Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Places You Travelled and Would like To Travel

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Vipin ji Sid bhai dund lenge jo inko interesting lagta hai..
    Yudhvir Bhai,

Sorry for pointing out a little correction. My name is not Vipin as inadvertently typed by you.

Anyway, you are right, Sid can find some other attractions there depending on his taste.

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    Pappu ki gaadi tez hai, pappu dikhta angrezz hai , angrezz hai.....:D
    Haan bhai Pannu..Ek aadha bhai bhi khoob bhaja de hai gaadi nai..Kaal e dekh kai aaya tha Australian Grand Prix final.. 250 pai bhaja re the..dhorai kai likadai thi gaadi to bera sa laage tha ke hovai hai 250 ki speed...

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    Haan bhai Pannu..Ek aadha bhai bhi khoob bhaja de hai gaadi nai..Kaal e dekh kai aaya tha Australian Grand Prix final.. 250 pai bhaja re the..dhorai kai likadai thi gaadi to bera sa laage tha ke hovai hai 250 ki speed...
    Main ae tha wo ek aadha. tanne dekhan me jitna maja aaya uste faaltu manne chalaan me aaya . hahahhahha :D

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Main ae tha wo ek aadha. tanne dekhan me jitna maja aaya uste faaltu manne chalaan me aaya . hahahhahha :D
    Kyun bhulaawe s bhai....goli den laag raa......... SATTTE maaran laag raa..... :rock :rock :rock !!!!!!!!

Kasol in himachal

Think which become obvious in future

Ghani bhajaye tai ya bhi bann jaya karee Pannu...

Formula One ace Lewis Hamilton has car impounded under anti-hoon laws

http://www.news.com.au/national/form...-1225846209403

Three years ago, French police impounded a car he was driving after he was caught speeding at 196km/h on a motorway - more than 60km/h over the speed limit.
    He had his driving licence suspended for a month.

Burnout karee tha yo..hahahaha..Final race tai pehlya..

Bacch gaya yo..Car impound main hi sadh gi...Race pai tai ban laag jata to bera laagta isnai...

PS : Ek baat to sai..ek aadha bhai ghani bhaja(Baga) de hai..hahahahaha
    Last edited by vicky84; March 31st, 2010 at 07:02 AM.

Have been to a lot of places, Almost all India besides Gujrat, Kashmir and the North East.

Besides, have been to Singapore, Dubai, New York, Washington, Harrisburg, Miami, Connecticut, Atlantic City, Shanendoah Valley.....

But where i fancy to go is Alaska
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (November 25th, 2012), urmiladuhan (November 4th, 2013)

watch 'Into the wild' if u havent.. its a nice one. pls go and come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    But where i fancy to go is Alaska
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

Quote Originally Posted by singhabhimanyu View Post
    watch 'Into the wild' if u havent.. its a nice one. pls go and come back.
    Yeah, great movie!! Well made and so very moving at certain points!
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Login to view details.
    I have been through most of India, except Kerala.
    Outside India: Malaysia, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Morooco, Turkey, South Africa, Hungary, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Poland, Austria, Netherland, USA (New york, Syracuse, Atlantic city, Los Angeles, Las vegas, Hawaii) Mexico. next destination would be Costa Rica.

Seems like i have travelled quite a lot.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vfoggy For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (November 25th, 2012), urmiladuhan (November 4th, 2013)

Once had been to Kashmir- Srinagar. Srinagar is really very beautiful valley. Dal lake and Nishat, Shalimar gardens are awesome.
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to deependra For This Useful Post:

urmiladuhan (November 4th, 2013)

recently been to Israel. The moment u land, u feel the difference. Multi layer secuirty on airport. Sometimes they ask what softwares are installed on ur laptop
    Good thing is that it's comfort being Indian in Israel, they respect us and treat friendly. Almost all Israelis I met were either been to India or they want to visit India.

Three big things to visit are
    1. Jerusalem, the holiest place of the earth as called coz itz origin of three religions (Jewism , Christianity and Islam).

2. Dead Sea, the lowest place on the earth which is actually below sea level. The water is so salty that you cant sink even if u dnt know swimming. Feeling such a strong buoyant force in itself is a great experience.

3. Palestine, the most unstable place on the earth. there is a wall between Israel and Palestine. once you enter into it from Israel, you feel like going back around 60 years. Such a big contrast on two sides of the wall. On side is the nice developed country and other side is totally destroyed (in terms of infrastructure, health and piece of mind etc.)

And off course how can I forget the smart sexy Israeli gals in uniform carrying machine guns and roaming around the streets. By the way every Israeli has 3 years mandatory military service and almost every civilian carry a personal weapon.

guys do plan a visit once and it will be gr8 experience.

ahh one important thing, if you have Israeli VISA on your passport, take special care while visiting arab countries, u r not a friend any more for them
    Last edited by narendra81; May 18th, 2010 at 01:23 AM.
    khush raho na yaar...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to narendra81 For This Useful Post:

Had an opportunity to visit all these beautiful cities : Oslo' /Norway , Stockholm & Gotland / Swe , Paris , Helsinki /Finland , London , Copenhagen /Denmark , Vienna /Austria .

Would strongly recommend u guys : Nordic Europe , don't miss cruise journey between Copenhagen to Oslo (Damn beautiful ! early morning look surrounding exotic Oslo

//KD

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kulduhan For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (November 25th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by vfoggy View Post
    Seems like i have travelled quite a lot.
    Naa, reh ri se kasar. Chaand pe na gaya hai k ib ti?? :rock

20. The Following User Says Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vfoggy View Post
    I have been through most of India, except Kerala.
    A must visit place in India. Great scenic beauty and many good places for trekking enthusiasts.
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Ibbe desh na kat liye chand pe na ude bhi chala ja e....
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

i've advised earlier also >>> होनो-लू-लू is one such place which is worth a visit, for all those travel enthusiasts, who have traveled around the globe but haven't been to होनो-लू-लू.

very rich culture with multi-cultural society of various लू लू's. the cruise journey from 1st
    लू to 2nd लू is very exhilarating nd mind blowing... a must visit.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to brahmtewatia For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (November 25th, 2012)

Login to view details.
    Bhai re: Cyprus likhana bhul gayaa apni pehli post main. aur chand pe commercial udaan hoti to ude bhi challa jataa.
    Last edited by vfoggy; May 18th, 2010 at 11:48 PM.

------------------------
    Last edited by singhvp; May 19th, 2010 at 09:19 PM.

Last edited by rakeshsehrawat; May 19th, 2010 at 02:45 PM.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep