D :D ....aur kitney sub-clan sein Bansilal ki family mein??

Please give facts and figures as to why you think that Bansilal clan will lead? Sitting in US...you may not be aware of groud reality dear....

Login to view details.
    Naa mere bhai... I have not taken it personally. Basically, I wanted to understand the facts you have.. I had given my facts and figures in earlier post about situation in Bhiwani. so based on your facts, I wanted to know if my facts are wrong or biased.

Ranbir and Sombir do not want Kiran and Shruti to be stronger. Hence, they will do maximum damage to her in their respective constituencies.

Secondly, Dharambeer (MLA from badhra) is againt Bansilal Clan right from bansilal times when he used to fight from Tosham.,,,,,So though he is in congress...he does not want his people in ( Tosham and Badhra) to vote for Shruti.

Aur Bhai Ajay Singh Chautala ka janaaadhaar badhaaa hai Bhiwani mein. Mera khud ka gaon Jhojhu Kalan...jo ki bahut badda hai......aur jo ki pichhley election mein Congress congress kar raha tha... aaj Hara hi Hara dikhayi de raha hai !!!

Aur jis Kuldeep ko aap second number pe le kar aa rahe ho... 99% percent chances hain ki woh Bhiwani se election nahi laddega.... He knows that if he contests election from Bhiwani.... game of HJC is over..!!!!!!!

bhai anil, ram ram. Although I am in US, I am not ignorant about the happenings in India. My family (both parents and all 4 grandparetns) belong to Bhiwani and a lot of my family is back there. Further since my one of my parents is a senior IAS, I have been exposed to a lot of public/ administrative dealing of a lot of people since a child. Not providing more details about me, you can be assured that I am well aware of the political situation in Bhiwani.

However, I understand that you might be well aware too. I was just giving my opinion.

Anways I dont understand why you say that mahendra and somvir singh are against the 'clan' ?
    Mahnendra's previous fallout with his father is well known. However the present turbulence is between Kiran and mahendra. Although Mudhal votes and Loharu votes will be plus/ minus for Shruti incase instead of Anirudh she gets the ticket, but Chautala's position in Bhiwani is very weak. Both in urban bhiwani, mhdrgarh, loharu and mudhal. He does have Jat votes but the other castes are not willing to support him in the field.

The bansil lal clan will get the vote more so because of the wave of Congress in general even though Bhiwani admittedly has been sidelined in this regime.

bottomline is that a lot of 'on the fence' voters will opt for Congress instead of Chautala as the overall wave in harayana is not of INLD.
    Position of Kuldeep is strong too, but in my humble opinion he will be 2nd in the race.

Bhai, aap kindly things ko personally na liya karein, everyone has their opinion and I have mine too. Just expressing it, not as a personal war against anyone!

regards,

Vikas
    Last edited by anilsangwan; March 31st, 2009 at 10:32 AM.

hahhahahahahhahahaa:rock:rock