Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: yeh standstill cricketers dubara baijeeti karwa ki aane waale haee.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by amritkharb View Post
    Behenji(Miss plain jane) you arer wrong. Virgo women ke qualities ki definition reality mein yeh haee:
    bold actually means muhfaat and insensitive like you demonstrated
    straightforward actually means highly manipualtive
    practical always looking for themselves and selfish, dusroon ko istemaal karne waali
    intelligent not true, middle rank in the class and that is not intelligent
    mature mummy mummy crying virgo women so mature:tamatar
    logical - actually means manipulating everyone around them to fulfill their own motives even their own mother:tamatar
    Ethical not true at all, virgo women are very unethical, do not hesitate in telling lies to further themselves, lying is a regular thing with virgo women :tamatar
    Charming voices - to get men to do their:tamatar bidding
    powers of analysis, observation, and discrimination of a virgo women are asl mein - chalaki, dhokebaaji, and to manipulate others do do their bidding:tamatar
    cool, confident bearing is a deception, inside a virgo women is a weakling and a selfish woman who does not hesitates in using others, artificially sweet, cunning virgo women apni sweet nakli voice see loggon ko istemaal karne waali, voice control :tamatar

So in reality the virgo women is a highly sarcastic women, with average IQ, devoid of sensitivity(muufat), a weakling pretending to be a strong women, a highly manipualtive women always apne matlab ki and deceiving others to do her bidding.

virgo women jayye kueen mein. :tamatar
    Edit more astro sign qualities of a virgo women hestiate nahee karte apni khud ki family ko apne matlab ke liye isteemal karne see, woh ek sabotager ki trarah hae jaise ki chuaa ek ghar ke jaad ghodata hae wasie hae virgo women apne matlab ke liye kisse ki bhi jaad ghood sakte haee. virgo women sirf apne matlab ki by hook or by crook.
    Amit you have lost the plot.

You have every right to disagree but without getting personal.

Take control of your emotions.

And If you don't understand what I mean, please ask any of your well wisher to read it to you what you have just written here.

I'm sure you know what a gentleman should do next, I leave the rest to your wisdom.
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    sach kaha aapne. mein virgo women ke level par neche utar aaya. bahut virgo women see waasta pada hae uski summary hae yeh.

Behenji(Miss plain jane) you arer wrong. Virgo women ke qualities ki definition reality mein yeh haee:
    practical always looking for themselves and selfish, dusroon ko istemaal karne waali
    logical - actually means manipulating everyone around them to fulfill their own motives even their own mother:tamatar
    Ethical not true at all, virgo women are very unethical, do not hesitate in telling lies to further themselves, lying is a regular thing with virgo women :tamatar
    powers of analysis, observation, and discrimination of a virgo women are asl mein - chalaki, dhokebaaji, and to manipulate others do do their bidding:tamatar
    cool, confident bearing is a deception, inside a virgo women is a weakling and a selfish woman who does not hesitates in using others, artificially sweet, cunning virgo women apni sweet nakli voice see loggon ko istemaal karne waali, voice control :tamatar

So in reality the virgo women is a highly sarcastic women, with average IQ, devoid of sensitivity(muufat), a weakling pretending to be a strong women, a highly manipualtive women always apne matlab ki and deceiving others to do her bidding.

Edit more astro sign qualities of a virgo women hestiate nahee karte apni khud ki family ko apne matlab ke liye isteemal karne see, woh ek sabotager ki trarah hae jaise ki chuaa ek ghar ke jaad ghodata hae wasie hae virgo women apne matlab ke liye kisse ki bhi jaad ghood sakte haee. virgo women sirf apne matlab ki by hook or by crook.
    WTF???
    Bhai Amrit ... woh Jeher khaan ka plan cancel kar diya????
    Tanne te Bejan Daruwala ka bhi number kaat diya. Virgo raashi ki kati kaanch kadh di.
    Last edited by sidchhikara; June 18th, 2009 at 01:44 AM.

Amerikaan playing these games are regularly outed as steroid users.
    baseball bahut dheema game hae. saab khade rehte haeen ek jagay aur game jaldi jaldi khatam ho jaata hae. aur gloves se catch karte haeen crciket te tarah naheen. saare k esaar eamerikan player steroid user haeen. Highest order of development my foot. Dhokebaaji see body banae hue hae. druggies.
    Jhakoi:-

American ki spelling to sikh le pehle :D

You dont know anything about baseball...ye khade rehna is exactly true for only one game in the world- cricket

and gloves se pakadna achi baat hain...intention is to play a game and show physical stamina and playing ability,...not to break your hands with a hard leather ball. Tomorrow you will say that I travel on a bike at 100 miles per hour without a helmet and so I am the coolest! The analogy really applies.

If there has been one odd controversy about steroids, it does not mean that all of them take it....they practice for hours everyday for years to get in that shape. It does not come in while chilling in the carribean or shooting ads to mint money.

Indian people do not even know any other sport due to this cricket and hence that is what they attach their emotions too....

People doing Havans for the players and appeasing gods and sitting in front of the tv for hours and days, how much lower can it go??
    Last edited by vikassingh1; June 18th, 2009 at 02:01 AM.

:D:D

hahaha, ive never had so much fun

this site rocks!!:D:D

mature mummy mummy crying virgo women so mature
    logical - actually means manipulating everyone around them to fulfill their own motives even their own mother

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Enlightening write up, Vikas.
    But I doubt if it'll open the eyes of blind followers. :rolleyes:
    Thanks Jit

And it will not (open the eyes of the blind followers) coz a blind person is blind whether their eyes are open or shut :D

I just stated some facts here, I know the hard core followers will just booo at me

I dont know about my sun sign but i am so very sure that you fall in the most degraded sun sign...apna sun sign bata de zara uska post morten mai kar dyu....i dont know about your sun sign but i am writing a few of the qualities that you possess...Cheap,Foul mouth,MUfaat(your reply suggests that),lunatic(as you yourself dont know what you write cricketers se astrology pe pahuch gaya),mean,frustration,wicked,inferiority complex,Useless,Disrespectful,shameless,illiterate (your reply absolutely suggests that).More is less to praise you so i must stop
    You and those who actually are amused reading this pile of sh*t that have written really need to get a life...Better one...Your I.Q level is indeed beyond extent.

Last edited by deepika; June 18th, 2009 at 07:52 AM.

Tumhara koi level bhi hai?Tumhare reply se toh nahi lagta

sach kaha aapne. mein virgo women ke level par neche utar aaya. bahut virgo women see waasta pada hae uski summary hae yeh.

Login to view details.
    Originally Posted by vikassingh1
    I was not addressing the post to you. (Did you see me quoting you? NO!)
    As I had said earlier once, I do not talk to imbeciles like you.

Conversation happens only between 2 or more well meaning people who have open minds to both listen and atleast try to understand what the other person is saying. In your case that is not present.

You just start firing wildly and your points never have any gravity in them. All you end up in proving is your own immaturity and poor communication skills.

So kindly excuse.

PS: I would recommend you should take some courses in effective communication skills and anger/ temper management. The manner in which you write your posts are horrendous for the lack of a better word. You get over excited and start firing away and attack a person instead of trying to attack a problem or situation that is being discussed. I have answers to what you have asked me, but I will not bother to say them as they will be followed by one more immature attack as always and as with all others here.

Keep in mind that just because you are a lady, does not give you the passport to travel to the land of rudeness. Behave with people in a manner in which you want people to behave with you.

Vikas has lots of that sense which wise people say is common but really is not common! mere aaur vikas ke astro sign same lagte haeen!
    Last edited by amritkharb; June 18th, 2009 at 08:47 AM.

Aree Amrit bhai tere mansaa ke se

Sare ke saree threads main kisse na kisse gelyaa singg pinaye pawee se

Bhagat kisse ne to bakas de.
    -Virender M.

Login to view details.
    vikassingh ki thread pizhle post mein dekho. problem ke solution ki bajay yeh seedha bhale mansuho par waar karna shure kar dete haee.
    Aur mene too sirf virgo women ki qualities batlayee thi isme narajgi ki kya baat? Yey too nahee kaha ki yeh aise hae. Paida hone ke time see bhi too pharak padta hae. sab log jo Oct 2 ko paida hue woh sab ke sab Gandhi jaise too nahee hotee.

Jis Vikas ki tum dinngiya haak rahe ho woh kya karta hai zara uski bhi post padho na...aur tum kya karte ho?Tumhare muh se shobha nahi deta yeh ki solution ki bajay yeh seedha bhale manas par waar karna shuru kar deti hai.Tume bade solutions ke dher laga diye....you keep sulking all the time....Tum kitne Gentleman ho yeh tumhari aurato ke baare me ghatiya soch se pata chalta hai u need not to explain...Aur waise yeh Bhalla manas hai kaun?Vikas singh?ya tum?Disgusting

vikassingh ki thread pizhle post mein dekho. problem ke solution ki bajay yeh seedha bhale mansuho par waar karna shure kar dete haee.
    Aur mene too sirf virgo women ki qualities batlayee thi isme narajgi ki kya baat? Yey too nahee kaha ki yeh aise hae. Paida hone ke time see bhi too pharak padta hae. sab log jo Oct 2 ko paida hue woh sab ke sab Gandhi jaise too nahee hotee.

Amrit ... please keep coming up with these threads .. they are lovely. You are a satirists dream. Your body of work is very impressive. zzzzzzzzzzz

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    Amrit ... please keep coming up with these threads .. they are lovely. You are a satirists dream. Your body of work is very impressive. zzzzzzzzzzz
    saare thread isliyee haen. I think I hit bullseye on excellent qualities of the virgo women. If it was not true she would have laughed but..:p

Lagta hae ek thread Vikassingh kya karte haeen iss ki bhi nikale padege.:D
    Phir mein kya karta hoon aur aur vikas kya karate haeen iska naaptol deepika bhaag kar karegee aur phir muzhe meri aukaat batayegee ek "nice" virgo lady jaise dusre ko batatee hae uski aukaat.:D
    Last edited by amritkharb; June 18th, 2009 at 12:18 PM.