Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Sorry not Hindus ...Religion of Jats

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    So, you are ready to wear Sikh style turban for particular ritual...... ? ........ Look at parents, what if, they did not like this.
    So the Sikh turban is sole representative of the Sikihism? Abstract thinking won't help understand the underlying issue.

I appreciate Anil to speak his mind. Not many can think rationally and with reason when it comes to mass hysteria of religion.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    So the Sikh turban is sole representative of the Sikihism? Abstract thinking won't help understand the underlying issue.

I appreciate Anil to speak his mind. Not many can think rationally and with reason when it comes to mass hysteria of religion.
    I did not called it as sole identity. Adorning your hair also symbolises that. Many turban styles have their own presence especially when you talk about national integration. This also includes, conversion from one religion to another, sometimes. May be considered with very few but not all.

I did not called it as sole identity. Adorning your hair also symbolises that. Many turban styles have their own presence especially when you talk about national integration. This also includes, conversion from one religion to another, sometimes. May be considered with very few but not all.
    Sorry. Unable to get your point. Write in Hindi.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Sorry. Unable to get your point. Write in Hindi.
    Aha! "unable" to understand. Do not make me fool.

हिन्दू धर्म मतलब बामणिया धर्म ।

Aha! "unable" to understand. Do not make me fool.
    Well..Isse jyada kya banau ab. It seems to suit you.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; May 21st, 2018 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jakharanil View Post
    हिन्दू धर्म मतलब बामणिया धर्म ।
    कड़वी सच्चाई किन्तु सत्य !

Punjabi - Antonym of Hindu is a *******. So, learn the basics.

https://youtu.be/9Ap0ipLsnuo

Here is the definition of the word Hindu. The origin of this word Hindu is from Hond or tribal identity, Jaati aur Baasi. When a stranger comes into a village, we ask him, "Ton Hunda kaun ho"? Or kiss kaa dodhh sae rae. In reply, he would tell you his Hond, identity, by telling his Jaati aur Baasi.

Such a person is a Hindu and we Jats do farming, which is a business. We are under Vaish Varn, Profession but we being stupid, can't manage our business well as these Bania and Khatris do. We drink away our profits and then go to Bania for money lending.

So, the antonym of a Hindu is a ******* who does not know his Jaati but only the Baasi.

Here, I tell you famous bastards. Bhagat Bidar was born of the Temple Daasi and he was not allowed to marry or possess tribal property but to devote his life for worship of Parbrahm, God, Allah, etc. Lord Krishna listened to his discourses. Jesus called such Bastards born of the Dasi "Mustard seeds" and Jesus Himself was the second Adam, an anointed Mustard Seed. In India, the bastards born of the daasis are called "Harijans". Hari is from Hari Om Shanti of the Hindus whilst in Sikhs, we have Harjan, the Bhagats.

Here is a puzzle for our Jatt intellects:-

A woman serves the whole village as a prostitute and a son is born to her. Now, she can't pinpoint the father of the son and village is our social mother and that is why we do not marry within the village.

Such a prostitute being the mother of the boy, she will give the boy the village name. Say the village name is Nangal. She would call the boy say Taru Nanglia.
    Now, we have Jatt politicians who are born to their legitimate parents but prefer the name of the village as their surnames or they want to be famous through the village famous prostitute that pleased the whole village. Here are some famous politicians:-

Badal, Kairon, Barnala, Chautala, etc. Badal and Kairon are Dhillon Jatts, Barnala is a Dhaliwal Jatt of the Dhanna Bhagat family and what is the surname of Chautala? They are all crooks as expected of the bastards.

Now, tell me of a Khatri who changed his surname in favour of his village or town? None. In short, the clever Khatris have made fool of the Jatts to laugh at them.

I will make a Youtube video on this topic.

Hajj is for the Heavenly Peaceful living of the sons of Man, "Ba-Ilah" and not for the sons of Satan in "La-Ilah".
    http://www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/faithfat.pdf
    Punjabi - How a Pathan Zaildar who performed Hajj and became Super ******* Fanatic Devil?

https://youtu.be/9DqMvO1hb0U
    True Story.

http://www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/Pathan201.pdf

Family of God:-
    http://www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/FamGod-1.htm

Ebook by Kindle. ASIN: B01AVLC9WO
    In Jesus, we are to be solitary Royal Priests.
    Test for twice-born:-
    https://youtu.be/__X89iAI_cE
    http://www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/antichrist.htm
    Flesh + soul = Once-born natural Disciple of the Rabbis
    Flesh + soul + spirit = Twice-born sensible Labouring son of God
    Fanatics are super ******* Devils – John 8v44:-
    http://www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/seedterr.htm
    http://www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/fanbastards.htm
    Much confused Trinity is explained:-
    Playlist:- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...dHvSZGoNDPk5bu
    John's baptism:-
    http://www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/johnsig.pdf
    Please print these pages to understand Baani as well:-
    Punjabi Book:-
    www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/pdbook.pdf
    www.gnosticgospel.co.uk/trinity.pdf
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    First a Hindu (1) then a Sikh (2) Khalsa (3) or Nirmala Sant (4th Panth).
    Antonym of Hindu is a Fanatic Devil.
    Sikhism=Christianity over 8500 Youtube Videos - channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Chhotu Ram Ohlyan Jatt is our tribal Pillar.
    Jatts are Shiv Sena; DAEH SHIVA VAR MOHAE.

Watch my Youtube video for the definition of a Hindu:-

https://youtu.be/9Ap0ipLsnuo
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    First a Hindu (1) then a Sikh (2) Khalsa (3) or Nirmala Sant (4th Panth).
    Antonym of Hindu is a Fanatic Devil.
    Sikhism=Christianity over 8500 Youtube Videos - channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Chhotu Ram Ohlyan Jatt is our tribal Pillar.
    Jatts are Shiv Sena; DAEH SHIVA VAR MOHAE.

Quote Originally Posted by nijjhar View Post
    Punjabi - Antonym of Hindu is a *******. So, learn the basics.

The origin of this word Hindu is from Hond or tribal identity, Jaati aur Baasi. When a stranger comes into a village, we ask him, "Ton Hunda kaun ho"? Or kiss kaa dodhh sae rae. In reply, he would tell you his Hond, identity, by telling his Jaati aur Baasi.

Here, I tell you famous bastards. Bhagat Bidar was born of the Temple Daasi and he was not allowed to marry or possess tribal property but to devote his life for worship of Parbrahm, God, Allah, etc. Lord Krishna listened to his discourses. Jesus called such Bastards born of the Dasi "Mustard seeds" and Jesus Himself was the second Adam, an anointed Mustard Seed. In India, the bastards born of the daasis are called "Harijans". Hari is from Hari Om Shanti of the Hindus whilst in Sikhs, we have Harjan, the Bhagats.

For you Sir: Nijjhar Ji,

The term Hindu implied a geographic, ethnic or cultural identifier for people living in the Indian subcontinent around or beyond the Sindhu (Indus) river.
    [6] Ref.: Wikipedia; also being taught same by Educators/Teachers/Mentors.

History of our Gotra Sangwan is not by any village name but I am also not updated with "how we became Sangwan?" . Some stories are connected with history of Rana Sanga and some with Sangu people.

It is really disheartened to me (might be literal/ignorant for others), when you called "us" being sons of prostitute serving every village. Might that be a history during Mughal period but succeeding generation have collected history of many gotra origins and shared it via Wikipedia for anonymous knowledge.

Yes, I agree that some might be known/called b**t**d* as IVF treatment has helped even our community well to get heir/heiress of the left property of deceased. May God bless all!

Nobody, pinpointed on you for being so blunt and disgraceful for origin status. However, if I look on other side, I am really happy to find that we Jats have learnt to be ignorant for irrelevant cause. Respect cannot be stolen or snatched by any stronger/supreme but it is always earned even after death.

Did not want to extend your or mine opinion on same but just can't resist myself to be silent anymore. Rest, I also do not chase anybody.

Thanks, Neelam

Last edited by neel6318; May 24th, 2018 at 09:54 PM. Reason: grammer check

Hindu (हिन्दू) refers to any person who regards themselves as culturally, ethnically, or religiously adhering to aspects of Brahmanical Hinduism.

See more https://www.jatland.com/home/Hindu
    Laxman Burdak

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (June 8th, 2018)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33639816_1284431321701569_7561211876462297088_n.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	20076

dekhlo jo log aankhe band karke hinduism ko defend karte hai, i am not against any religion but agar koi ye bolega toh aankhe band nahi rakh sakte

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DevArbikshe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    झज्जर के बुढया ने गर्मी सेध री से | दिमाग में जा क लागी सीधी | lime light me aana seekh ge buddhle bhi..kadde gotra vivaad ar kadde issi-2 byaan baaji
    Bhai vo nahi sathiyaye, sach bol rahe hain, just look waht is happening in Haryana 35 castes vs jats , those who claim to represent hinduism are against jatts and don't forget if you read up history you would find we were not hindus originally.मैं तो थक गया हूँ जाटो के खिलाफ नफरत , ज़हर सोशल मीडिया पर देखकर। जाटो ने कितनो को बचाया , गरीबों के लिए काम किये, दबे कुचलों के हक्क की लड़ाई लड़ी और आज कोई जैन ,शर्मा वगैरह आकर उन्ही को गाली दे रहे हैं और झूठ बोलते हैं की जाटों ने गरीबो को दबाया !
    Last edited by DevArbikshe; May 27th, 2018 at 04:44 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DevArbikshe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Hindu (हिन्दू) refers to any person who regards themselves as culturally, ethnically, or religiously adhering to aspects of Brahmanical Hinduism
    ............Right!

Quote Originally Posted by DevArbikshe View Post
    Bhai vo nahi sathiyaye, sach bol rahe hain, just look waht is happening in Haryana 35 castes vs jats , those who claim to represent hinduism are against jatts and don't forget if you read up history you would find we were not hindus originally.मैं तो थक गया हूँ जाटो के खिलाफ नफरत , ज़हर सोशल मीडिया पर देखकर। जाटो ने कितनो को बचाया , गरीबों के लिए काम किये, दबे कुचलों के हक्क की लड़ाई लड़ी और आज कोई जैन ,शर्मा वगैरह आकर उन्ही को गाली दे रहे हैं और झूठ बोलते हैं की जाटों ने गरीबो को दबाया !
    That's just a political punch other power trying. This has happened in past too. One who can influence majority as a sign of serenity. Let the strife go ahead to get a name in honor! Let the custom take an Oath!

As rightly pointed out by fellow members, we do not adhere to the caste based hierarchy or scheme of things as postulated by the Manuwadi brahmans. And that is the reason, these people spread false stories denigrating the Jats over the ages. We are a fiercely proud community which believes in honour, respect and care for the downtrodden and weaker sections of the society.

So much of hatred and prejudice against Jats almost everywhere. Be it the media, employers, society in general or even the judiciary (1000 year old khap panchayats are kangaroo courts for them, Witch hunting of Jats initiated in the name of false and frivolous Murthal media report, removing from service of Jats who had already joined after getting reservation, etc etc)

What is the way ahead? Few of the brothers suggested leaving Hinduism. If we leave Hinduism, do we convert to other religion or create our own?

Out of all the religions, Budhism is the closest to Hinduism as even Sikhs have the caste system and we cannot expect to become Muslims (who as per recorded history invaded and looted us). Islam and Christianity are totally alien concepts to us from foreign lands. Budhism will give us the minority status and rights and a new identity separate from the rotten caste based system in Hindus.

The second option is that we create a new religion - Jatism or something similar. However, at present we do not have set rules, procedures, rituals, laws, etc in place which will guide us in our day to day life for this new religion. and without rules and laws, it will be a very chaotic situation where nobody is clear or certain as to how to celebrate birth, marriage, property laws etc etc. In the absence of set rules and procedures we will be like nomadic tribals without any intellectual or cultural depth. And preparing the religious, rules, procedures, etc is a long drawn time consuming process requiring contribution, patience, discipline and adherence from all of us.

As shown by a post with a picture above, they are ganging up against us. We need to be prepared and stay on our guard for any eventuality as a community.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

neel6318 (June 9th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    So much of hatred and prejudice against Jats almost everywhere. Be it the media, employers, society in general or even the judiciary (1000 year old khap panchayats are kangaroo courts for them, Witch hunting of Jats initiated in the name of false and frivolous Murthal media report, removing from service of Jats who had already joined after getting reservation, etc etc).
    True! Very soon we will have the statistical count on hatred among/against. Might be proved as fallacious talk by me as member. I am familiar with very few numbers who among Jats show hatred being a Jat. May God bless them!! Intercaste marriage is the outcome after making it hay-way by Jat strata. Anyway, I also cannot deny "we are secular" people.

P.S. no personal comments.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (June 9th, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    As rightly pointed out by fellow members, we do not adhere to the caste based hierarchy or scheme of things as postulated by the Manuwadi brahmans. And that is the reason, these people spread false stories denigrating the Jats over the ages. We are a fiercely proud community which believes in honour, respect and care for the downtrodden and weaker sections of the society.

So much of hatred and prejudice against Jats almost everywhere. Be it the media, employers, society in general or even the judiciary (1000 year old khap panchayats are kangaroo courts for them, Witch hunting of Jats initiated in the name of false and frivolous Murthal media report, removing from service of Jats who had already joined after getting reservation, etc etc)

What is the way ahead? Few of the brothers suggested leaving Hinduism. If we leave Hinduism, do we convert to other religion or create our own?

Out of all the religions, Budhism is the closest to Hinduism as even Sikhs have the caste system and we cannot expect to become Muslims (who as per recorded history invaded and looted us). Islam and Christianity are totally alien concepts to us from foreign lands. Budhism will give us the minority status and rights and a new identity separate from the rotten caste based system in Hindus.

The second option is that we create a new religion - Jatism or something similar. However, at present we do not have set rules, procedures, rituals, laws, etc in place which will guide us in our day to day life for this new religion. and without rules and laws, it will be a very chaotic situation where nobody is clear or certain as to how to celebrate birth, marriage, property laws etc etc. In the absence of set rules and procedures we will be like nomadic tribals without any intellectual or cultural depth. And preparing the religious, rules, procedures, etc is a long drawn time consuming process requiring contribution, patience, discipline and adherence from all of us.

As shown by a post with a picture above, they are ganging up against us. We need to be prepared and stay on our guard for any eventuality as a community.

Buddhism is the answer in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DevArbikshe View Post
    Buddhism is the answer in my humble opinion.
    Budhism will give us the minority status and rights and a new identity separate from the rotten caste based system in Hindus.

As per your preference, you want to grab minority status and would definitely serve the country then as a deputed UPSC rank civilian.

So, I find one from the herd of sheeps who want to be different.

Who are you calling sheeps?
    [/I][/COLOR]As per your preference, you want to grab minority status and would definitely serve the country then as a deputed UPSC rank civilian.

So, I find one from the herd of sheeps who want to be different.