Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Places You Travelled and Would like To Travel

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Regarding Kashmir -

यदि पृथ्वी पर कहीं स्वर्ग है तो यहीं कश्मीर में है।
    same feel we get around any lush green beauty, like, in Kerala, Ranchi, or some other places in India. Ranchi, I have visited in year 2009/2010. Kerala, I heard from native people in our locality. Those who have visited, also tell the same.

Amritsar is also a lovely place to be. Himachal has its own paradise. Both the places I had visited. Hilly areas are always my place of adventure, even though if I find it difficult to trek.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bullet-Tosh-village-himachal-pradesh-last-village-in-parvati-valley.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	20051

One should explore Parvati valley once. Took a 3 day relaxation stop at Tosh village. Kheerganga trek starts from here.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 13th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Yes, many says that and me too feel same if it comes for living option. Here I talked about my ease and heritage explore.
    Once in while I walk around in Old Delhi. I have explored many narrow lanes and find them very interesting. There is so much to see in old Delhi. However, one should be willing to walk and spend time. Daryaganj footpath book stores are another thing I love the most. I got hold of some very rare books from there.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (April 9th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (May 18th, 2018)

Pune and Bangalore, visited. Find good only to live, work and to make a free moving society. Institutions are good, people are good friends. That's all!

Yes! cleanliness is taken care publicly.

Travelling to such place is good only by air.

Wished since teenage, to visit Goa. Could not plan for same due to one or other reason. But lived it only by others' picture view of travel.
    Last edited by neel6318; April 13th, 2018 at 05:50 PM. Reason: adding place of visit

Sometimes, life abroad pulls me strongly and I stay back in home country only because of love and affection that I find around in diversity. Though, I never travelled abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Sometimes, life abroad pulls me strongly and I stay back in home country only because of love and affection that I find around in diversity. Though, I never travelled abroad.
    I am not sure if people in India are that affectionate as they used to be few decades back. I notice lot of degradation. Changes are far too massive in villages.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    I am not sure if people in India are that affectionate as they used to be few decades back. I notice lot of degradation. Changes are far too massive in villages.

RK^2
    Agreed! But I am younger and still find love around from elderly people and even from pals

I did Spiti Valley two summers back on bike. Its one of the best places in North. One should really check it out this summers. I camped at the bank of beautiful Chandertal lake. Its one of the two places in country known as wetland. There are so many ancient Buddhist monastry in this place. Just a life time experience. If anyone need any kind of info, feel free.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 12th, 2018), lrburdak (June 20th, 2018), neel6318 (May 12th, 2018), sandeepverma (May 12th, 2018), sukhbirhooda (May 18th, 2018)

Again doing the Leh-Ladakh Circuit on bike from next week. But decided to go via Sri Nagar side. Last time didnt cover nubra valley, turtuk. There is one Aryan village on Kargil Batalik road named Daah. They seem to have direct descendant from Alexender and follow the same traditions. Will cover this time. going to be a 3000Km journey back n forth. It would be interesting to observe the ride on a different bike this time. Last time it was RE Standard 1997 model. This time carrying one of rarest and unique machine produced only in India for few years. Enfield Diesel. The only mass produced diesel two wheeler in the whole world.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; June 11th, 2019 at 02:10 PM.