View Poll Results: Should we allow Sikh JAT's (JATT's) and Muslim JAT's on JATland ?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we should allow Sikh JAT's (JATT's) only.

58 25.22%
  • Yes, we should allow Sikh JAT's as well as Muslim JAT's.

86 37.39%
  • No, we should not allow Sikh JAT's & Muslim JAT's… this site be kept for Hindu JAT’s only.

80 34.78%
  • No answer, I am confused.

6 2.61%
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we allow Sikh JAT's (JATT's) and Muslim JAT's on JATland ?

Quote Originally Posted by mhundpuriamann View Post
    i'll tell......... (pardon for spellings)

1. first he/she should satisfie basic face features of jat.

What does it mean?? How and who do decide??

2. he/she should not be dark (kala peelaa nhee hona chahiye)
    Are you searching for life partner??

these two things u get by blood everything else depends on ur

environment.
    Plz tell about the name of the lab and plz attach here your authorise cetificate

Richa, please don't get angry on Jitender..... he is trying to be naughty... ignore that....
    Here the question is whether we allow Sikh and Muslim Jats on this site..... pls contribute.....
    "Similia Similibus Curentur"

we should allow all the jats......
    arrr ve bhi to maare bhai hai...

environment.

pehlan to tu spellings ki koi dikkat na krra...ade moderator spelling mistake ki no. ni katya karta

arr ib nyu btao ki konsi kitab /granth mai likya hai ke jo admi ye do points satisfy karega vohi jat hoga.......
    kyo jata mai kaale,peele , neele, gulabi logg nai ho sakte....

environment.

Bhai you reminded me the tests done by Hitler while searching for his so called clan.
    -Virender M.

Quote Originally Posted by mann123 View Post
    Bhai you reminded me the tests done by Hitler while searching for his so called clan.

hitler ke karta tha???
    and what is this clan stands for???????
    साधू सा आलाप कर लेता हूँ ,
    मंदिर जाकर जाप भी कर लेता हूँ ..
    मानव से देव ना बन जाऊं कहीं,,,,
    बस यही सोचकर थोडा सा पाप भी कर लेता हूँ :rock:rock

definately ..

even here in my MBA institute i have united all jat's/jatt's

whether are there any muslim/hindu/sikkh jaat's..
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    May be take a survey of muslims jats about how much love they have for hindu jats. Then you would change your minds.

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    this site JATland, as we all know is for hindu JAT's only. i don’t know whether this subject has been taken up for discussion earlier or not, but the question of allowing sikh JAT's (JATT's) nd Muslim JAT's on JATland, comes up every now nd then.

JAT's, as we all know is a race nd not a caste/sub-caste, community or religion… then why this discrimination against sikh nd muslim JAT's ? as per my knowledge all sikhs are JAT’s first then a sikh nd a majority of muslim JAT's are converts to islam. i do understand that by allowing muslim JAT's in particular, we might be touching some very sensitive issue’s like islamic terrorism nd hatred tht brews across the borders on basis of religion. having said so, we must not forget, tht this will also allow the variety in opinions from other JAT's nd would give some good as well as bad perspectives. will JAT's (hindu, muslim nd sikh) be able to ever unite ?

i invite fellow members to share their views as to what they think about the subject… whether they would like to have sikh JAT's only or muslim JAT's as well or none of them. what they think will be the repercussions, if at all they are allowed ? on the subject, we can also discuss on the similarities nd dissimilarities among hindu, muslim nd sikh JAT's. a poll is also added to the thread to reach some conclusion.

p.s. : the post does not carry my personal views… the subject is raised for discussion only.
    used to be some bandhu. he was born n brought up in baniyas nd incidently looked like them also.but in my opinion all hindu, sikh, muslim, chirstian, bishnoi panthi, kabir panthi, tulsi panthi, udhas panthi, jain panthi, buddha panthi........etc. all jats must unite.

All Jats should be included.
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

Quote Originally Posted by amans View Post
    May be take a survey of muslims jats about how much love they have for hindu jats. Then you would change your minds.
    ya its true that muslim jaats have soo much love for hindu jats...they are realy nice ppl....
    vaise saare muslim kattar nai hote...
    साधू सा आलाप कर लेता हूँ ,
    मंदिर जाकर जाप भी कर लेता हूँ ..
    मानव से देव ना बन जाऊं कहीं,,,,
    बस यही सोचकर थोडा सा पाप भी कर लेता हूँ :rock:rock

Vote for Jatt and Jat. I believe they are more associated with each other culturally and socially then muslims.
    -Virender M.

All human beings should be included if that is the case......broad minded hona hai to phir puri tarah kheench ke chalo

Quote Originally Posted by deepakchoudhry View Post
    All Jats should be included.

Login to view details.
    Let us include all animals also. woh bhi too bhagwan ke banye huee haeen. Mere tote ko include kar loo woh bolta bhi bhi hae, aur meri bhains, aur bakri ko bhi kar loo include. Nahee too unko thees lagege. Koi iss web site ko bhav bhi deta hae sirf jo log yahaan par kahbhi kabhi aate haeen? honesty see jawab dena bhaiyoon.

Haan bhai kam se kam Chipanzi and Monkeys ko bhi includ karna chaahiye,,,,thodi bhot training devaange to computer pe haath maarna bhi seekh jyaange:D

Quote Originally Posted by amritkharb View Post
    Let us include all animals also. woh bhi too bhagwan ke banye huee haeen. Mere tote ko include kar loo woh bolta bhi bhi hae, aur meri bhains, aur bakri ko bhi kar loo include. Nahee too unko thees lagege. Koi iss web site ko bhav bhi deta hae sirf jo log yahaan par kahbhi kabhi aate haeen? honesty see jawab dena bhaiyoon.

Thumbs up Good Discussion

Rakesh bhai aapne kafi aacha likha apni post mein. Lekin kuchek sawal hein dimag mein kripya parkash dalna.

As far as Sikh Jatts are concerned though they might consider themselves different but its clear that they were Hindu Jats only earlier. Unke sath riste bhi hon hein apne er as far as I know there are some Jatts also on this site.

But when it comes for Muslim Jats. Who were they? Were they originally Hindu Jats but turned to Muslims during time of aurangjeb? How they are similar to us in present scenerio thoughts/rahen sehan/manyataen? I have read that in our area also muslims tortured our ancestors ... were these Jat muslims were the same who did to us? E.g. Kalaunaur kolla poojan .... etc. Is there any forum of these muslim jats too? What is their opinion about we other religion jats?

Login to view details.

I would say JL should be for Hindu Jat only

hi,

even i am not agree to allow Sikh & Muslim jat to allow to be member of JL. Somehow, somewhere might you all have realize that Sikh Jat think they are superior then Hindu Jat, They misbehave with Hindu Jat(either they are from Bihar, UP, Haryana') in
    Punjab by calling "Bhayia". alway look Hindu Jat like a below cast, “bhangi” and treat with them like their servent by using untoleratable words.

You might remember JL 2 or three year back Shikh Jat took action to thought out ALL Hindu Jat from Punjab. Even you may found in offices a Sikh Jat always promoter only A Sikh Jat, even u r good performer then promoted Sikh jat.

They (Sikh * Muslim) Jat are totally different from Hindu’s culture wise too.

Hindu Jat who residing out of India might found them helpful and good friends there in foreign countries. Because every one out site home country need help so they do and you may help them too there.

But in home country Sikh Jat treat Hindu Jat very rudly.

Virender mann * you are right in Guru Granth Sahib it is written ” You can not be a Sikh unless you are a Hindu”

But do you think they are following Hinduism??
    When Maharasthra people were killing Hindu people or Student, forcing them to leave maharashtra where were they.

If this kind of misshaping happened with Sikh then it can be big issue.

One more example of difference in Hindu Jat and Skih Jat can be seen in Delhi
    Guru Teg Bahadur College in which only Sikh student will be accepted. But in
    Christen School any student from any religion will be accepted.
    What else proff you need friends.

Even Maharasthra people also shown then anger towards the Hindu Jat(either they are from Bihar, UP, Haryana') .Last year in Delhi, govt. was planning to take action like this.

My seniors and friends :*
    If you go through this thread you might find Hindu Jat’s is directly or indirectly fighting with each other through words. 1st of all we Hindu Jat needs to think just like one about Hindu Jat then only unitization of Hindu Jat is possible.

whether you accept it or not we(Hindhu Jat) need to bring more Unity and tri get in touch with as much as possible Hindu Jat and gear up our value in society.

I would say JL should be for Hindu Jat only

Smile no need for certificate !

Quote Originally Posted by richaaz View Post
    Plz tell about the name of the lab and plz attach here your authorise cetificate
    hello richa ji,
    these type of things are things are refrences by themselves we need not to have proofs for them . if u can't select a jat from a mob then what is the meaning of castism and all these things, then they will become theoritical things only. u can easily (at least me ) identify a jat from a group of people if u can't , then simple he is not a complete jat , there must be something wrong.
    1.Meflan-ch jatt di pichaan wakhree (indeed).

2.Upon knowing the ultimate truth, the foolish become wise, and the wise become silent.

yaad aa gayaa !

Quote Originally Posted by richaaz View Post
    once i read in my sister's book (12th grade history or something, basic features of aryan people) it is CBSE syllabus book , now i think u need not any proofs.

it is not a question of life parterner ma'am i thought u want to know the basic difference between jats and other casts so i tried .

2.Upon knowing the ultimate truth, the foolish become wise, and the wise become silent.

Smile she is not angry man !

Quote Originally Posted by aryasatyadev View Post
    Richa, please don't get angry on Jitender..... he is trying to be naughty... ignore that....
    Here the question is whether we allow Sikh and Muslim Jats on this site..... pls contribute.....
    why to ignore me man ! mai koe kameen kandoo hoon :p ! she enquired and i was trying to tell the best what i know , simple !