Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Game of CRICKET!!!...

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    Why only jadega because he is new? what abt the performance of Sehwag, Yuvraj?
    No , not because he is new , but because he is a fool. i do not watch cricket these days but still read about it and take a look at scoreboards.

Here are bullet points why I would drop him:
    1) In T 20 against England , he got himself and subsequently team into a bi hole , boy if you are not able to score , get out , hitting wicket is better than consuming 10 more balls and getting nothing. Team is sacroscant.

2) He did a blunder in Mohali by that stupud run out , once is a mistake , he did the same horrible stuff in Hyderabad , twice , I would call him a fool. 19 off 17 with two powerplay overs and one batsmen (or you can call all rounder) at 25-ish should be doable!!
    I would not have mind if he would have got out while trying to hit the ball!! Trust me i would have not!

Sreesanth recalled

Most unexpected for me. I was exepecting Nehra instead of Ishant. But selectors kept faith in Ishant and gave Sreesanth another chance after a FINAL warning..

http://www.cricinfo.com/indvsl2009/c...ry/433658.html

A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Most unexpected for me. I was exepecting Nehra instead of Ishant. But selectors kept faith in Ishant and gave Sreesanth another chance after a FINAL warning..

http://www.cricinfo.com/indvsl2009/c...ry/433658.html

Good move he is more agressive but not a bad bowler
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    No , not because he is new , but because he is a fool. i do not watch cricket these days but still read about it and take a look at scoreboards.

Here are bullet points why I would drop him:
    1) In T 20 against England , he got himself and subsequently team into a bi hole , boy if you are not able to score , get out , hitting wicket is better than consuming 10 more balls and getting nothing. Team is sacroscant.

2) He did a blunder in Mohali by that stupud run out , once is a mistake , he did the same horrible stuff in Hyderabad , twice , I would call him a fool. 19 off 17 with two powerplay overs and one batsmen (or you can call all rounder) at 25-ish should be doable!!
    I would not have mind if he would have got out while trying to hit the ball!! Trust me i would have not!
    I know he did wrong but why dont seniors take charge(Sehwag and Yuvi)?
    I can remember Dravid getting run out i think 4-5 time in his first 8-9 innings but than he roars better than every one. T don't think he need to get droped from the team he may be a bad player but lets wait for another few games,
    Plant one tree atleast

T don't think he need to get droped from the team he may be a bad player but lets wait for another few games,
    When he is a bad player, then what's the use of waiting for another few games??
    Or you want India to keep on loosing matches because of stupidity of this person time and again?

He is not sensible at all. May be he needs more grooming at ranji level.

13-14 match khele hai isne or usme se 3 isne apni bevakufi te harwa diye.. gud conversion rate

When he is a bad player, then what's the use of waiting for another few games??
    Or you want India to keep on loosing matches because of stupidity of this person time and again?

He is not sensible at all. May be he needs more grooming at ranji level.

13-14 match khele hai isne or usme se 3 isne apni bevakufi te harwa diye.. gud conversion rate
    Sir pls check again i wrote may be :eek: and atleast he is performing better than harbhajan in bowling.
    Plant one tree atleast

Smile

Sir pls check again i wrote may be :eek: and atleast he is performing better than harbhajan in bowling.
    Bhai mane dhyaan te e padhya tha

You, yourself, are accepting the possibility of him being a bad player. I agree that he is talented but he is not showing that talent anywhere. Just showing his stupid play rather. Aur spin friendly tracks par sabhi spinners achi ball dal dete hai bhai. Bhajji also bowled superbly during the Guwahati match. And by no means both can be compared.

Harbhajan has been a match winner for India for long now, almost 10 years. SL me final usi ki bowling ne jitwaya tha. Yes India scored big, but the score had to be defended and Bhajji made sure by picking two prized wickets as early as 8th or 9th over of the SL innings.. his career average is around 32 in ODIs.

Some stats :

Harbhajan

201 ODIs me 227 wickets at an average of 32.97 and economy rate of 4.27

Last 10 match bowling record can be seen here for Harbhajan :
    http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/...g;view=innings

Jadeja

9 ODIs me 6 wickets 51.33 ki average se at economy rate of 5.00.

Jadeja ka bhi dekh le bhai

Bhajji has performed better than Jadeja as per statistics above, but more is expected from him.

Jadeja should not be called a BOWLING ALLROUNDER just to accomodate him in the team. Zaheer and Bhajji bat well and they have proved it. Par isne 3 match harwa diye apni ALLROUNDER quality se INDIA ko, career ki starting me e. Aur waise bhi abhi 2-3 match to pakka khelega ye SL ke khilaaf.. Last match me 57 bna gya uski vjah se.

Thumbs up

Oh teri to :eek:......I think ESPN/Star should get rid of Gavaskar and Ravi shastri. They should follow this thread for expert comments and should give chance to my fellow Jatlander to give commentry in a live match(may be a test match for better examination of their skills at highest level).

Carry on guys, you are doing great.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Bhai mane dhyaan te e padhya tha

You, yourself, are accepting the possibility of him being a bad player. I agree that he is talented but he is not showing that talent anywhere. Just showing his stupid play rather. Aur spin friendly tracks par sabhi spinners achi ball dal dete hai bhai. Bhajji also bowled superbly during the Guwahati match. And by no means both can be compared.

Harbhajan has been a match winner for India for long now, almost 10 years. SL me final usi ki bowling ne jitwaya tha. Yes India scored big, but the score had to be defended and Bhajji made sure by picking two prized wickets as early as 8th or 9th over of the SL innings.. his career average is around 32 in ODIs.

Some stats :

Harbhajan

201 ODIs me 227 wickets at an average of 32.97 and economy rate of 4.27

Last 10 match bowling record can be seen here for Harbhajan :

Jadeja

9 ODIs me 6 wickets 51.33 ki average se at economy rate of 5.00.

Jadeja ka bhi dekh le bhai

Bhajji has performed better than Jadeja as per statistics above, but more is expected from him.

Jadeja should not be called a BOWLING ALLROUNDER just to accomodate him in the team. Zaheer and Bhajji bat well and they have proved it. Par isne 3 match harwa diye apni ALLROUNDER quality se INDIA ko, career ki starting me e. Aur waise bhi abhi 2-3 match to pakka khelega ye SL ke khilaaf.. Last match me 57 bna gya uski vjah se.
    Haan bhai Harbhajan ke performance last 10 matches me kuch nahe hai zaheer ke absense me he should have the lead of the bowling attack but is too defensive now a days he don't deserve the place team but we people always show old statistics for non performing players this is the big difference between India and Australia.
    Bhai acche to Gavaskar and kapil paa g bhi thee iska matlab ye thodee he hai k unko bhi team me rakh le anyways aagaar accha hoga jadeja ya harbahjan accha perform karega to apne aap apne jagha baana lenge team me mere tere kaihne se kuch nahe hooga.
    But change is necessary every where.
    Plant one tree atleast

Wink

Haan bhai Harbhajan ke performance last 10 matches me kuch nahe hai zaheer ke absense me he should have the lead of the bowling attack but is too defensive now a days he don't deserve the place team but we people always show old statistics for non performing players this is the big difference between India and Australia.
    Bhai acche to Gavaskar and kapil paa g bhi thee iska matlab ye thodee he hai k unko bhi team me rakh le anyways aagaar accha hoga jadeja ya harbahjan accha perform karega to apne aap apne jagha baana lenge team me mere tere kaihne se kuch nahe hooga.
    But change is necessary every where.
    Bhai fer to poori team badal dyo.. koi perform nahi kar rha pichle 7-8 match se

naye balakan ne chance dyo.. ve bhi thode mote pise kma lenge

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Oh teri to :eek:......I think ESPN/Star should get rid of Gavaskar and Ravi shastri. They should follow this thread for expert comments and should give chance to my fellow Jatlander to give commentry in a live match(may be a test match for better examination of their skills at highest level).

:D
    Bhai sunil doshi (radio commentator) te to badhiya e kar devange :rock:rock

:D
    Bhai sunil doshi (radio commentator) te to badhiya e kar devange :rock:rock

Hahahaha hambe bhai kaar denge :rock
    Plant one tree atleast

No hockey player in cricket discussion pls :D
    Plant one tree atleast

No hockey player in cricket discussion pls :D
    I played Cricket too but only T 10 matches.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

I played Cricket too but only T 10 matches.

Hahahaha Great JL ke tendulkar :rolleyes:
    Plant one tree atleast