Thread: Health issues in the new "Shining India"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Health issues in the new "Shining India"

With the good comes the bad. What are the leading health issues in this new shining India? Are busy Indians eating more and more outside? With fast food outlets multiplying in India what are or will be the leading health problems afflicting India? Some I can think of are : obesity, diabetes, heart attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by amans View Post
    With the good comes the bad. What are the leading health issues in this new shining India? Are busy Indians eating more and more outside? With fast food outlets multiplying in India what are or will be the leading health problems afflicting India? Some I can think of are : obesity, diabetes, heart attacks.
    Does ''already illuminated'' America have a Ramdev?
    Last edited by Samarkadian; April 25th, 2009 at 03:38 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

You forgot to add Cancer in that list.
    Thanks to the ever increasing pollution.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Does ''already illuminated'' America have a Ramdev?
    Hhahahaah yeah we have ...weighing 600lb himself..The United States of Obesity! :D
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

brother its depand on eater
    when we eats outside
    its depands on us where we are taking food
    bhar khane se ye nhi hai ki ham kis bhi jagha ya kis rahdi pe kade hoge khana kha le
    india or bhar ki countries main yhi farak
    india main to bhut kam fast food use hote hai
    bhar khane se ye sab nhi hota
    kis bhi fast food ko lene se phle us ke diagram dek lia karo
    ki us main kya kya hai
    sadak pe kade hoke golgappe khoge tho hoga hi bhi ji obesity and heart attacks

heart attacks mostley jayda ghee khane walo ko hota hai

the leading health issue in USA is soo-ar flu (सूअर)... tell me what else USA is cooking? when is USA going to hit the world with another virus, apart from swine-flu?

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=123
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; April 29th, 2009 at 12:49 PM. Reason: added a link
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    To older members (with grey hair) residing in India:
    What changes in eating habits of ordinary Indians have you noticed since last 15 years, 20 years, or even 30 years(if you remember)?
    What changes in body size of have you noticed?
    What is the leading cause of death in India?
    With more cars on Indian roads - more pollution, more time in traffic, more stress etc., less people walking and thus more people becoming fat..

This swine flu originated in mexico
    Aids came from africa
    Chicken flu from china
    etc etc

Let us stay on topic.