Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Game of CRICKET!!!...

Great Indian team what a performance yesterday
    Australia missing Clark, Lee, Hopes, Siddle, Brackken, Haddin.
    And India was missing only Zaheer what a team no consistencey.
    India doesn't deserve the place of No1 or 2. They can win against easy teams only pathetic performers.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    Great Indian team what a performance yesterday
    Australia missing Clark, Lee, Hopes, Siddle, Brackken, Haddin.
    And India was missing only Zaheer what a team no consistencey.
    India doesn't deserve the place of No1 or 2. They can win against easy teams only pathetic performers.
    Ye sab hone k baad bhi tu agla match poore interest k saath dekhega.Tere jaiso ne hi to inhe chadha rakha hai.haarne k baad bhi dekhna nahi chodte

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlawat22 View Post
    Ye sab hone k baad bhi tu agla match poore interest k saath dekhega.Tere jaiso ne hi to inhe chadha rakha hai.haarne k baad bhi dekhna nahi chodte
    Na bhai aab to bahut kaam kaar diya pehle apna kaam kaarta hun fir match. 2007 worldcup k baad se itna baichan na raha aur iss terha ye khelte rahe to bilkul bhi shook na rahega maaran do susro ko
    Plant one tree atleast

Na bhai aab to bahut kaam kaar diya pehle apna kaam kaarta hun fir match. 2007 worldcup k baad se itna baichan na raha aur iss terha ye khelte rahe to bilkul bhi shook na rahega maaran do susro ko
    naa bhai dekh liye k bera jeet jaawe aagla.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlawat22 View Post
    naa bhai dekh liye k bera jeet jaawe aagla.
    Hahahaha bhai aab jeetne se kya hooga baaki haan dekhunga to hun he agar kuch kaam na hua to but not on the cost of work
    Plant one tree atleast

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Just a split second lapse in conc cost him his wicket.
    Even stevens , it's not a batsmen game as they famously say!

It is really painful ( I could not work for more than 2 hours after that !!) but I also am disappointed with Sachin, it was not the first time that the team let him down , he with his experience and with his bitter experiences o the team letting him down in similar situations should have just DO it.

He is God , and there is no second opinion to that.

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    hahahaha bhai aab jeetne se kya hooga baaki haan dekhunga to hun he agar kuch kaam na hua to but not on the cost of work
    sudhro to gey tam saarey par dheerey-dheerey.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    There are a few notable things though!

When Dhoni said that " we lost it in the mind " , that was the only soothing thing that I could get out of that match! He was bang on the target , at least he understands where the mistake was.

I am not the only one to draw parallels of this match with the famous Chennai test. I had the privilege(and the pain) of watching the God bat through on that hot andd humid day and again the opportunity to follow this innings of the same God while chewing my nails all through.

After India were down and out of the contest ( 120ish for 5 chasing 271 i guess & 140 for 4 with all the firepower back while chasing the 351 mountain) , the Mongia & Tendulkar ( Raina andd Tendulkar) and then the stupid shot selection of mongia lifting high (caught by Akram i remember ) and here the Raina going high and caught behind ; the Joshi and Sachin partnership which got India virtually home ( the Jadeja and Tendulkar show this time around ) and then the total mockery by the tailenders here and that time as well.

While they say take it in singles if you require by singles , I completely disagree when it comes to tail-enders. They are not quality batsmen and they should look for that one mighty hit somewhere and should have patience for the same. WhileI would have backed Kumble , Srinath to hit those last 20-ish runs by 4 mighty blows carefully and intelligently chosen , I would back Praveen Kumar and Jadeja to literally follow the same.

You have powerplay , even if you solidly mishit you have a chance. PK showed his powerful hitting in first match and has done time and again , Jadeja is a decent batsmen. They should have thought of those 17 remaining balls and said to themselves , even if we score out of 50 % of these , we will definitely win.
    If every single ball in a contest is accounted for , we will never have the 240's , we will always have the 400's as there are fours and sixes as well.

And however rude I would sound , I would drop Jadeja straight away, no matter how much talent he has , if he does not have the slightest of brain ( which he proved again by that most stupid piece of running I ever saw ) , he does not deserve to be there.

I am not a fan of Sunil Gavaskar , but I completely agree with him when he says you got to have that fire in yourself , that hunger to succeed. Learn from the God , even after 20 years , he still has the same lil kid in himself who wants runs and wins each time he goes to bat.

Alas, but for some stupid display we would have gifted the God with some amazing victories!!!!! Painful , it is!

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    there are a few notable things though!

When dhoni said that " we lost it in the mind " , that was the only soothing thing that i could get out of that match! He was bang on the target , at least he understands where the mistake was.

I am not the only one to draw parallels of this match with the famous chennai test. I had the privilege(and the pain) of watching the god bat through on that hot andd humid day and again the opportunity to follow this innings of the same god while chewing my nails all through.

After india were down and out of the contest ( 120ish for 5 chasing 271 i guess & 140 for 4 with all the firepower back while chasing the 351 mountain) , the mongia & tendulkar ( raina andd tendulkar) and then the stupid shot selection of mongia lifting high (caught by akram i remember ) and here the raina going high and caught behind ; the joshi and sachin partnership which got india virtually home ( the jadeja and tendulkar show this time around ) and then the total mockery by the tailenders here and that time as well.

While they say take it in singles if you require by singles , i completely disagree when it comes to tail-enders. They are not quality batsmen and they should look for that one mighty hit somewhere and should have patience for the same. Whilei would have backed kumble , srinath to hit those last 20-ish runs by 4 mighty blows carefully and intelligently chosen , i would back praveen kumar and jadeja to literally follow the same.

You have powerplay , even if you solidly mishit you have a chance. Pk showed his powerful hitting in first match and has done time and again , jadeja is a decent batsmen. They should have thought of those 17 remaining balls and said to themselves , even if we score out of 50 % of these , we will definitely win.
    If every single ball in a contest is accounted for , we will never have the 240's , we will always have the 400's as there are fours and sixes as well.

And however rude i would sound , i would drop jadeja straight away, no matter how much talent he has , if he does not have the slightest of brain ( which he proved again by that most stupid piece of running i ever saw ) , he does not deserve to be there.

I am not a fan of sunil gavaskar , but i completely agree with him when he says you got to have that fire in yourself , that hunger to succeed. Learn from the god , even after 20 years , he still has the same lil kid in himself who wants runs and wins each time he goes to bat.

alas, but for some stupid display we would have gifted the god with some amazing victories!!!!! Painful , it is!
    itnaa haangaa aur kayahein mey laa ley gaa to kimmey ley rahwegaa.yo sabe waste jaan aalaa se.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    And however rude I would sound , I would drop Jadeja straight away, ..I am not a fan of Sunil Gavaskar , but I completely agree with him when he says you got to have that fire in yourself , that hunger to succeed. Learn from the God , even after 20 years , he still has the same lil kid in himself who wants runs and wins each time he goes to bat.
    Very True!Jadeja should be dropped from the team, at least now. If he is talented he should bat higher, which I don't think he will be able to do with likes of Gambhirs, yuvis and dhonis in top middle order. A more befitting all-rounder, which India desperately needs, should be given a chance instead of jadeja. He can be replaced by Irfan pathan (I'm not a die hard fan of his), who can be as handy a batsman as Jadeja (may be he can score more quickly) and a good option as a seamer. Give him the new ball and things may change for him again! You need to try others when your first choice doesn't deliver.I'm waiting for Zak to comeback and turn the fortunes again in our favour. He is such a tremendous bowler now. And he has got able allies in Parveen and Nehra now.Last but not the least, no words can be used to describe the iconic stature of Tendulkar. He has done so much for the team for past 20 years and still going great guns. He was and He is the greatest batsman ever in the history of ODI cricket! It was just that he seldom got the support from other team members for winning a game like ponting has/had from Hussey, clarke, gilli, hayden, mcgrath, warne etc. It was his bad luck but he stood firm in all circumstances and proved time and again that he is a matchless beauty!!
    Last edited by malikdeepak1; November 9th, 2009 at 03:45 PM.
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    itnaa haangaa aur kayahein mey laa ley gaa to kimmey ley rahwegaa.yo sabe waste jaan aalaa se.
    ha ha... bhaisaab fer to aade jo kuch bhi likhya ja se sara e waste jave se, (sivay chutkulya ke ) kyu??

ha ha... bhaisaab fer to aade jo kuch bhi likhya ja se sara e waste jave se, (sivay chutkulya ke ) kyu??
    malik bhai humor pe te saarey haansdey paawengey.er iss kirket(munh kirkiraa ho jayaa se kehndi haan bhi)aali thread pe saarey rondey paawen sein.
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    malik bhai humor pe te saarey haansdey paawengey.er iss kirket(munh kirkiraa ho jayaa se kehndi haan bhi)aali thread pe saarey rondey paawen sein.
    muh kirkiraa ha ha ha.. :d Humor ka naam jya te liya tha mane ke ude te haans ke log apne muh ki xercise kar le se.. baki jaagah likhya hod to man-mane aadhe log padhte bhi na honge

muh kirkiraa ha ha ha.. :d Humor ka naam jya te liya tha mane ke ude te haans ke log apne muh ki xercise kar le se.. baki jaagah likhya hod to man-mane aadhe log padhte bhi na honge
    haamney to yo bhi humor section mey badal diyaa.ha.ha.ha.ha
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |

Very True!Jadeja should be dropped from the team, at least now. If he is talented he should bat higher, which I don't think he will be able to do with likes of Gambhirs, yuvis and dhonis in top middle order. A more befitting all-rounder, which India desperately needs, should be given a chance instead of jadeja. He can be replaced by Irfan pathan (I'm not a die hard fan of his), who can be as handy a batsman as Jadeja (may be he can score more quickly) and a good option as a seamer. Give him the new ball and things may change for him again! You need to try others when your first choice doesn't deliver.I'm waiting for Zak to comeback and turn the fortunes again in our favour. He is such a tremendous bowler now. And he has got able allies in Parveen and Nehra now.Last but not the least, no words can be used to describe the iconic stature of Tendulkar. He has done so much for the team for past 20 years and still going great guns. He was and He is the greatest batsman ever in the history of ODI cricket! It was just that he seldom got the support from other team members for winning a game like ponting has/had from Hussey, clarke, gilli, hayden, mcgrath, warne etc. It was his bad luck but he stood firm in all circumstances and proved time and again that he is a matchless beauty!!
    Before replacing Jadega there is another guy who don't deserve the place atleast now he is Vikat Kohli and jadeja i beleive is descent allrounder his bowling is more than a part time bowler.
    Why only jadega because he is new? what abt the performance of Sehwag, Yuvraj?
    There was few mistakes in the series by Dhoni and sehwag should know atleast after having the such a big experience in international cricket that there are another ways of scoring runs i.e singles and doubles. Yuvraj always lacks the consistency. I am eagerly waiting for Shikar Dhawan playing at international level.
    Plant one tree atleast

Smile

Why only jadega because he is new?

Not because he is new, but because he doesn't fit in the team as an allrounder. You have got 4 bowling options apart from our 4 regular bowlers, Yuvi, Raina, Sehwag and Tendulkar (not bowling now a days is different thing altogether). Where does Jadeja fit in? I simply can't see a logic behind picking another spin option. And to me he has never justified his tag as a bowling allrounder. Nothing substantial has been done by him in batting apart from one 60 and another 57 in so many games. Aur world cup 20-20 se kisne bahar karwaya wo batane ki jarurat nahi shayad!

Now u may think that he has not got enough opportunities to bat higher to prove his batting credentials. Did Yousuf Pathan got it? Hamesha 6 ya 7 number pe aata tha jab last ke 4-5 over bache hote the. Kaise score banata wo. but he was shown the door saying he is not performing. So why Jadeja an exception? Usko upar khelne ka chance nahi milne wala hai bhai kyuki koi slot khali hi nahi hai upar. So no meaning of BOWLING ALL-ROUNDER (as he is called) in the team. Bowling allrounder chaiye to Bhajji or Zaheer hai team me and both can bat. Bowling hi karwani hai Jadeja se to take an extra bowler, may be Ojha or Mishra ( if they want spin as an option).
    I've no grudge against Jadeja, but he doesn't fit in the team, for me, as far as Yuvraj, Raina and Sehwag are there. You might agree or disagree to what I think!

what abt the performance of Sehwag, Yuvraj?
    There was few mistakes in the series by Dhoni and sehwag should know atleast after having the such a big experience in international cricket that there are another ways of scoring runs i.e singles and doubles. Yuvraj always lacks the consistency. I am eagerly waiting for Shikar Dhawan playing at international level.

Sehwag and Yuvraj have proved time and again that they are match winners. Yes they are struggling now but no-one comes to my mind as their replacement as such. Aur tendulkar ne bhi to sirf ek hi match me 175 banaye bhai is series me. iska matlab wo bhi bahar ho jana chaiye?? You won't expell him bcoz he is a icon or he is a good player? I wuld guess coz he is a good player and he has performed over the time.

Yes players like Sehwag and Yuvraj should take responsible roles since they are senior players in the team and perform consistently. They have to value their wicket. Every run counts and they shuld believe in this. They need to change their approach. I won't favour their expulsion at least for the time being.

Shikhar Dhawan indeed is a good player and he shuld be given chance. Pujara also needs to be looked in. One more player who I remember has never got a chance despite of his immense talent is Mithun Manhas. Always pulled Delhi out of crisis situations in Ranji but never taken seriously. Sifarshi lene band karne padenge aur players ke dimag te pise ka bhoot utarna padega. Usi time team ka kuch bhala ho sake hai!
    Last edited by malikdeepak1; November 10th, 2009 at 10:24 AM.

Sehwag and Yuvraj have proved time and again that they are match winners. Yes they are struggling now but no-one comes to my mind as their replacement as such. Aur tendulkar ne bhi to sirf ek hi match me 175 banaye bhai is series me. iska matlab wo bhi bahar ho jana chaiye?? You won't expell him bcoz he is a icon or he is a good player? I wuld guess coz he is a good player and he has performed over the time.

Yes players like Sehwag and Yuvraj should take responsible roles since they are senior players in the team and perform consistently. They have to value their wicket. Every run counts and they shuld believe in this. They need to change their approach. I won't favour their expulsion at least for the time being.

Shikhar Dhawan indeed is a good player and he shuld be given chance. Pujara also needs to be looked in. One more player who I remember has never got a chance despite of his immense talent is Mithun Manhas. Always pulled Delhi out of crisis situations in Ranji but never taken seriously. Sifarshi lene band karne padenge aur players ke dimag te pise ka bhoot utarna padega. Usi time team ka kuch bhala ho sake hai!
    Trust me i am not in favour of Sachin but his inning was ultimate and true he used to play good innings once in 6-7 matches that not good for the team. And as you said that those 2 have proved themself so jadega should also given chances atleast like virat or yusuf got. He has proved himself in that tensed match although he got droped once but still he looks fine. And Pujara, Mithun yes they r very good.
    But now its test match time with sri lanka Dravind is doing good in domestic Laxman will also be handy Zaheer will surely make this time so team looks balanced but Sri lanka is also a very good team its going to be good contest.
    Plant one tree atleast

But now its test match time with sri lanka Dravind is doing good in domestic Laxman will also be handy Zaheer will surely make this time so team looks balanced but Sri lanka is also a very good team its going to be good contest.
    Yes Zaheer is a surety in the team. Rola to Nehra pe hovega. He is in good form but very prone to injuries. "Should he be risked in the longer format?" would be the question. Er ek yu Muanf Patel jagah rundhe baithya se. Itna pite se er fer aa jya se team me. Fielding ke naam pe "ZERO" se jma. Some new bowler should be drafted in his place. RP ki trah ise bhi bahar karo.

SL has a very good bowling attack. Kulasekra, Malinga, Murali, Mendis/Herath form a good huddle. It will be a good contest. Aur sabhi ki performance monitor hogi is series me, especially Dhoni. uske upar bahut ungliya uth chuki hai ab. May be his last chance to prove himself again!

Yes Zaheer is a surety in the team. Rola to Nehra pe hovega. He is in good form but very prone to injuries. "Should he be risked in the longer format?" would be the question. Er ek yu Muanf Patel jagah rundhe baithya se. Itna pite se er fer aa jya se team me. Fielding ke naam pe "ZERO" se jma. Some new bowler should be drafted in his place. RP ki trah ise bhi bahar karo.

SL has a very good bowling attack. Kulasekra, Malinga, Murali, Mendis/Herath form a good huddle. It will be a good contest. Aur sabhi ki performance monitor hogi is series me, especially Dhoni. uske upar bahut ungliya uth chuki hai ab. May be his last chance to prove himself again!
    Nehra mujhe bowler sa lagta he naahe but he is doing okay now days. Sudeep tyagi may be the new gun in the team let c. Yes munay is totally lost now, Irfan can't keep the batsmen in trouble by his speed and bounce.
    Plant one tree atleast

Nehra mujhe bowler sa lagta he naahe but he is doing okay now days. Sudeep tyagi may be the new gun in the team let c. Yes munay is totally lost now, Irfan can't keep the batsmen in trouble by his speed and bounce.
    Bhai naye bowler try karne hi padenge. Naye batsman ko bhi mauka dena chaiye. Dravid, Laxman, tendulkar 2-3 saal me retire ho jayenge to ekdum se naye khiladi unki jagah nahi le payenge. Unko itna time to dena hi padega international cricket me pehchaan banane ke liye. 2 Din me koi player dravid ya tendulkar nahi ban sakta. Board should start grooming new players as soon as possible (shikhar Dhawan, Pujara, badrinath etc).