Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Jat Candidates irrespective of political parties

Vote for Jat Candidates irrespective of political parties

Through the medium of this thread, I request all fellow Jatlanders to vote for Jat candidates irrespective of their political party affiliation in the forthcoming parliamentary elections.

In fact, all the political parties would in turn, out of political compulsion be forced to field Jat candidates from the constituencies when they know that Jats would only vote for fellow Jat candidates.

Besides voting for Jat candidates, we need to ensure that there is Jat voter turnout to the maximum extent possible.

Let's forget our differences and vote for Jat candidates and stop non-Jat candidates taking advantage of Jat-Jat tussle/differences especially parties like Haryana Janhit Congress and BSP which have explicit/clear anti-Jat agenda.

Hope that Jat candidates are also fielded by all major political parties from Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra and other non-Jat majority seats of Haryana in future.

Sunil,

I appreciate your concern about the Jat community. Are you sure that this would help Jat community substantially ? I have some doubts.

If we ( read Jats ) vote for only jat candidates then every party will declare a Jat candidate where Jat Voters are decisive and hence jats votes would be distributed drastically among them. I don't wonder if some Jats would choose to fight from BSP type parties when they fail to get tickets from the major parties.

End of the day, the overall situation likely to remain the same.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Bhai Sunil's advice can be taken on case to case basis. There are areas where only one jat candidate is nominated. The bad part is that many jats don't vote him because he is not from the party, which they are supporting. We (jats) should be united on this issue to prove our power.
    A PROUD JAT

Vijay,

My contention is that compelling parties to field Jat candidates will be a win-win situation for Jats anyways.

When all the parties field Jat candidates, the seat in any case goes to a Jat candidate whichever political outfit he belongs to. So, in case BJP, Congress, BSP, INLD, HJC, etc., all field Jat candidates keeping the sensitivities of Jats in mind, anyone from these above mentioned parties wins is a Jat and the seat remains within the community. It would certainly not be a win-win scenario when the Jat electorate have no choice but to vote for an outsider because no political party would have fielded a Jat candidate.

It is really sad to note that Congress has fielded Mahabal Mishra (an outsider sometimes referred to as Purvanchali) from West Delhi which has a sizeable portion of outer Delhi under it after the post delimitation exercise. We need to make our voice heard and that can only happen when we can ensure that all political parties field only Jat candidates from Jat majority areas, otherwise these political parties will keep doing 'Parvesh Verma' acts in all Jat dominated areas.

Let us as a community be proactive instead of being passive. Nobody can and nobody should take the aspirations of our community for granted. As said earlier, let's make the right noises at the right places and of course at the right time.
    Last edited by skadian123; April 11th, 2009 at 09:07 AM.

Totally confused!! Really didn't get what message u ppl are trying to convey through this thread?

Smile

Sunil and Pradeep,

I agree with you on the issue of unity among Jats and a collective efforts of using our strength in a specfic way to influence the State or National politics.

I am not a pessimist, but we usually see the at the top political levels Jats hardly think about their community fellows and are more prone to gain political advantages over other jat politicians on their personal agendas. The views about benefitting the community take a back seat and polishing some other people's shoes for personal gains becomes their primary motto.

Anyways, that is my personal opinion and i hope that jat leaders would start thinking about the benefits of the Jat Community.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

jat

Vote only JAT not only in Haryana Pl in All over the world
    Quote Originally Posted by skadian123 View Post
    Through the medium of this thread, I request all fellow Jatlanders to vote for Jat candidates irrespective of their political party affiliation in the forthcoming parliamentary elections.

In fact, all the political parties would in turn, out of political compulsion be forced to field Jat candidates from the constituencies when they know that Jats would only vote for fellow Jat candidates.

Besides voting for Jat candidates, we need to ensure that there is Jat voter turnout to the maximum extent possible.

Let's forget our differences and vote for Jat candidates and stop non-Jat candidates taking advantage of Jat-Jat tussle/differences especially parties like Haryana Janhit Congress and BSP which have explicit/clear anti-Jat agenda.

Hope that Jat candidates are also fielded by all major political parties from Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra and other non-Jat majority seats of Haryana in future.

Thumbs down Should I Vote to Jat..He He He

Friend,

Why should I vote to Jat candidate.Here is a true story of our Lok sabha area- Baghpat.
    Now here is the point and proof me wrong:

As many as 56 MPs - among them former prime minister H.D. Deve Gowda,Mr. Ajit Singh(MP Baghpat), actor-politicians Dharmendra and Govinda - did not ask a single question during their five-year term, statistics reveal.The study was conducted by PRS Legislative Research, an independent research initiative, and included both starred and unstarred questions in parliament till December 2008. The 14th Lok Sabha ended last month.
    Rashtriya Lok Dal president Ajit Singh had 43 per cent attendance. The vocal advocate of separate 'Harit Pradesh' state, did not ask any question during his term. His protege and RLD MP from Kairana, Anuradha Chaudhary also had a low attendance of 33 per cent.
    Mr Ajit Singh did;nt ask any question for the people of baghpat..so why should I vote him.Ajit singh have been enjoying on Jat vote since last 20-30 years and did nothing.
    would he not able to ask question in Parliament on given issues:

1)Were there no farmers’ interest issues to be raised in parliament?
    2)Were there no unemployment issues of the area to be raised in the parliament?
    3)Were there no development issues relating to industrialization of area to be raised in parliament?
    4)Were there no infrastruture issues as roads, power, irrigation, railways etc. to be raised in parliament?

Because of Mr. Ajit Singh our Baghpat Jat community unfamiliar about whats going on in the other part of india.Situation is like "Ke HUM ky akarey ..hamra to rakhwala sirf yahi hey jo Jaton ke barey mein sochta hey" but story is some thing different and people are not aware of it.They are grab in JAAL. How many of people are aware of above data as I mentioned. This is all available on Parliament website. Nobody knows it. He bought the press here. Top goons are his friend.
    He can change alliance from one party to another but we will not change our candidate. You have seen all those news in media. But We Jat community specially from Baghpat will kill our present , future but will vote him only coz HE IS A JAT..

Quote Originally Posted by piush_tomar View Post

Rashtriya Lok Dal president Ajit Singh had 43 per cent attendance. The vocal advocate of separate 'Harit Pradesh' state, did not ask any question during his term. His protege and RLD MP from Kairana, Anuradha Chaudhary also had a low attendance of 33 per cent.
    Mr Ajit Singh did;nt ask any question for the people of baghpat..so why should I vote him.Ajit singh have been enjoying on Jat vote since last 20-30 years and did nothing.

3)Were there no development issues relating to industrialization of area to be raised in parliament?
    4)Were there no infrastruture issues as roads, power, irrigation, railways etc. to be raised in parliament?

donnoua ka katthhey rehevan ka interest khatam hovega tae kimmey pardesh arr jattan ka bhi bhala hovan ki ummid sei apar you interest khatam hove konya

----------

back to topic from the reasoning expressed by some members above it seems that voting for a JAT candidate makes best sense

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Thumbs down

I think a candidate's performance and credential are most important and he should be voted irrespective of the party he belongs to. Blanket vote for someone being jat will probably do more harm to the society then any good. A Muslim candidate who does maximum for his community and something for other is even better than a Jat who does nothing for all. Corruption free and competency level should be rewarded irrespective of caste, religion and party.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by rameshlakra View Post
    I think a candidate's performance and credential are most important and he should be voted irrespective of the party he belongs to. Blanket vote for someone being jat will probably do more harm to the society then any good. A Muslim candidate who does maximum for his community and something for other is even better than a Jat who does nothing for all. Corruption free and competency level should be rewarded irrespective of caste, religion and party.

Regards,
    :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Thanks all for putting in your valuable views and opinions on this thread.

It seems that we have digressed a bit from the topic and the content contained therein. There are two separate issues which it seems have got mixed up here in some of the replies.

First, Jat candidates need to be fielded by all the political parties especially in Jat majority seats keeping in mind the sensitivities of Jat community.

Second, the electorate would still have choice of choosing a candidate based on his qualifications/experience/ideology and the policies/promises of his party. The only difference would be that instead of having to chose from amongst non-Jat candidates, the electorate would still have the choice of choosing but from amongst suitable Jat candidates.

By stating that fielding of only Jat candidates would not be interest of the community, do we mean to imply that a) there are no suitable Jat candidates or b) there is non-availability of sufficient number of suitably qualified/experienced Jat candidates or c) that Jats are so incapable that they need people from outside to come and stand up in elections in Jat majority areas.

To return to the issue raised by Piyush Tomar, I unequivocally appreciate the concern put forward by him pertaining to the non-performance and subsequent non-fulfillment of the local population's aspirations by the elected representative. In this context, I ask the question again, Are Jats so incapable that they don't have suitable leaders/candidates to officially manage the affairs of their own community. Not voting is in no way a solution. In case the people are not satisfied with Ch. Ajit Singh, why not the other political parties field more suitable Jat candidates as an alternative? Would having a Non-Jat representative in place of Ch. Ajit Singh be a solution to the problem?

I again take the example of Yadavs here. They are one community who make it a point to vote en masse for the Yadav candidates irrespective of the political party. Same is the case for other communities. Why can't we as a community compel major political parties to field only SUITABLE but JAT candidates and then choose from amongst those candidates instead of inviting outsiders lest we undoubtedly have NO faith at all in the capabilities of fellow Jats.

A community which does not respect itself and has no faith in its capabilities cannot and should not expect much from others...
    Last edited by skadian123; April 11th, 2009 at 10:08 PM.

Same is the case with gujjar community...
    faridabad se 2-3 gujjar khade hain election main par vote saare avtar bhadana ko hi padenge..
    karan dalal ne bhi koshish ki teh ticket lene ki..
    hooda ne uska patta katwa diya.. same case virender singh ka raha sonipat se..

Thanks all for putting in your valuable views and opinions on this thread.

It seems that we have digressed a bit from the topic and the content contained therein. There are two separate issues which it seems have got mixed up here in some of the replies.

First, Jat candidates need to be fielded by all the political parties especially in Jat majority seats keeping in mind the sensitivities of Jat community.

Second, the electorate would still have choice of choosing a candidate based on his qualifications/experience/ideology and the policies/promises of his party. The only difference would be that instead of having to chose from amongst non-Jat candidates, the electorate would still have the choice of choosing but from amongst suitable Jat candidates.

By stating that fielding of only Jat candidates would not be interest of the community, do we mean to imply that a) there are no suitable Jat candidates or b) there is non-availability of sufficient number of suitably qualified/experienced Jat candidates or c) that Jats are so incapable that they need people from outside to come and stand up in elections in Jat majority areas.

To return to the issue raised by Piyush Tomar, I unequivocally appreciate the concern put forward by him pertaining to the non-performance and subsequent non-fulfillment of the local population's aspirations by the elected representative. In this context, I ask the question again, Are Jats so incapable that they don't have suitable leaders/candidates to officially manage the affairs of their own community. Not voting is in no way a solution. In case the people are not satisfied with Ch. Ajit Singh, why not the other political parties field more suitable Jat candidates as an alternative? Would having a Non-Jat representative in place of Ch. Ajit Singh be a solution to the problem?

I again take the example of Yadavs here. They are one community who make it a point to vote en masse for the Yadav candidates irrespective of the political party. Same is the case for other communities. Why can't we as a community compel major political parties to field only SUITABLE but JAT candidates and then choose from amongst those candidates instead of inviting outsiders lest we undoubtedly have NO faith at all in the capabilities of fellow Jats.

A community which does not respect itself and has no faith in its capabilities cannot and should not expect much from others...
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Theek topic uthaaya..... in Rohtak, there are all Jat candidates fighting from INLD, HJC and Congress.. ..... ek ek aadmi ki 3-3 vote bannwaa dyo.... ek Bhai Nafe Singh ki.... ek Dipender ki ...er Ek Krishan Moorti Hooda ki....

Quote Originally Posted by rameshlakra View Post

Regards,
    ramesh in an ideal enviornment you seem to be quite correct, where the performance and image of candidate has to be the yard stick, but sadly lets accept the fact that the kind of political standards we are facing today, if we look around politics is more of a profession then serving and in that case why shall we not give an opportunity to our own people, that is my point of view on this

jats and politics

hi to all jaats and jaatnis
    plsleave all ur work and dp vote for any jaat standing in these elections irrespective of their patries thy stand frm, u see only whn we have reprents, in the high house caqn thy say wht we want and what our comunity wants if we just keep fighting among ourselves others will always rule us, wake up and grap this oppurtunint and see wht the whole comm has done has for mayawati she rules up for the forth tme and the are all dreaming to see her in 7 racecourse road, THE PM OF INDIA..............

Quote Originally Posted by piush_tomar View Post
    Friend,

Why should I vote to Jat candidate.Here is a true story of our Lok sabha area- Baghpat.
    Now here is the point and proof me wrong:

As many as 56 MPs - among them former prime minister H.D. Deve Gowda,Mr. Ajit Singh(MP Baghpat), actor-politicians Dharmendra and Govinda - did not ask a single question during their five-year term, statistics reveal.The study was conducted by PRS Legislative Research, an independent research initiative, and included both starred and unstarred questions in parliament till December 2008. The 14th Lok Sabha ended last month.

Because of Mr. Ajit Singh our Baghpat Jat community unfamiliar about whats going on in the other part of india.Situation is like "Ke HUM ky akarey ..hamra to rakhwala sirf yahi hey jo Jaton ke barey mein sochta hey" but story is some thing different and people are not aware of it.They are grab in JAAL. How many of people are aware of above data as I mentioned. This is all available on Parliament website. Nobody knows it. He bought the press here. Top goons are his friend.
    He can change alliance from one party to another but we will not change our candidate. You have seen all those news in media. But We Jat community specially from Baghpat will kill our present , future but will vote him only coz HE IS A JAT..

Hmmm... I know once u ppl voted for Somval shastri:rolleyes:...and u ppl got all the recognition, respects, development and probabaly he also flooded the parliament with his questions...hain na piyush bhai...BTW , this time your "sompal" has moved on to congress.......are u not with him in the election campaign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me call the coterie of our current day politicians as "चोरों की जमात". in fact coterie may not be the proper word as it represents only a small fraction of people... anyways, if i have to chose my candidate from this "चोरों की जमात" i wud go all out for a JAT candidate.

i concur with mr. sunil kadian on condition, as specified above. let the "win-win" situation prevail... beda garak to hindustaan ka hona hi hai.

My contention is that compelling parties to field Jat candidates will be a win-win situation for Jats anyways.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Hmmm... I know once u ppl voted for Somval shastri:rolleyes:...and u ppl got all the recognition, respects, development and probabaly he also flooded the parliament with his questions...hain na piyush bhai...BTW , this time your "sompal" has moved on to congress.......are u not with him in the election campaign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Prashant,

Dont you know sompal shastri who gave "Kisan Credit card" and a Agriculture university in Meerut when he defeated This Big ASSS..if u are from Baghpat than tell me what he did for Baghpat...Not asking a single question in Lok sabha on any issue related with Baghpat people, is nothing for you..but ask the person who is not having job,agriculture but vote this ASS just coz of Jat pride..Sompal is not Jat?

Ajeet Singh

Bhai Candidate ko dekho ... if the candidate is good than Vote for him otherwise there is not point voting a JAT if he is useless like AJEET Singh.
    Float any idea in the air cause you never know the effectiveness of the idea.