Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Places You Travelled and Would like To Travel

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    yeah that's not a fun.but one can imagine the frustration when driving on a freeway, people behind or around are driving too fast and pushing you to drive fast..that adds up to the road rage..don't want to derail the thread anymore..
    right haha..n then they are called Highways...rippin people off..
    so stuck drivers payin thru their nose call it Highway Robbery
    its outrageous
    Anywyas..could nt help derailing haha..rather deroaded
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Quote Originally Posted by vipin80 View Post
    Bhai Dular Tibet is not part of india baki Yo Andman Nikobar kisa jugad he batayiye mene bhi jana he ode.
    When china can claim on Arunachal pradesh as its integral part...why cant we...
    India is feeding plenty of Tibetan refugees…if Dalai Lama agrees to accept Chinese sovereignty I will agree too. However India’s official map state otherwise. C’mon India kaam kam baatein jaayda ohhh sorry baatein kam kaam jayada…

गुलाम बनने की ही त्रासदी है इस देश की... और इतिहास भी!
    Some people listen to their inner voice and follow it. These people either become crazy or turn into a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by sudeepdular View Post
    When china can claim on Arunachal pradesh as its integral part...why cant we...
    India is feeding plenty of Tibetan refugees…if Dalai Lama agrees to accept Chinese sovereignty I will agree too. However India’s official map state otherwise. C’mon India kaam kam baatein jaayda ohhh sorry baatein kam kaam jayada…
    Bhaiji China, Tibet and AP all alltogether different issues. May be a new thread can be started on that but that fact is we still need visa for tibet

All I wanted to know is do you have some info about Andaman & Nikobar. Is it worth going there?
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

Quote Originally Posted by vipin80 View Post
    Bhaiji China, Tibet and AP all alltogether different issues. May be a new thread can be started on that but that fact is we still need visa for tibet

All I wanted to know is do you have some info about Andaman & Nikobar. Is it worth going there?
    I will go to that place irrespective of its worth...i will go either to experience its best or worst....Info is available on net in abundance any one can access that.
    Some people listen to their inner voice and follow it. These people either become crazy or turn into a legend.

Thumbs up

Second Osho is making .. Enlightening Gyaan .. pragmatic approach!
    :p

Quote Originally Posted by sudeepdular View Post

सरल से सरल, गंभीर से अतिगंभीर! That's the travel of life - श्री श्री सुदीपाचार्य
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

Second Osho is making .. Enlightening Gyaan .. pragmatic approach! :p
    hahaha...baat karta hoon aaj tere se 8 PM ke baad... bottle nahi re time :p

Thumbs up

everyone wants to visit Shekhawati.... salasar balaji, khatushyam gi, ginmata gi, and Nawalgarh, laxman garh, mandawa 's wall n paintings... for any assistance write me.......
    Thanks & Regards,

Anil Jakhar
    jakhar.anilk@gmail.com
    +91 93143 91300
    Birodi badi \ Nawal garh, Fatehpur Shekhawati, Rajasthan, India

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jakharanil For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (November 25th, 2012)

And maybe Germany during Octoberfest
    havent been there..but last heard..people are rude there
    maybe its relative

n regarding speed driving, 150 is comfortable fast..no more no less

...La Vida es Bella....

And Sydney during New years Eve...but just for that..
    These guys hv already gone crazy..chrismiss chrismiss,,dancin around, playing guitar n wot not in the city ..like m in a carvinal

and drive to Wolf's Creek some day...
    some day...

...La Vida es Bella....

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

So far travelling!

i always love travelling and whenever i got a chance i travel doesn;t matter wht it cost but i go for it.

being in Australia so far travelled all over Australia, the biggest island continent of world. I really like my rive i had done from Melbourne to Perth a 3500km drive was really worth doing. Sydney worth travelling too and so is Gold coast. Perth is cool and relaxing.
    I have been to many places in India but liked manali and love going there again if got time.

If got time love to go to London olympics in 2012 and wannna cover all over Europe.
    Wannna go Afghanistan some day but not sure when it will be a reality but Afghan always fascinates me. Many more places love to go but depends on time!

Abhimanyu Singh

12. The Following User Says Thank You to positivelook For This Useful Post:

urmiladuhan (November 4th, 2013)

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by deepshi View Post
    And maybe Germany during Octoberfest
    havent been there..but last heard..people are rude there
    maybe its relative

n regarding speed driving, 150 is comfortable fast..no more no less
    Even u can do 170-180 speed if u drive from Mel to perth!

Quote Originally Posted by positivelook View Post
    Good to know
    always thought about it..but some people there told me "Such long distance..Are u crazy? Outta ur mind??"

...La Vida es Bella....

Quote Originally Posted by shailendra View Post

Thanks mate... yeah, frankly I can picture such a cool travel quite passionately enough that definitely plan to do it one day... that is one day when I am all grown up! :D

Just kidding; but anyways, seems like at least one jatland member is all ready to 'just do it' after reading my post - Nerender here is all set to find that 'Jatti' (imported or otherwise ) ASAP and make a dash to get outta Dodge for the azure blue skies and under the Tuscan sun 'together'...!

ps. I totally agree: actually going with 'someone' would be the bomb! ....crooning the Scorpions rock band's ballad, "Let me take you faar away,...you'd like...a Holidaaay!"...(BTW, You should have pointed that out earlier... that way wudn't have made the guy looking like a devdas in that sketch!) :D
    haha .. cool stuff mate .. absolutely nailed everything in the scene...
    Cant get any better than this ...

hmm

Have you done this drive all the way ..have heard people regularly falling assleep driving through almost perfect straight roads for hundreds of kms on this stretch of earth. This figures in the most dangerous roads in the world by the way if you dont know...
    Tell me more about it mate..

and drive to Wolf's Creek some day...
    some day...
    Where abouts is this place .. do u know ...

Quote[Where abouts is this place .. do u know ...]

Wolfes creek..Last heard..was sumthin like a national park in Western part of country
    Last edited by deepshi; December 6th, 2009 at 01:31 AM. Reason: missed 'e' in wolfe

...La Vida es Bella....

Thumbs up china

china

awesome country with lots of things to discover

1- thousand of teracotta warriors
    2-giant buddha
    watched beijing opera first time in life & din understand what opera stuff is al bout

came in my mind a famous quote !

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.

Think which become obvious in future

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VivekGathwala For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (November 25th, 2012), urmiladuhan (November 4th, 2013)

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by gandasa View Post
    Have you done this drive all the way ..have heard people regularly falling assleep driving through almost perfect straight roads for hundreds of kms on this stretch of earth. This figures in the most dangerous roads in the world by the way if you dont know...
    Tell me more about it mate..
    Rana jee

First of all yes i have done this drive. Well people who fall aslleep they can fall asleep even on 100km drive and u need to take rest and even if u want can stay overnite in a hotel. Well its gr8 fun though to drive all the way from Mel to perth and good thing is that u can see real Aussie land. U can meet some nice characters in the country in ur journey. Nice old kinda stuff. Australia's longest straight road of 150kms comes in ur way and there u can drive like schumachar( but beware of police radars). Well it was good fun and we enjoyed the country siteseeing along our way.

Abhimanyu Singh

Rana jee

First of all yes i have done this drive. Well people who fall aslleep they can fall asleep even on 100km drive and u need to take rest and even if u want can stay overnite in a hotel. Well its gr8 fun though to drive all the way from Mel to perth and good thing is that u can see real Aussie land. U can meet some nice characters in the country in ur journey. Nice old kinda stuff. Australia's longest straight road of 150kms comes in ur way and there u can drive like schumachar( but beware of police radars). Well it was good fun and we enjoyed the country siteseeing along our way.

Abhimanyu Singh
    Yes, if uve got good frns, food n drinks and stopover after nearly hour at pubs/cafes...n again..good music in car..it would be ur best trip...on a nice balmy day..or even on a dark day with black clouds n eerily silent, but if its not cold..its surreal...

n "falling asleep"..would love to....but wont.. even if i take whole bottle of Alprazolam lolz.. the albatross round my neck!
    better refrain discussin that...haha
    Last edited by deepshi; December 7th, 2009 at 04:13 PM.

...La Vida es Bella....

Login to view details.
    Quote[Where abouts is this place .. do u know ...]

Wolfes creek..Last heard..was sumthin like a national park in Western part of country
    Wolfe Creek Crater is a meteorite

Western Australia is a state of Australia, occupying the entire western third of the Australian continent. Australia's largest state and the second largest subnational entity in the world, it has 2.2 million inhabitants , 85% of whom live in the south-west corner of the state.

., It is accessed via the Tanami Road
    Tanami Track
    The Tanami Road, also known as the Tanami Track and the McGuire Track, is a road in northern Australia.It follows a cattle droving route northwest from the MacDonnell Ranges area of central Australia just north of Alice Springs to Halls Creek in the Kimberley.The Tanami Road is the most direct...

150 km south of the town of Halls Creek
    Halls Creek, Western Australia

Halls Creek is a small town situated in the East Kimberley region of Western Australia. It is located between the towns of Fitzroy Crossing and Warmun on the Great Northern Highway.-Functions:...

. The crater is central to the Wolfe Creek Meteorite Crater National Park
    Wolfe Creek Meteorite Crater National Park
    Wolfe Creek Meteorite Crater is a national park in Western Australia , 1854 km northeast of Perth. It contains Wolfe Creek crater.Fact sheet*Area: 15 km²*Coordinates: *Date of establishment: 1969...

The crater averages about 875 metres in diameter
    Diameter