Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Sorry not Hindus ...Religion of Jats

Eye opening facts, thanks for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DevArbikshe View Post
    No sir, that is a tactic by Hinduism to appropriate other religions, Buddhism, Jainism , Sikhism is not Hinduism. In fact it is even more different than Islam because they consciously broke away from it. I don't know when jatts will wake up and realsie how hinduism ke thekedars have worked against them.
    As far as vedas and their upnashidas are concerned , read harry potter, it's merely that nothing more. It's a tool to control, for power, that's it.
    Jatts are the only community that has been successfully made a target of hate by both so called upper and lower caste groups in India and also by other religions. Why not rise above casteism? Jatts are a different ethnicity that got mixed overtime but anyways you believe what you believe, just remember most of India is against Jatts, i read so many comments of abuse against jatts everyday, it's overwhelming. Compare that to sikhs, they love sikhs, even if they do wrong, they don't believe. jatts do anythign good they don't acknowledge. PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA ATTRIBUTE CRIMES DONE BY OTHER COMMUNTIIES TO JATTS, HOW WORSE DO YOU THINK IT CAN GET
    ?
    aapko aapka hindusim mubarak, muje bi koi bura nahi lagta lekin jab dekhta hu how thekedars (bahmans, baniyas) wrok against jatts to khoon khaul uthta hai par fir sochta hu hamari kaum me itni ignornace hai hindi muslim ke naam pe ye aapko unse ladvate hain aur apni rotiyan sekte hai to kare kya, hamari kaum ki galti hai ki bewakoof banne ke liye tayyar baithi hai. bahman aapko apne barabar kabhi nahi samjhega, aur uska kaam hi hai control ki koshish karna, itne proof mil chuke hai unke hamare khilaaf including other so called upper castes lekin us kaum ko koi nahi bacha sakta jo aank band karke baithi ho
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (April 23rd, 2018)

Kind of **** these BJP/RSS guys pull is not only hilarious but shameful that a Chief Minister of the state would say that internet was discovered in Mahabharta..

However see the proof.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30728224_1037612279737960_2095763926699474944_n.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	20063
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 20th, 2018)

When CM of tripura said all these things he could have said that there was an option of IVF for Kunti and an eye surgon of Dhrtirastra. We are living in time where one can say ..Once there was a BJP/RSS regime.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 25th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Kind of **** these BJP/RSS guys pull is not only hilarious but shameful that a Chief Minister of the state would say that internet was discovered in Mahabharta..

However see the proof.
    too hilarious! but could not get what you have to say about image....

We are living in time where one can say ..Once there was a BJP/RSS regime.
    hahahahha..........true!

However see the proof.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30728224_1037612279737960_2095763926699474944_n.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	20063
    such posts could be welcomed in thread title "Believe It or Not" ............hahahahahahaha........roll on the floor!!

Jats are not abused and called names because they are Hindus. As far as my knowledge goes there is nothing in the Hindu scriptures against Jats unlike reams of 'to do' things pertaining to the socially lowly placed castes. As has been rightly pointed out in the previous posts on this thread, Jats have through ages been the villains be it in the brahmanical ages or under the Mughals. One thing which always intrigued me was the alacrity of mentioning the word Jat in the caste column in an FIR against a Jat accused whereas the caste was not mentioned for accused persons from other communities. Was it that even the British treated Jats as a dangerous hoodlum community as the present day society considers/treats us? This is despite the fact that Jats served valiantly and gallantly in the British Indian Army across the world.

I believe the problem is not with the way that Hinduism, Christianity or Islam has treated us. The problem is that Jats in their entire outlook come across as straightforward, rustic and painfully blunt people in their interaction with other communities. The best example is that of erstwhile Punjabi immigrants (From Pakistan and later from 80's Punjab) whom we welcomed with open arms and helped with all means possible and at present the immigrants from Bihar. And yet these very communities after having settled down amongst us pointed fingers at us calling us illiterate goondas. Same goes for the Muslim community from Muzaffarnagar whom the Jats helped during the partition days and yet people from the very same community misbehaved with our girls on regular basis which ultimately led to the riots.

The story was not any different during the Mughal rule when Maharaja Suraj Mal and his forefathers were branded as brigands and highway robbers by royal decrees passed by the Mughal court in Delhi.

As a community, all I can say about us is that we allow the situation to reach alarming proportion before we react to it, be it grabbing of our lands by the Builder lobby in connivance with the Commission agent govts. or the settling of outsiders on our lands or giving jobs to outsiders. Why was there no protest by the Delhi Jats when the Central govt. opened up the Delhi Police recruitment to all India level? Why was there no protest when because of the manipulative delimitation exercise the Jat dominated Outer Delhi constituency was broken up and merged with the non Jat majority constituencies thereby reducing the clout of the Jats in the hustings?

We have all along lacked unity and this has helped others to get the upper hand over us. Being so close to and inside Delhi, we should have had a lions share in all govt. jobs, yet our representation is almost nil especially in the top decision making positions. We as a community are leaderless as of today and all that exists in the name of Jat leadership are opportunist persons who would stand with those who can best be considered as adversaries of Jats, case in point is Muzaffarnagar.

To be continued..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (April 25th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    Same goes for the Muslim community from Muzaffarnagar whom the Jats helped during the partition days and yet people from the very same community misbehaved with our girls on regular basis which ultimately led to the riots...
    I wonder why it doesn't create the same type of anger like kathua or Asharam case. The rapists are roaming free even after 28 years and some are accused in a recent rape case.

http://indianexpress.com/article/ind...ounds-5076914/

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/ajme...w/53882064.cms

Aa far as our religion is concerned, we are geographically and culturally Hindus and this reality can't be changed. The influence of Indian civilization is so great that even Muslims fail to associate themselves with Arab culture and those who do face serious identity issues, case of khalistanis is no different.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

Religion!!

This religion is going to create a war soon, if the same continues in following months or years

Kathua incident trapped an innocent child to become the victim for many Hindu believers and the same has been repeated once more but differently, that, again an innocent child of 10 years is being raped in madarssa of Arthala at Gaziabad , reported news in today's Dainik Jagran.

Isn't it too vulturous for our Indians? Its a continuous alarm for Modi ji to ask for actions in respective states by their representatives.

This thread was an opportunity to explore true faith and religious inclination of Jat Kaum ,but midway ...discussions were hijacked by political activists and thread lost all purpose and sense.

People would realise that Hinduism is not a synonym of Brahmanism sooner or later. The concept of Hinduism or Vedic Culture has a broader meaning pertaining to philosophy of life. Brahmanism, casteism and some other similar socially depraved customs mixed with it over a period of time but soul and philosophy of Vedic culture is still intact.
    We have to understand that Brahmans are not sole representatives of Hinduism. We no need to be ashamed of being Hindu. At the same time we no need to flaunt that we are follower of one of the oldest religion on earth. Hinduism is not limited to few books written by Brahmans.
    Hinduism stresses on the inclusiveness of nature in human life. It's the only religion which takes you to close to nature. It instil compassion in people for nature and its creatures be it trees, animals and even rivers through its customs and rituals. Nothing can be more beautiful if your religion teaches you how to love and protect the nature and Hinduism does that better than any other religion in the world.

जिन भाइयो को हिन्दू होने में दिक्कत है वो इंसान बन जाये| पहले गाँव के चमारो-भंगियो को अपनी खाट पर बैठाना शुरू करे| ब्राह्मणो को कोसते रहना| खुद में झांक के देखो पहले|

हिन्दू होने से इतनी एलर्जी है तो आंदोलन करो| जैसे लिंगायत कर्नाटक में अलग धर्म चाहते है वैसे ही तुम करो| जब आरक्षण के लिए इतनी मार काट हो सकती है तो फिर धर्म के लिए क्यों नहीं| यहाँ कलम घिसने से कोई फायदा नहीं|

जाटो की ब्राह्मणवाद से मुक्ति और नए धर्म की नियुक्ति का भार तुम्हारे कंधो पर है मित्रो| आवाज उठाओ|
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    This thread was an opportunity to explore true faith and religious inclination of Jat Kaum ,but midway ...discussions were hijacked by political activists and thread lost all purpose and sense.
    Talking on your context, I agree that we in past era had practised Buddhism and during Britishers regime, we were called Hindus...an identity given by learned Brahmans(high class).

'Ism' is just to define an ideology of a group. We can definitely speak on Jattism but we need to form a base for that like other yogis has done in history.

Basically, Buddha is one who is enlightened, however, it was ignored later and was followed on the ideology of a legend called Siddharth. So, we are just following ideologies and the same was being done by our Mahatma Gandhi, who worshipped Hinduism, one who talks about ahimsa, patience, forbearance, self-restraint and compassion. These are all eternal duties of a well being. The four largest denominations of Hinduism are the Vaishnavism, Shaivism, Shaktism and Smartism.

What others define in their published books or journals is all a compilation of information or might be a depth study like a doctorate do. Their views are just to read and agree or argue with firm set of beliefs to prove in society. But, simply we can call ourselves, Hindu and thereby can follow any ideology as said by others that we do not pray to single/one God like other communities do. Being Hindu, we are free to choose our way of life, which was not even confined as per Buddhism.

source: wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    जिन भाइयो को हिन्दू होने में दिक्कत है वो इंसान बन जाये| पहले गाँव के चमारो-भंगियो को अपनी खाट पर बैठाना शुरू करे| ब्राह्मणो को कोसते रहना| खुद में झांक के देखो पहले|
    Valuable post!

Our grandfather, who served with Royal British Army, never allowed any low caste to take a seat on the same cot or at same level of height in the family. But, we can practise this, as a suggested idea.

Bahin!

People would realise that Hinduism is not a synonym of Brahmanism sooner or later. The concept of Hinduism or Vedic Culture has a broader meaning pertaining to philosophy of life. Brahmanism, casteism and some other similar socially depraved customs mixed with it over a period of time but soul and philosophy of Vedic culture is still intact.
    We have to understand that Brahmans are not sole representatives of Hinduism. We no need to be ashamed of being Hindu. At the same time we no need to flaunt that we are follower of one of the oldest religion on earth. Hinduism is not limited to few books written by Brahmans.
    Hinduism stresses on the inclusiveness of nature in human life. It's the only religion which takes you to close to nature. It instil compassion in people for nature and its creatures be it trees, animals and even rivers through its customs and rituals. Nothing can be more beautiful if your religion teaches you how to love and protect the nature and Hinduism does that better than any other religion in the world.
    You seem to be confused. Do you say Vedas and Vedic culture is akin to Hinduism ? Can you find out a single word ' Hindu' from Vedas?

Secondly your rivers are revered as much as they are made a dustbin. India ranks in 140s among 188 in hygiene and sanitation. I guess on those measures being a Hindu as failed the nation. On the Same festival of Diwali, supreme court had to intervene to stop its followers to use crackers. I am not so sure about your claim of loving nature and its inclusiveness.

हा हा ! जज साहेब, धर्म के लिए ही तो मारकाट हों रही है चारों तरफ ! अब कोसा उसी को जाएगा जिसने ये प्रथा शुरू की हों और इससे हमेशा समाज का शोषण किया हों , तो ब्राह्मण ही कोसे जायेंगे निसंदेह ! और जहाँ तक बात है हमारे पूर्वजो द्वारा चमारो भंगियो के शोषण की तो इसे ऐसे लो की इन ब्राह्मणों ने हमारे भोले भाले पूर्वजो को ऐसे बहका रखा था ! हमारे ही प्रुवाजो को क्यूँ सारे समाज को धर्म की आड़ में अपने स्वार्थ पूर्ति के इस्तेमाल किया है ! अब जब समझ आ चुका है तो क्यूँ नहीं बैठाया जाएगा ! और यहाँ क्यूँ नहीं लिखा जाएगा , तुम्हे दिक्कत हो तो इग्नोर कर दो ! जाट धर्म की शुरुआत कई साल पहले हों चुकी और समयानुसार आगे भी बड़ेगी ! लिंगायत ये मांग आज से नहीं सदियों से कर रहे हैं ! बात ये सोचने की है कि अगर हिंदू धर्म इतना विशाल हृदय और बढिया है तो ये लिंगायत क्यूँ भागना चाहते हैं ? तुम अपने कंधो पर मैला कुचैला ब्राह्मणवाद रखो हमने अपने कंधो पर जाट धर्म का बेड़ा उठा रखा है !

हिन्दू होने से इतनी एलर्जी है तो आंदोलन करो| जैसे लिंगायत कर्नाटक में अलग धर्म चाहते है वैसे ही तुम करो| जब आरक्षण के लिए इतनी मार काट हो सकती है तो फिर धर्म के लिए क्यों नहीं| यहाँ कलम घिसने से कोई फायदा नहीं|

जाटो की ब्राह्मणवाद से मुक्ति और नए धर्म की नियुक्ति का भार तुम्हारे कंधो पर है मित्रो| आवाज उठाओ|
    Last edited by Samarkadian; April 28th, 2018 at 08:43 PM.

This thread was an opportunity to explore true faith and religious inclination of Jat Kaum
    मैं पिछले लगभग 8-9 साल से कुछ जाटों में हिंदू धर्म के प्रति असंतोष देख रहा हूं, ऐसे जाट हिंदू धर्म को किसी कट्टर मुस्लिम से भी ज्यादा गाली देते हैं, बार-बार हिंदू धर्म को छोड़ने की धमकी देते हैं, लेकिन आज तक ऐसा एक भी जाट शेर मेरी जानकारी में नहीं है, जिसने छाती ठोककर कहा हो कि ये देखो हम हिंदू नहीं हैं और हमने कोर्ट से और सरकार से भी जाट को एक अलग धर्म घोषित करवा लिया या ये देखो हम मस्जिद में जाकर मुल्ले बन गए और उसी हिसाब से हमने अपने नाम, रीति-रिवाज इत्यादि इस्लाम के अनुसार कर लिए या ये देखो हम गुरुद्वारे में जाकर सरदार बन गए और उसी हिसाब से हमने अपने नाम, रीति-रिवाज इत्यादि सिक्खी के अनुसार कर लिए. गीदड़ भभकी देते रहते हैं बस. यदि 8-9 साल में एक भी जाट शेर ऐसा सामने नहीं आया, जिसने सचमुच हिंदू धर्म को त्यागने की हिम्मत दिखाई हो तो फिर तो और 8-9 साल ऐसे ही बीत जाएंगे और फिर ऐसे ही बीतते रहेंगे.
    मेरा मानना है कि यदि किसी में हिंदू धर्म के प्रति नफरत गहरे घर कर ही गई है तो उसे जबर्दस्ती या दुलार-पुचकारकर हिंदू बने रहने को कहना और भी ज्यादा नुकसानदेह होगा हम हिंदुओं के लिए, क्योंकि ऐसे लोग नाम, रीति-रिवाजों इत्यादि से हिंदू प्रतीत होंगे, लेकिन वास्तव में हिंदुओं के मुस्लिमों से भी बड़े दुश्मन होंगे.
    जिन्हें हिंदू होने में 'सॉरी' महसूस होता हो, वे शेर बनें और गीदड़ भभकी न देते हुए हिंदू धर्म से बाहर निकल जाएं. केवल कहने भर से नहीं चलेगा. जाट धर्म के हैं तो जाट को अलग धर्म की मान्यता दिलवाएं, नहीं तो मुल्ला, बौद्ध, ईसाई या सरदार जो भी बनना चाहें, विधिवत तरीके से छाती ठोककर बनें.

मै त सोच रह्या था अक तनने ईब ताई मोक्ष मिल लिया होगा राम राज्य म ! खैर आज मन की बात म मोदी जी भी पगैम्बर मोहम्द साहब के रस्ते पर चलने को कह रहे थे !

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    मैं पिछले लगभग 8-9 साल से कुछ जाटों में हिंदू धर्म के प्रति असंतोष देख रहा हूं, ऐसे जाट हिंदू धर्म को किसी कट्टर मुस्लिम से भी ज्यादा गाली देते हैं, बार-बार हिंदू धर्म को छोड़ने की धमकी देते हैं, लेकिन आज तक ऐसा एक भी जाट शेर मेरी जानकारी में नहीं है, जिसने छाती ठोककर कहा हो कि ये देखो हम हिंदू नहीं हैं और हमने कोर्ट से और सरकार से भी जाट को एक अलग धर्म घोषित करवा लिया या ये देखो हम मस्जिद में जाकर मुल्ले बन गए और उसी हिसाब से हमने अपने नाम, रीति-रिवाज इत्यादि इस्लाम के अनुसार कर लिए या ये देखो हम गुरुद्वारे में जाकर सरदार बन गए और उसी हिसाब से हमने अपने नाम, रीति-रिवाज इत्यादि सिक्खी के अनुसार कर लिए. गीदड़ भभकी देते रहते हैं बस. यदि 8-9 साल में एक भी जाट शेर ऐसा सामने नहीं आया, जिसने सचमुच हिंदू धर्म को त्यागने की हिम्मत दिखाई हो तो फिर तो और 8-9 साल ऐसे ही बीत जाएंगे और फिर ऐसे ही बीतते रहेंगे.
    मेरा मानना है कि यदि किसी में हिंदू धर्म के प्रति नफरत गहरे घर कर ही गई है तो उसे जबर्दस्ती या दुलार-पुचकारकर हिंदू बने रहने को कहना और भी ज्यादा नुकसानदेह होगा हम हिंदुओं के लिए, क्योंकि ऐसे लोग नाम, रीति-रिवाजों इत्यादि से हिंदू प्रतीत होंगे, लेकिन वास्तव में हिंदुओं के मुस्लिमों से भी बड़े दुश्मन होंगे.
    जिन्हें हिंदू होने में 'सॉरी' महसूस होता हो, वे शेर बनें और गीदड़ भभकी न देते हुए हिंदू धर्म से बाहर निकल जाएं. केवल कहने भर से नहीं चलेगा. जाट धर्म के हैं तो जाट को अलग धर्म की मान्यता दिलवाएं, नहीं तो मुल्ला, बौद्ध, ईसाई या सरदार जो भी बनना चाहें, विधिवत तरीके से छाती ठोककर बनें.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; April 29th, 2018 at 04:15 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 29th, 2018)

We are Hindu as far as we know about our ancestral lineage. There are more than enough traditional, cultural and historical evidences and customs to substantiate it. We still write HINDU in our religion column whenever we have to. Real and practical analysis ends here about the discussion. Virtually, the discussion can be carried out till the end of the world. It seems that some enlightened souls have seen some LIGHT and started shouting "Eureka .... Eureka ..... We are not Hindus". Ironically, this virtual light of illumination is politically fueled.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    We are Hindu as far as we know about our ancestral lineage. There are more than enough traditional, cultural and historical evidences and customs to substantiate it. We still write HINDU in our religion column whenever we have to. Real and practical analysis ends here about the discussion. Virtually, the discussion can be carried out till the end of the world. It seems that some enlightened souls have seen some LIGHT and started shouting "Eureka .... Eureka ..... We are not Hindus". Ironically, this virtual light of illumination is politically fueled.
    something sound I find in your opinion. You are psychologically correct and clear!