Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Permanent Residency in Australia

Smile Permanent Residency in Australia

Its Not just an advertisement for getting PR in Australia
    However Its really been easy and lot of people are taking advantage of this easy process specially punjabis and gujratis
    Bhai baat aisi hai ek Apne JAAT bhai kyu nahi le sakte ya advantage
    If you have a good education or not come to australia
    Its not a racist country
    Its cool
    provides you the things which you cant dream off in India
    With due respect to My mother India
    Its in wrong hands
    The bloody hands of Congress
    Anyways
    Here are some of the benifits once you become PR here
    *Free medical treatment
    *Social security for rest of your life(Forbid you anything happens in life like permanent disability of something like work injury)
    *World class public transport
    *An opportunity to earn anything 30K-150K in jobs only depends on you capabilities
    *18 weeks paid meternity leaves 4 times in life+3 months paid leaves from your employer
    *World class powerfull cars for the price of peanuts
    *World's most beautiful places like Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane
    And A lot more
    So try browsing around for settling down in Australia
    Try IDP delhi
    Chopras New delhi
    to be very frank I know only these two places in Delhi coz main IDP ke through aaya hu
    heheheheh
    GOOD LUCK
    HAVE FUN

pr in aus.

sir,

Please send me detail regarding it on narendradhayal@rediffmail.com

send some details about the IDP or chopra kuch phone no. ya address to batao bhai...georgian.amar@gmail.com
    Be Simple and Be a Sample for others

Parameters Permanenet residency

Hi Goyat Sahab,

This is really nice to see that you are thinking about our community.It will be more help ful if you provide with minimum required standards for the PR in Australia. Please mention the address of IDP.If you want to contact me you can me on sumit.chaudhary84@gmail.com

Waiting for your reply
    Sumit Chaudhary.

hey

hello sir
    m going to study in Perth(Australia)
    please tell how can i able to get PR
    after my study

Quote Originally Posted by surengoyat1 View Post
    Its Not just an advertisement for getting PR in Australia
    However Its really been easy and lot of people are taking advantage of this easy process specially punjabis and gujratis
    Bhai baat aisi hai ek Apne JAAT bhai kyu nahi le sakte ya advantage
    If you have a good education or not come to australia
    Its not a racist country
    Its cool
    provides you the things which you cant dream off in India
    With due respect to My mother India
    Its in wrong hands
    The bloody hands of Congress
    Anyways
    Here are some of the benifits once you become PR here
    *Free medical treatment
    *Social security for rest of your life(Forbid you anything happens in life like permanent disability of something like work injury)
    *World class public transport
    *An opportunity to earn anything 30K-150K in jobs only depends on you capabilities
    *18 weeks paid meternity leaves 4 times in life+3 months paid leaves from your employer
    *World class powerfull cars for the price of peanuts
    *World's most beautiful places like Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane
    And A lot more
    So try browsing around for settling down in Australia
    Try IDP delhi
    Chopras New delhi
    to be very frank I know only these two places in Delhi coz main IDP ke through aaya hu
    heheheheh
    GOOD LUCK
    HAVE FUN
    Bhai itni laambi list bana dee muft maal ki, ek aadh naukar-chakar bhi muft milte hon airport pe utarti-en te batao.

Laage se janu Australian sarkaar ki garage men sunne ki khaan khul rhi se!

Both IDP nd Chopra are in Nehru Place ..Delhi IDP 513-515, 5th Floor, International Trade Tower Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019 India Tel: 91 11 2621 3504 91 11 2621 3667 91 11 2646 7535 91 11 2628 4404 91 11 2642 9767 91 11 2621 5973 or chopra is building k samne charanjiv building mein hai..... satyam(shayad naam yehi hai)cineplex hai uske pass hai.....
    Last edited by sunayna; May 11th, 2009 at 12:13 PM. Reason: formating

Re koe sa iss bhai ne bhi sambhal ke aaiyo ...

http://www.ndtv.com/news/diaspora/in..._australia.php

An Indian student was beaten up and robbed by a group of teenagers in a moving train, media report said on Monday.

Sourabh Sharma, 21, who came to Australia a year ago to study hospitality, was brutally bashed when six thugs confronted him in the train.

"They asked me for cigarettes. I said I had none, then they said, 'Why the f--- did you come here?' then they were saying 'Kiss my foot' and started kicking me and punching me," he was quoted as saying in the report.

"I was crying out for help but nobody would help me. They punched me in the teeth and kept kicking me. I said take my [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]watch[/COLOR][/COLOR], take my wallet, but there were five or six of them and they kept just beating me," Sourabh said.

He said the gang, all aged about 16, then jumped off at a western suburb station.

Sharma was left bleeding with fractured cheekbone and shattered teeth. He was taken to a [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]hospital[/COLOR][/COLOR].

The attack follows a growing number of assaults on Indian students, particularly in the western suburbs.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    For those who are planning to move to Aus this is the harsh reality of life. Beside these you will have to work really hard to break glass ceiling to prove your worth.

If we take into view job scenario and economics - India has more large and complex projects to offer and even the perks being offered are of same level if not more in India (In Telecom Sector)

tham m t koisa 5-10 lakh la ke australia bhajega ar 6 mahine sal m ulta bhajega iste badhiya s ade hi koi apna kam dhandha dekh lo .........

Think which become obvious in future

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    http://www.ndtv.com/news/diaspora/in..._australia.php

An Indian student was beaten up and robbed by a group of teenagers in a moving train, media report said on Monday.

Sourabh Sharma, 21, who came to Australia a year ago to study hospitality, was brutally bashed when six thugs confronted him in the train.

"They asked me for cigarettes. I said I had none, then they said, 'Why the f--- did you come here?' then they were saying 'Kiss my foot' and started kicking me and punching me," he was quoted as saying in the report.

"I was crying out for help but nobody would help me. They punched me in the teeth and kept kicking me. I said take my [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]watch[/COLOR][/COLOR], take my wallet, but there were five or six of them and they kept just beating me," Sourabh said.

He said the gang, all aged about 16, then jumped off at a western suburb station.

Sharma was left bleeding with fractured cheekbone and shattered teeth. He was taken to a [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]hospital[/COLOR][/COLOR].

The attack follows a growing number of assaults on Indian students, particularly in the western suburbs.
    any place in the world including india where that doesnt happen.. would indian media publish anything related to other ethnic groups? NO
    My way or my way ?

jisne bhajna sai vo tai bhajje ae bhajae , oo ude kunsa teer marega. whereever u live in the world life is gud if u got something in u

Quote Originally Posted by VivekGathwala View Post
    tham m t koisa 5-10 lakh la ke australia bhajega ar 6 mahine sal m ulta bhajega iste badhiya s ade hi koi apna kam dhandha dekh lo .........
    My way or my way ?

bhai suren

theek keh sai..

mhara chhotna bhai..vijay bhi jaa liya..

arr me bhi aau su, taavla sa...
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyarules View Post
    Bhai itni laambi list bana dee muft maal ki, ek aadh naukar-chakar bhi muft milte hon airport pe utarti-en te batao.

Laage se janu Australian sarkaar ki garage men sunne ki khaan khul rhi se!
    Now, I'm interested in that...:D ...Manne bhi bataaiyo naukar ho te...er nanny bhi muft milti ho te..just like in France (I think)......hahaha
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Talking Free

Lyo Poonam Ji. Australia ke baad aapne ek aur desh bata diya "FREE AALA". :D :D ab to ye dhaaga bera na katta laamba chalega.

Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post
    Now, I'm interested in that...:D ...Manne bhi bataaiyo naukar ho te...er nanny bhi muft milti ho te..just like in France (I think)......hahaha
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Now Time to discuss about the views of our hon'ble friend
    Last edited by rakeshsehrawat; June 3rd, 2009 at 08:53 AM.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

mistake

Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post

:thappad
    i know ,by thought every one want naukar but firstly i want to ask u that wat r u doing in usa,naukary ya self buisness,
    if naukari then u r a naukar himself,u have a mistak .
    if buisnessman then u r ok ,then some one will come.............:rock
    :rockbecause every one try to suggest to any one on basis :rock of his /her position.....this is necessary to know himself

be happy ..............................................be good day
    ............................ try to help other...............................
    \ :boxing
    PRACTISE MAKES A MAN PERFECT
    AJIT DALAL

how many of u r demoralised now?? hahaha make sure whereever u go on this planet be like the way u r in India..but if u r born gandhi then nothing can be done
    My way or my way ?

Reply on PR

Bhai Surender,

I know this is a good country but i dont suggest to come in cookry like courses this country is not for education. I suggest u Bhai logo just have a look the MODL list on immi.gov.au and come directly on PR. The process to getting PR through education is atleast 3 yrs and its very tough time for any student. you have to earn ur fee, rent and other expenses and its not really easy to get a job. I have seen that most of the students are doing cleaning jobs, restro jobs just on $5-$15 hr which is really not good.
    So before taking any decision find out everything about the course or VISA type bcos its easy for agents to make money by showing photos of beautiful australia not the real things.
    Regards,
    Deepak Duhan

mein vi jawanga... kaun kaun chaalega. PR milne wali hai mere ko. kya koye muje medical representiv ki job dila sakta hai wahaan. gagan bhai ji mere ko waha ghar dilwa dena. boria bistar tha ki aawo su mein bi.