Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Places You Travelled and Would like To Travel

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    It's LOO
    ;-)
    Intelligent answer. Keep it up.
    Last edited by singhvp; May 19th, 2010 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    Intelligent answer. I thought only Malika Sehrawat is intelligent. You are even more intelligent than your sister. Keep it up.
    What's intelligent about her? - Changing name, leaving home and family behind or getting laid on screen(oh....that's earning name fame for her, that's why)??

This can be modern way to define intelligence or intelligent way to define Modernity.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

I Apologise for my mistake.
    Moderators please delete my posts in this thread
    Regards
    Rakesh
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    I Apologise for my mistake.
    Moderators please delete my posts in this thread
    Regards
    Rakesh
    OK Rakesh. You are much younger to me. From my side you will never see any provocation but I strictly and sincerely expect same decency from you.

Best wishes.

Hono-lu-lu calling

another reason to visit होनो-लू-लू

होनो-लू-लू gets the the top ranking in the united states among the best "quality living" cities of the world (though worldwide at no 31 in the mecer's list). >>> here's the link (read last line) http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/1...quality_living

i'm planning my visit this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia
    i've advised earlier also >>> होनो-लू-लू is one such place which is worth a visit, for all those travel enthusiasts, who have traveled around the globe but haven't been to होनो-लू-लू.

very rich culture with multi-cultural society of various लू लू's. the cruise journey from 1st
    लू to 2nd लू is very exhilarating nd mind blowing... a must visit.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    another reason to visit होनो-लू-लू

होनो-लू-लू gets the the top ranking in the united states among the best "quality living" cities of the world (though worldwide at no 31 in the mecer's list). >>> here's the link (read last line) http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/1...quality_living

i'm planning my visit this summer.
    Jatland aalya pe chanda karwuan ke?
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

रहन दे, गंगा जी नहान कोणी ज्या रहा... आई एम गोइंग औन माई होलीडे वेकेशन.

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat
    Jatland aalya pe chanda karwuan ke?
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    रहन दे, गंगा जी नहान कोणी ज्या रहा... आई एम गोइंग औन माई होलीडे वेकेशन.
    Aapki is vacation ne mhare lath de diya tham lyo so sukke suad thamne nahi jana ganga ji bhi. Janiye nyu rukke koni mara karde chapak de si chale ja hain aate bariya parsad lyake baand dewe hain ki ji gaye the.

Hahahahahahah ghuman koi ja h suuvad koi or de de h ...........dhunge wale bhaisahb ..lol

aaap kyun suvadd lyo hooo aaap ude ho aaao fer ade bata diyo ki aaap ude gaye the

Think which become obvious in future

I had been to many places but last year I went to Quebec, Canada. It is a beautiful place and must see. The old city is built similar to the construction you find in France and if you are in North America and don't want to travel to France Quebec is the place to see. It is some what cold if you are going after August so please make sure to carry winter clothes. You may have problem in following the direction as all the signs are in French so don’t forget to carry the GPS in the car.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hdhayal For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (September 8th, 2012), narvir (September 9th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (November 25th, 2012), urmiladuhan (November 4th, 2013)

First of all thanks Samar for referring the thread:
    Being in merchant navy I got this opportunity to go around the globe. Although born in village Julani and Studying in village school ,had never imagined to see the world.
    everything fascinate for the first time so i would like to share my feeling when I got flight for the first time in my life ,it was flight from Bombay to Visakhapatnam and i was feeling so good on top of the world ,got the window seat so looking out and it was the great feeling.
    as this thread about traveling the places.
    So my first international destination was Singapore ,so i was just a trainee engineer that time ,so went with my seniors ,feeling scared and curious ,my seniors bought me a phone card to call home, and i called up my parents from Singapore ,this was also a nice feeling as i was calling them from a outside country.
    now i had been to Singpaore plenty times spent there months together.
    Singapore : Its a nice place ,the best law and order . Mustaffa is the oldest shopping center in Singapore where you will find plenty of Indian ,nearby there is place little India where all the Indian shops you will find and you get everything which you get here in our own country.
    for tourist there is Santosa Iceland where u can spent almost full day in activities , have night safari for outing in the evening.
    good night life having plenty of discos and bars. So I have plenty good times memories of Singapore .

Japan: I got once a chance to travel by train in Japan from one Port(name forget now) to Tokyo. it was around 3 hours journey and there strange thing not a single person was talking to each other as everyone was busy with some or other electronic gadgets. Tokyo station was as good as our Delhi international air now after renovation. we went to see Tokyo tower , we have taken Beer and eatables from ship with us ,so enjoyed drinking beer at park nearby the Tokyo tower. by chance could not go to the top of the tower as that day it was closed ,although there is ticket to go to top of the Tower and see the view. Tokyo is one of the most expensive city. visited the electronic market in hope to get some chip electronic product but everything was very expensive ,so could not buy anything.
    ------------------- will continue
    Arise ,Awake and stop not till the goal is achieved.
    Some succeed because they are destined to,
    but most succeed because they are determined to.

Harpal Singh Saharan

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to harpaljulani For This Useful Post:

Arveend (September 9th, 2012), deshi-jat (September 8th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (September 8th, 2012), narvir (September 9th, 2012), ravinderjeet (September 9th, 2012), spdeshwal (September 21st, 2012), sukhbirhooda (November 25th, 2012), urmiladuhan (November 4th, 2013), yogeshdahiya007 (September 14th, 2012)

For me -----Greenland-

I have read about Igloos when I was a kid-----n i wanna stay in an Igloo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (September 10th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by rekha View Post
    For me -----Greenland-

I have read about Igloos when I was a kid-----n i wanna stay in an Igloo

म्हारे देश ने भी ग्रीनलैंड (हरयाणा )कहया करें | अर आड़े भी इग्लू सें | पर वे बरफ के बनेहोड़े कोणी ,वे ते गोबर के बनेहोड़े सें ,इन् ने म्हारी बोली में बिटोड़े कहया करें | हा हा हा ,कोए बुरा ना मानिओ ,मजाक में लिख्या स |---सद-भावनाओं सहित |
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (September 10th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (September 10th, 2012), malikdeepak1 (September 13th, 2012), rekhasmriti (September 9th, 2012), rsdalal (September 10th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (November 25th, 2012), tarzon (September 12th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (September 10th, 2012), vishalsunsunwal (September 11th, 2012)

continuing my travel experiences:
    Dubai: I got to stay for one week in Dubai for one of my office visit. I got chance to get the package of desert safari so any body visiting Dubai , I will highly recommend to enjoy the trip to desert. Its 7 hours package they pick up from your place and then take you to trip in deserts in a group of 25-30 Land Cruiser Cars in a convoy. Then after one-two hours journey through deserts you come to the base camp where the "Belly Dancers give their performance and dinner and drinks are arranged in the base camp. In Indian rupees its costs around 5000/- for this trip but its worth going. Another thing about Dubai i like Dubai maal ,BURGE KHALIFA . Also I bought one LCD TV for 18000 INR and for the same model the rate in India that day was 32500/- INR. so while visiting you can consider to buy some electronic equipment as big difference of rate.
    one more thing which I noticed and worth sharing the BUS Q Shelters were air conditioned as its very hot but public services are so good.
    Cuba:Nice country and very honest people. Fidel Castro is the men who is leading the country from almost 60 years although now his brother Raul Castro in command. Its a tourist destination ,having a strong historical heritage.One thing very special about the country there everything is provided by the government so no personal wealth collection ,the revolution they call it" work for the country not for the self "is going on from last 60 years. So people are highly honest and contented. have beautiful beaches , night life is great. This year till April I was on ship which is trading between Venezuela- Cuba ,that time shooting of EK THA TIGER was going on IN Havana ,the capital city of Cuba so plenty Indian were there in the city the crew of the film ,they were telling some movie shooting is going on. Now when i saw this movie I came to know .they were telling about EK THA TIGER.
    for today this much will continue sharing more....................
    Arise ,Awake and stop not till the goal is achieved.
    Some succeed because they are destined to,
    but most succeed because they are determined to.

Harpal Singh Saharan

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to harpaljulani For This Useful Post:

Arveend (September 9th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (September 9th, 2012), narvir (September 9th, 2012), rekhasmriti (September 9th, 2012), rsdalal (February 8th, 2014), spdeshwal (September 21st, 2012), yogeshdahiya007 (September 14th, 2012)

machu-pichu -------one of the 7 wonders of world

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (September 10th, 2012)

machu-pichu -------one of the 7 wonders of world
    Would you kindly share some of your experiences when you visited this wonderful place. Thanks

sir ji---i want to see that place

kabhi nahi gayee---not that lucky yet----

hope so soon i will be lucky-- Amen

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Would you kindly share some of your experiences when you visited this wonderful place. Thanks

Himanchal pradesh in india is a beautiful state. i got a chance to roam around a lot due to my job. excellent place to live but there r some govt imposed restictions - dont know why.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunnytewatia For This Useful Post:

malikdeepak1 (September 13th, 2012), puneetlakra (September 13th, 2012), sukhbirhooda (November 25th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnytewatia View Post
    Himanchal pradesh in india is a beautiful state. i got a chance to roam around a lot due to my job. excellent place to live but there r some govt imposed restictions - dont know why.
    Friend,
    It is right that HP is named as DEVABHOOMI and has a number of good tourist resorts in its lap but it would be nice to learn from your observations about the places traversed by you. Kindly share what restriction did you face or experience when you were roaming there.
    Thanks

sir ji---i want to see that place

kabhi nahi gayee---not that lucky yet----

hope so soon i will be lucky-- Amen
    Wish you all the best and hope to enjoy the experiences after you post them on your return from there.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (September 12th, 2012)