View Poll Results: Which team will u support this year?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mumbai Indians

2 3.70%
  • Chennai Super Kings

1 1.85%
  • Delhi Daredevils

33 61.11%
  • Kings XI Punjab

4 7.41%
  • Bangalore Royal Challengers

1 1.85%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

1 1.85%
  • Deccan Chargers

5 9.26%
  • Rajasthan Royals

7 12.96%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ipl 2009

Delhi Rocks again Enjoying top position in tally.
    Hope Delhi will win Final this time.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Ipl???????????

Total 8 Teams
    4 Foreign Captains
    8 Foreign Coach

Is it Indain Premier league or Foreign Premier League? Foreign Coaches and players doing Racism comments with indian players. This is not going good for Indian Cricket.
    Plant one tree atleast

Indian Premier league te ib shuru hogi........ election ke result aa jaan do... fer dekhiyo konsi team kitni aage jaagi.... ar kisne walkover milega
    "Similia Similibus Curentur"

Always with daredevils... They are playing well but we r missing the super-shots of Sehwag!!!
    People come, people go.. Some grow young, some grow old
    I woke up in between.. A memory and a dream

M to pahle bhi delhi ke sath tha,aaj bhi hu aur aage bhi rahunga.:rock

Suspense for the 2 semi finalists.
    Delhi and Chennai r almost through to the Semi's but for the remaining 2 places suspense continues.
    Bangalore, Punjab, Deccan, Rajasthan r in the race for the places let c who will be in and who goes out.
    Plant one tree atleast

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    Suspense for the 2 semi finalists.
    Delhi and Chennai r almost through to the Semi's but for the remaining 2 places suspense continues.
    Bangalore, Punjab, Deccan, Rajasthan r in the race for the places let c who will be in and who goes out.
    Nishu bhai how can you sure about 2 teams in almost in semifinalist.

This is more than true than Delhi is in semis but Chennai ??????

If Chennai loose their next match and Hyderabad and Punjab win their next 1-1 matches than Chennai will be on 4th place in semis but if Banglore also win his next 2 matches than >>>>>>>>>> Banglore will be in the semis.

Kolkatta ne kal chennai ko haraakar unke liye musibat paida kar di hai.

let's see what happens. Becoz Cricket is the game of uncertainity. And here is the live Example of the same:-

Neeche maine abhi tak ki telly list bhi de di hai points ki usse apne aap andaza lag jata hai ki kaun kis position pe hai......... :thappad

Team Standings

MP W L NR RR P Delhi 12 9 3 0 +0.31 18 Chennai 13 7 5 1 +0.93 15 Hyderabad 13 7 6 0 +0.27 14 Punjab 13 7 6 0 -0.42 14 Rajasthan 13 6 6 1 -0.36 13 Bangalore 12 6 6 0 -0.31 12 Mumbai 13 5 7 1 +0.40 11 Kolkata 13 2 10 1 -0.89 5
    :rockSANDY = JAT

JAI :rockKIL:DLKI :rock TAULL !!!!!

"JAHAN JAAT VAHAN THAATH" :p

Quote Originally Posted by SANDEEP5 View Post
    Nishu bhai how can you sure about 2 teams in almost in semifinalist.

This is more than true than Delhi is in semis but Chennai ??????

If Chennai loose their next match and Hyderabad and Punjab win their next 1-1 matches than Chennai will be on 4th place in semis but if Banglore also win his next 2 matches than >>>>>>>>>> Banglore will be in the semis.

Kolkatta ne kal chennai ko haraakar unke liye musibat paida kar di hai.

let's see what happens. Becoz Cricket is the game of uncertainity. And here is the live Example of the same:-

Neeche maine abhi tak ki telly list bhi de di hai points ki usse apne aap andaza lag jata hai ki kaun kis position pe hai......... :thappad

Team Standings

MP W L NR RR P Delhi 12 9 3 0 +0.31 18 Chennai 13 7 5 1 +0.93 15 Hyderabad 13 7 6 0 +0.27 14 Punjab 13 7 6 0 -0.42 14 Rajasthan 13 6 6 1 -0.36 13 Bangalore 12 6 6 0 -0.31 12 Mumbai 13 5 7 1 +0.40 11 Kolkata 13 2 10 1 -0.89 5
    Bhai it can happen but chances r very low, as there is a match between B'lore and Deccan final match of round i wish k things will till that match.
    But i wish k B'lore aajaye Semi's me.
    Last edited by Nishantrathi82; May 19th, 2009 at 03:26 PM.
    Plant one tree atleast

Sehwag took delhi out of the tournament

Sehwag's captaincy and ego throw delhi out of the final. Excluding Mcgrath from playing 11 surprised everyone even disappointed Mcgrath said that he might not come in next reason as he dont like sitting on the bench.↲
    Now i wish any indian captain will this season may be blore or chennai.
    Plant one tree atleast

i dont agree nishant. i saw delhi winning magnificently against mumbai nd by the time i was home next day... delhi was finished. T20 is such a format that on its day a class batsman can tear apart the best bowling attack. no complaints against delhi bowling attack. all bowlers sangwan, nehra, nannes, mishra, bhatia played their part throughout the tournament.

deccan chargers lost 4 times against DD, 2 times in IPL 1 nd 2 times in IPL 2. but yesterday it was gilly's day. DD was nowhere near to his mighty onslaught. lets not play the blame game nd accept our defeat. i still feel tht delhi is/was the best team of IPL-2... just hard luck, nd thats all.
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; May 23rd, 2009 at 01:11 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    i dont agree nishant. i saw delhi winning magnificently against mumbai nd by the time i was home next day... delhi was finished. T20 is such a format that on its day a class batsman can tear apart the best bowling attack. no complaints against delhi bowling attack. all bowlers sangwan, nehra, nannes, mishra, bhatia played their part throughout the tournament.

deccan chargers lost 4 times against DD, 2 times in IPL 1 nd 2 times in IPL 2. but yesterday it was gilly's day. DD was nowhere near to his mighty onslaught. lets not play the blame game nd accept our defeat. i still feel tht delhi is/was the best team of IPL-2... just hard luck, nd thats all.

Meri bhi bhinnn ki bhinnnn braham ji

I completely agree with you........
    :rockSANDY = JAT

JAI :rockKIL:DLKI :rock TAULL !!!!!

"JAHAN JAAT VAHAN THAATH" :p

Thumbs up Rajasthan royals....

Always with Rajasthan Royals.................

Thanks & Rgds

Anil Jakhar
    Jaipur
    jakhar.anilk@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by jakharanil View Post
    Always with Rajasthan Royals.................

Thanks & Rgds

Anil Jakhar
    Jaipur
    jakhar.anilk@gmail.com
    but rajasthan royals folp show

m always with rocking player
    like rahul.sachin.sehwag.kumble.ganguly

rahul,sachin or kumble ne dhika dia kyun unhe master of cricket bolte hai:rock