Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Sorry not Hindus ...Religion of Jats

Pot calling the kettle black is the new order in this country. No wonder it is still a 3rd world country.
    You are free to follow Hinduism, but 'a sheep calling others sheep' is hilarious. It's similar to andh bhakts of rss and bjp who are themselves what they call others. But it's ok you see what you want to and not the truth. And little do you know that I did clear nda conducted by upsc but due to knock knees i could not be selected, so out in the medical filtering. i have cleared several exams, worked for customs and excise and still working for govt of india .

you are merely projecting. Can't save 'sheeps' who don't want to be saved. good luck

Also, you're not the first person I have seen who is a typical 'upsc rat race fan' , I see plenty, and everything has its place , you really think I don't understand the connotations you were trying to convey through your poorly formed mumble jumble ? And peeps out of upsc are living amazing lives, get out of your well.
    Last edited by DevArbikshe; June 23rd, 2018 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DevArbikshe View Post
    Who are you calling sheeps?
    No problem, people can call themselves a goat if sheep does not sound good for any trait.

I hope people try to understand the meaning inside rather than scared of name calling.

Thanks n Regards!!

I don't want to stoop to your level of mud slinging, okay be happy, call us whatever you want, doesn't change a thing. We're humans, you can be a lioness , happy now. Good bye
    P.S. It's not my fault that you can't distinguish an individualistic thinker and a blind follower , 'sheep' is used for blind followers, get it... why it is mud slinging ?
    Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    No problem, people can call themselves a goat if sheep does not sound good for any trait.

I hope people try to understand the meaning inside rather than scared of name calling.

Thanks n Regards!!
    Last edited by DevArbikshe; June 23rd, 2018 at 09:52 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DevArbikshe For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 21st, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by DevArbikshe View Post
    Pot calling the kettle black is the new order in this country. No wonder it is still a 3rd world country.
    You are free to follow Hinduism, but 'a sheep calling others sheep' is hilarious. It's similar to andh bhakts of rss and bjp who are themselves what they call others. But it's ok you see what you want to and not the truth. And little do you know that I did clear nda conducted by upsc but due to knock knees i could not be selected, so out in the medical filtering. i have cleared several exams, worked for customs and excise and still working for govt of india .

you are merely projecting. Can't save 'sheeps' who don't want to be saved. good luck

Also, you're not the first person I have seen who is a typical 'upsc rat race fan' , I see plenty, and everything has its place , you really think I don't understand the connotations you were trying to convey through your poorly formed mumble jumble ? And peeps out of upsc are living amazing lives, get out of your well.
    Well! it is always good to know variety. Thanks for sharing detailed information!

I did not mind you calling me a sheep, because its always Marry who have the little Lamb. Wow!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

DevArbikshe (June 23rd, 2018)

Why Jat or Jatism cannot be a religion in the near future!

A religion is nothing but a way of life with set guidelines and procedures starting from birth to death.

All religions of the world have developed these guidelines over a period of 100's to 1000's of years. In the absence of these set guidelines, the group of people are nothing but a barbarian tribe who do not have a set universally accepted practice or guideline. it becomes a 'free for all' tribal way of life.

The aim of any religion is to propagate the message of God or the Wise/holy men. Jats are a a close knit race having a distinct DNA/characteristics and hence cannot accommodate people from other races. If we do accept people from different races/cultures into the newly founded religion (Jat), we would have lost our distinctiveness and if we do not accept other people into our newly founded Jat religion, we will be numerically decimated over a period of time or would become one of the oppressed minorities like the Yazidis, considering the fact that the birth rate among the Jats has fallen drastically.

Either which ways, Jatism can never be a religion especially in the short run as we lack specific, certain and clearly outlined written code unlike other religions to guide such life events as birth, death, adoption, inheritance, etc. And in the absence of such clearly outlined written code, even if we try to be people of this new religion, we will be nothing but a group of stone age tribal people fighting with each other, each proclaiming to be right over a certain aspect of customs/code.

We cannot grow organically at a fast pace because of the increasing trend of nuclear and small families. We cannot grow inorganically because being a race we have a separate DNA/culture and we cannot afford to get it mixed with outside DNA/Culture if we have to keep a separate identity especially because that would defeat the very purpose of having a separate religion.

Hence, for Jats to have a separate religion, in my opinion at least as of now, would require two things:
    a. To undertake an exercise of coding a new religious law governing all aspects of our life. This will be a painstaking exercise stretching over decades because it would entail studying the various faiths of the world and imbibing the enlightened aspects from them and adapting them to our community's specific requirements.
    b. To grow organically in numbers by increasing the birth rate. There are certain faiths like the Parsis which encourage their members to have more children and certain incentives are offered to people to have more children in terms of housing, education, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    We are not Hindus Historic declaration by Khap Panchyats
    Jhajjar 2 August.

In a significant development Khap heads of various khaps from Haryana Up and Rajasthan clarified Jats are not Hindus .Speaking on this occasion veteran Jat Historian Professor Bhalle Ram Beniwal who wrote a book on Jat History clarified that we were Boddhs historically a religion destroyed by onslaught of Brahmanical Hinduism .Jats always fought against this Hinduism and became Muslim ,Sikh and even Arya Samaji in protest of this Varna Vayvastha advocating religion. When Swami Dayanand Visited Haryana and tried to bring back Jats under Hindu fold ,his move was opposed by Priests who declared Jats unfit for Thread as Holy thread is only for Divija and Jats are Adivija not twice born.

Choudhary Jile Singh Dhankhard head of Dhankhar Khap exposed design of hindutava forces when he says first Jats are called Hindus than they are called Adivaija ,which leave us to lower rank vaisha and Sudra ,Since Jats were never Vaishy so automatically becomes Sudra in Hindu fold .We have been Kashtriyas and should see game plan of Hindutava agents to degrade us.

Speaking on this occasion another historian who authored book on Jat History demanded Minority status for Jat community .He clarified since no ceremony was held to reconvert us from Buddhism we should not be treated as Hindus and Hindu laws under which Khap of Kadians is prosecuted does not apply to us.

Call it by any name Jat religion or Jatissm but we are not Hindus and our custom and traditions are different from their custom and traditions (gotra exclusion, Kareva partha etc..)explained a majority of Khap Bujjargs at this occasion.
    I have read jaat itihas by thakur deshraj, hr had mentioned some facts like how bharams created hindu sanatan dhram and rajputs, jaat gurjaar ahir says no to hindu dhram but some gotr who joined hindu dhram qere called rajputs and they called us as shudr, with time jaat get into hindu dhram

Do you personally support that jaat are not hindu,
    I support it
    Is there any chance that we leave hindu religion and live only as jaat

जाटों को ये निर्णय तो लेना ही पड़ेगा की वो पहले जाट हैं या पहले हिन्दू । हिंदुओं में हम कोई उच्च जातियों में तो हैं नहीं जो हमें हिन्दू धर्म से बेहद मोह हो । हम जाट हैं और हमें जाट होने पर गर्व महसूस होना चाहिए । जब यादव और गुर्जर जैसी जातियों को आरक्षण मिल रहा है तो जाटों के साथ भेदभाव क्यों किया गया है ?

Don't listen to those Moron's. They just want to be remarkable at their age they are looking for some name recognition. As one wise man once said, "Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable." all these leaders couldn't their own families together but they do have expertise on how to run everything under sun. They are nothing more than free loader losers.

Quote Originally Posted by aryasatyadev View Post
    Rightly said bro....... today they are calling us non hindus, tommorow anything else....... haven't they heard of freedom of religion........ and these some so called Buddhijivi Jats will creat problems for whole community.

All this non-sense is about getting reservation. Reservation is asked by those who are "just losers" don't have the skills, abilities to make it on their own. These are the same people who ask for "Dahej".
    The politics of yore is coming to bite us all. What traditions are different? We are all sanantan Dharam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth1012 View Post
    I have read jaat itihas by thakur deshraj, hr had mentioned some facts like how bharams created hindu sanatan dhram and rajputs, jaat gurjaar ahir says no to hindu dhram but some gotr who joined hindu dhram qere called rajputs and they called us as shudr, with time jaat get into hindu dhram

You really need to learn your own history. If you believe sanatan Dharam aka Hinduism is synonymous with brahminism then you have wasted your life. All is not lost, there is still time to educate yourself properly.

Quote Originally Posted by jakharanil View Post
    हिन्दू धर्म मतलब बामणिया धर्म ।

Rationality is our religion.

There is a controversial thread in general talk section labeled farmers as anti nationals.
    This forum is under attack by BJP IT cell bhakts. Admin is requested to take note.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    Rationality is our religion.

There is a controversial thread in general talk section labeled farmers as anti nationals.
    This forum is under attack by BJP IT cell bhakts. Admin is requested to take note.
    Get your intellectual brain a brand new tablet of wisdom , my friend.
    The topic of this thread is classically imprudent as compared to the political goons presenting themselves as KISSAN.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Dearest brother

As going by UN human rights council and the constitution of India, RELIGION IS A MATTER OF CHOICE. There is nothing wrong in the title of this thread while calling protesters anti national in a democratic country is a serious offense.
    The social science textbooks of 6th standard are heavily recommended to understand democratic and human rights values.

BTW I don't have any wisdom pills. They are sold by the Chitpawan head of Nagpuri dera.
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

My Dear

Calling names to the people whose ideologies don't match yours is neither written in UN Human Rights Charter nor in Constitution of India. Secondly, we hardly see any Human Rights Commission coming to rescue a common person while all the terrorists, criminals, rapists, mass murderers etc are always approached and miraculously helped by such commissions within a flash of time. So, lets not waste our time on such topics where such commissions have their priorities like country, religion, professions etc over the real Human and Moral values.

One individual may declare himself of any race or religion (including an Alien origin) but can't become a THEKEDAR of some community and start imposing his classically imaginative imprudent theory on others in a DEMOCRATIC country. There are already millions of Religious Thekedars.

The History Books of school grade are good enough to learn lesson from our past. The greatest civilizations of past are now just chapters in History books. We have survived and thrived since thousands of years, so far. Its totally depends on us what we want to be ? Whether we want to survive and flourish or want to be ended up as a chapter in History books to the future generation.

BTW i totally believe that you are a very smart and intelligent person and know which dera you must trust.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.