Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Sorry not Hindus ...Religion of Jats

This is an eternal debate. Since the inception of Jatland, it has been an inherent discussion without any astounding conclusion. Debaters piss in each other paint and say "hey, it's raining". Anyway, show must go-on, divine feed for the souls..hope we again see the same good old days of JL.......
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

On the topic, Jatts and "organized religions" are poles apart morally, culturally and historically .....we were the pastoralists.."avarna or outcast for the brahmanical elites" ..gradually kept adopting the dominant religion of the land but barely glued with it blindly...For the hinduism, journey is still going on, slow but steady... outast->shudra->vaishya/Kshatriya........
    Last edited by prashantacmet; May 8th, 2018 at 11:07 AM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Religion overall will be out casted in coming decades. Over the globe many people are opting out of agnostic views.

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    On the topic, Jatts and "organized religions" are poles apart morally, culturally and historically .....we were the pastoralists.."avarna or outcast for the brahmanical elites" ..gradually kept adopting the dominant religion of the land but barely glued with it blindly...For the hinduism, journey is still going on, slow but steady... outast->shudra->vaishya/Kshatriya........
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 8th, 2018)

This is an eternal debate. Since the inception of Jatland, it has been an inherent discussion without any astounding conclusion. Debaters piss in each other paint and say "hey, it's raining". Anyway, show must go-on, divine feed for the souls..hope we again see the same good old days of JL.......
    hehe.......are you guys in kindergarten that each other can make wet in the loo and shout for making fun......I didnot said that, its Prashant.

.....we were the pastoralists.."avarna or outcast for the brahmanical elites" ..........
    I never heard any story about being 'a grazier'.....yes, we owned lands and are warriorlike for protecting land or winning regime.....we are farmers, we are self - oblivion when it comes for brotherhood......one might deny the fact, but, its true that we have endless fight among us because the stronger knows well how to split this power. That is why we even fail to address masses what Modi is doing these days who was just a tea-maker who hardly own any land when he started his journey.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    I never heard any story about being 'a grazier'.....yes, we owned lands and are warriorlike for protecting land or winning regime.....we are farmers, we are self - oblivion when it comes for brotherhood......one might deny the fact, but, its true that we have endless fight among us because the stronger knows well how to split this power. That is why we even fail to address masses what Modi is doing these days who was just a tea-maker who hardly own any land when he started his journey.
    That was long time back. p\Probably you would have heard the fascinating stories about chariot and horse riding ppl coming down from far north eurasia steppe and crushing the indus land under their feet and laying down the foundation of vedic civilization. who were those? those were the nomadic , tent dwellers, who grabbed the land of the "almost decayed" indus valley civilization. Anyway, it is going to be exhausting run. But one thing I want to assure if there is any residue left of those steppe warrior in modern south asia..avarna jatts are the best representative of that...not the so called elite priesthood........

That was long time back. p\Probably you would have heard the fascinating stories about chariot and horse riding ppl coming down from far north eurasia steppe and crushing the indus land under their feet and laying down the foundation of vedic civilization. who were those? those were the nomadic , tent dwellers, who grabbed the land of the "almost decayed" indus valley civilization. Anyway, it is going to be exhausting run. But one thing I want to assure if there is any residue left of those steppe warrior in modern south asia..avarna jatts are the best representative of that...not the so called elite priesthood........
    oh!......I am not fascinated by chariot and its rider. Also, I am not in choice to write any TAT which can pull me back to long time back. I simply wrote what is true. That is the difference that I did not prefer any UP Jat. Haryanvi know better about land share. Most of Rajasthani didn't own much of land, still they prove to be victorious warriors. And Delhi jats always looked ahead.

Sorry! But you did not have a strong point to make a group believe. Represent yourself, community will surely follow you accepting all hurdles of life!

haha. I really sympathies with Prashant now.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    no worries! this time I will deeply care 'not to make season 2'. Why should I be the starter, always.

I am silent!

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Bro, you saved me..did not know what is coming for me....hahahaha

oh!......I am not fascinated by chariot and its rider. Also, I am not in choice to write any TAT which can pull me back to long time back. I simply wrote what is true. That is the difference that I did not prefer any UP Jat. Haryanvi know better about land share. Most of Rajasthani didn't own much of land, still they prove to be victorious warriors. And Delhi jats always looked ahead.

Sorry! But you did not have a strong point to make a group believe. Represent yourself, community will surely follow you accepting all hurdles of life!
    Lady, My sincere apologies for not being so clear. Infact, I was "high on the stuff" at that time. Hope, you are also calm and composed. And I really admire your preference. At-least, we, the wretched and miserable, UP jatts escaped the hunt.
    Last edited by prashantacmet; May 10th, 2018 at 01:20 PM.

Lady, My sincere apologies for not being so clear. Infact, I was "high on the stuff" at that time. Hope, you are also calm and composed. And I really admire your preference. At-least, we, the wretched and miserable, UP jatts escaped the hunt.
    anyways,.........I had my meals properly all the time, so don't need goat to roast on fire

I read few comments not all, and by large we in today's world write our religion as Hindu and accepted that. But if you look deeply in brhamanic rituals and ours (which are somehow already influenced by now) and talk to our elders ( 65+) you will realize we are very different than other mainstream hindus or popular culture of hinduism.
    But if we look at Hinduism as umbrella under which various different cultures are united we can say we are Hindus but definitely not the Brahaminic hinduism.
    I agree with Prashant on the journey from nomadic to avarna to shudra to claiming Kshatriya identities. But the reality of today is we are getting inclined towards brahminic religion with every generation since last few decades.
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    ......But the reality of today is we are getting inclined towards brahminic religion with every generation since last few decades.
    this is also an achievement/....... a change/ ...... a new identity in future/ ......

one day we will surely have our own God that way

Okay. What Jats shall choose, considering socio-political situation, as their religion except Hinduism? It has proven by RSS/BJP already that religion is a great way to get anything but the truth and peace. One can argue about being religion-less which I favour personally however considering the situation Jats could try Sikhism or Buddhism.

very simple! My religion has a different believe what others hardly talk or discuss in depth like other convictions, and that is "I am a human being". So, being human is my religious principle. . This is called "HUMANISM". Now, do not rush into defining me an atheist. I worship being human and the supreme powers gifted to us at birth and by nurture. This makes me more responsible for my acts and accountable for the deeds to others.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

anil_rathee (May 18th, 2018)

To the true meaning of it, I would second that, but Samar also raised important point here. For that sake of that I would go for Sikhism which is humane as well as united.

very simple! My religion has a different believe what others hardly talk or discuss in depth like other convictions, and that is "I am a human being". So, being human is my religious principle. . This is called "HUMANISM". Now, do not rush into defining me an atheist. I worship being human and the supreme powers gifted to us at birth and by nurture. This makes me more responsible for my acts and accountable for the deeds to others.
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

Choose the religion with most holidays..........

But i am now Atheist...... I respect them all but don't follow any of them. How about that?
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 18th, 2018), gsolanki9063 (May 27th, 2018), rekhasmriti (May 23rd, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Choose the religion with most holidays..........

But i am now Atheist...... I respect them all but don't follow any of them. How about that?
    This also great! Any specific holiday you have to cherish being an atheist? If yes, than its perfect. Be you!

Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    To the true meaning of it, I would second that, but Samar also raised important point here. For that sake of that I would go for Sikhism which is humane as well as united.
    So, you are ready to wear Sikh style turban for particular ritual...... ? ........ Look at parents, what if, they did not like this.