Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dhoni Vs Sehwag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dhoni Vs Sehwag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sehwag didn't played in first 2 practice matches!
    Was he really injured? Or the reason is his form ?
    Today i was watching the news and they were showing Dhoni's interview
    His statement was not the favorable one for Sehwag. When he was asked about Sehwag he told that i am not sure how long his injury continues it may take 3 days it may take 10 days not sure when he can play. And when he has been asked about Zaheer he was clear told that in next match he will be playing.
    News channels were saying that its Sehwag who don't want to play because Dhoni want to put Rohit and Gambhir in opening slot that's why sehwag decided not to play.
    If that's the case its not good for Sehwag and team too. There were always cold war between those 2 but it can cost the World cup this time and Sehwag was also not in great form he must not show his attitude.
    Going to b tough for the team this world cup.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

I think Dhoni is getting more and more arrogant day by day........some of his discisons are showing it and are not good for the team.

NEVER LISTEN TO INDIAN NEWS CHANNELS..AND IPL COMMENTATORS.
    and of course, dhoni's statement does not raise any doubts of rift.
    LeTz SpReAd ----JaTiSm-----
    --JaTiSm Is NoT A ReLiGiOn, ItZ StAtE oF MiNd--

Quote Originally Posted by mittu View Post
    NEVER LISTEN TO INDIAN NEWS CHANNELS..AND IPL COMMENTATORS.
    and of course, dhoni's statement does not raise any doubts of rift.
    I know dear that Indian News channel r the manufacturer of the news but still Sehwag is not playing and Dhoni in press confrence doesn't look fine with the question's on Sehwag, there is some problem between them and that's not good for the team.
    Plant one tree atleast

yaa it definitely cost the World cup if sehwag will not play.I know dat he is not in good form these days but it take only 1 match to get back in to form n all of us know dat if he is in form no one will stop him.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    There were always cold war between those 2 but it can cost the World cup this time and Sehwag was also not in great form he must not show his attitude.

Not attitude this is Jattitude Nishu.... . This is the main problem with every real jat.......
    :rockSANDY = JAT

JAI :rockKIL:DLKI :rock TAULL !!!!!

"JAHAN JAAT VAHAN THAATH" :p

I know dear that Indian News channel r the manufacturer of the news but still Sehwag is not playing and Dhoni in press confrence doesn't look fine with the question's on Sehwag, there is some problem between them and that's not good for the team.
    I don't think either dhoni or sehwag was quoted saying that they have differences or anything remote to it.(correct me if i am wrong, i don't watch news, i just read newspaper.)
    sehwag is officially injured and thats that. by presuming all this stuff you are just providing audience to these good for nothing news channels.....gosh i hate them so much!!

JUST ENJOY LIVE CRICKET.

Quote Originally Posted by mittu View Post
    I don't think either dhoni or sehwag was quoted saying that they have differences or anything remote to it.(correct me if i am wrong, i don't watch news, i just read newspaper.)
    sehwag is officially injured and thats that. by presuming all this stuff you are just providing audience to these good for nothing news channels.....gosh i hate them so much!!

JUST ENJOY LIVE CRICKET.
    Brother i have not said that its 100% true it was a gesture of Dhoni in press confrence by which i concluded that. As if there is any problem between them then also we will not come to know because these kind of internel problems in any team will usually not come openly in the media.

http://cricket.timesofindia.indiatim...ow/4618722.cms

This is the link of newspaper as told u don't watch news channels they also raised and doubts between Dhoni and Sehwag.
    And i am wishing from my heart that there should not be any problem between them afterall its all about our Team and Countries performance.
    Plant one tree atleast

The Game!

Dear Members,

We all love Sehwag for two simple reasons. Firstly he is one of us, and secondly he probably is the most entertaining player. As I had mentioned earlier that purely on the basis of fear he brings in opposing camps, I would keep him in my team.

Now the issue. There might be an issue, there might not be one, we don't know. But just on how logically things may be happening, I am trying to put two and two together.

I think and believe, that it should be the Captain's prerogative to choose his playing eleven. We all are human beings, and have our own preferences, likings and dislikings. For Dhoni, and so to most of the team members winning is what matters. For Dhoni there is more accountability being the leader of the team. Sehwag's recent run in the IPL has been extremely poor when compared to other members in the team. So, to that extent, there is a merit if Dhoni want to keep Sehwag in reserve till the time he becomes fully fit or otherwise. Rohit has done well in IPL and in the two practice games as an opener. Technically, both Sehwag and Rohit are the middle order batsman. Sehwag got his fame by being offerred the opener's slot since there was none available in middle order. So it probably the case of Rohit Sharma.
    Technically, Rohit is probably more balanced batsman than our man Sehwag, but Sehwag makes up this deficiency with his audacity and hand eye coordination skills. Rohit is young and comparatively better fielder of the two. Both Rohit and Sehwag have done well with their part time bowling skills. Sehwag is much more experienced than Rohit, and probably may be a good mind to consider in the middle when the chips are down. So, it is a balance alltogether. If Dhoni feels Rohit deserves it more than Sehwag, then why worry. So long the team wins, all is fine. The heads will be chopped and the decisions will come under scanner if the team loses.
    Remember, if team loses, by not playing Sehwag, it is Dhoni who is going to suffer most. I am sure, personal likings and dilikings beside, as a professional Dhoni would be making the right call in his own judgement. Let us give credit to the man whom the selectors have chosen to lead, and who has not disappointed as yet.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

time time ki bat h gi,,,,,,,,
    kisi time Sewag bi GREAT tha,,,,
    Ab koi or b aayega

Thanks n Rgds

Anil Jakhar
    jaipur , india

world cup gaya tel lene !

Today i was watching the news and they were showing Dhoni's interview
    His statement was not the favorable one for Sehwag. When he was asked about Sehwag he told that i am not sure how long his injury continues it may take 3 days it may take 10 days not sure when he can play. And when he has been asked about Zaheer he was clear told that in next match he will be playing.
    News channels were saying that its Sehwag who don't want to play because Dhoni want to put Rohit and Gambhir in opening slot that's why sehwag decided not to play.
    If that's the case its not good for Sehwag and team too. There were always cold war between those 2 but it can cost the World cup this time and Sehwag was also not in great form he must not show his attitude.
    world cup gaya tel lein, main batatta hoon kya huaa hoga ! sehwag hai sidhha bandda wo bolta hai siddhi baat , dhonni saalaa hai bhihari wo kartaa hai har cheej mein politics aur wo bhee cheapness ke saath sehwag us level pe aa nhee saktaa, ye uske khoon mein hi nahee hai. saara kissa hai ye.
    world cup nai chattange jab sehwag gellyan bakwaas baaji karan laag- rhe , kall hartee hai teem aaj har jao
    1.Meflan-ch jatt di pichaan wakhree (indeed).

2.Upon knowing the ultimate truth, the foolish become wise, and the wise become silent.

theek keh hai mann bhai ...sehwag sudha admi hai ....aur jat kaddey faaltu nahi bandya kartey....ar issi chakkar mein ..dhoni jisey bihari apna kaam likaard leh hain!!

:rock:rockwe are still with you sehwag ..and we are proud of you!:rock:rock
    Last edited by chandan; June 8th, 2009 at 06:40 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    " JAI DADA DEV "

Quote Originally Posted by mhundpuriamann View Post
    world cup gaya tel lein, main batatta hoon kya huaa hoga ! sehwag hai sidhha bandda wo bolta hai siddhi baat , dhonni saalaa hai bhihari wo kartaa hai har cheej mein politics aur wo bhee cheapness ke saath sehwag us level pe aa nhee saktaa, ye uske khoon mein hi nahee hai. saara kissa hai ye.
    world cup nai chattange jab sehwag gellyan bakwaas baaji karan laag- rhe , kall hartee hai teem aaj har jao
    Ewwww.....you really figured out all of it...

hahaha

Bhai jaat na bandya karta katti maada saa bee :D:D ... kasoot gyani aadmi sain bhai urai ....

kya ha ye ghgv m m
    PRACTISE MAKES A MAN PERFECT
    AJIT DALAL

STOP !!! all speculations.

sehwag is returning back from ICC twenty20 world cup, failing his recovery frm shoulder injury which he sustained during the practice session.

he might be coming to see me in south africa for his shoulder surgery. i'm trying my best to get early dates for him... i am sorry, but he have to miss this world cup. we all must wish him speedy recovery.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Cricket: Girly sport

Cricket's a girly game.

I wish India would have a soccer team

tik tik karte rahu ball ko.

Girly game.

My 2 year old nephew can tik tik a ball.

Hah.

u haven't tried it !

Quote Originally Posted by piyush83 View Post
    Cricket's a girly game.

I wish India would have a soccer team

tik tik karte rahu ball ko.

Girly game.

My 2 year old nephew can tik tik a ball.

Hah.
    this is purely a "man" thing brother u haven't played with leather ball coming on ur face, for one second time just stops for u. i wanna use haryanvi type language here but moderaters will object on that otherwise i would tell u in simple words, ok m trying
    "..................." paat jyan sai jab ball siddhi muh pai aavai sai. :p
    1.Meflan-ch jatt di pichaan wakhree (indeed).

2.Upon knowing the ultimate truth, the foolish become wise, and the wise become silent.

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    STOP !!! all speculations.

sehwag is returning back from ICC twenty20 world cup, failing his recovery frm shoulder injury which he sustained during the practice session.

he might be coming to see me in south africa for his shoulder surgery. i'm trying my best to get early dates for him... i am sorry, but he have to miss this world cup. we all must wish him speedy recovery.
    Bhai g the injury was in fingure in IPL but now its going up and reached the shoulder. Its all bloody politics Dhoni Bihari he is doing all this.
    Usske konse form acche hai jo sehwag ko keh raaaha hai
    Plant one tree atleast

Bhai g the injury was in fingure in IPL but now its going up and reached the shoulder. Its all bloody politics Dhoni Bihari he is doing all this.
    Usske konse form acche hai jo sehwag ko keh raaaha hai
    nishant, i dont think tht sehwag is dropped for any other reasons, except for his fitness. if yr apprehensions are true, then i'm sure the cat will soon come out of the bag... i dont think there is any reason for us to jump to any unforeseen conclusions. we all love sehwag so dearly, tht we haven't even spared a thot nd have gone berserk verbally against dhoni.

cool down bro.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!