Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: rubbing nails-baba ramdev

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Chore mai ibb ke jabab dun teri iss bat ka... bhai manne to gunjjaa hi khaa kama len de... bade baalo me fer tail bhi lagana padega.. kyun ya saari raad palun me ibb... aur fer ibb kaunsa banno aawagi bade baal karke...LOL aur waise aajkal ganjje hone ka fasan bhi chla ra hai..

RK^2
    sir yeh to aap ab dilasa de rahe ho.agar ganjapan fashion me hota to sare bollywood stars aur models ganje hote.agar aisa ho ta to kyun log baba ramdev ki ya herbal medicines ka sahara lete.yeh to angoor khatte hai wali baat kardi aapne.who doesnt want to look young forever with those wonderful hair.

so u believe people in bollywood r style gurus and bollywood's fashion is the real fashion?
    if thats wat u think u need to look around in the world a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by gauravflyhigh View Post
    sir yeh to aap ab dilasa de rahe ho.agar ganjapan fashion me hota to sare bollywood stars aur models ganje hote.agar aisa ho ta to kyun log baba ramdev ki ya herbal medicines ka sahara lete.yeh to angoor khatte hai wali baat kardi aapne.who doesnt want to look young forever with those wonderful hair.
    My way or my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    so u believe people in bollywood r style gurus and bollywood's fashion is the real fashion?
    if thats wat u think u need to look around in the world a bit more.

dude i never said thats the real fashion.but the bollywood stars and models do have that glamour quotient and they have to stick to fashion.these are people who are made by people that is we all.they work to look good because we want them to look good and otherwise they would not gv that much attention to their body,hair etc.thats the reason salman khan had a transplant (many others too had it).if balding was liked by people these stars would not have cared to go for transplants.do people really want to see a balding sharukh khan or hrithik roshan etc etc.infact u have to look around a bit.ask the people around u that do they prefer the bald look or with hair.

hahahah teri baat padh kai manne bera paat gya ib baat karan ka koi phayada konya:D tu mauj le 'tu theek kah sai, tanne bera sai' :o

dude i never said thats the real fashion.but the bollywood stars and models do have that glamour quotient and they have to stick to fashion.these are people who are made by people that is we all.they work to look good because we want them to look good and otherwise they would not gv that much attention to their body,hair etc.thats the reason salman khan had a transplant (many others too had it).if balding was liked by people these stars would not have cared to go for transplants.do people really want to see a balding sharukh khan or hrithik roshan etc etc.infact u have to look around a bit.ask the people around u that do they prefer the bald look or with hair.
    My way or my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    hahahah teri baat padh kai manne bera paat gya ib baat karan ka koi phayada konya:D tu mauj le 'tu theek kah sai, tanne bera sai' :o
    tu bhi mauj le bhai ...aur manne bhi tera bera paat gaya ...ghana dimag pe zor na dala kare...:D australia mein se aadha angrez ban gaya pura banne mein dhyan de bhai

ha bhai that's true. us baabey jissi daadhi ho jaagi. dhaa-hu rub kariyey. mahiney paachey apnee fotu paste kariye maka... hum bi BEFORE-AFTER dekhh lengey
    guys what do u say that does rubbing nails actually promote hair growth.i saw it on television .according to baba ramdev its true.have any of u actually benefitted from it.
    Last edited by singhabhimanyu; July 24th, 2009 at 10:10 PM.
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

bhai merre moo kee kah dee kati............... ha ha ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Baba Ramdev nee gahan Nau (nails) ragad gare.. Uske toh mooh pe bhi baal age.. Thode din main woh Reech(Bear) barga lagan laag jaga...
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

Uncle ji ab itne bi ganje nai hai aap. we peechey dikh to rahey hai baal sey. hairline recede huii hai bas thodi sii. frankly i think it's fine being at ur age.
    Chore mai ibb ke jabab dun teri iss bat ka... bhai manne to gunjjaa hi khaa kama len de... bade baalo me fer tail bhi lagana padega.. kyun ya saari raad palun me ibb... aur fer ibb kaunsa banno aawagi bade baal karke...LOL aur waise aajkal ganjje hone ka fasan bhi chla ra hai..

RK^2

Ganjjapan west me fashion kyun bana, aa mai samjhaun. Its like this. agar kisi suffed kapde pe pakka rang girja or fer wo utre na to log usen ussee rang me rangwa ke pahran laga karen thee... Ub agar sir ke agar baal ud jan to saare bal katwa ke logon ne usse fashion ka naam de diya. On a lighter note, in west females seem to like bald people....hahahahahaaa... to bhai ganjjon ka bhi market hai west me...LOL

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

bhai berra na ke kisi ke aae hai ke nahi....
    to ragadte raho aur btaiyoo agar kisi ke aae to....:D
    aur ramdev baba ki jai...:D
    साधू सा आलाप कर लेता हूँ ,
    मंदिर जाकर जाप भी कर लेता हूँ ..
    मानव से देव ना बन जाऊं कहीं,,,,
    बस यही सोचकर थोडा सा पाप भी कर लेता हूँ :rock:rock

u ppl may find it unbelievable but my grand ma's hair were grey ,she had been doing kapal bhati nd now 40% of her hair have got black,it was an eye opener for me ...amazing that is !!
    she also used to rub her nails at times...

Ganjjapan west me fashion kyun bana, aa mai samjhaun. Its like this. agar kisi suffed kapde pe pakka rang girja or fer wo utre na to log usen ussee rang me rangwa ke pahran laga karen thee... Ub agar sir ke agar baal ud jan to saare bal katwa ke logon ne usse fashion ka naam de diya. On a lighter note, in west females seem to like bald people....hahahahahaaa... to bhai ganjjon ka bhi market hai west me...LOL

RK^2
    bahut badhiya uncle ji.matlab ki aaj bhi aapki foreign mein demand hai.sahi hai

bahut badhiya uncle ji.matlab ki aaj bhi aapki foreign mein demand hai.sahi hai
    You may call Real export quality material.....LOL

RK^2

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Sir aap toh nahin ragadte hoge??
    Just want to say that i too could not stop laughing when I read your one line. I enjoyed the healthy conversation between you and kalkhande sir. Glad that people understand, it was just for fun..

On a lighter note, in west females seem to like bald people....hahahahahaaa.....LOL

RK^2

Oh really!!!! :D:D:D News to me sir ....:p

NO offence please....lolzz
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by richi View Post
    u ppl may find it unbelievable but my grand ma's hair were grey ,she had been doing kapal bhati nd now 40% of her hair have got black,it was an eye opener for me ...amazing that is !!
    she also used to rub her nails at times...
    If it is true...its simply mindblowing, to say the least. Howzz your grandma's reaction..?
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post
    If it is true...its simply mindblowing, to say the least. Howzz your grandma's reaction..?
    she is elated.she cant believe it.its a miracle.she is jumping with joy and is ready with her filmfare speech thanking her parents,her friends,her sister,her brother and last but not the least baba ramdev.cmon poonam she is an old lady.so she will be happy thats it.what kind of reaction u expect from her.she is not a 26 year old girl that she will become hyper about that.:D

Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post
    Oh really!!!! :D:D:D News to me sir ....:p

NO offence please....lolzz
    aise baat nahi hai.hamare rajender sir ke bhi kabhi bahut gehre baal hua karte the.middle parting ka style rakhte the.abhi bhi hai par woh peche ke bache hue baalon mein.woh ab is age mein itne reh gaye.is age mein itne baal bhi achche lagte hai.sir waise peeche kheti kaafi hai ,hair grafting kar wa ke aage liyao.

I am not sure about rubbing nails but very sure about the benefits of Pranayam. if anyone want to see the difference just do it for a week and see the difference. It revitalize you in many ways specially people with bad digestive system can get benefit out of it.

I know people don't leave the oppurtunity to criticize even the good but I believe Ram Dev jee is the person, bringing Yog revolution in India and all over the world.
    -Virender M.

Bald is beautiful

Look at this bald beauty. Who says one needs long hairs;

RK^2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bald-flower.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	3557