View Poll Results: Should we allow Sikh JAT's (JATT's) and Muslim JAT's on JATland ?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we should allow Sikh JAT's (JATT's) only.

58 25.22%
  • Yes, we should allow Sikh JAT's as well as Muslim JAT's.

86 37.39%
  • No, we should not allow Sikh JAT's & Muslim JAT's… this site be kept for Hindu JAT’s only.

80 34.78%
  • No answer, I am confused.

6 2.61%
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we allow Sikh JAT's (JATT's) and Muslim JAT's on JATland ?

Lightbulb Should we allow Sikh JAT's (JATT's) and Muslim JAT's on JATland ?

this site JATland, as we all know is for hindu JAT's only. i don’t know whether this subject has been taken up for discussion earlier or not, but the question of allowing sikh JAT's (JATT's) nd Muslim JAT's on JATland, comes up every now nd then.

JAT's, as we all know is a race nd not a caste/sub-caste, community or religion… then why this discrimination against sikh nd muslim JAT's ? as per my knowledge all sikhs are JAT’s first then a sikh nd a majority of muslim JAT's are converts to islam. i do understand that by allowing muslim JAT's in particular, we might be touching some very sensitive issue’s like islamic terrorism nd hatred tht brews across the borders on basis of religion. having said so, we must not forget, tht this will also allow the variety in opinions from other JAT's nd would give some good as well as bad perspectives. will JAT's (hindu, muslim nd sikh) be able to ever unite ?

i invite fellow members to share their views as to what they think about the subject… whether they would like to have sikh JAT's only or muslim JAT's as well or none of them. what they think will be the repercussions, if at all they are allowed ? on the subject, we can also discuss on the similarities nd dissimilarities among hindu, muslim nd sikh JAT's. a poll is also added to the thread to reach some conclusion.

p.s. : the post does not carry my personal views… the subject is raised for discussion only.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Tewatia ji,Namaskar,
    today only i posted some points related with jat is a race or a cast in history section.if it is a race than thier should not be any discrmination among jats.We should keep in mind that dharma will not be disscussed.
    Sikhs are part of vedic dharma only and befor Guru Gobind Singhji they ware known as Nanakpanthies.We must go for it.

This is the only site I have seen dedicated to Hindu Jats, let it be Hindu Jat Site. I am not sure but there will be many sites open to all Jats.
    To unite Hindu Jats is the most challenging task if not impossible and our social status is being degraded day by day, let us try to bring unity and progress among us with the help of this site.

It seems to me Sikh and Muslim jats are already united.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rajivsp For This Useful Post:

yashrajsheoran (November 28th, 2011)

A some what similar issue was also discussed earlier
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...879#post173879

I am open to the idea of allowing Sikh and Muslim jats on JL. After all a JAT is a JAT why differenciate on basis of Religion.I would realy like to know more about fellow Sikh and Muslim Jats.

But I am afraid that it will increase the moderators task to manyfold and things might go very messy.It doesnt look feasible to me.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    this site JATland, as we all know is for hindu JAT's only. i don’t know whether this subject has been taken up for discussion earlier or not, but the question of allowing sikh JAT's (JATT's) nd Muslim JAT's on JATland, comes up every now nd then.

JAT's, as we all know is a race nd not a caste/sub-caste, community or religion… then why this discrimination against sikh nd muslim JAT's ? as per my knowledge all sikhs are JAT’s first then a sikh nd a majority of muslim JAT's are converts to islam. i do understand that by allowing muslim JAT's in particular, we might be touching some very sensitive issue’s like islamic terrorism nd hatred tht brews across the borders on basis of religion. having said so, we must not forget, tht this will also allow the variety in opinions from other JAT's nd would give some good as well as bad perspectives. will JAT's (hindu, muslim nd sikh) be able to ever unite ?

i invite fellow members to share their views as to what they think about the subject… whether they would like to have sikh JAT's only or muslim JAT's as well or none of them. what they think will be the repercussions, if at all they are allowed ? on the subject, we can also discuss on the similarities nd dissimilarities among hindu, muslim nd sikh JAT's. a poll is also added to the thread to reach some conclusion.

p.s. : the post does not carry my personal views… the subject is raised for discussion only.
    do not allow sikh jats and especially do not allow muslim jats kyonke woh ab jat rahee hae nahee itne hundreds of years dusre muslmannon ke saath vivah racha kar. aapne khud to vote he naheen kiya?

oHHH pls no !!we musn't, sikh jats nd muslim jats have such different cultural orientations than we hindu jats !

The views nd ideas emerging from a sikh jat nd a muslim jat are definitely painted in by their different upbringing nd religious norms,

thereby creating a so called 'sect', 'chasm' ,'niche' or 'compartmentalisation' and instead of bringing up a solid ,kewl platform for

progression of we hindu jats there would be sheer wastage of a concrete efforts leading to our integrity being sieved through the

mesh of assertive and fruitless discussions.....cus i think most of our endeavours would be focussed on bridging the gaps between

hindu and sikh jats or hindu and muslim jats.
    Last edited by richi; June 4th, 2009 at 12:12 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to richi For This Useful Post:

yashrajsheoran (November 28th, 2011)

kyu jat ko dharm ke naam par baant rahe ho . jo inka virodh kar rahe hain unhe shayad apna itihaas ka theek se gyaan nahi . ye log puri tarah se brahmanwadi vichardara ke ho gaye hain . pawariya saab aap jat ko ekatha karne ki baat kar rahe ho , apne to khud jat ko baant diya hain .
    ek bhai ne musalmano ke bare me kaha hain ki wo ab naqli ho gaye dusro me shaadi karke to bhai ise naqli to hindu jato me bhi bahut hain unka kya kare ? amrit ji pahle aap un musalman jato ke bare me pata kare phir kuchh bole . yaadi koi musalmaan jat nahi janta to ek aadhe musalman jat ( pakistaan) ka number m de dyunga baat karke dekhna . aise hi sikh jat ke bare me aapne kaha hain . bhai apni soch durust kar le kai din ho gaye naqli shabd ka istemaal karte hue , ye hamare MOD ki kami hain jo apko abhi tak roka nahi .

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARVINDJANGU View Post
    kyu jat ko dharm ke naam par baant rahe ho . jo inka virodh kar rahe hain unhe shayad apna itihaas ka theek se gyaan nahi . ye log puri tarah se brahmanwadi vichardara ke ho gaye hain . pawariya saab aap jat ko ekatha karne ki baat kar rahe ho , apne to khud jat ko baant diya hain .
    ek bhai ne musalmano ke bare me kaha hain ki wo ab naqli ho gaye dusro me shaadi karke to bhai ise naqli to hindu jato me bhi bahut hain unka kya kare ? amrit ji pahle aap un musalman jato ke bare me pata kare phir kuchh bole . yaadi koi musalmaan jat nahi janta to ek aadhe musalman jat ( pakistaan) ka number m de dyunga baat karke dekhna . aise hi sikh jat ke bare me aapne kaha hain . bhai apni soch durust kar le kai din ho gaye naqli shabd ka istemaal karte hue , ye hamare MOD ki kami hain jo apko abhi tak roka nahi .
    Sirji aap pade likhe nahee lagte. Yeh baat ki muslmman jat dusre muslmaan on ke saath shaddi racah chuke haeen yeh baat chote bachhon ko bhi maloom hae. Mere khud ke dadaji 1965 mein inn pakistaniyoon ke saath laad kar amar ho gayee. inn pakistaniyoon mein mein muslmaan jat bhi the. Samje aap. Saare raat jag kar apna padayi karoon ke aapke bewkoofi bhare bahtton ka jawab doon? Mere samay kyon bewkoofi bhare bhateen karke barbaad karte ho. Aapke saath bahas karna bekar hae. Aap ko jo karna hae kar loo.

Quote Originally Posted by amritkharb View Post
    Sirji aap pade likhe nahee lagte. Yeh baat ki muslmman jat dusre muslmaan on ke saath shaddi racah chuke haeen yeh baat chote bachhon ko bhi maloom hae. Mere khud ke dadaji 1965 mein inn pakistaniyoon ke saath laad kar amar ho gayee. inn pakistaniyoon mein mein muslmaan jat bhi the. Samje aap. Saare raat jag kar apna padayi karoon ke aapke bewkoofi bhare bahtton ka jawab doon? Mere samay kyon bewkoofi bhare bhateen karke barbaad karte ho. Aapke saath bahas karna bekar hae. Aap ko jo karna hae kar loo.
    amrit yaha bina aankh milaye kuchh bhi likhe jao koi farak nahi padta kyoki dar arr sharam aankhya ki hoti hain , yahi baat kya aankh mila kar bhi bool sakta hain ....

Have anybody read the Shree Guru Granth Sahib??

Does anyone know when and how Sikhism came and purpose of it?

if you find answers of these questions then you are more justified to talk on this topic.

We have our senior member Ch. Rajinder Singh Nijjar jee you can take help of him if you want.

Most of the famous Sikh writer says (including the above mentioned)

"You can not be a Sikh unless you are a Hindu"

Don't talk rubbish without facts.
    -Virender M.

Quote Originally Posted by richi View Post
    oHHH pls no !!we musn't, sikh jats nd muslim jats have such different cultural orientations than we hindu jats !

I think you are in a different world what is different in Sikh Jats then us. Do we so called Hindu Jats have any cultural orientations .....really.
    -Virender M.

Kharb bhai

The way you are writing one post after other and justifying them without showing any respect to fellow JL members is height of shamelessness. You really don’t know at all how to respect senior and elder members. I have followed most of your posts since you started writing on JL. You neither showed any respect at all to members and nor participated in healthy discussions. What you always try to prove is that you are the only one here with wisdom and rest are stupid. But certainly you are proving yourself stupid by behaving the way you behave with elder members and your stubbornness behaviour on all threads. You never look like satisfied and agree with anyone in any thread so far.

Is this the way you speak with your parents, family members and elders?
    The most disrespectful words you have used against our respected JL members are
    · Bewkoof—which you have used in your last post in this thread against Arvind jangu bhai sahib. Sir ji tho pade hoye nahi lagte but still he is full of patience and behaving nicely with you, whereas you are educated and look at your behaviour with him. you are the one who calling him--bewkoof, nakli..
    · Apnee dimag ka istamaal kar ( you used this against a member who is as old as your father )Ye members kaise dimag ka istamaal kara. Saara dimag tho Bhagwan ne tera lag de diya.
    · Tanian sharam nahi aayi and apna raasta naap.
    So you use these derogatory remarks against your parents as well.

Now come to Dara singh ji thread. You have said that he was a fake wrestler and used to fight in WWF kind of wrestling and you want to respect real warriors and not fake ones. But I don’t understand who has given you right to criticize Dara singh ji and his personality and call him fake. What I personally think is that the only way you look good to criticize someone, by proving you are better than that person in given field, which certainly you are not in Dara singh ji case.

Are you UNDERTAKER or STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN?
    If you are, then you have every right and reason to call Dara singh ji a fake wrestler. I really don’t know whether he was fake wrestler or genuine but surely I know one thing that he can kick you out from the ring in a split second even at his age now. So I really don’t understand who has given you this authority. He made every Indian proud by his achievements in international arena.Dara singh was a great wrestler, a very good actor and most importantly a great and humble human being. Try to achieve 5% of what he has achieved in his life and then show any disrespect against him.

It is very easy to call someone fake and criticize. But, by showing bad manners against elders and our heroes you are proving that you are the biggest fake. So, i have a very humble request to you to improve your behaviour and start behaving bit more maturely, which will be very good for you in long run.
    Last edited by deepgill; June 4th, 2009 at 07:27 AM. Reason: font

Quote Originally Posted by ARVINDJANGU View Post
    Nahi Bhai Nahi, Yahan Baat Bantne ki nahi hai, apni capacity ki hai, Division of work - not Division of Jats. We should go step by step, If we are able to unite Hindu Jats then we have to just join hands with Sikhs and Muslim Jats to bring unity in all Jats, They are much more united than us.

If we got a leader like Sir Chhotu Ram Chaudhary, then there is no significance of my Post, he was great leader and able to lead all Hindu-Muslim-Sikh. But unfortunately we are lacking of such leaders.

At my level I can not think of bring unity to even all Hindu Jats, So I want to start it with my village and then go further.
    Yadi Gaon Gaon mein Bhaiyaon ke beech Ekta hogi tabhi hum saare Jaton to Ek karne ka soch sakte hain.

ब्रह्म तेवतिया जी या के बांदरा के बीच में भेली बागा दी आपने ?
    आडे हिन्दू जाटा के थोड़े खोसडे बाजे हैं आप आडे मुस्लिम और सिख जाटा ने निमंत्रण दो हो ! ये आपने आले तो काबू में आते ना ये ऐ बाव्लिबूच अर बेवकूफ कह हैं एक दुसरे ने और दुसरे भी बटले हो गए तो उन ने काबू में करण खातेर स्पेशल squad बनवाना पड़ेगा ! सारे एक तें एक सयाने हैं इतने सयाने एक जगह कठे करना गलत है ! मेरे वा साधू आली कहानी याद आवे है जिस गाम में उसकी खातिरदारी होई तो बोल्या यु गाम उजड़ जया अरे जड़े लोगा ने गाल दी उडे बोल्या यु गाम बस्या रहना चाहिए ! चेले ने पूछी क्यूँ तो बाबा बोल्या भले आदमी दुनिया में जितने फैलेंगे उतना ऐ बाकी लोग उन ने देख के भले बनेंगे अर बेवकूफ जितने फैलेंगे उतना ऐ दुनिया बेवकूफ होवेगी !
    कहानी का सार ये है की इतने समझदार लोग जो हैं वे सारे फैले रहने चाहिए जे सारे आडे बटले हो गए दो दुनिया की समझदारी सारी एक जगह कट्ठी हो जागी फेर बाकी लोगा में समझदारी क्यूकर आवेगी ?

जाट एकता जिंदाबाद
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by deepgill View Post
    The way you are writing one post after other and justifying them without showing any respect to fellow JL members is height of shamelessness. You really don’t know at all how to respect senior and elder members. I have followed most of your posts since you started writing on JL. You neither showed any respect at all to members and nor participated in healthy discussions. What you always try to prove is that you are the only one here with wisdom and rest are stupid. But certainly you are proving yourself stupid by behaving the way you behave with elder members and your stubbornness behaviour on all threads. You never look like satisfied and agree with anyone in any thread so far.

Is this the way you speak with your parents, family members and elders?
    The most disrespectful words you have used against our respected JL members are
    · Bewkoof—which you have used in your last post in this thread against Arvind jangu bhai sahib. Sir ji tho pade hoye nahi lagte but still he is full of patience and behaving nicely with you, whereas you are educated and look at your behaviour with him. you are the one who calling him--bewkoof, nakli..
    · Apnee dimag ka istamaal kar ( you used this against a member who is as old as your father )Ye members kaise dimag ka istamaal kara. Saara dimag tho Bhagwan ne tera lag de diya.
    · Tanian sharam nahi aayi and apna raasta naap.
    So you use these derogatory remarks against your parents as well.

Now come to Dara singh ji thread. You have said that he was a fake wrestler and used to fight in WWF kind of wrestling and you want to respect real warriors and not fake ones. But I don’t understand who has given you right to criticize Dara singh ji and his personality and call him fake. What I personally think is that the only way you look good to criticize someone, by proving you are better than that person in given field, which certainly you are not in Dara singh ji case.

Are you UNDERTAKER or STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN?
    If you are, then you have every right and reason to call Dara singh ji a fake wrestler. I really don’t know whether he was fake wrestler or genuine but surely I know one thing that he can kick you out from the ring in a split second even at his age now. So I really don’t understand who has given you this authority. He made every Indian proud by his achievements in international arena.Dara singh was a great wrestler, a very good actor and most importantly a great and humble human being. Try to achieve 5% of what he has achieved in his life and then show any disrespect against him.

It is very easy to call someone fake and criticize. But, by showing bad manners against elders and our heroes you are proving that you are the biggest fake. So, i have a very humble request to you to improve your behaviour and start behaving bit more maturely, which will be very good for you in long run.
    bhi aik baat bata. Tere paas ek bhi sabut hae ki dara singh ji Asli wrestling mein the. Mein batata hoon. Ek bhi sabut naheen. Aur meine yaahan par sabut de rakhe haeen ki dara singh ji fake wrestling mein the. Aur mere hero sirf asli wrestler saur asli log haeen. Tere tarah filmoon ke chaknee hero aur heroine naheen. So chup raah ab aur phaltu ki bateein na kar. aur tu mere baare mein itna jaanta hae begeer dekhe aur mile? Jaayda filmeen dekh li tanne.

Quote Originally Posted by amritkharb View Post
    bhi aik baat bata. Tere paas ek bhi sabut hae ki dara singh ji asli wrestling mein the. Mein batata hoon. Ek bhi sabut naheen. Aur meine yaahan par sabut de rakhe haeen ki dara singh ji fake wrestling mein the. Aur mere hero sirf asli wrestler saur asli log haeen. Tere tarah filmoon ke chaknee hero aur heroine naheen. So chup raah ab aur phaltu ki bateein na kar. Aur tu mere baare mein itna jaanta hae begeer dekhe aur mile? Jaayda filmeen dekh li tanne.
    थम जा पहलवान कोए बात ना फेर तू के दारा सिंह गेल कुस्ती लड़ के मानेगा ? तेरा हीरो कुण है कुण नहीं इस बात तें के फरक पड़े है ? तू विलेन क्यूँ पाक रहया है ? दुसरे के हीरो को नकली कहना उसके सम्मान पे चोट करना है और तू वोही कर रहा है! तू जिसे हीरो मानता है उसे मान उसकी पूजा कर तुझे कोई नहीं टोकेगा लेकिन दूसरा किसी को सम्मान दे रहा है उसे तू दुत्कार रहा है ये गलत है ! सोच बावले भाई तेरी पूजा की थाली को कोई लात मारे तो तुझे कैसा लगेगा ? सबको वोही महसूस होता है ! मैं उम्मीद करता हूँ की आप आगे से ऐसा नहीं करेंगे और बाकी जाट भाइयो के साथ मिलके कुछ समाज के भले के लिए काम करेंगे !
    जाट एकता जिंदाबाद
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Our double standards

.... and then people say 'Australians are racist' :o:rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by reenarana View Post

The only relative quote on this thread..........
    :rockSANDY = JAT

JAI :rockKIL:DLKI :rock TAULL !!!!!

"JAHAN JAAT VAHAN THAATH" :p

Quote Originally Posted by SANDEEP5 View Post
    The only relative quote on this thread..........
    Quote Originally Posted by reenarana View Post
    No Australians are not racist, they are just angry because Asians eat their jobs at very low price.

Why only Muslims or Sikh Jats, open this forum to everybody, we are liberal.

is ladke ko bane karo

I tried two three time to give him(Amrit kherb) a dose of seekh.But he naver responded.Its my humble advise to modretors to ban this fellow or our jatveer should stop responding to his posts.Let him post whatever he want to post.why should we wast our time.