View Poll Results: Should we allow Sikh JAT's (JATT's) and Muslim JAT's on JATland ?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we should allow Sikh JAT's (JATT's) only.

58 25.22%
  • Yes, we should allow Sikh JAT's as well as Muslim JAT's.

86 37.39%
  • No, we should not allow Sikh JAT's & Muslim JAT's… this site be kept for Hindu JAT’s only.

80 34.78%
  • No answer, I am confused.

6 2.61%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we allow Sikh JAT's (JATT's) and Muslim JAT's on JATland ?

jatland should be for all jats

it does not matter that they are
    sikh or muslim

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    I tried two three time to give him(Amrit kherb) a dose of seekh.But he naver responded.Its my humble advise to modretors to ban this fellow or our jatveer should stop responding to his posts.Let him post whatever he want to post.why should we wast our time.
    I totally agree with you Ravinder ji. It is a complete waste of time. He doesn't want to learn. The best thing is that we should not respond to any of his posts and let him say whatever he wants to say.

Best regards
    Deepak gill.

Brahm Bhai, I am in favour of allowing Sikh Jats but against Muslim Jats. While thinking to post the reply I came across following information on origin of jats
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_...va's_Locks

Frther, as Islam and Sikkhism are comparatively new escts and out of these two Islam came to India from outside and not originated here. As discussed in aboves posts, Sikhs as we see them today is due to Guru Govind Singh. Now to cut short all this discussion I want to emphasise my point by following two facts:
    1. Muslims came from outside, but not the Jats Muslims, they are converted to Muslim religion either due to fear or due to greed, which is not the characteristic of Jats. Hence in my openion whatever anybody says they are not Jats.
    2. The sikh Jats turned to sikhhism to protect the Hindus of India, they still have the same values and system. The so called Hindu Jats are having 'Roti Beti Ka Naata' with them. Hence they should be allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    this site JATland, as we all know is for hindu JAT's only. i don’t know whether this subject has been taken up for discussion earlier or not, but the question of allowing sikh JAT's (JATT's) nd Muslim JAT's on JATland, comes up every now nd then.

JAT's, as we all know is a race nd not a caste/sub-caste, community or religion… then why this discrimination against sikh nd muslim JAT's ? as per my knowledge all sikhs are JAT’s first then a sikh nd a majority of muslim JAT's are converts to islam. i do understand that by allowing muslim JAT's in particular, we might be touching some very sensitive issue’s like islamic terrorism nd hatred tht brews across the borders on basis of religion. having said so, we must not forget, tht this will also allow the variety in opinions from other JAT's nd would give some good as well as bad perspectives. will JAT's (hindu, muslim nd sikh) be able to ever unite ?

i invite fellow members to share their views as to what they think about the subject… whether they would like to have sikh JAT's only or muslim JAT's as well or none of them. what they think will be the repercussions, if at all they are allowed ? on the subject, we can also discuss on the similarities nd dissimilarities among hindu, muslim nd sikh JAT's. a poll is also added to the thread to reach some conclusion.

p.s. : the post does not carry my personal views… the subject is raised for discussion only.
    "Similia Similibus Curentur"

Smile

There are some Jats in UP who are not completely Jat...hindi mein unhe "mula jat" bolte hain.....u even don't know ki how many such memebers are here......I don't want to hurt anybody's sentiments but when it is open for them also then why not Sikh Jat and Muslim Jat.

We must welcome them with great feeling of love and respect. The environment will not be disturbed by that but it will become more knowledgeable and enjoyable.

One thing m not clear with is Sikh Jatt and Sikh Jat.....what's the difference in two?

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam View Post
    There are some Jats in UP who are not completely Jat...hindi mein unhe "mula jat" bolte hain.....u even don't know ki how many such memebers are here......I don't want to hurt anybody's sentiments but when it is open for them also then why not Sikh Jat and Muslim Jat.

We must welcome them with great feeling of love and respect. The environment will not be disturbed by that but it will become more knowledgeable and enjoyable.

One thing m not clear with is Sikh Jatt and Sikh Jat.....what's the difference in two?
    An english letter-- T(t).
    Last edited by Samarkadian; June 4th, 2009 at 10:47 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam View Post
    Jatt is pronounced..rhyming with butt...
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    muslim jat jayadatar pakistani punjab mein rahete haen. wahaan terrorist group bhi haeen jo hindustan par hamla karte haeen. Ho sakta hae ki yeh muslmaan jo surname jat ka lagate haeen unn logoon mein shamil hoon.
    Lagta hae inn dildar logoon ke ghar see desh ke liye koi naheen lada aur amar hua. Zisko chot lagte hae woh janta hae dard kya hota hae. bakee too dong kar raheen dildar honee ka. Aisa bhi lagta hae ki 65, 71 , kargil ki ladiyoon mein unke ghar ka koi apna kareb ka ladai mein amar naheen hua. Iss dildari ko dhong kahtae haeen.

'Jatt' Vs. 'Jat'

Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post
    jatt is pronounced..rhyming with butt...
    ठीक कही, हिन्दी में जल्दी समझ आयेगा ।

चौधरी देवीलाल जी प्रतापसिंह कैरों के समय में पंजाब में मंत्री थे (उस वक्त हरयाणा नहीं बना था) । एक बार मीटिंग में कुछ बहस हो गई । कैरों ने चौधरी देवीलाल से कहा - ओए चौधरी साहब, असीं वीं पंजाब दे जट हाँ ।

देवीलाल ने हरयाणवी में जवाब दिया - मैं भी हरयाणे का जाट सूं - तेरे तैं एक मात्रा फालतू ला रहया सूं ।

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post

चौधरी देवीलाल जी प्रतापसिंह कैरों के समय में पंजाब में मंत्री थे (उस वक्त हरयाणा नहीं बना था) । एक बार मीटिंग में कुछ बहस हो गई । कैरों ने चौधरी देवीलाल से कहा - ओए चौधरी साहब, असीं वीं पंजाब दे जट हाँ ।

देवीलाल ने हरयाणवी में जवाब दिया - मैं भी हरयाणे का जाट सूं - तेरे तैं एक मात्रा फालतू ला रहया सूं ।

hahahhahahahahhhaha.............ya bataye ji aapne katti sahi jata aali baat :D

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by reenarana View Post
    .... and then people say 'Australians are racist' :o:rolleyes:
    i second ur thought reena ji...........:rock

My answer is a big "NO" for Muslim JAT's

thanks all for varied nd worthy responses, as i see different opinions emerging out, on the subject matter.

My answer is a big "NO" for Muslim JAT's !

my reasons:
    before signing in again on the subject matter after my title post, i got the chance to go thru the archives nd learnt tht the matter was raised for discussion several times, but with no outcome. i hope, we reach to some conclusion(s) this time, as i request other/senior members to raise their voice once again. at the same time, i request the mods for some justified implementation frm the outcome of the poll attached to this thread, which has seen very good polling within 2 days... a close to 50 poll responses.

if we take the premise/fact tht JAT is a RACE nd put our sight away from the pigeonhole view, then i guess we all hindu, sikh nd muslim JAT’s fall in the same assemblage.
    but with people’s growing obsession with religion, we all JAT’s seem to be are falling apart. i say so esp. with muslim JAT’s, where the cultural divide has extended to such a point tht it is now irreversible, i mean it is now impossible to think tht we are the same race nd can come under the same umbrella… cos… “the religion takes the upper hand”.

having said so nd as stated in my title post... "
    i do understand that by allowing muslim JAT's in particular, we might be touching some very sensitive issue’s like islamic terrorism nd hatred tht brews across the borders on basis of religion". i also don’t see any similarities btwn us (here i’m talking of hindu JAT’s) nd the muslim JAT’s, or may be i’m terribly mistaken… pls. correct me if i’m wrong. moreover, after independence, we have fought several battles where hindu as well as muslim JAT’s have shed their blood fighting against each other. to cut the matter short, as explained above… we have drifted apart nd this change is NOW TOTALLY IRREVERSIBLE… so my answer is “NO” to muslim JAT’s.

My answer is a big "YES" for Sikh JAT's (JATT's) !

... my views on JATT's to follow later.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

This site should be only for Hindu Jats.

No ill-will against Sikh Jats or Muslim Jats. We can have another site where we can ask all Jats irrespective of any religion.

If Mods want to open it for Muslim and Sikh Jats, then I will go a step further, open it for all community all religion and all sects

hahaha....u are so funny....same is this guy Samar

thanx for making it clear to me.....but seriously Poonam you gave me a laughing dose today :D

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post

again so funny.......hahahahaha

having said so nd as stated in my title post... "i do understand that by allowing muslim JAT's in particular, we might be touching some very sensitive issue’s like islamic terrorism nd hatred tht brews across the borders on basis of religion". i also don’t see any similarities btwn us (here i’m talking of hindu JAT’s) nd the muslim JAT’s, or may be i’m terribly mistaken… pls. correct me if i’m wrong. moreover, after independence, we have fought several battles where hindu as well as muslim JAT’s have shed their blood fighting against each other. to cut the matter short, as explained above… we have drifted apart nd this change is NOW TOTALLY IRREVERSIBLE… so my answer is “NO” to muslim JAT’s.
    Sounds ok to me but for how long will we keep the same notions with us. Every muslim is not bad n if one is bad then that doesn't mean that others also be deprived of society. Untill n unless we mingle with them how we would understand these people.

Rest, what do you say about the hindu culprits.

My answer is a big "YES" for Sikh JAT's (JATT's) !

... my views on JATT's to follow later.
    I would like to read ur personal opinions on this highlighted topic

Login to view details.

Wish you could have been my nursery teacher Would have been fun learning A , B , C from ya :o:eek:

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Wish you could have been my nursery teacher Would have been fun learning A , B , C from ya :o:eek:
    kitte fun foon na hota...bakkal taar deti na padhta tae...:p
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

:D

ha, noo dont do that (allow other 'relegion' and 'races') on this website

coz if we do, then our heads might just pop out of the place where the sun does not shine...and we might get exposed to some light..

further our narcissistic egos will suffer a blow as we 'compete' against these 'other' 'indians'

we will also probably have to make less :rock signs which would be terrible

and yeah finally the fact that if we all started interacting and accepting each other mutually, then we might become like the US for e.g. where there is not much difference in a texan or a minnesotan...and that would be stressful, after all we wont feel happy if we can not throw sh*t on each other and boost our egos by discussing about how 'pathetic' the 'mullas' or 'sardars' etc are....

so, be real and let it be what it is...Hindu Jats....

Infact you might consider further divisions along gangs like Kilki or :rockor blah....

Amen!:D

Login to view details.
    baadi baatien karne waalon aap log jo bakiyoon ko racist kah raheen hae kyon ki woh muslmaan jo jat surname lagte haeen unko iss web site par nahee chahate aapke Naam badee aur darshan chotee.

we can allow sikh jats but rest from the neighbouring enemy.no way....
    country comes before jaat paat
    and as far the muslims from our own country......a big no for them as well.all of them are ruled by religion .
    Last edited by ritu; June 6th, 2009 at 06:26 AM.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"