Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dhoni Vs Sehwag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    चोथ भी इस्सा मारा अक मार के उठ भी कोन्या पाए... उडे ही पड़े पड़े धस गए... पड़े रहन दो सुसरां नै.
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..... Just Imagine!!!

Absolutely

This is what I wanted to say in my earlier post " Dhoni playing safe.."
    He is just playing for himself. His batting style has changed completely after he got captaincy.
    I think there was no preparation and/or planning for T20 WC from captain's side this time. He was unsure what to do, even he was unsure of playing eleven since the tournament started. He must have played with RP Singh in all matches as he was the top wicket taker in IPL. Jadeja was a wrong choice again in a "do or die" match. Ojha would have been incuded. Pathan was given several chances before and RP was included in this match only. He shoudl have choosen his playing eleven clear from day one.

On the other note, I agree with Jitendra Hooda that I have lost interest in Cricket after that fixing episode. I used to feel very bad whenever India lost but not any more.

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Jakhar ji,

Dhoni is playing mind games here....whenever there is an opening partenership of around 50-60 runs,he bring himself at no.3...just to show that he can control the team innings.
    And whenever 1or 2 wickets goes down early...he stays in the bill to bat at no.5 or 6...to show that he is giving youngsters a chance.....he simply does not want to take blame on himself.

He is in this team for his capatincy and fearless batting(havn,t seen for long time).But in this world cup he failed on all fronts. He lacks tactical knoweledge and does not have good technique to handle fast bowling. Dinesh kartik is a much better WK keeper and batsman than him.....

I am not sure how much part Gary kirsten has played in this poor performance of Indian CRICKET team.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Bhai Log saanp toh nikal gaya aur app ab bhi likar pit rahe ho.

Tournament for India is over boys, now you can really enjoy the Cricket :D
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"